Bitcoin Forum
July 10, 2024, 02:29:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: When will covid-19 disappear?  (Read 1936 times)
thebestwp

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2020, 12:47:17 PM

The question "when will quarantine and self-isolation end"? whole world wonders.
In some countries, they are already loosening up some measures, and in some countries they still need to be strictly adhered to.
The situation, of course, is not easy anywhere, but by loosening the measures we do not know whether the number of infected will start to rise again or continue to decline.
Most measures have yielded results, some countries have introduced stringent measures at the outset, with fewer infected, while some countries have recently introduced and have people with health and financial problems.
"How long will this take?", We know that the covid-19 virus, by its constitution, does not tolerate warmer weather and should start to disappear with warmer weather.
It is also assumed that there will be a new wave of viruses in the fall, but we do not know for sure.
We can only hope that these measures we currently have in place will begin to loosen, but for a long time we will feel far from each other for example going to schools and colleges, going out and the like.
For now, all we have to do is watch for the "wave" to pass as soon as possible.
In terms of finance, it will be a challenge for almost all the world's authorities.
We can hope that this summer will be all right and that we will all be able to somehow get our lives back to normal, but we know it will be a challenge.
Let's take a look at the positive side, animals can be free and plants develop.
It needed something to help the ozone layer and nature clean up, and I think this situation is just that it helped at least a little.
Let's be smart and keep the greatest treasure - our planet Earth.

Although there are some positive side to the Covid-19 but I also want to ask when this will stop properly?
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3836
Merit: 1373

View Profile
May 03, 2020, 03:03:35 PM

Again, there are two circumstances wherein Covid-19 will disappear:
1. If the people wake up to see that it is faked by the leaders of the medical;
2. When the medical has something new fake thing for people to focus on.

That's it! Covid-19 is a lie and a scam for the medical to use to make money.

Cool

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/, https://thedrardisshow.com/, https://thehighwire.com/.
coolcoinz
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1136

View Profile
May 03, 2020, 06:35:00 PM

Yeah, it doesn't matter when because the whole virus doesn't matter at all. Some medics finally decided to do some research on the deceased (previously they were not allowed because the authorities thought that examination will spread the virus so the general rule was to burn the bodies) and it appears that all examined victims had other health problems like heart disease, diabetes, asthma, and so on.
Personally, I don't know a single person who got sick with covid-19. None of my friends, co-workers, their families and friends, there's not a single case.The "pandemic" is a joke.

franky1
Legendary

Activity: 4270
Merit: 4540

View Profile
May 03, 2020, 07:19:18 PM

Yeah, it doesn't matter when because the whole virus doesn't matter at all. Some medics finally decided to do some research on the deceased (previously they were not allowed because the authorities thought that examination will spread the virus so the general rule was to burn the bodies) and it appears that all examined victims had other health problems like heart disease, diabetes, asthma, and so on.
Personally, I don't know a single person who got sick with covid-19. None of my friends, co-workers, their families and friends, there's not a single case.The "pandemic" is a joke.

actually your just an idiot.
people dont just walk into a hospital and die at the entrance and then sent traight to the morgue
they actually have doctors who see the symptoms. test bodily fluids and do scans

there is actual evidence in existance and test results

but it seems too many ignorant losers just beleive faux media like info wars/hotwire and other fake stuff that have no clue

diabetes does not cause pneumonia alone. but having covid which causes pneumonia and then gets into your blood causes even worse issues for people with diabeties by causing kidney failure aswell as the pneumonia

people with heart issues wont cope well when having pneumonia because the hypoxia causes people peoples heart rate to work harder and a damaged heart cant cope

its not people having a random heart attack for no reason and it just classified as covid. its actually having covid and their other complications not helping them cope/recover

atleast try better at doing research because these stupid scripts you ignorant people are spouting have been debunked and yet you lot seem to remain ignorant to not even realise that

people in hospitals have actual medical records, symptom lists, test results and scan results.
its not some magic story of sudden unexplained death where they just scribble a random cause

I DO NOT TRADE OR ACT AS ESCROW ON THIS FORUM EVER.
Please do your own research & respect what is written here as both opinion & information gleaned from experience. many people replying with insults but no on-topic content substance, automatically are 'facepalmed' and yawned at
Twinkledoe

Activity: 1904
Merit: 138

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
May 03, 2020, 10:14:43 PM

Cool

I don't know if you're serious about what you're saying here or just being satirical about it.  Tongue

But the question of the OP should be - when will the vaccine be released to public? Because Covid will be here in the community for years, it will not be totally contained for few months or years. Vaccine or effective treatment is our answer to have peace of mind mingling again with other people. But medical industry should make it economical and not just another source of profits for them. There are some cheap medicines that can treat the infected and those should be the one that they need to develop, not another expensive medicine for their own profits.
BluePowder

Activity: 203
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 03, 2020, 11:22:48 PM

No offense but your comment is unresearched garbage, probably Asian news repeated poorly. I'm sorry all posts with Asians end this way, its nothing personal, don't cry racism its just that you need a free and functioning society to understand what is going on in the world and you don't have that anywhere in Asia. please shut up with the vaccine BS unless you can give some hint you at least know what you're talking about. 

https://www.bitchute.com/video/YtbxCUJ2qhoN/

Cool

I don't know if you're serious about what you're saying here or just being satirical about it.  Tongue

But the question of the OP should be - when will the vaccine be released to public? Because Covid will be here in the community for years, it will not be totally contained for few months or years. Vaccine or effective treatment is our answer to have peace of mind mingling again with other people. But medical industry should make it economical and not just another source of profits for them. There are some cheap medicines that can treat the infected and those should be the one that they need to develop, not another expensive medicine for their own profits.
franky1
Legendary

View Profile
May 04, 2020, 03:48:23 AM
Last edit: May 04, 2020, 03:59:59 AM by franky1

the medical community has already shown good decentralised processes of finding a vaccine. many institutions are working on it. take for instance the cambridge trials. they are actually willing to do the work and release the info. they are not going to patent it and charge £xxxx a dose. they are going to let al countries have it and those countries make their own. (just gotta see if cambridge trials pass the tests)

this wont be a case of only the super rich can afford it. everyone will have the oppertunity to have it. including the homeless

the only question is TIME not expense
TIME to get recruits to try it.(weeks)
TIME to let it manifest in the recruits(a month)-(cambridge at this stage)
TIME to see if it creates antibodies/effects(a month)
TIME to see if there are long term side effects(many months)
(cambridge might fail and it has to all begin again)
(but if it passes all that time/tests)
TIME to then mass produce

that final point is the difference of if only Xmill can be made a week.. questioning who are those first Xmill that deserve it.
im thinking this question becomes
hospital workers on wards that are certain to come into contact with covid
followed by those friends/family near people who had it
followed by elderly most at risk of dying if they get covid but not near known infectees.
followed by others who want it

Please do your own research & respect what is written here as both opinion & information gleaned from experience. many people replying with insults but no on-topic content substance, automatically are 'facepalmed' and yawned at
franky1
Legendary

View Profile
May 04, 2020, 04:05:04 AM
Last edit: May 04, 2020, 04:19:17 AM by franky1

how i see things playing out with the 'contact and trace'
in china. the reason they got numbers down is they done very good contact and trace. for every infectee they informed ~10 close contacts to isolate. and they checked on those isolated daily for a couple weeks. bringing them food and other essentials so that they didnt go out.

those isolated as potential infectees were not given a covid test daily. instead they had temperature checked and only tested after multiple days (obviously, whats the point in testing too early before the viral load has had a chance to get high enough to even measure)

what i mean by this is dont expect to be told to isolate and get a test through the door the next day and the following day be given the all clear. expect to be self isolating for a couple weeks

AND if after the couple weeks. you go out again. this does not mean your now immune. because while isolated you may not have actually contracted it. meaning you could bump into someone else again who does have it. and you can be told to isolate yourself again.

isolation does not always mean you got it. it just means reducing the spread by reducing those who came close that might have it.
you will only be given an all clear to not need to regularly isolate if you keep bumping into people. if you have been tested positive during one of your encounters

however imagine countries like america.. with idiots that will:
not download any contact tracer apps to inform them they came into proximity of someone(privacy evasion)
not want to be isolated for 14 days as a precaution
not want to be checked on daily
purposely bump into people to get it/spred it. so they wont have to be routinely isolated as a precaution

heck i dont even think american 'tracers' would bother daily checking. but instead just want people to voluntarily self isolate.. possibly at most do a daily phone call to ask if the isolated person is symptomatic
and only send a test if symptomatic. or at the 12th day to allow the release at the 14th day if clear

i see daily numbers in UK/US not being as low as china's purely 'due to freedoms'

tsaroz
Legendary

Activity: 2996
Merit: 1069

Axioma Holding - Axioma Pay Crypto Card

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2020, 04:23:10 AM

I believe it would be much harder to contain covid-19 in third world countries with high population density like India, Pakistan and Bangladesh and some poor African countries as more people there are likely to get the virus while on quarantine. And as the virus lives, it would keep on circulating.

▆█    █▆
    ▆█      ████    ████      █▆
████      ████    ████      ████
▀███▄    ████   ████    ▄███▀
    ▀████████   ████████▀
           ▀▀████    ████▀▀
I|I|I        LOW LATENCY &         
           HIGH THROUGHPUT         
      SUBNET TECHNOLOGY        
                           ▄▄███████▄▄
                        ▄██████████████▄
            〓〓〓〓〓〓▄███████████████████▄〓〓〓〓〓〓
        〓〓〓        ▄█████████████████████▄        〓〓〓
     〓〓〓      〓〓 ▄███████████████████████▄  〓〓     〓〓〓
 〓〓〓        〓〓   █████████████████████████     〓〓      〓〓〓
▅          ▅        ██████████████████████████        ▅         ▅
 〓〓〓      〓〓〓   █████████████████████████    〓〓〓      〓〓〓     
     〓〓〓     〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓      〓〓〓       
         〓〓〓       ▀█████████████████████▀        〓〓〓
              〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓
                        ▀███████████████▀
                           ▀▀███████▀▀
    PERFECT FIT     
    FOR DEPIN         
I|I|I 
▄███████████████████▄
████▄░▄░███████▀▄████
█████▄▀█▄▀███▀▄██████
███████░██░▀▄████████
████████▄▀█▄▀████████
████████▀▄▀██░███████
██████▀▄███░██▄▀█████
████▀▄██████▄▀▀░▀████
▀███████████████████▀

▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
██████▀░░▀▀▀░░▀██████
█████░░▄▄░░░▄▄░░█████
████▌░░██▌░▐██░░▐████
████░░░░▀░░░▀░░░░████
████▄▄░▀▄▄▄▄▄▀░▄▄████
█████████████████████
▀███████████████████▀

▄███████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀████
██████████▀▀▀    ████
█████▀▀▀   ▄▀   █████
██      ▄█▀     █████
█████████      ██████
███████████▄   ██████
█████████████▄▄██████
▀███████████████████▀
franky1
Legendary

View Profile
May 04, 2020, 04:49:08 AM

a UK draft proposal of how things will relax. shows that they will not have social distancing in work places.

meaning office workers can be shoulder to shoulder sharing the same staff canteen.
yet people walking along a outdoor pavement suppose to be 2 metres apart when just walking past someone for 2 seconds.. but allowed to be shoulder to shoulder for a 9 hour shift at work...
i see brits will start to relax too much and give up socially distancing all together with the 'im allowed to do it at work, so whats the point anymore' excuse

truly hope UK government have good planing and good success with contact tracing if they want to relax workplace restrictions that much. other wise a second ave quite quick will occur

to me it seems more of a political/economic decision. not a health risk decision

IIV

Activity: 130
Merit: 16

View Profile
May 04, 2020, 06:12:44 AM

We can't hurt economy for saving a few lives. If it don't go away, we have to live with this.
Ugaitz

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2020, 08:39:37 AM

Hi. I'm new in this forum. I think that this type of pandemic due to global warming will become more common. At least, the planet seems to appreciate our confinement.
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
May 04, 2020, 10:50:30 AM

We need more CO2 to make more plants grow healthier.
We need more healthy plants so that people are strengthened from the food they eat.
We need people to be healthier so their immune systems can overcome Covid without drugs.

Cool

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/, https://thedrardisshow.com/, https://thehighwire.com/.
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
May 04, 2020, 05:34:37 PM
Last edit: May 04, 2020, 10:04:43 PM by BADecker

How to build a life within COVID-19 reality? How long we won't be able to come out of our homes, meet other people, build relationships, etc? Sure, it all impacts on economics, including crypto market, but I'm talking about casual life. How to live in this reality?

The first and greatest thing to do to build a life in the Covid-19 reality, is to find out the foundation of what the Covid-19 reality really is.

When you build your house, it's best to have a good foundation. What is the Covid-19 foundation? It's one of thw thing:
1. There really is a Covid-19 virus that is doing the damage;
2. Big media is advertising a lie.

There are a whole lot of doctors coming out and saying that the CV numbers don't add up. So, let's get to work requiring real proof for CV rather than a bunch of hearsay blab that could easily be lies.

Only after we get the truth can we build our lives within what Covid-19 really is.

Cool

franky1
Legendary

View Profile
May 04, 2020, 07:07:29 PM

clinic doctors selling services for profit. are not the same as ICU doctors actually treating sick people with covid.
RNA tests, medical records. the fact that thousands of hospitals all around the world have independant tests and show that the rna matches. reveals its not an isolated case

if you want to think its just chinese conspiracy. then your still stuck in the delusions of january nonsense.
you need to grasp the reality.

oh. and by the way badecker . trump is coming to arizona soon. so you have no excuse to not get out your house. go see your idiot idol

franky1
Legendary

View Profile
May 04, 2020, 07:11:53 PM

anyway. moving on to actual issues

many idiots have been starting to plan to abuse the 'covid smartphone app' by turning their bluetooth on and visit as many places that have most population and ensure they get as many 'app contacts'.. then go home and hit the 'got symptoms' button..
causing all the people they were near in supermarkets and public places suddenly get told they need to isolate.

yep idiots want to prank people by making loads of people worried and scared and isolate even though the prankster doesnt have the symptoms

idiots

BluePowder

Activity: 203
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 04, 2020, 07:27:39 PM

Good, its deserved, who's stupid enough to believe in or even use such a thing.

anyway. moving on to actual issues

many idiots have been starting to plan to abuse the 'covid smartphone app' by turning their bluetooth on and visit as many places that have most population and ensure they get as many 'app contacts'.. then go home and hit the 'got symptoms' button..
causing all the people they were near in supermarkets and public places suddenly get told they need to isolate.

yep idiots want to prank people by making loads of people worried and scared and isolate even though the prankster doesnt have the symptoms

idiots
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
May 04, 2020, 10:03:51 PM

actually your just an idiot.
people dont just walk into a hospital and die at the entrance and then sent traight to the morgue
they actually have doctors who see the symptoms. test bodily fluids and do scans

there is actual evidence in existance and test results

This is really great! We are all waiting, on pins and needles, for you going to show the proof that the evidence you haven't shown is true and real proof!

For example, all those NIH studies yoe showed, where in all that stuff is the proof? Anybody can post fake studies on websites. All they need is NIH clearance and the NIH password.

Cool

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
May 04, 2020, 10:08:48 PM

clinic doctors selling services for profit. are not the same as ICU doctors actually treating sick people with covid.
RNA tests, medical records. the fact that thousands of hospitals all around the world have independant tests and show that the rna matches. reveals its not an isolated case

if you want to think its just chinese conspiracy. then your still stuck in the delusions of january nonsense.
you need to grasp the reality.

oh. and by the way badecker . trump is coming to arizona soon. so you have no excuse to not get out your house. go see your idiot idol

ICU doctors are not the same. I looked at them. They are all a bit different. So, because they are all getting paid a pittance compared to private doctors, why would they care about the quality of their work, or enough about the truth to write it when they are instructed to write a lie?

Anybody can write reports. What is in the reports is what counts. Can you find us a report that follows Rivers' revision of Koch's postulates?

Oh, and by the way, I have debunked everything you have posted.

Cool

franky1
Legendary

View Profile
May 04, 2020, 11:26:35 PM

doctors dont just write random things. they have samples, tests, scans which formulate to get a diagnoses
this is the 10th time now i have corrected your foolish belief that doctors just randomly choose a diagnosis

and if you studied the rna and done some research you would understand whats been done
scientists around the world took a sample of a virus and grew it under a culture and then put it into an animal and see if that animal became sick.
then testing that animal to see if it compares to the human samples
which shows the thing that made both humans and animals sick was that certain thing.
also having samples from thousands of humans with same symptomology double proves it and rules out any bad science, due to the decentralised nature of testing in different locations using different samples

again i have told you this a few times.
your ignorance does not work anymore. it just makes you look more like a time wasting idiot
your acting like trump. he too loves fake news. repeating nonsense. playing ignorant when proved wrong
pretending you didnt say what you obviously did say. not even understanding the things you say because they are not even original thoughts.

if you are really that bored. use your time to do research and learn something worthy of posting that includes actually fact checked info that isnt just old myths from months ago
(try to be original for once)

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: