Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 10:33:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The success of IEO is Exchange  (Read 2724 times)
chainese

Activity: 299
Merit: 13

View Profile
April 30, 2020, 12:07:33 PM

You are absolutely telling the truth. But sadly many potential projects don't have this idea! They have everything good but in the end, they choose P2PB2B, Latoken or Vindax! I was looking for a better campaign, recently Yougene (Maybe Spelling not correct) campaign attracted me. But when I saw they chosen Latoken for IEO, I moved on! So, I think the same that IEO success depends on the top exchange, not in projects!

You are absolutely right. YouGene is a great project, and their choice of Latoken is an evidence of strong Latoken presence in the market. It’s not a fortuity but this exchange has a lot to offer for projects, primarily, an excellent infrastructure.

So your subjective view is just your subjective view. Fortunately, I fully support Yougene both in this choice and as the project in general and waiting for their remarkable development.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
rahmatullah9305

Activity: 983
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 30, 2020, 01:09:56 PM

That's absolutely right, P2PB2B or vindax is bad exchange for IEO any good project can't get success in this type of exchange and this is true, but yes for IEO okex or binance is good option.
And to place IEO on Okex and Binance exchanges is also not easy, they will not immediately accept useless projects listed in their list, so from that the project prefers a bad exchange such as P2PB2B or vindax for IEO even though the project knows that is a bad exchange.
GreenStox

Activity: 1148
Merit: 252

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
April 30, 2020, 02:05:48 PM

Well, under the current conditions, IEO, which is in good exchange, will get additional responses from investors like binance huobi bithumb, and the project will definitely be crowded too.
Since large exchanges are not listed carelessly for every project, they are selected first.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
tiang_tower

Activity: 826

View Profile
April 30, 2020, 02:26:18 PM

This is so true. Exchange contribute largely to whether the IEO of a project will be success or not.  Exchange with good track record and reputation tends to help project to sell out their token and ensure success of the IEO while exchange with existing bad reputation tends to affect the sales of token for a project conducting its IEO on such exchange
Yes, that's right, but a good exchange also doesn't arbitrarily accept IEO from unclear projects, because they also don't want the list of coins in their exchange to be filled with junk coins from projects with unclear origins.
gunungkembar

Activity: 545
Merit: 43

View Profile
April 30, 2020, 03:36:25 PM

This is so true. Exchange contribute largely to whether the IEO of a project will be success or not.  Exchange with good track record and reputation tends to help project to sell out their token and ensure success of the IEO while exchange with existing bad reputation tends to affect the sales of token for a project conducting its IEO on such exchange
Yes, that's right, but a good exchange also doesn't arbitrarily accept IEO from unclear projects, because they also don't want the list of coins in their exchange to be filled with junk coins from projects with unclear origins.
well, even though they have implemented such a method, but there are still a number of projects that have passed and they have very low prices, until now there is no direct support from the developer so that the price movement cannot go up and cannot provide many investors.
Alohadanc3

Activity: 1050
Merit: 10

Martian Swap - Anti Whale Measures New Yield Farmi

View Profile
May 06, 2020, 06:45:26 PM

The statement is right. It doesn't matter of project anymore it's about the exchange now. But there is another a exchange like binance mostly choose project with great team,and vision. People trust binance or any big exchange cause they have security and when they introduced a project it's hard to be scam. That's why people go for the big exchange ieos. There are exceptions there are many small projects that are also doing good but the success rate is less.

Barbut

Activity: 1694
Merit: 502

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
May 06, 2020, 06:58:59 PM

The statement is right. It doesn't matter of project anymore it's about the exchange now. But there is another a exchange like binance mostly choose project with great team,and vision. People trust binance or any big exchange cause they have security and when they introduced a project it's hard to be scam. That's why people go for the big exchange ieos. There are exceptions there are many small projects that are also doing good but the success rate is less.

Exchanges play an important role, with their followers every announcement from them draws a lot of attention for any project. Can any project be successful without exchange!? I think the answer is yes, it's hard but it's not impossible! The team will need to do their best, to make more effort, and with good ideas and good decisions, anything is possible! As you said, there are exceptions and we need to know how to recognize them and make some good profit!

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
hiburak

Activity: 1655
Merit: 600

View Profile
May 06, 2020, 07:12:21 PM

None of the centralized exchanges can help a shitty project anymore, especially in this market with low liquidity. The solution would be creating use cases for the token, having a fair token distribution, generously rewarding long-term holders and making sure there is a lot of liquidity on the decentralized exchanges.
Bim abk

Activity: 896
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 06, 2020, 07:28:06 PM

None of the centralized exchanges can help a shitty project anymore, especially in this market with low liquidity. The solution would be creating use cases for the token, having a fair token distribution, generously rewarding long-term holders and making sure there is a lot of liquidity on the decentralized exchanges.
the use case must be cared for by the token holder, because when the token is on the exchange it cannot be controlled and they move according to the real use case. large exchanges might help to show in terms of sales management but for the future the token must run on its own, therefore real use takes precedence.
tycsols

Activity: 812
Merit: 10

BountyMarketCap

View Profile
May 06, 2020, 07:44:17 PM

I think we should also give a chance to new exchanges to prove themselve although i know there are complains and negative feedback but still we cannot accept monopoly from top 2 3 exchanges we need competition and for this we need to encourage new exchanges and give them a chance.  These new exchanges should also learn to be responsible and take care of their users in all aspects of business.

●   KEEP CALM & HODL   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  KCH  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
dataispower

Activity: 1330
Merit: 289

View Profile
May 06, 2020, 08:00:19 PM

I think we should also give a chance to new exchanges to prove themselve although i know there are complains and negative feedback but still we cannot accept monopoly from top 2 3 exchanges we need competition and for this we need to encourage new exchanges and give them a chance.  These new exchanges should also learn to be responsible and take care of their users in all aspects of business.

Nice point but everything boils down to the fact that OP is right with his statement. IEO success greatly depends on chosen exchange, people feel secure with an exchange having high reputation than a new exchange with low trust ratings. Its true that its becoming a thing of monopoly for instance; most crypto enthusiasts won't want to participate in an IEO if it's not on Binance, which is not supposed to be that way. There are other fair exchanges with proven credibility, and success in IEO too.
SanZoldyck

Activity: 615
Merit: 105

arcs-chain.com

View Profile
May 06, 2020, 08:49:39 PM

Exchanges like p2pb2b, vindax, latoken, are Fake Volume, buying IEO Launchpad Tokens on Exchange like that is a big loss in my opinion

► ARCS ◄ ♦ ARCS - The New World Token (*Listed on KuCoin) ♦ ► ARCS ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Whitepaper
Baimovic

Activity: 1210

View Profile
May 06, 2020, 08:58:41 PM

the success of a project either through ICO promotion or sales of IEO and it all depends on the project developer or the location where the token is registered at a large exchange. as we have seen today many IEOs fail because they are listed on shady exchanges, are rarely used by traders and often manipulate the volume of coins. like p2pb2b or probit

andycarrol

Activity: 1106
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 06, 2020, 09:13:22 PM

indeed all success depends on promotion from various ways such as giving bonuses when top up and something else, or can also provide trading fee discounts even free without fees when trading at the exchange but must be careful when participating in IEO because there are several places exchanges that work with IEO developers to manipulate or scam affected traders.
24Kt

Activity: 1092
Merit: 67

View Profile
May 06, 2020, 09:22:09 PM

indeed all success depends on promotion from various ways such as giving bonuses when top up and something else, or can also provide trading fee discounts even free without fees when trading at the exchange but must be careful when participating in IEO because there are several places exchanges that work with IEO developers to manipulate or scam affected traders.

This is the reason why you should be careful in joining these IEO projects. If you want to invest, better invest on top exchanges like BNB. Though the success depends on the exchange, yet, the marketing and the foundation is entirely up to the project itself. The exchange will just take care of the sale but regarding development, it depends on the team themselves. So you have to look also on their real status of their developments. Without that, I don't think they will ever perform better once they are in trading.
Bitstar_coin

Activity: 2422
Merit: 693

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2020, 10:08:00 PM

I think we should also give a chance to new exchanges to prove themselve although i know there are complains and negative feedback but still we cannot accept monopoly from top 2 3 exchanges we need competition and for this we need to encourage new exchanges and give them a chance.  These new exchanges should also learn to be responsible and take care of their users in all aspects of business.

Nice point but everything boils down to the fact that OP is right with his statement. IEO success greatly depends on chosen exchange, people feel secure with an exchange having high reputation than a new exchange with low trust ratings. Its true that its becoming a thing of monopoly for instance; most crypto enthusiasts won't want to participate in an IEO if it's not on Binance, which is not supposed to be that way. There are other fair exchanges with proven credibility, and success in IEO too.

I totally agree with the OP too or maybe to be my cynical 90 percent of the success of any IEO solely rests on the Exchange . The 10 percent is for the project which is either excellently built or poorly built.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
MCobian

Activity: 1190
Merit: 117

View Profile
May 06, 2020, 10:24:15 PM

Indeed the fact that successful IEO projects depend on their exchanges, usually if we choose trusted exchanges such as binance, kucoin,
okex and huobi. IEO Projects held at exchanges that I have mentioned are very likely to have great success. Then without doubt I will
also invest in IEO projects that are listed on top exchanges and have a good reputation. Now I choose IEO projects  in binance, and until
now quite satisfied with the results.

SOLARBLOX        ◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥ crypto solar mining ◥◥
◼◼ Crypto Mining using Solar energy as substitute energy sources ◼◼
TELEGRAM TWITTER   ▪▪▪▪▪ [ DOWNLOAD WHITEPAPER ]
crustycrab666

Activity: 560
Merit: 104

terra-credit.com

View Profile
May 06, 2020, 10:59:12 PM

Exchanges like p2pb2b, vindax, latoken, are Fake Volume, buying IEO Launchpad Tokens on Exchange like that is a big loss in my opinion
These exchanges are indeed not recommended, I am surprised, there are still those who are participating in their IEO. We have to do a deeper analysis, not easily provoked by the tagline: tokens or coins are already listed on the exchange. We have to really check whether the trade is feasible or it's just manipulation to attract attention.
Just as fraudsters used ICO when it was popular, now they also use IEO to cheat. That is why IEO which is carried out in trusted global exchanges like Binance will get the most attention.

► TerraCredit ◄ ♦ TerraCredit - An Effective Alternative To Cash Since 2018 ♦ ► TerraCredit ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Facebook|LinkedIn|Telegram|Whitepaper
leatutz

Activity: 523

View Profile
May 06, 2020, 11:50:28 PM

This market situation is better than before but though low volume exchange IEO has no demand after long time. Select from top exchange IEO to protect your money. After IEO of low volume exchange token price dump top level where you know altcoins has no future for long term. In latoken history hasn't any good IEO, you shouldn't investment in Latoken.
cahbagus555

Activity: 756
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 07, 2020, 12:41:22 AM

The success of ICO lies in the hand of huge partnership support, huge investors and trust but since scammers canes around ICO trust was ruined but now what we have left is IEO, and I will keep repeating myself over and over for new projects that the success of an IEO is top exchanges, no matter how good your use case is, if you choose p2pb2b or vindax over Okex or binance just have it at the back of your mind that failure awaits you with 80% chance over 100%

I agree that the sale of tokens also depends on the partnership made by the team. But the success of the sale of tokens through the IEO method is influenced by the exchanger where the tokens are sold, because early investors in my opinion want to speculate and make a quick profit. If the IEO organizer exchanger is a large exchanger, the sale of tokens is usually successful only in a short time.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: