Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 06:23:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What are options to mine a profitable crypto on my computer.  (Read 3815 times)
ChinkoCharlie

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 15, 2021, 06:59:41 PM

Mass is no doubt one of best option if you are looking to mine it on your computer. Seeing it's current price I doubt it can be mined on computer. Since price is high, you cant mine it on computer or you need more storage to mine it profitably.
XinZang

Activity: 41

View Profile
February 25, 2021, 05:20:26 PM

MASS is no doubt one of the finest token to mine and has given huge benefit to people who invested money and efforts early on. Just see its price now.
fmz89
Legendary

Activity: 1766
Merit: 1002

View Profile
February 26, 2021, 02:52:07 PM

I dont have the financial capacity to mine bitcoin. Is there anything I can mine profitably using my ordinary electronic gadgets like laptop, mobile and related stuff?
try surfing new cpu coin, when the network barely launch thats possible you can mine with laptop, but this rarely happen and hidden away from anyone

for mobile forget it, there is no real mining from mobile, most likely just fake mining

▄█▀                       ▀█▄
 ██           ▄▄ ▄▄           ██
███       ▄ ▄███ ███▄ ▄       ███
████▄   ███ ████ ████ ███   ▄████
 ██████████ ███▀ ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄██████
  ▀▀███████  ▀▄█████████ ████▀▀
       ███▀▄ ██████▀▀▀ ▄▄
       █▀▄██ ████▄▄█▀▄████
        ████ ▀█████▄▀██▀
        ████ █▄▀█████▄
        ████  ▀▀ █████▀
         ▀▀█      ▀█▀
.REXX.|||
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████▀    ▐███████
███████████    ▄▄█████████
▐██████████▀    ▀▀█████████▌
▐█████████▌       █████████▌
▐███████████    ███████████▌
███████████    ███████████
██████████    ██████████
▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
████ ▄▀██████████  █████
██████▄▀▄▀██████  ████████
▐████████▄▀▄▀██  ██████████▌
▐██████████▄▀▄ ████████████▌
▐██████████  ▄▀▄▀██████████▌
████████  ████▄▀▄▀████████
█████  ████████▄▀ ██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|.BUY REXX.
langoot

Activity: 46

View Profile
March 02, 2021, 05:41:30 PM

I dont have the financial capacity to mine bitcoin. Is there anything I can mine profitably using my ordinary electronic gadgets like laptop, mobile and related stuff?
try surfing new cpu coin, when the network barely launch thats possible you can mine with laptop, but this rarely happen and hidden away from anyone

for mobile forget it, there is no real mining from mobile, most likely just fake mining

Wow that something new and amazing apart from MASS coin I have learned so far. Can you please share link of any such coin?
Bigerio

View Profile
March 13, 2021, 05:13:34 PM

Those who trusted in MASS at right time are one of the biggest winner of 2020-21. Once it was 0.10$ and now standing firmly at 1$. No one knows how far it will go from here.
janak3

Activity: 29

View Profile
March 28, 2021, 03:15:09 PM

If you talk about MASS last year same date then yes it was possible to mine MASS profitably but right now things have changed. The complexity to mine MASS has gone up and now its not that much profitable to mine MASS with small storage. Its like we missed the opportunity.
SerbSerc

Activity: 35

View Profile
March 30, 2021, 05:30:46 PM

With bitcoin coming back strongly, its evident that this bull run is far from being over. Many alt coins have enjoyed with this big wave n still enjoying. Happy mining to all.
mckodesh

Activity: 12

MMM-EXTRA The right step toward the goal

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2021, 01:21:11 PM

Even if there is I doubt you will be able to make any good profits mining such project for hours or for the whole day, you can do research on using your hard disk to mine, there are some coins like that like BCHD or burst coin

Too many mining enthusiastic are in the crypto sector and that why complexity of coins are going up every hour. Any coin that goes on exchnage (like MASS) and acquires some decent value, it immediately becomes  non-profitable for ordinary miners. So pick the right coin before it gets to exchnage.

HOW CAN GET HOLD OF NEW COINS BEFORE THE GET TO THE EXCHANGE, LIKE ALL NEW COIN AT ONE PLACE SO I CAN TAKE ADVANTAGE AND MINE ON MY COMPUTER

THANKS IN ADVANCE

MMM PARTCIPANTS GET UP TO 100% PER MONTH
Bigerio

View Profile
April 01, 2021, 04:46:39 PM

Even if there is I doubt you will be able to make any good profits mining such project for hours or for the whole day, you can do research on using your hard disk to mine, there are some coins like that like BCHD or burst coin

Too many mining enthusiastic are in the crypto sector and that why complexity of coins are going up every hour. Any coin that goes on exchnage (like MASS) and acquires some decent value, it immediately becomes  non-profitable for ordinary miners. So pick the right coin before it gets to exchnage.

HOW CAN GET HOLD OF NEW COINS BEFORE THE GET TO THE EXCHANGE, LIKE ALL NEW COIN AT ONE PLACE SO I CAN TAKE ADVANTAGE AND MINE ON MY COMPUTER

THANKS IN ADVANCE

Unfortunately there is no rule of thumb for this. If there is such list available that lists coin going to exchanges everyone of us will be a millionaire. DYOR is the only key to success here. You need to look for good coins yourself.
mckodesh

Activity: 12

MMM-EXTRA The right step toward the goal

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2021, 05:22:06 AM

THANKS IN ADVANCE

Unfortunately there is no rule of thumb for this. If there is such list available that lists coin going to exchanges everyone of us will be a millionaire. DYOR is the only key to success here. You need to look for good coins yourself.

you are not helping buddy, someone has to have some idea, someone here knows exactly how to do that. there must be a platform or an app where most new coins are introduced. that's all i need, i can do my own research yes, on the future and performance of any of those coins

any idea guys

MMM PARTCIPANTS GET UP TO 100% PER MONTH
jimjam1

Activity: 45

View Profile
April 05, 2021, 04:45:03 PM

There are so many sites where you can find upcoming ICOs but the real point is no one takes new projects seriously. Like MASS was not given much importance until it was registered on exchanges and strikes a 1$ price.
floodsitu

Activity: 43

View Profile
April 27, 2021, 05:27:16 PM

Anyone have any suggestions for Storage based mining?
Something like Storj or Sia or Burst?
They all have a few things I don't like, I loved Burst but the market share is soooo small.

If you are looking to mine storage based token that has good value on exchanges also then MASS is for you. Its already on MXC, hotbit and now on huobi. Month back its was around 0.10$ to 0.30$ but now its around 0.90$ as it came back from 1.88$.
https://massnet.org/en/

MASS has acquired a price and is now very much stable around that price. I dont see MASS coming down from 1$ to 0.10$ anymore. Thats because of huge community of investors that are behind the project.
jimjam1

Activity: 45

View Profile
May 10, 2021, 07:50:39 PM

They all have a few things I don't like, I loved Burst but the market share is soooo small.

If you are looking to mine storage based token that has good value on exchanges also then MASS is for you. Its already on MXC, hotbit and now on huobi. Month back its was around 0.10$ to 0.30$ but now its around 0.90$ as it came back from 1.88$.
https://massnet.org/en/

MASS has acquired a price and is now very much stable around that price. I dont see MASS coming down from 1$ to 0.10$ anymore. Thats because of huge community of investors that are behind the project.

Its price has gone down to 0.68$ and chances are that it will bounce back again because of current bullish rate. See its 24hrs volume, its clearly tells the story that it will go up.
azadm1

Activity: 48

View Profile
May 12, 2021, 11:54:32 AM

Mining is getting too much centralized now a days. PoW and PoS are just two same method of climbing same mountain. But there are still consensus algorithms that are fair and gives everyone equal right to participate in consensus process. Just do some research and you will find many.
Kellygucci

Activity: 121
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 13, 2021, 08:00:32 PM

I think MASS is still best option to be mined by people who dont have much processing power. With crypto bull run getting down chances will be that MASS complexity will go down and people can again mine it on there local laptops.
azadm1

Activity: 48

View Profile
June 09, 2021, 05:52:48 PM

Mining is no more profitable in small budget if you are planning to mine something like BTC, ETH. There are few options that are best to mine in limited budget. We need to find such legitimate and underrated projects and share it here for benefit of community.
Toobusy

Activity: 37

View Profile
June 30, 2021, 05:17:08 PM

There are still many options to mine if you dont have expensive equipment. Just go through this thread and you will get to know about it. Its not over yet, just see around and you will find lots of such stuff.
btcxz

Activity: 24
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 30, 2021, 05:33:05 PM

Try Chia.

You simply need to go onto there site, download the wallet (find it on https://www.chia.net/ ) and set it up. Sync the blockchain and then go to "Plots" and create a plot.

Then, after it's done "plotting" you will get a chance of finding a blocks of 2 Chia (Worth about $500), similar to regular crypto mining. There will be Chia Mining Pools soon so you will get 'guaranteed' income.

I'd like to note that Chia mining is not very profitable (similiar to most storage mining) coming up to about 10 cents per day per Terabyte. However, if you have a couple Terabytes of storage space lying around, I would recommend mining Chia, it's free money to be honest.

Send me a PM or reply to this post with any questions regarding this.  Smiley
Bigerio

View Profile
July 01, 2021, 05:28:13 PM

Try Chia.

You simply need to go onto there site, download the wallet (find it on https://www.chia.net/ ) and set it up. Sync the blockchain and then go to "Plots" and create a plot.

Then, after it's done "plotting" you will get a chance of finding a blocks of 2 Chia (Worth about $500), similar to regular crypto mining. There will be Chia Mining Pools soon so you will get 'guaranteed' income.

I'd like to note that Chia mining is not very profitable (similiar to most storage mining) coming up to about 10 cents per day per Terabyte. However, if you have a couple Terabytes of storage space lying around, I would recommend mining Chia, it's free money to be honest.

Can you please tell whether Chia is on any exchange or not? I guess MASS is still a good option as its on different  exchanges.
dragontail

Activity: 292
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 02, 2021, 10:17:13 AM

Try Chia.

It available on huobi and okex
You may refer to this link for other exchanges
https://www.livecoinwatch.com/price/Chia-XCH

Can you please tell whether Chia is on any exchange or not? I guess MASS is still a good option as its on different  exchanges.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: