Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 08:01:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What are options to mine a profitable crypto on my computer.  (Read 3813 times)
devil2man

Activity: 759
Merit: 15

View Profile
September 30, 2021, 07:20:41 PM

even by mining with only the desktop or laptop pc there are expenses, consumption, you need to calculate the cost of energy and have a fairly powerful pc with a good cpu and gpu, for the mining cpu (with at least 8 cores) i recommend mining uplexa on cryptonight upx algorithm, instead with the gpu (at least 4gb of ram) i recommend to mine firo on mtp algorithm
sovie

Activity: 1274
Merit: 265

View Profile
October 01, 2021, 05:47:47 PM

even by mining with only the desktop or laptop pc there are expenses, consumption, you need to calculate the cost of energy and have a fairly powerful pc with a good cpu and gpu, for the mining cpu (with at least 8 cores) i recommend mining uplexa on cryptonight upx algorithm, instead with the gpu (at least 4gb of ram) i recommend to mine firo on mtp algorithm

Yes there are expenses on mining with desktop and laptop, not to forget the possibility of heating up the devices that may cause irreversible damage. Its very difficult to exactly find out the ratio of power consumption to coin mined. Do you have any calculator that tells how much profit one can generate by mining uplexa and Firo ?

███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄██
███████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀█████
████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
devil2man

Activity: 759
Merit: 15

View Profile
October 02, 2021, 02:05:41 PM

there is a complete site where you can enter all the parameters such as energy cost, type of graphics card and power (hash per second) based on these data it tells you your earnings in 24 hours and which is the best algorithm / coin to use the site is https://whattomine.com
bitgov

Activity: 1554
Merit: 260

View Profile
October 02, 2021, 05:37:21 PM

There are many options highlighted on this thread where one can find a coin that can be mined with profitability. I am not going to favor a coin for mining. But one thing is very clear that mining is not over for people with low budget there are still lots of options available. All we need is an effort to uncover those coins.

██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄██
███████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀█████
████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
Kellygucci

Activity: 121
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 07, 2021, 06:07:31 PM

There really is no secret method out there. Sure there are some very small alt coins which you can mine however there is no guarantee that they will do an 100x. And the daily profitability of those coins is slightly less than mining ETH directly.

If some new coin and algo comes out then as soon as it’s listed on one of those “ whattomine” website and it shows as slightly profitable than ETH you will see the difficulty sky rocket because everybody wants a piece of the more profitable pie.

Mining is extremely difficult these days. More difficult than in any of the previous cycles.

Mining gets extremely difficult once a coin is listed on exchnage (more miners jump in and complexity goes up) but its fine to mine a coin before its listed on any exchnage. So try to hunt coins that can go up in future and mine them.
diana.io
Copper Member

Activity: 50
Merit: 0

World's First Lunar Registry Blockchain

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2021, 04:32:32 PM

Well to be honest there are still many coins that can mined profitably without requiring any expensive setups. MASS was no doubt ideal to mine but at that time people were not taking interest in it. Now its value has gone up and so is its complexity now everyone is running after this coin. Its late, we need to be on time to catch the train.
coinism

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 17, 2021, 05:02:54 PM

With the recent ban in china on mining, the mining industry in China has almost gone down to zero. There are other countries where such miners have been shifted. If you read this thread there are many coins highlighted that can be mined profitably using traditional gadgets like Laptop, mobile etc. MASSNET is a good option but I am struggling to find how much MASS you will get for 10TB of HDD? Can someone help me with that.
diana.io
Copper Member

Activity: 50
Merit: 0

World's First Lunar Registry Blockchain

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2021, 06:07:36 PM

With the recent ban in china on mining, the mining industry in China has almost gone down to zero. There are other countries where such miners have been shifted. If you read this thread there are many coins highlighted that can be mined profitably using traditional gadgets like Laptop, mobile etc. MASSNET is a good option but I am struggling to find how much MASS you will get for 10TB of HDD? Can someone help me with that.

MASSNET main strengths are its PoC consensus algo and ability to mine it on any device. With time we see its complexity going high because of its popularity there are too many people joining in the mining process. But still its fun to mine the coin.
RankerCan

Activity: 148
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 11, 2021, 06:26:34 PM

MASSNET main strengths are its PoC consensus algo and ability to mine it on any device. With time we see its complexity going high because of its popularity there are too many people joining in the mining process. But still its fun to mine the coin.

It may be fun but its definatly not much worthy to mine MASS now. See its price now, I am very much sure that you wont get much profit by mining this coin. So better go to exchange and buy this coin , its standing on 0.30$ for very long time. Chances are that it will go up from here.

██   ██████████████         1xBit.com     |     BENEFIT SEASON          ██████████████  ██
7 B T C   W E L C O M E   B O N U S
██                       P L A Y   N O W                       ██
Theones

Activity: 1204
Merit: 110

View Profile
November 15, 2021, 05:41:11 PM

It may be fun but its definatly not much worthy to mine MASS now. See its price now, I am very much sure that you wont get much profit by mining this coin. So better go to exchange and buy this coin , its standing on 0.30$ for very long time. Chances are that it will go up from here.

Whether one agree or not, price of MASS is stable on 0.30$ for so long. I am 100% sure that it will go up from here on. If you are looking a close eye on MASS then you will admit that this is the right time to buy MASS now. BTC is bullish and it will remain bullish for few months. Lets just buy MASS and HODL.

galambo

Activity: 966
Merit: 311

View Profile
November 16, 2021, 06:01:56 PM

there is a complete site where you can enter all the parameters such as energy cost, type of graphics card and power (hash per second) based on these data it tells you your earnings in 24 hours and which is the best algorithm / coin to use the site is https://whattomine.com

Site is to technical to be used by newbies or less technical people like me. Nonethless we need simple answer that which coin complexity is less and can easily be mined on less expensive gadgets. MASS has removed the need to use of ASIC and we can mine it on our devices, that's some positive news for new miners.
FP91G
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 1056

View Profile
November 18, 2021, 02:55:06 PM

Do you recommend mining this coin?
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/massnet/
https://massnet.org/en/about
The Circulating Supply is very large. In the beginning, mining might have been a good idea.
I may be wrong, but there is no point in mining such coins now.
mm2543363580

Activity: 952
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 18, 2021, 03:57:51 PM

The Circulating Supply is very large. In the beginning, mining might have been a good idea.

You point is valid. Actually its best to mine coin before its listed on exchange, once a coin is listed on exchange its price goes up then everyone is automatically attracted towards the coin. That all results in price increase of coin. Right now its better to buy this coin and HODL for long term investment, it has still potential to go up from here.

og kush420

Activity: 1050

View Profile
November 20, 2021, 05:38:38 PM

There are miners still mining it, they are mostly like those btc miners who started mining MASS in its initial days. If you invest in any coin in its early days you get maximum profit. But due to uncertainty of crypto market not many of us are willing to invest in coins since in its early days. You point seems very valid.

galambo

View Profile
November 30, 2021, 05:37:58 PM

You point is valid. Actually its best to mine coin before its listed on exchange, once a coin is listed on exchange its price goes up then everyone is automatically attracted towards the coin. That all results in price increase of coin. Right now its better to buy this coin and HODL for long term investment, it has still potential to go up from here.

Still if you have huge storage capacity that is lying idle then its good idea to use it for mining rather then waste it. I learned that you can mine MASS while using your computer, that means you don't need to dedicate your computer for mining purpose. Earning few bucks by not doing anything is not a bad deal.
Theones

View Profile
December 03, 2021, 06:22:15 PM

Still if you have huge storage capacity that is lying idle then its good idea to use it for mining rather then waste it. I learned that you can mine MASS while using your computer, that means you don't need to dedicate your computer for mining purpose. Earning few bucks by not doing anything is not a bad deal.

Thats a win win sitaution for miners. Usually in data centers most of storage space is lying useless and can be used by data centers to mine coins like MASS. They will get something from this unused storage devices. If you have mined MASS before it got its boom then you are a real winner. Still you can give it a try.

mm2543363580

View Profile
December 06, 2021, 04:19:16 PM

Thats a win win sitaution for miners. Usually in data centers most of storage space is lying useless and can be used by data centers to mine coins like MASS. They will get something from this unused storage devices. If you have mined MASS before it got its boom then you are a real winner. Still you can give it a try.

Good option to earn when crypto gets bearish is to do staking and mining. You can get good reward from that and you dont need to be super rich these days. You have to find crypto like MASS that can be mined on your HDDs. Thats how you can turn your storage devices profitable. Just need to be wise while making decision.

galambo

View Profile
December 12, 2021, 06:42:30 PM

If you looking to get MASS then right now its best to buy it from exchange rather then mining it. As price of MASS is totally down and out. You wont find MASS at such price very often. Even at current price of 0.06$ today's volume was 9 million USD. This clearly shows that whales are buying this coin for future bull run.
mm2543363580

View Profile
December 13, 2021, 06:05:13 PM

MASS is no doubt a good option to mine. When its price was high many jump into this coin resulting in increase in its complexity. Now since the price has gone down, I suspect there are not many investors in the mining process so complexity has gone down significantly. So you can give it a try by mining it.

Theones

View Profile
December 15, 2021, 06:55:45 PM

MASS has a support at 0.03$ and had a rebound from there. Still the volume this coin is finding is huge, which clearly is an indication that there are people who have faith in this coin and are gathering it for future bull run. If you have some spare cash then better invest in this coin, I think it will go p from here.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: