Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 06:45:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What are options to mine a profitable crypto on my computer.  (Read 3800 times)
galambo

Activity: 966
Merit: 311

View Profile
December 20, 2021, 01:16:01 PM

MASS market is going down, may be its days are numbered. The main reason for this downfall is that there wasnt much update coming about MASS on social media and BTC is going down also. Its not stopping rather continuously going down and down. Let it get stable at some place then you can think of buying it. just wait.
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
CryptoCraze11

Activity: 142
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 04, 2022, 06:34:23 PM

MASS market is going down, may be its days are numbered. The main reason for this downfall is that there wasnt much update coming about MASS on social media and BTC is going down also. Its not stopping rather continuously going down and down. Let it get stable at some place then you can think of buying it. just wait.

Are you serious or kidding? MASS daily volume is over one daily and you are talking that its days are numbered. Bitcoin is also going down. That means Bitcoin days are also numbered? Coin goes up and down in value but that doesn't mean they are dead.

██   ██████████████         1xBit.com     |     BENEFIT SEASON          ██████████████  ██
7 B T C   W E L C O M E   B O N U S
██                       P L A Y   N O W                       ██
XUR_TIP

Activity: 227
Merit: 24

View Profile
January 07, 2022, 08:20:22 AM

I'm wondering why everyone is talking about MASS mining on HDD, is this coin that profitable to mine? Even the new CHIA coin requires 100TB to earn 1.91$ per day which is bad, it's better to just use GPU to mine ETH,TON, Ravencoin, Ergo and Conflux, these coins are more profitable to mine

KngrKhna

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 17, 2022, 05:33:17 PM

It totally depends at which point you are entering the mining. When MASS was not listed on exchange and has not established any price its complexity was low aka you get more MASS tokens for less storage and vice versa. Right now its better to buy MASS from exchange rather then mining it.

If you can get MASS token for 0.04$ then why setting up a mining rig for this coin? wise people do wise moves and its better these days to buy this directly from exchnages for log run rather then mining it. Rest choice is yours.
RankerCan

Activity: 148
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 22, 2022, 06:48:11 PM

If you are in buying mood then keep one thing in your mind that this bear season will continue for a while. Dont expect quick market recovery. I feel MASS is still the best option for long term investment. It will only go up from here on.

██   ██████████████         1xBit.com     |     BENEFIT SEASON          ██████████████  ██
7 B T C   W E L C O M E   B O N U S
██                       P L A Y   N O W                       ██
ddal3

Activity: 46

View Profile
January 24, 2022, 06:08:07 PM

If you are in buying mood then keep one thing in your mind that this bear season will continue for a while. Dont expect quick market recovery. I feel MASS is still the best option for long term investment. It will only go up from here on.

Crypto is not meant for short term investment. Those who can hold for long time are ultimate winners and same will be the case if you are buying this coin. There is no shortcut for getting rich n crypto, you need to be patient in order to get the reward.   
langoot

View Profile
January 31, 2022, 06:41:26 PM

I dont think there are much options to mine profitable crypto these days. Everything requires huge investment. If you are fortunate enough to mine this coin before it was listed on any exchange then fine otherwise now its too late to mine MASS token.
og kush420

Activity: 1050
Merit: 110

View Profile
February 06, 2022, 06:24:53 PM

I'm wondering why everyone is talking about MASS mining on HDD, is this coin that profitable to mine? Even the new CHIA coin requires 100TB to earn 1.91$ per day which is bad, it's better to just use GPU to mine ETH,TON, Ravencoin, Ergo and Conflux, these coins are more profitable to mine

Everyone has its own wish list. MASS is no doubt a coin that is welcomed by the community and many joined it for mining purpose. The real fruit was to join the mining before coin was on exchange now it has high complexity as price of MASS is high and too many people are doing mining. Rest DYOR and share about MASS mining.

blatchcorn

Activity: 952
Merit: 281

View Profile
March 17, 2022, 05:48:37 PM

When was the last time you heard any update about MASS? I dont think there is any announcement about any development since it was launched thats why this coin is very much down and not going up. MASS team need to work on this aspect seriously.

Yes you are right we heard nothing about MASS development from its team and thats one of the biggest mistakes dev team make these days aka ignoring the importance of announcement. There are many token who only because of there announcements on social media are making progress despite the fact they are just average tokens.
floodsitu

Activity: 43

View Profile
March 27, 2022, 05:57:11 PM

Its up to you which coin you choose but one thing you have to see before selecting every coin is that whether that particular coin is worthy to be mined or buying it from exchanges is more profitable. After then you can make your investment plan. CHIA is using PoST algorithm, its price is high so will be its mining complexity.

There are many coins out there in the market and you can select yourself which coin to buy or mine. Mass was a big hit in the start since it gave the concept that crypto can be mined on your spare space of HDD. there are many who bought it in early days got huge profit, there are many such gems hiding.
Theones

Activity: 1204
Merit: 110

View Profile
March 28, 2022, 05:58:03 PM

Its up to you which coin you choose but one thing you have to see before selecting every coin is that whether that particular coin is worthy to be mined or buying it from exchanges is more profitable. After then you can make your investment plan. CHIA is using PoST algorithm, its price is high so will be its mining complexity.

There are many coins out there in the market and you can select yourself which coin to buy or mine. Mass was a big hit in the start since it gave the concept that crypto can be mined on your spare space of HDD. there are many who bought it in early days got huge profit, there are many such gems hiding.

MASS was a big hit I remember in its early days of its enlistment to exchange. It was up for sometimes but for few months its down despite the fact that crypto market is fully bullish. This is not good for the future, if a coin cant move on its own  even when BTC is up then how it can survive in coming days when market is bearish.

Colossal Enterprises LLC
Copper Member

Activity: 34

View Profile
March 31, 2022, 07:00:22 PM

Honestly right now there are not many coins that can be mined on computer and are also profitable at the same time. Its better to buy such cheap coins from exchanges then to mine them. If you are mining enthusiastic then you can learn alot from mining the MASS but its not a profitable thing. 
langoot

View Profile
April 02, 2022, 06:49:26 PM

Honestly right now there are not many coins that can be mined on computer and are also profitable at the same time. Its better to buy such cheap coins from exchanges then to mine them. If you are mining enthusiastic then you can learn alot from mining the MASS but its not a profitable thing. 

Same was said for MASS even when it was not on any exchange. You need to find how much HDD is sufficient to mine MASS profitably. If you have sufficient storage space that can give you profit then you can go for it. Otherwise just buy it from exchnage.
SerbSerc

Activity: 35

View Profile
April 05, 2022, 05:29:43 PM

Same was said for MASS even when it was not on any exchange. You need to find how much HDD is sufficient to mine MASS profitably. If you have sufficient storage space that can give you profit then you can go for it. Otherwise just buy it from exchnage.

Right now buying this coin from exchange is better option then to mine it. See the price it has drastically gone down and there is no better time to buy it then to buy it now but for long term. There is little chance that it may go up in short term but definalty a good one for long term.
galambo

Activity: 966
Merit: 311

View Profile
April 13, 2022, 10:25:31 AM

Right now buying this coin from exchange is better option then to mine it. See the price it has drastically gone down and there is no better time to buy it then to buy it now but for long term. There is little chance that it may go up in short term but definalty a good one for long term.

If you are thinking to buy this coin right now then keep the price history chart of this coin in front of you before making any investment move. Its very much down these days, though I cant say its dead or wont come up again. Just invest the extra cash you have in your wallet in this coin, dont go for heavy investment.
srhash

Activity: 30

View Profile
April 17, 2022, 04:43:29 PM

If you are thinking to buy this coin right now then keep the price history chart of this coin in front of you before making any investment move. Its very much down these days, though I cant say its dead or wont come up again. Just invest the extra cash you have in your wallet in this coin, dont go for heavy investment.

Lots of us make this mistake of not investing in coin when its down and out rather we invest in coin when its at its peak. So if you are thinking to invest in any coin then invest it when its at its bottom not when it going up. Rest do your own research before you invest in any coin.
coinism

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 20, 2022, 11:20:17 PM

Lots of us make this mistake of not investing in coin when its down and out rather we invest in coin when its at its peak. So if you are thinking to invest in any coin then invest it when its at its bottom not when it going up. Rest do your own research before you invest in any coin.

I do completely agree with you that invest in coin only when its price is down but we do it other way around. MASS ha the potential to go up and I dont agree on the point that its a coin abonden by its team. See the daily activity of this coin, if its abandoned then we wont see such huge volume on daily basis.
TedBkgr

Activity: 40
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 26, 2022, 06:23:36 PM

I do completely agree with you that invest in coin only when its price is down but we do it other way around. MASS ha the potential to go up and I dont agree on the point that its a coin abonden by its team. See the daily activity of this coin, if its abandoned then we wont see such huge volume on daily basis.

Even today the volume of MASS was over 2 million usd and this is something huge. Despite the fact that price has gone down, the activity in coin is still at its peak. I am buying at this price since thats the ideal time to buy the coin.

MASS Blockchain Consensus Engine
► Permissionless  ► Fair  ► Energy Efficient  ► Universal  ► Secure
https://massnet.org/en/
YinShuiSiYuan

Activity: 1680
Merit: 505

View Profile
May 07, 2022, 06:33:28 PM

Even today the volume of MASS was over 2 million usd and this is something huge. Despite the fact that price has gone down, the activity in coin is still at its peak. I am buying at this price since thats the ideal time to buy the coin.

There is no doubt that volume of MASS is still very much satisfactory, even today its over 2 million. But the worrying thing about MASS is that its price is not stopping rather then going down and down. Now since the market is bearish, there are very rear chances that price of MASS may come up in near future.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
sovie

Activity: 1274
Merit: 265

View Profile
May 08, 2022, 11:07:37 AM

Please dont make mistake of investing in MASS now, its very much down and out. Your investment may struck for months since no news or update is available about this project. MASS was good for investment in 2020 and 2021. In 2022, its price is just going down and down only. I am not very hopeful about this coin.

██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄██
███████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀█████
████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██