Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 08:56:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Newbies are safer with top altcoins  (Read 5234 times)
Indiana1990

Activity: 63
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 17, 2020, 11:26:57 PM

for newbers in crypto, as for me, safer is to invest in BTC and ETH, if we are talking about long term investment. regarding some profitable tools with good returns i think better to choose credible defi
i'm also newber and try to invest in defi and especially in cool dex projects. i strongly believe in uniswap, and now i consider to invest in stablecoin dex - xsigma. they looks credible for me

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Handsome Boy
Copper Member

Activity: 812
Merit: 12

I ❤ ₿itcoin and Ethereum

View Profile
December 17, 2020, 11:37:11 PM

Seek for more crypto knowledge before investing in new projects, it's not always that easy to choose, as a newbie it's better to stick with old top altcoins on coinmarketcap, why? Because many newbie are in rush to make fast returns, if you are this type pls go for better top coins, 90% of new coins aren't serious at all, they are here to steal money from investors and give fake promises in return

Newbies are safer with top altcoins until they start learning how to choose wisely, do better diggings on new project to avoid scams

Cov-19 have been used to scam many newbies and even Corona virus coins are built too which have no real use cases

Play safe and be willing to learn

yes I agree with you, because in my opinion for now it is better to invest in coin that are in the top 100 coinmarketcap (safer and definitely get a profit even though sometimes it takes a long time) and if you want to get a bigger profit with a big risk too, then I recommend that you invest in coin that are in the top 600 coinmarketcap, because the price can still increase very high, but you have to choose coin that already have product, progress and of course the volume on exchange is high, because it is safer to avoid a scam project.
optimisticcm

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin

View Profile
December 17, 2020, 11:47:30 PM

Seek for more crypto knowledge before investing in new projects, it's not always that easy to choose, as a newbie it's better to stick with old top altcoins on coinmarketcap, why? Because many newbie are in rush to make fast returns, if you are this type pls go for better top coins, 90% of new coins aren't serious at all, they are here to steal money from investors and give fake promises in return

Newbies are safer with top altcoins until they start learning how to choose wisely, do better diggings on new project to avoid scams

Cov-19 have been used to scam many newbies and even Corona virus coins are built too which have no real use cases

Well, it is not about newbies or old players in the market, top established altcoins suits everyone, new coins and projects that are solely based on promises are very riskyand sadly most of them fail or exit early, doing nothing but giving loss to investors and holders so the lower the risk the better.

fia_naila

Activity: 770
Merit: 258

The Standart Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
December 18, 2020, 03:08:38 AM

I am not agree with you, newbie are safer with bitcoin. Altcoin is too volatile and newbies also dont know whats the real purpose for altcoin. If you are relatively new to this industry dont put your money in Alt because you will be burned fast. Respect your hard earned money and invest wisely.

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀ 
TheStandard.io█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
DEMER

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 18, 2020, 04:44:17 AM

for newbers in crypto, as for me, safer is to invest in BTC and ETH, if we are talking about long term investment. regarding some profitable tools with good returns i think better to choose credible defi
i'm also newber and try to invest in defi and especially in cool dex projects. i strongly believe in uniswap, and now i consider to invest in stablecoin dex - xsigma. they looks credible for me
than you for reccomendation besides, i'll check them too
raidarksword

Activity: 2044
Merit: 16

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2020, 05:36:38 AM

As always advice to newbies is always do some research before engaging to new altcoins in the market and it's better to venture that already in the top 20 market because they already established foundation and already have solid supporters and community. Newbies must also think that it is long-term investment and they should also be aware on how crypto works.

samputin

Activity: 1036
Merit: 294

View Profile
December 18, 2020, 05:39:37 AM

I am not agree with you, newbie are safer with bitcoin. Altcoin is too volatile and newbies also dont know whats the real purpose for altcoin. If you are relatively new to this industry dont put your money in Alt because you will be burned fast. Respect your hard earned money and invest wisely.
Don't be one sided in this topic. Yeah no doubt that every newbie, not only them but even the old ones, are safe with bitcoin. However, it doesn't necessarily mean that you will surely fail once you put your money in the alts. I knew some friends which are newbies before that are more interested with alts instead of btc. They are risk takers indeed, they like the more volatile nature of such coins. Fortunately, I didn't hear that one of them git bankrupt so far. See? You can succeed! Maybe it's just a right combination of mentorship, good coin and right financial management.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████     
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████   
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
!
Pamadar
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028

View Profile
December 18, 2020, 06:14:36 AM

Even bitcoin the chance of being burned are high.

There's no safe palce if you don't push yourself in learning things about this industry, whether bitcoin or alts the same level of risk are there for newbies. The principle of studying and do your research before placing your hard earned money is very important. You'll be compensated after you manage to understand the market.
chichidori
Legendary

Activity: 1694
Merit: 1003

View Profile
December 18, 2020, 06:35:18 AM

I agree that beginners are safer with top altcoins, because they are safe and reliable, large volume, large community, good for the long term, and never buy new coins from uniswap, most of them are big risks, prone to loss
there is no such thing as safe when your investing in a volatile market such as bitcoin and altcoin there is always risk on it however you can minimize it by investing into stable coins and that is only my take, there are a lot of advices for newbie traders out there but in the end the last decision is always at the tip of your finger.
Dr.Osh
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1004

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
December 18, 2020, 08:00:53 AM

If newbies are safer in the top altcoins, you probably mean safe from altcoin scams. Not investing in an ICO is safe when it comes to getting a priced altcoin. But to invest in top altcoins is no guarantee when it comes to maintaining value. Beginners should know when invested altcoins should be bought and when to sell. You can lose a lot of money if you don't know when to buy
Well, actually choosing an altcoin that is popular, or has been around for a long time, can be safer than dabbling. As far as I know, newbies without knowledge, often experiment with investing in several places that offer huge returns. however, it often backfires for them because experimenting without doing research is tantamount to spending the money you have. If someone has not so much knowledge of cryptocurrency, I would also suggest using only popular coins.

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
ichi

Activity: 182

View Profile
December 18, 2020, 10:20:29 AM

I concur with the way that it's more secure to stay with the top coin in the space. Most new undertakings need strong establishments and could be deserted absent a lot of thought. Putting resources into the top Cryptos like bitcoin and ethereum gives one a more serious level of security and ensures that the task won't be surrendered in a rush.
bitcon
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1008

View Profile
December 18, 2020, 08:22:48 PM

Newbies are very adventurous and think of making money quickly; 5x, 10x are easy to attract them. Advice like everyone, choose top coins, top 20 as possible, it's a safe choice.

Beginners really should not invest in little-known altcoins. Even if the currency shows optimistic growth, it may not survive another fall. Very often, novice crypto investors lose their temper, and they sell the asset very cheaply. It is better not to follow the quotes all day.
oprahwindfury

Activity: 568
Merit: 108

View Profile
December 24, 2020, 07:33:06 PM

Indeed, I think amateurs are far superior and more secure with top coins starting with Bitcoin on the grounds that it will cause them to have a more extensive brain towards knowing the great coins from the awful. Beginning with top coins, they won't succumb to tricksters, pursue publicity ventures nor put resources into a siphon and dump coins but instead, they will have the option to assemble and build up their comprehension about various coins. Henceforth when they have taken in all these essential things, they will have the option to direct research on new ventures in this way putting money on past information gained from top coins, they will have the option to pick admirably just as settling on the right speculation choices.

elisabetheva

Activity: 1708
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 25, 2020, 04:41:17 PM

Indeed, I think amateurs are far superior and more secure with top coins starting with Bitcoin on the grounds that it will cause them to have a more extensive brain towards knowing the great coins from the awful. Beginning with top coins, they won't succumb to tricksters, pursue publicity ventures nor put resources into a siphon and dump coins but instead, they will have the option to assemble and build up their comprehension about various coins. Henceforth when they have taken in all these essential things, they will have the option to direct research on new ventures in this way putting money on past information gained from top coins, they will have the option to pick admirably just as settling on the right speculation choices.

Of course it is safer to always stick to the information that is widely available and just learn slowly to be able to start from scratch so that you can understand all fields related to crypto in which there are tokens to be traded.

Every available information must always be analyzed properly and don't always believe because there could be games that can happen and we don't close it wherever everything can happen.
By analyzing and studying more carefully, we will better understand what we are going to do and don't hesitate to ask questions, especially in forums in our own country first.

What is clear is that it is safer to trade altcoins at the top rankings available on CMC and CoinGecko or you can also see on Binance exchanger which is also good to be used as a benchmark because it is known for its accuracy as well and there are lots of good tokens there.
angrynerd88

Activity: 910
Merit: 253

Hodlers Network

View Profile
December 25, 2020, 05:19:49 PM

For me it isn't right to think that all best coins are secure. There are parcels of coins here that I do not think they are exceptionally secured. When it comes to contributing, one must check whether the coin is genuine or not. I think Bitcoin and Eth are great options for newbie’s to urge start. Because I do not think there's any have to be go encourage within the starting

Alohadanc3

Activity: 1050

Martian Swap - Anti Whale Measures New Yield Farmi

View Profile
December 25, 2020, 06:07:04 PM

Yes that's right. In this market a lots of new comers come every moment. And most of them try to invest as soon as possible. They don't want to learn and they think this market is full of profit. So they invest in wrong place and they end  up in loses or in scams. Thats why if any new comers want to invest first they should stick with large cap coins. This type of coins are less risky. Though I would suggest that you should learn about the market first then go for any kind of investment.

bakasabo
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1178

View Profile
December 25, 2020, 07:52:26 PM

Ripple is a great example of how unsafe it could be buying top altcoins without any research. One of the top altcoins, old and reputed, with great idea behind it. Buy it without any doubts. Until SEC comes on the field. It took only 3 days for Ripple to lose 50% of its original price. Will it recover? No one knows, as if you look on the graph, Ripples price rarely grows by itself. Take a look on Litecoin, it has good chances to drop Ripple for 1 position lower. And the situation with SEC is not clear.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
josgandosbro

Activity: 561
Merit: 101

https://imgur.com/cUCkVsv

View Profile
December 25, 2020, 09:32:04 PM

yes I agree with you that beginners will be safer with altcoins, because it reduces the risk of losing a lot of money, but in fact I see many beginners who don't want to learn, they come here just because they are invited by friends or just see price increases
I hope beginners will soon realize that there are many scammers waiting for us all out there

Merry Christmas

newdevices

Activity: 1048
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 25, 2020, 11:20:31 PM

false statement, not safe, but rather a little inconvenient, you see, if you buy XRP,
we know Ripple is in the top altcoin list, shouldn't XRP be a safe investment ?, it should be, according to the statement,
but XRP is experiencing a 50% dump and making investors afraid, especially when bad news of XRP has spread a lot,
Bitstamp and Coinbase are reportedly going to stop deposits and withdrawals for XRP. do the analysis first before investing in top altcoins or other altcoins
RussianEnglishTranslation

Activity: 840
Merit: 6

View Profile
December 26, 2020, 07:15:34 AM

You won't get rich investing in altcoins that are already in the top 10. It's easier to become a millionaire by investing in microcaps like 0xMR and UNCX.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: