Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 06:21:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Newbies are safer with top altcoins  (Read 5234 times)
southerngentuk

Activity: 1316
Merit: 252

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
May 21, 2020, 02:33:33 PM

I think dogecoin is the safest coin for newbie when they start to invest in cryprocurrency. Doge have little volatile, and the price is just in range between 25-100 satoshi. That mean its can be calculate if we want to invest, when we we can buy and sell. Last, everyone can buy this cheap and profitable coin in the most market.
The gap between 25-100 sts is huge, so you say it's a safe investment? Dogecoin is not a good investment option, this project can not help investors get profit. Choosing altcoins in the top 10 will probably be a lot better

SUGAR
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
danielchris

Activity: 574
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 21, 2020, 03:33:47 PM

No doubt, newbies will be safer in top altcoins. But l think how they decided who is the  beneficial altcoins to get good earnings. So l think ,they should be aware from scam project & get much more knowledge before take decisions.
Free1bitco.in

Activity: 1624
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 21, 2020, 04:15:24 PM

That's good financial advice, you prefer to win in your early investment to boost your confidence investing in Cryptocurrency, there are a lot of temptations to invest in a new coin but if you are going to invest be sure to not pour much of your funds, as a newbie safe side is the best side and the top coins are the safe side for newbies.
sometimes new coins give a much greater sense of profit, but sometimes it's like a trap, due to unexpected fluctuations. however, for those who have difficulty doing analysis, top coins are the best, even though it requires patience. however, people always recommend bitcoin or ethereum.
key4co.in

Activity: 812
Merit: 503

View Profile
May 21, 2020, 04:31:06 PM

I agree to the point made by OP that newbies are safer with top altcoins, especially first 10 ranked based on marketcap. However, majority of their holdings should be in BTC to be safer, since anything can happen to any altcoin project notwithstanding. For instance, SEC can pass a lawsuit against a project and automatically FUD sets in and rapid dump in price. This doesn't rule the fact that top altcoins are safer for newbies, compared to newer altcoins.
Rubick99

Activity: 484
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 21, 2020, 04:55:30 PM

The gap between 25-100 sts is huge, so you say it's a safe investment? Dogecoin is not a good investment option, this project can not help investors get profit. Choosing altcoins in the top 10 will probably be a lot better

Its just require good money management to get it easy, you can buy it when the price is between 25-60 satoshi, make sure you buy it partially, using your 20% first for example, don't all in, then when its dump you can buy again. Then just take profit between 75-100 satoshi area.
Why doge? Because everyone can afford it.
Tahsin Kabir Kollol

Activity: 1610
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 05, 2020, 07:13:58 AM

Without trading knowledge, Nobody is safe on crypto trading. But as a newbie trader top altcoins are a little safer. Because top altcoins are popular and trustable cryptocurrency and with minimum knowledge, anyone can trade with it. Altcoin trading is very risky and most of the altcoins are so much volatile. So newbie will be lost their maximum asset If they trade such kind of altcoin. Top altcoins recover their price after a time but if most of the low-quality coin prices once decrease, then they do not recover their price. So Newbies are safer with top altcoins than other altcoins. But to take a trade, everyone should know about some common knowledge.

TheClownSong

Activity: 1428
Merit: 251

solidtradebank.com | 5%-15% Welcome Bonus

View Profile
June 05, 2020, 07:50:33 AM

Investing in coins or tokens that are in the top ranking will make us more comfortable even though I think cryptocurrency is an investment asset that is quite high risk. I think that cryptocurrency will be increasingly recognized by many people and may also be an alternative investment that can provide benefits for investors
all digital assets have risks, but the top risk coins are not too high because the top coins are listed in markets that have high volumes, unlike new coins listed in markets that do not have high volumes, it will be difficult to take advantage

Agree, coins that have a large market cap value are smaller than coins that have a small marketcap. Trading at a large exchanger does not guarantee that the coins or tokens can have a large market cap but guarantee large liquidity

Qi.Blockchain|The only blockchain the
world will ever need
|Eco-friendly
Decentralized
Secure, Fast
|
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
|
Chuky92
Copper Member

Activity: 966
Merit: 5

View Profile
June 05, 2020, 07:58:13 AM

Seek for more crypto knowledge before investing in new projects, it's not always that easy to choose, as a newbie it's better to stick with old top altcoins on coinmarketcap, why? Because many newbie are in rush to make fast returns, if you are this type pls go for better top coins, 90% of new coins aren't serious at all, they are here to steal money from investors and give fake promises in return

Newbies are safer with top altcoins until they start learning how to choose wisely, do better diggings on new project to avoid scams

Cov-19 have been used to scam many newbies and even Corona virus coins are built too which have no real use cases

Play safe and be willing to learn

This post is filled with the truth and even more but the issue most times is that, they tend to invest in some coins probably because of what they heard and after they might have made mistakes will likely seek to know more thus knowing the right way. However, I agree with you  because starting with top altcoins will enable them to have broader mind of what the crypto space is all about and even when they are in losses due to market downtrend they will still be encouraged to continue (or hold) thus also learning how to hold and so on. Lastly in any given opportunity, let's teach them the right way to get started and of course starting with top altcoins.

lienfaye

Activity: 2926
Merit: 629

View Profile
June 05, 2020, 08:00:07 AM

No doubt, newbies will be safer in top altcoins. But l think how they decided who is the  beneficial altcoins to get good earnings. So l think ,they should be aware from scam project & get much more knowledge before take decisions.
Thats right newbies or not, gaining knowledge before investing is necessary to understand the type of investment where you will put your hard earned money. Top altcoins are the best for beginners to avoid the shitcoins but you cant get profit through it instantly because it takes time to earn even you chose the popular alts to invest in.

pankaj1234
Copper Member

Activity: 504
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 05, 2020, 08:47:55 AM

Yes definitely  i will have to fully agree with you if someone is new and just entering the market then i suggest to look at top 10. coins only and pick 1 or 2 from them ideally btc and eth to start with, unfortunately most of new projects have not proven to be worth it, if some one still likes a new project and wants to invest i will suggest to go only 10 to 100 because every new coins is now getting full of scams. Newbies are always in hurry to make some money they can put money on top altocoins

███    TWITTER   █████████████████ MEGATRON ████████████████████     WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN        ████             THE RISE OF BLOCKCHAIN REVOLUTION             ████     LAUNCH EVENT    ███
███  TELEGRAM  █████████████████   WEBSITE    ███████████████████       FACEBOOK      ███
Pomogator

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 05, 2020, 08:53:04 AM

Themed projects with coronavirus scare me the most. They are trying to make money on people who trust them. Those who give money to such projects are at risk of being deceived. I think there are honest projects but there are very few of them.
FrozenBit

Activity: 657
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 05, 2020, 08:58:04 AM

Themed projects with coronavirus scare me the most. They are trying to make money on people who trust them. Those who give money to such projects are at risk of being deceived. I think there are honest projects but there are very few of them.
They only use the current situation to steal investors' money. Stay away from new projects related to Covid-19. I'm pretty sure those are scam projects, if we invest in them then we will waste our money and our time.
winterlemon912

Activity: 56
Merit: 4

View Profile
June 05, 2020, 09:20:55 AM

Seek for more crypto knowledge before investing in new projects, it's not always that easy to choose, as a newbie it's better to stick with old top altcoins on coinmarketcap, why? Because many newbie are in rush to make fast returns, if you are this type pls go for better top coins, 90% of new coins aren't serious at all, they are here to steal money from investors and give fake promises in return

Newbies are safer with top altcoins until they start learning how to choose wisely, do better diggings on new project to avoid scams

Cov-19 have been used to scam many newbies and even Corona virus coins are built too which have no real use cases

Play safe and be willing to learn
Yes you are right and I think that being safe is an optimum way to guarantee success here in cryptocurrencies which I think is great because you can start by having safety and I think that you need to be safe always and you should prioritize safety here and I think tsht there is so many scammers here in cryptocurrencies and they can hack you if you don't have safety on your account so you should jae consider that things and I hope that people will earn more with the assurance that they are always safe here in cryptocurrencies and they will not fear anything by losing money from scamming
torrantz

Activity: 1063
Merit: 253

Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin

View Profile
June 05, 2020, 09:54:10 AM

The honest projects are not so much as the scam projects. We can see from the latest ratio that has already published by some people. Corona virus project will always be a scam project and that's why newbie must go to the trusted coins to make sure they are being far away from the scam project.

.#1 DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.Join Origin Pre-Sale.
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
BTCbengi

Activity: 241

View Profile
June 05, 2020, 10:22:22 AM

That is absolutely true for newbies. They have too little experience to choose to invest in new projects. However, choosing the top altcoins is less risky but means that they will make less profit. Profits always come with risks, so I always advise them to stay here long enough to make a profitable investment.

JeotQ

Activity: 406
Merit: 14

View Profile
June 05, 2020, 10:45:39 AM

Investing on altcoins is still high risk for newbies, highly not recommendable, unless you are willing to take risks then it's your call, Bitcoin is lot safer than altcoins, only go for altcoins when you are capable of taking risks, altcoins can fumble any time.

Most new altcoins are failing over now, I'm not surprised, even the ones that are well known, they raised lots of money but in the end it's still all about failure

IamAltcoinfan

Activity: 462
Merit: 103

homt.net

View Profile
June 05, 2020, 10:55:12 AM

Apart from top altcoin exchange coins also bit safer to trade also we can find good profit if we really making some good research on future events . SOme best example are Kucoin KCS , BNB some other token . It is not advisable to invest before your research . I traded some of the exchange token when it was really low in trading pairs . Given good return after few months. There is also risk associated with exchanges regularly withdraw profits

► HOMT ◄ ♦ World’s First Crypto Based Students Rental Platform ♦ ► HOMT ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Facebook|LinkedIn
siajeen

Activity: 30
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 05, 2020, 11:04:43 AM

no matter newbie, or more experienced trader, you should never invest more that you can handle to lose, but also you should never invest before throughout search and analysis regarding coin and development team the is behind, i do think that only coins with viable products and solutions for recognized issues in the world have future out of the crypto world
numpadxx5

Activity: 431
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2020, 11:36:38 AM

What top altcoins are you talking about , Investing in altcoins is very risky . Newbies need to do research, read reviews and talk with more experienced investors before investing with cyptocurrency coin. Don't put all of your money in the market and only invest what you can afford to lose.
rahmatullah9305

Activity: 983

View Profile
June 05, 2020, 12:19:24 PM

That is absolutely true for newbies. They have too little experience to choose to invest in new projects. However, choosing the top altcoins is less risky but means that they will make less profit. Profits always come with risks, so I always advise them to stay here long enough to make a profitable investment.
Basically, all investments have risks, even if someone who is experienced even though there will still be risks if he invests, only in this case what is more emphasized is to minimize the risk through the experience he has, so for newbies they are highly encouraged to learn first and try it in the amount they can afford to lose.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: