Bitcoin Forum
June 30, 2024, 10:54:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The success of IEO is Exchange  (Read 2735 times)
htsy585

Activity: 573
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 12, 2020, 11:04:59 PM

The success of ICO lies in the hand of huge partnership support, huge investors and trust but since scammers canes around ICO trust was ruined but now what we have left is IEO, and I will keep repeating myself over and over for new projects that the success of an IEO is top exchanges, no matter how good your use case is, if you choose p2pb2b or vindax over Okex or binance just have it at the back of your mind that failure awaits you with 80% chance over 100%

You are right, the success of IEO as a fundraising method depends solely on the exchange hosting the IEO. Ico sure did had it's  time but the scammy nature of most projects that emerged and abuse the good will of raising funds with ico ruined everything. About p2pb2b and vindax, they are indeed exchanges that every project looking to raise fund should avoid as everything seems to be wrong with them
NS-Soul

Activity: 497
Merit: 110

arcs-chain.com

View Profile
July 12, 2020, 11:45:51 PM

The success of ICO lies in the hand of huge partnership support, huge investors and trust but since scammers canes around ICO trust was ruined but now what we have left is IEO, and I will keep repeating myself over and over for new projects that the success of an IEO is top exchanges, no matter how good your use case is, if you choose p2pb2b or vindax over Okex or binance just have it at the back of your mind that failure awaits you with 80% chance over 100%
Based on my observation some of them exchange was the reason why they became successful, as you can see all the IEO on binance and okex was successful while on the vindax p2pb2b was not they have fake volume and their marketing was not good so it turns out to be dumped of token.

► ARCS ◄ ♦ ARCS - The New World Token (*Listed on KuCoin) ♦ ► ARCS ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Whitepaper
flagpara

Activity: 756
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 12, 2020, 11:50:28 PM
Last edit: July 13, 2020, 02:27:06 AM by flagpara

Indeed! The true success can be seen after listing the coin or token and trading at least couple of months. Because the first wave in trading, that's not the real value yet of the coin. In some way, the exchange is a factor but later on, it will be the project itself. Without rock solid foundation and purpose, the project will fall eventually. So it is not only the exchange that you should assess for but also the possible use case in the market.
Actually I don't suggest to invest in any IEO, without Binance exchange. But one valuable question is of mine, how can be successful a project if we don't invest in IEO. When success story will be minimize, investment should be more available..

MuhNofa

Activity: 504
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 13, 2020, 02:02:35 AM

You really do, and I totally agree with what you see, winning an IEO also agrees with exchanges other than investors, because basically what I often see is that there are projects that already look good, in terms of their background and sales as well as their promotions and it fell during IEO, due to an error in selecting exhange.
dg2010

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 13, 2020, 03:11:37 AM

I can say yes !, I have seen IEO in the top exchanges, such as Binance, Bithumb, and Huobi,
all IEO there are successful and indeed ROI can go up to 100%
The success of an IEO depend on the level of liquidity and how big an exchange site is but the success of the project itself after the IEO is completely finished depend on the concept and the project team strategy and i believe the perspective which the project will pose after the IEO should be the major reason in a project not the exchange site.
So don't fool about project ROI in the future cause the IEO held by big exchange.
Good liquidity exchanges will often have more successful IEO projects and of course, before choosing to invest, you should research it well. IEO is now becoming a new investment trend during the past year and currently there are many successful and failed IEO projects so please consider carefully. However, what worries me most is that after IEO, those projects have very little news and it makes a lot of investors feel frustrated when choosing long-term investment.
kaseygriffin

Activity: 785
Merit: 105

View Profile
July 13, 2020, 04:34:18 AM

Based on my observation some of them exchange was the reason why they became successful, as you can see all the IEO on binance and okex was successful while on the vindax p2pb2b was not they have fake volume and their marketing was not good so it turns out to be dumped of token.
In addition projects are IEO at Binance, Okex are the best new projects in this market. That is why it attracts a lot of attention from investors. IEO is only good for large exchanges, never waste your time on bullshit exchanges like Vindax, Probit ...
Dhoe

Activity: 1442
Merit: 510

View Profile
July 13, 2020, 04:45:44 AM

Good liquidity exchanges will often have more successful IEO projects and of course, before choosing to invest, you should research it well. IEO is now becoming a new investment trend during the past year and currently there are many successful and failed IEO projects so please consider carefully. However, what worries me most is that after IEO, those projects have very little news and it makes a lot of investors feel frustrated when choosing long-term investment.
Very risky if you make a project has just finished IEO as your long-term investment, Crypto projects must take a long time to succeed, if they don't have news about their latest update, it doesn't mean it's a mistake, maybe they are busy. Believe me, if their IEO on the top Exchange then be patient to see success your project.
rodskee

Activity: 2422
Merit: 202

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
July 13, 2020, 04:50:12 AM

Very risky if you make a project has just finished IEO as your long-term investment, Crypto projects must take a long time to succeed, if they don't have news about their latest update, it doesn't mean it's a mistake, maybe they are busy. Believe me, if their IEO on the top Exchange then be patient to see success your project.

Everything depends from how the team works behind the project, if they are moving
according to roadmap, it's a good sign.
Meaning that they are progressive and they really doing their job, even they are not
gaining the support they are continuing.
You need to have a good patience and needs to believe from your long term investment.

kogozer714
Copper Member

Activity: 593
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 13, 2020, 05:00:35 AM

agree Okex and Binance are the right markets for IEO, they are a large and rapidly growing market. Reputation also needs to be considered before investing in large projects. and some markets have to filter out some IEO to really be trusted.
nasipadang

Activity: 1274
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 13, 2020, 05:29:21 AM

Because they have a large community, and as you said that the support that can be given okex and binance is much greater. Investors are an important driver for the start of a new coin, and if we see that some users of okex and binance have large capital which may play an important role as investors in an IEO project. Currently a good IEO project cannot run smoothly without the help of investors or a platform that can provide a path for the IEO.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com  Super Six 
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
6 BTC PRIZE POOL
TAKE PART
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
sorrros

Activity: 954
Merit: 104

ludenaprotocol.io

View Profile
July 13, 2020, 05:57:39 AM

It is obvious - it comes from the name initial exchange offering, that's why IEOs were created to bring trust into this crazy industry. Exchange with its credibility list a startup and for this takes money. If they list a scam, next time it will be much complicated to raise enough money.

► LudenaProtocol ◄ ♦️ A Gamified Social Platform for Worldwide Gamers ♦️ ► LudenaProtocol ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Instagram|Whitepaper
ancafe

Activity: 1680
Merit: 710

View Profile
July 13, 2020, 06:54:54 AM

agree Okex and Binance are the right markets for IEO, they are a large and rapidly growing market. Reputation also needs to be considered before investing in large projects. and some markets have to filter out some IEO to really be trusted.
For binance, I think we know how it will impact if a project does an IEO there. of course there will be very many people interested in the project. not only because of the concept of the project, but also because of the popular exchange. so, I also agree that exchange is very important in IEO.
tvplus006
Legendary

Activity: 2352
Merit: 1740

To the moon

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2020, 07:16:17 AM

For binance, I think we know how it will impact if a project does an IEO there. of course there will be very many people interested in the project. not only because of the concept of the project, but also because of the popular exchange. so, I also agree that exchange is very important in IEO.

In the past, Binance held very profitable IEO, but what happened to the exchange, now there are no new IEO? Recently, there was only one IEO of the Cartesi campaign, which showed good results. Does this mean that there are currently no good projects that Binance could take to its listing?

Jamalmg

Activity: 56
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 13, 2020, 07:22:08 AM

ICO Trust is zero percent, now any one can't believe in ICO... ICO investment is totally worthless, for IEO exchange matter and i agre with you, p2pb2b vindax is bad reputation exchange, fake volume exchange...
killerfrost

Activity: 1974
Merit: 254

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2020, 07:32:03 AM

In the past, Binance held very profitable IEO, but what happened to the exchange, now there are no new IEO? Recently, there was only one IEO of the Cartesi campaign, which showed good results. Does this mean that there are currently no good projects that Binance could take to its listing?
I think there are many good projects for Binance to be able to organize IEO. But because the current market is not good and it has caused them to change plans. BTW Binance's birthday is coming soon, I believe they will bring surprises for us and will have new IEO in the near future.

SUGAR
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
Genemind

Activity: 1596
Merit: 335

View Profile
July 13, 2020, 07:42:19 AM

Choosing a platform to conduct crowdfunding for an IEO will build confidence for investors. Choosing unknown exchange or exchange with a bad reputation will affect the reputation of a project. Specifically, if you choose an exchange who creates fake volume, or lists scam or bitcoin investors will have a second thought investing.
riso2015

Activity: 1246
Merit: 254

Trphy.io

View Profile
July 13, 2020, 08:07:38 AM

I think there are many good projects for Binance to be able to organize IEO. But because the current market is not good and it has caused them to change plans. BTW Binance's birthday is coming soon, I believe they will bring surprises for us and will have new IEO in the near future.
We hope so, hopefully a new IEO will soon be available at Binance because I see the current market situation is very good for making IEO, a lot of Altcoin starting wake up, maybe soon the Altcoin season is coming. Prepare your funds if you want to be an investor in Binance Exchange.

░▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓███▓░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
 ▓███▓                     
  ████░                     
  ▒████                     
   ░███▓                   
     ▓██▓                   
       ███░                 
         ▓█▓░               
           ▓█▒  ██         
           ▓█   ██▒         
        ░███░ ▒  ▓██▓       
        ▓█▒▓█▓█▓▓█▒▓█       
|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
JHORN

Activity: 252
Merit: 15

Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin

View Profile
July 13, 2020, 08:41:02 AM

It's already been said many times already that top exchanges brings good results for IEO projects but presently new projects like COVIR and YouEngine are still interested in exchanges like Exmarket and P2PB2B after all the warnings they decide to ignore me, I will remind them when things go wrong in the end  Grin

Festac

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 13, 2020, 08:48:09 AM

I get why top exchanges are very important for any IEO project to be successful but I've seen few projects that use small exchanges and still get fair results, devs don't have to give out big money to get on top exchanges there are other fair ones around for example bithumb

Botnake

Activity: 2856
Merit: 667

View Profile
July 13, 2020, 09:02:31 AM

I get why top exchanges are very important for any IEO project to be successful but I've seen few projects that use small exchanges and still get fair results, devs don't have to give out big money to get on top exchanges there are other fair ones around for example bithumb

Compared to Binance, Bithumb is smaller but it belongs to the top sites in the market as we can see on its trading volume and its ranking.

https://coinmarketcap.com/rankings/exchanges/

I don't know how much a developers would pay to get listed in bithumb, but I'm pretty sure it's not cheap like those other exchanges mentioned above that are just faking their volume.

█████▄▄██
███▄█████
██▄███████▄
████████████████
███▀██████████▀
██▄████████████▄
░█████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
████▀████████▀████
▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████▀███████▄████
███████▀▀▄▄▄█████
███████████████▀