Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 09:55:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Never trust an ICO ranking site!  (Read 2549 times)
eidoscore

Activity: 723
Merit: 106

STABILA [STB] - Decentralize The Financial System

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2020, 09:05:55 PM

many topic similiar like this one since 2018, and now flood topic like this again.
can you search similiar topic like this from this section post than create new one

Odebowa

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 09, 2020, 10:59:11 PM

though to some extent you are because some site judge base on their on research which might not be complete or some window dress their research report because they dont want to work some judge base on is this i love i.e been sentimental and some base on who pays me and most.
but at least their are ones that are right but we fail to consider them, though they are few that is it.
IamAltcoinfan

Activity: 476
Merit: 103

homt.net

View Profile
June 10, 2020, 07:19:30 AM

I stopped lookign these sites long back i dont say most of them are scam instead all ICO rating websites are scams . As you said based on the ammount they receive they will rank the ICO . Once it failed or proven to be scam then immidiately change the ranking or stars within no time . In crypto space no where we get genuine information including CMC and Coingecko . We have to follow the events and moment related to project .

► HOMT ◄ ♦ World’s First Crypto Based Students Rental Platform ♦ ► HOMT ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Facebook|LinkedIn
gamer4156

Activity: 1008
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 10, 2020, 05:01:10 PM

Initial Coin Offering That's means ( ICO ) is an acronym that means Initial Coin Offering ICO is to attract crowdfunding by ICO campaigns. Developing and listing the ICO in the cryptocurrency in the cryptocurrency will help a business or an individual to raise funds by offering tokens to investors.
ZincUnrated

Activity: 165
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 10, 2020, 05:08:56 PM

It is surprising to think anyone still fall for this obvious misleading resource. They are certainly paid to give out high rankings to just about any project that approaches them. One must always learn to do their own research before investing in any project and not base their decisions on whatsoever a third party website says.
Onika84

Activity: 1554
Merit: 250

Making Smart Money Work

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2020, 05:12:50 PM

I still use ico rating to find out what ICO projects are ongoing. For me ico rating helps provide general information about a project. CryptoDiffer, IcoDrop, and ICOHigh provide interesting evaluations to read.

█████▄
██▀   ▀██
██     ██
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄████▄   ▀███▀   ▄████▄
▄██▀  ▀██▄▄████▄▄██▀  ▀██
██       ███   ███       ██
██▄  ▄██▀▀████▀▀██▄  ▄██▀
▀████▀   ▄███▄   ▀████▀
▄██▀ ▀██▄
██     ██
██▄   ▄██
▀█████
          ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄    ▄▄
Prasaga
                                                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████████████████▄
██████████████████▄
████████████████████▄
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
WHITEPAPER     
►  TECH WP
►  COMMERCIAL WP
ife2020

Activity: 579
Merit: 13

Are you kind to your neighbor? Think it through

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2020, 05:23:20 PM

One mistake we tend to make in the crypto currency space is mixing up a lot of things.
Ico ranking sites are paid promotional pages, in which irrespective of the type of projects, once you pay and meet up with the platform requirements, you get listed.

Ico ranking sites are not meant to be trusted, instead they are to guide on certain facts, such as

1. Which team members are hiding their personality?
Guryon_master

Activity: 384
Merit: 12

Student Coin

View Profile
June 10, 2020, 06:30:08 PM

well since then I am always disappointed with it. Relying to the ico ranking doesn't actually hold how the project will Hit the success button. But of course they are good reference only not to rely yourself on it alone but be vigilant by doing your own search. 

► StudentCoin◄ ♦ Platform to create personal, DeFi and NFT Tokens ♦ ► StudentCoin◄
───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Facebook◂ | ▸LinkedIn◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Reddit◂ | ▸Instagram◂[/center
Metall303

Activity: 891
Merit: 100

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
June 10, 2020, 08:34:02 PM

use the ICO ranking site as your reference material and I hope you don't always depend or trust completely with the ICO ranking. they are paid to display valid data or to attract investors' attention. my advice be a wise investor & reconsider before investing your money in an ICO project.
I as you say. more often on rating sites, you can find more links and information about the project than on the project's main site. Firstly I study the site and secondly look at rating sources in order to find more information.

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
sky_Gritzz

Activity: 402
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 10, 2020, 09:54:41 PM

one important think for myself until now, why i must trust ico ranking site, they are got money from shitproject to promote them and make their project has a good reputation, they are claim "we are professional and expert about this", ewww shit that embarassing me when i'm read the statement LoL

CDEX-CROSS-CHAIN DECENTRALIZED EXCHANGE PLATFORM
IMAR

Activity: 314
Merit: 20

View Profile
June 16, 2020, 09:35:57 AM

I feel like I can't also trust those sites. They are mainly paid for advertisement. So I rely on the partners of the project and the people who working behind it. That's what I look for when I plan to invest on a ICO.
homhay

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 16, 2020, 02:00:08 PM

I also don't trust ICO ranking sites because the data has been manipulated so that investors are interested in investing in that ICO, with things like this many ICOs are no longer trusted by investors.

► EzyStayz ◄ ♦ A Global Holiday Rental Platform Powered by Crypto ♦ ► EzyStayz ◄
───●❀●───●❀●───●❀●───●❀●───●❀●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●❀●───●❀●───●❀●───●❀●───●❀●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Medium◂ | ▸Facebook◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Instagram◂ | ▸Youtube
gwaposakon

Activity: 854
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 16, 2020, 02:46:50 PM

I don't believe in ICO ranking sites. Most of them are paid and not real.
The more they get from the team (payment) the better the rank they will give!

What I am looking for in ICO is looking at MVP, live and working products. Something that really can make a difference. Not just empty words with fancy pictures.

I agree with you. Having been read many reviews of ICO ranking sites, I don't get real analysis on the potential of most of the projects they highly rated. I think these sites are a good way to get aware of new and upcoming projects but never trust hundred percent of their review. It is still better to do your own thorough research about the project before investing.
trauchot

Activity: 1764
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 16, 2020, 02:53:31 PM

Quite right, unfortunately ICO ranking websites were made just to get as much money as possible from cryptocurrency companies that want to place their company on these sites and the more money such cryptocurrency companies offer to these websites the better rating they will have.
sayulita

Activity: 881
Merit: 500

CyberTrade

View Profile
June 16, 2020, 03:02:46 PM

one important think for myself until now, why i must trust ico ranking site, they are got money from shitproject to promote them and make their project has a good reputation, they are claim "we are professional and expert about this", ewww shit that embarassing me when i'm read the statement LoL
In the past these ICO rating websites actually used to do proper research into the team and then they graded the project. But i guess now everyone is money hungry and so are the ICO rating websites. So they just take handsome amount of money from the marketing team of the project and give that project good rating, in fact now to look legitimate these projects are also ready to give these websites money, which wasn't the case a few years back.

███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                        ▀███████████████████████▀▀▀
       ▄▄██████▀▀▄▄     ▄█▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ██▀ ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄█  ▄▄████▄   ▄▄███████████▀
    ▄▄████▀▀     ██   ▄███▀▀▀▀██ ███▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██   ██▀▄▀██▀▀██     ▄▄████▀███  ███▄██▀
  ▄████▀         ██ ▄██▀█▀ ▄███ ███▄▄▄▄  ██ ▄▄█▀  ▄██  ██ ▄▄█▀   ▄██▄██▀ ▄██  ▄██▄███▄▄▄▄
 ▄███▀           ████▀ ██████▀ ██▀▀▀▀▀  ████▀▀   ▄██  █████▀ █████▀███  ▄██ ▄███▄██▀▀▀▀
████▀           ███▀  ██  ▄██ ██       ████▄    ▄██  ████▄   ▄█▀▀ ██▀  ███▄██▀ ▄██▀
████     ▄▄▄  ▄██▀   ██▄██▀▀ ███████▀  █▀  ▀█▄▄ ██   █▀  ▀█▄▄    ██▀  ███▀▀   ▀████████▀
████▄▄▄███▀ ███▀    ▀▀▀                      ▀▀█▄          ▀▀█▄ ██▀  ▀▀
 ▀█████▀▀ ███▀
.......MMO RPG Futuristic.......
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
Slash61

Activity: 633
Merit: 14

View Profile
June 16, 2020, 03:06:08 PM

I don't believe in ICO ranking sites. Most of them are paid and not real.
The more they get from the team (payment) the better the rank they will give!

What I am looking for in ICO is looking at MVP, live and working products. Something that really can make a difference. Not just empty words with fancy pictures.

I agree with you. Having been read many reviews of ICO ranking sites, I don't get real analysis on the potential of most of the projects they highly rated. I think these sites are a good way to get aware of new and upcoming projects but never trust hundred percent of their review. It is still better to do your own thorough research about the project before investing.
many projects that publish get high marks from the ICO website but it turns out they are also a scam. that's very bad because they sell their reputation for money which makes their name worse.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14]  All
  Print  

Jump to: