Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 11:10:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Which is safer, USDT or Binance USD?  (Read 846 times)
BChydro

Activity: 1426
Merit: 506

View Profile
August 08, 2020, 06:28:45 PM

I have shifted my most trade to USDC as it's from a US based company and have the amount of fiat to back it's token. I think it would be among the safest stablecoin. I'm almost entirely trading in binance so I'd call BUSD a safe coin as they have a proper escrow but if anything bad happens on binance, the safety of those coin might come in danger.
I am yet to trade using any other stable coin other than USD from exchanges or USDT and most of the time i would be holding it for a short period of time and i need to look at USDC as the big rally in the cryptocurrency market is fast approaching and if i have a better stable coin when it comes to trust i would be using that than using USDT.
Em00n01

Activity: 737
Merit: 104

View Profile
August 08, 2020, 06:58:38 PM

If you ask me to choose one, i will surely choose BUSD for long term. There are several causes behind this. Frist of all, there are some issues with USDT. You can google it for more details. On the other hand, Binance has taken the place of our trust.

████████████           CYBERTRADE          || |   |    |     MMO RPG FUTURISTIC          ████████████
||     Twitter     ||||   Telegram   ||||     TikTok     ||
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬   Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE   ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
key4co.in

Activity: 812
Merit: 503

View Profile
August 08, 2020, 07:19:09 PM

I'm going to deposit some money into Binance Lending, i find BUSD's interest rate is 1% higher than USDT. Which one is better?

It's crystal clear that BUSD yields better interest rate on Binance lending, now I don't understand the reason for asking which is better again? Just go for BUSD if you actually want to take part in Binance lending, but if it's for other purposes, then USDT obviously has higher volumes and Liquidity across several exchanges and has been in existence before BUSD.
FaucetKING

Activity: 1246
Merit: 306

C U

View Profile
August 08, 2020, 07:44:24 PM

Once you're using Binance platform, i think that the BUSD would be the recommended choice based on the preferences settled by the Binance platform. I don't like USDT anymore because of their operating company but in the other side we all know that Binance has proved that it's one of the biggest companies in the last couple of years that you can really rely on. So, shortly i recommend using The BUSD instead of USDT.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  

Jump to: