Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 05:08:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: SUPPORT FLAG FOR SCAMMER LAUDA - explain in meta if you dispute the flag.  (Read 809 times)
bonesjonesreturns (OP)

Activity: 112
Merit: 44

View Profile
May 20, 2020, 11:24:30 PM
Last edit: May 24, 2020, 09:58:03 PM by bonesjonesreturns

Time for a legitimate and well deserved flag on the scammer lauda. If I could find and investor that was duped by laudas lies and scamming I would surely love to upgrade this to a level 2 or 3 flag.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;flag=1876

Go there to support the flag.

The evidence is clear. I will be bring all those that dispute this flag to meta to explain why they are disputing hard evidence of scamming  aka lying or deceiving for financial gain. Telling investors he was on the launch and there was no instamine is disgusting.
It would have been bad enough on it's own an well worthy of a tag and flag but lauda has also given red tags to people that whistleblowers on him. This is totally perverting the intended purpose of the trust system..

If you have not red tagged and supported the flag for lauda then you surely should.
Lauda believes punishing other " scammers" or just anyone he doesnt like means he is free to scam himself

He is wrong.

People need to read and understand this first  because lauda who was pushing this and claiming he was present on the launch and therefore could confirm there was no instamine.

Let's take a look at the first 5 h of Darkcoin (XCoin at that time)...

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=421615.msg4589219#msg4589219
Edufield said (after failed launch) that he will wait the next day to launch DRK (XCoin at that time) it is 11 pm.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=421615.msg4591407#msg4591407
Edufield disregard windows wallet and daemon and hurry up his launch, presumably to not have windows miners on board.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=421615.msg4592827#msg4592827
Edufield say he added four nodes for the launch at 4 am (5 hours later, despite his promise to wait). The 4 nodes from Edufield are 3 amazons AWS + another unknown (whois IP). Launch started at 3h54 am.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=421615.msg4593601#msg4593601
Edufield said the github version was not updated, nobody could compile and only Edufield was able to mine until that time. It is 5.09 am and Edufield instamined alone 1153 block at 500 DRK + 60 block at reward 277 = 593120 DRK for him alone in about 1 hour.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=421615.msg4593987#msg4593987
No windows wallet confirmed at 5h47 am, despite a user attempt to make one avaiable, that Edufield dismissed quickly.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=421615.msg4594096#msg4594096
Illodin, understand dev has instamined alot of coin.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=421615.msg4595573#msg4595573
From this list of nodes, at 8h34 am (4h40 after launch) there were 50 Amazon AWS node and 50 microsoft cloud computing instamining DRK (checked using IP whois service). This is 100/124 nodes using cloud computing to instamine DRK. We are at block 2870 and block reward is 500. From block 1153-1729 block reward is 277. After that it is 500 again hence 2294 block at 500 + 576 at 277 = 1306552 DRK (worth about 13M$ now) were instamined in less than 5 hour by Edufield and coworkers using about 100 cloud mining instances. Edufield himself instamined in not even 5 h from 600K to 1169K DRK ((1306K-600K)*100/124 + 600K) depending how many of the 100 cloud mining instance were its own. All this while having purposefully set the difficult ridiculously low and block reward 100 times what it is now.

From 6M$ - 13M$ in 5 h, Edufield did some lucrative work here!

Edufield is nominee for the Master Scammer 2014 award!

So since it is undeniable that lauda the scammer lied that the was no instamine with xcoin/dark because he had bags of it to dump on others. Not only did he claim he was there on the launch so he could say there was no instamine (although it was irrefutable and proven) he viciously attacked members that correctly said there was an instamine.

After lauda finish dumping his bags he then admitted it was an instamine scam coin.

He lied and tried to deceive others for direct financial gain = scamming  

Theymos said he would act if people were clearly not acting in accordance with the provided evidence and abusing the flagging system.

Let us see.

All the bold is lauda, not only the super size bold.

Imagine how lucky those handful of linux miners that instamined 2 million in the first 24hours are Smiley so lucky the reward was HUGE, so lucky no windows miners, so lucky the diff was jammed down super low, so lucky the minting got slashed by 75%.... lol they were VERY lucky. I know you were one of these lucky people.

Really? you and your crystal ball seem rather useful. Buy 50k drk right now then if it's impossible to lose. Price is 950000 Impossible to lose? let's see.

To be fair though the thread is regarding the 2 million instamined drk in the first 24hours. If dark rises to 1 on coinmarket cap or sinks to 100 really does not change the facts presented in the OP regarding the shark like instamine and slashing of the minting.

Personally i consider it to have a lot more dev and community behind it, so although it could be a bubble now about to pop (which i think it is) it could actually be reaching fair price per coin now the minting is going to be so low. Who can say. However it was not a fair POW distibution, it was a captive instamine that was then pumped to a HUGE captive instamine later on. One of the most disgusting displays of outright greed from any coin dev and community.

It may take some time, but there will be a entire crop of drk/anon coins on their way now. Drk is in for some tough times. If you really believe ED is the only coder on this planet that can develop a decent anon coin i think you will see soon that you're very wrong. I see a big correction back to 300000 or less in a few days.

Let's see what happens, but investing now in drk would be VERY risky. I wonder if you are selling right now. If you are smart you will be. I would estimate you have 300k or more DRK yourself. I know you have a lot of hardware and operate linux so you could have way more than that. I bet you're unloading a chunk at this point.

Anyway i no longer really care about drk as i did before, the dev really would have gone through with the airdrop i know it for sure, he took a big risk saying he would go through with it and then being forced by the community to pull out. Let's see what happens. He realised his mistake and tried to make up for it. Sadly it was too late and investors were never going to let that happen, although long term it could have been a smart move.

I am more against drk setting a bad example to other devs who think they can instamine 12.5% in 24hours with no pools or windows wallets, then decide to cut their minting by 75%. Drk may have got away with it to a degree, other new coins must not be allowed to do so.

Let's see what happens with it, will it rise further or crash down. NOBODY really knows.

There was no instamine. Stop this nonsense. In this case you don't know what instamine is.You could have bought almost 10k DRK back in the day for a single Bitcoin, tell me how much that is worth now?
How would you know what I'm operating? Reading my posts around are you?

LOL, you're spouting rubbish.

Someone could come and take everything away from you anyway, forget DRK and masternodes, it's all pointless, throw yourself off a cliff now mate before it's too late! Roll Eyes
Try finding me then. With this IP you'll end up in some 3rd world country probably. Cheesy
MNs are fun, that's why I'm hosting multiple. Cool

If you really want a useful tip then check out Darkcoin. Have a look at the marketcaps today: 7    Darkcoin   $ 18,135,084   $ 4.23   4,284,401 DRK   $ 1,604,453    +54.70 % Wink

Why invest in a coin that is already up so much?

An insider tip is to get in from the start. Like when drk was 10 cents Wink
I still consider it fairly undervalued, I bought more 1 hour ago. If the media catches this tonight, you will see this growth increase.
Remember when dogecoin spiked, what was that 2000-3000%? Wink

if darkcoin is scam. why people buy and the price is rising?
i still don't get it..

Because it's not a scam.

If it was, it would have been dumped to kingdom come and die 10 times over.

History tells the story... 5 months and growing strong.
It's definitely not a scam. 4,286,653 DRK   isn't 50% of the supply either. Only butthurt people are saying such a thing. How about you find me a coin that has such a strong development (features) like DRK?

I think it proves the opposite that only those in on the instamine are claiming it is not a scam Smiley

Please do yourself and drk a favour, keep quiet the storm is blowing over. You constant excuses and justifications for the method of release are doing more harm.

If you really believe coins are best released with no windows qt and no pools. Put a thread up about it and settle it once and for all. See what the rest of the community says about it.

I challenge you to do it now?

ALL COINS SHOULD BE RELEASED WITH NO WINDOWS QT AND NO POOLS. VOTE NOW. POW IS FOR LINUX ONLY FROM NOW ON.

make that your title.

Wrong. You seem to be applying the term scam to everything. Even if it was instamined, which it was not, it still is not a scam. Go look up words definitions.
Yes, average users with minimum knowledge still use windows only. Pools shouldn't be used in any coin IMO.
Complain some more and keep missing out on the money.

Cheers.

Closure or loss of some earnings...hmmmm. No big exchanges will risk it if they try and ban it. It won't have this much volume after the pump is done.

Don't be such an obvious pumper, at least pretend to consider some possible negatives. The fact you believe there was no instamine is the best part.

I'd rather be closed than submit to the foul government. There is no pump going on. We have just started to get the attention of some media, wait for the full impact. There was no instamine, I was there.

Anybody else have trouble withdrawing from crypsty? I've been waiting a bit now, updated to latest client, etc. and nothing.
Nope I withdrew recently DRK and BTC and both transactions have gone through without a problem.

I'm positive that only people who missed out on DRK and/or who are mad for not profiting, say it is a scam. :)

DASH
Instamined scam.

ETC
Original Ethereum.

ETHEREUM
Centralized bailout scam.

LTC
Silver to Bitcoin.

XRP
That's not even a cryptocurrency.

Have u heard about Recoin? i purchased 700$ but planning to do more. what do u think about investment like this?
You are an idiot. Stop investing in shit that nobody uses/wants/needs.

What does this gobshite alt or pal of lauda the member nullius do as soon as he wakes up from a very long sleep??
He immediately  makes up a reason to red tag the member that busted lauda for being a scammer?? On what grounds did he trust abuse that famous scam hunter??

For having empathy??

Apparently nullius (laudas bitch or alt)  says having empathy = red trust if you  have busted lauda for scamming.

Here is the evidence of Laura scamming. Have a look.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5229739.msg53948198#msg53948198

This a direct lie from lauda to deliberately scam investors into buying into a project under the false premise there was no instamine!!.

Now we see nullius the double standards hypocrite bitch of lauda. Who is supporting lauda and running around looking like a lauda is trying to punish another member for a similar but less serious crime?? This person is not lying like Lauda?

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5231181.0

What is theymos going to do about these scammers like lauda who have infiltrated  and entrenched  themselves on the trust system? As if there is not enough evidence of lauda scamming extortion and trust abuse to black list it and his supporters. ??

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5213587.0

If you read the above evidence of scamming and still vote to dispute the flag you should explain yourself. Abusing flags and directly supporting scammers by actively attempting to prevent a legitimate warning to honest members then you should really have a flag or tag or kicked off of DT.  Refusing to review evidence of scamming as many have is one thing ( disgusting anyway) but reviewing evidence of undeniable scamming and then seeking to protect scammers and prevent honest members being warned is really despicable. This needs action.

This makes you a scam enabler and scammer supporter = posing a threat and danger to the honest members of this forum.
I will also be making several threads for specific DT members so they can explain their behaviors or lack there of with regard this flag.

What is the point of having people on DT that refuse to create or support warnings for proven scammers.??

That is again dangerous they are occupying positions that other honest members could have that are willing to punish scammers and protect whistleblowers. Not the other way around lol

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cabalism13
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1165

🤩Finally Married🤩

View Profile
May 21, 2020, 01:33:51 AM

Undecided TLDR;

Not Being a TWAT here but...

As I keep reading some on your post including the one in META, I strongly believe that this is just on a level in which personal feeling is involve and I don't think there could be others who'll likely to join your activity, (maybe there are some -  the ones that get tagged already by the cat)...
Just think of it, what could be Next after you successfully tagged Lauda? Do you simply think that tagging could ruin her? She's already on DT2 and will be no longer be in DT1. Even if Lauda will be lost in DT position, there will still be others.

Lauda believes punishing other " scammers" or just anyone she doesnt like means she is free to scam himherself
SheHe is wrong.

Feel free to exclude her to your trust list
Code:
~Lauda
and Ignore her.

Note: Do it to all the others you don't go along well. I've been seeing your posts like CH, trolling in the 2Sections...
andulolika
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1047

View Profile
May 21, 2020, 01:50:57 AM

The claim the flag implies is as erroneous as the flag lauda created towards me and whatever other accusation you done cannot be represented thru a flag.

Undecided TLDR;

As I keep reading some on your post including the one in META, I strongly believe that this is just on a level in which personal feeling is involve and I don't think there could be others who'll likely to join your activity, (maybe there are some -  the ones that get tagged already by the cat)...
Just think of it, what could be Next after you successfully tagged Lauda? Do you simply think that tagging could ruin her? She's already on DT2 and will be no longer be in DT1. Even if Lauda will be lost in DT position, there will still be others.

Lauda believes punishing other " scammers" or just anyone she doesnt like means she is free to scam himherself
SheHe is wrong.

Code:
~Lauda
and Ignore her.

Note: Do it to all the others you don't go along well. I've been seeing your posts like CH, trolling in the 2Sections...

I see a lot of the close circle to lauda to slowly grow in red and for obvious reasons they abusing their power and other things.
Ofcourse she is excluded and ignored but that doesn't mean wrongdoings shouldn't be spoken of.

🔥 🔥 🔥  Satochip - Secure the future  🔥 🔥 🔥
⭐️ Hardware wallet on a smartcard | Affordable and easy to use | Open source and community driven | BTC, LTC, BCH (SLP tokens), ETH (ERC-20 tokens)... ⭐️
──WebsiteShop  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Telegram  |  Github──
bonesjonesreturns (OP)

View Profile
May 21, 2020, 02:43:44 AM
Last edit: May 21, 2020, 04:50:35 AM by bonesjonesreturns

Undecided TLDR;

SheHe is wrong.

Code:
~Lauda
and Ignore her.

Your defence appears specious and obviously does not demonstrate an understanding of the trust system.

If someone is flagging for personal reasons and does not have solid evidence of scamming then yes that is not grounds for a flag

I mean of course if someone actually scammed you out of 100btc you would have a personal gripe against them lol
Are you claiming it is wrong for them to raise a flag?

There is concrete evidence of scamming on laudas part. This is undeniable.

Please read and understand this fully.

Also you seem go be arguing that being tagged can somehow magically invalidate objective independently verifiable evidence of scamming

Please review your argument which sounds like a deliberate  and willful defense and support of a scammer.
Your sponsor should not be paying you to promulgated such dangerous and damaging nonsense.

Of course I have debunked your attempts to prevent honest members receiving a legitimate warning but I will observe your further words on this matter carefully.

There is nothing erroneous about this flag. It is based upon solid independent verifiable evidence.

There is no defense that will stand up to scrutiny.

This flag will be a honey pot to the most vicious and dangerous scammers  and most willful and deliberate scammer supporters and facilitators. I look forward to identifying them and bringing them to answer for their scammer supporting.

Trying to null undeniably valid and legitimate scammer warnings is just as bad as scamming and I have said before.  They must eventually all have their sponsors removed and be tagged and flagged.

PrimeNumber7
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1624
Merit: 1899

Amazon Prime Member #7

View Profile
May 21, 2020, 06:11:47 AM

If I am following your premise correctly, you believe lauda is a "high risk" to newbies because, in 2014, he was saying that some altcoin was not an instamine coin, and in 2017, he changed course to say the altcoin is an "instamine scam"

Do you think additional information could have come to lauda's attention in those three years that might have changed his mind? As opposed to malicious intent?

Did additional information/evidence that the altcoin was an instamine in that timeframe?  

Based on the evidence at the time, was it reasonable to believe it was not instamined? Were other reasonable people saying that it was not instamined?
muslol67

Activity: 1582
Merit: 670

View Profile
May 21, 2020, 12:14:00 PM

Not just the charges in this topic! In order to avoid the "hateful" approach Lauda tries to place in this forum, all his actions must be examined! In particular, I invite the forum management and therefore @theymos to comment and do something about it.

I really want to ask the forum administration. Aren't you disturbed by the presence of such a person in the forum?
I don't know what he/she has to do with the Turks! However, if we consider that racism activities started to end in the 60s, he/she may have serious psychological traumas. When I wanted to look at the posts he/she wrote there are more than 4-5 mention about Turks in his/her profile on each page as far as I can see. I started to suspect that a Turk might have seriously hurt him/her. But I don't think he/she needs to be so afraid and hate the Turks, because I think that it is not worth as much as a fly in our eyes ...

@Bthd stated an idea contrary to you.
This guy showed himself to be an idiot without morals ready to support turkish baboons such as yourself in any kind of abuse. Don't blame me when you expose your own evil nature scumbag. I do not even know what campaign the user is/was in, they are of no importance to me or this place.

There are more important things than money in this life.
If you only understood that for more than 1 second, we would not be here.

Is this because nobody wants to hire the Turkish monkeys into campaigns? Cheesy

At the point we have reached, considering the old flags about Lauda, the hatred and hateful understanding that she spread in the forum attracted the attention of the entire forum, not only us (Turks).
bonesjonesreturns (OP)

View Profile
May 21, 2020, 12:18:32 PM

If I am following your premise correctly, you believe lauda is a "high risk" to newbies because, in 2014, he was saying that some altcoin was not an instamine coin, and in 2017, he changed course to say the altcoin is an "instamine scam"

Do you think additional information could have come to lauda's attention in those three years that might have changed his mind? As opposed to malicious intent?

Did additional information/evidence that the altcoin was an instamine in that timeframe?  

Based on the evidence at the time, was it reasonable to believe it was not instamined? Were other reasonable people saying that it was not instamined?

Some altcoin LOL the number 2 coin coin that may have shoved bitcoin off top spot if it were not for the hard work of real scam hunters. ?
The altcoin that offered 2 000 000 000 usd to the forum as compensation but was quickly shot down by scum like lauda

That some alt coin? Play stupid quickseller.

No that is entirely incorrect as you know and not the premise at all. There are no changing opinions. It is changing what he stated he could confirm because he was there. He is changing his story.  There is no more air tight case of a scamming.

Lauda was not giving just " opinion" that he did  not beleive it to be an. Instamined scam.

He was telling people he was on the launch and therefore could confirm an instamine premine did not take place.

It was previously proven there was an instamine by many members months before

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=560138.0 it was proven beyond doubt

The primary scam hunter ( cryptohunter) who initiated the call to alert investors it was instamined had already demonstrated it was a instamined because as you  can see from the launch page 1 of dark coin he was was on the launch.
Cryptohunter had already used this proof to force the developer to offer and 2 000 000 000 equiv airdrop

People like lauda and if theymos will reveal the poll who voted to not have it I bet lauda will be one of the people that stole that 2000 000 000 usd from the forum.

Lauda continued for months to lie to investors there was no instamine. Saying he was there on the launch and there was no instamine.

He shouted people down and said they were just butthurt and just making it up.

All the time he held bags of that project and was talking it up to other members.

This is undeniable lies and deception and misleading people for financial gain.

Changing his mind publicly once he dumped his bags is just the icing on the cake it is not core or even requirement

Let me copy and paste the analogy and present who ludicrous the defence is here.

Imagine we use the " changed my mind " defense to all scammers and scam pushers who will lie to promote their scams.  

Look how suchmoon the scammer facilitator or scammer in this example.simply changes their mind lol

The changing your mind defense. 

Suchmoon ; hey want to buy my gold coins everyone
Honest member ; they are not gold coins i saw them being made of wood and painted gold
Suchmoon : nope I was there when they were made and there was no wood it was pure gold I can assure you
Honest member: well lots of people saw they were made of wood and sprayed with gold
Suchmoon: stop talking shit these coins are made of pure gold
Honest member : it has been proven they are wood someone got these from same guy as you and his are wood
Suchmoon: they are not wood you are jealous you have no gold coins
Suchmoon: these are great, best gold coins anywhere

Suchmoon sells the wood painted gold coins to someone else

Few weeks later..

Suchmoon telling everyone those goldcoins she had were really wooden painted gold scammy shit?

Honest member: but suchmoon before you sold them you were saying that you were there and witnessed them created from solid gold and that they certainly were sold gold.
Suchmoon : yeah I changed my  mind now
Honest member: do you mean you lied?
Suchmoon : some call it lying I call it changing my mind to suit me financially.

Lol thanks for the laugh suchmoon, If you think I get mileage out of the self debunking I cant wait for this one.

Lauda
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2020, 01:00:00 PM

Cross-posting my deleted reply from the other thread.
Please oppose this flag against Lauda: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;flag=1876

I had to unignore the hypertroll to read the referenced thread and it's some bullshit about Lauda changing his opinion regarding DASH... hardly a reason for a flag.
It seems that I am being attacked on multiple fronts in multiple ways at around the same time, precisely when I am unable to do much about it. Thank you for this. Undecided
Since I do not oppose the flag, I do not need to explain according to OP.

"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
bonesjonesreturns (OP)

View Profile
May 21, 2020, 01:03:17 PM

Cross-posting my deleted reply from the other thread.
Please oppose this flag against Lauda: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;flag=1876

I had to unignore the hypertroll to read the referenced thread and it's some bullshit about Lauda changing his opinion regarding DASH... hardly a reason for a flag.
It seems that I am being attacked on multiple fronts in multiple ways at around the same time, precisely when I am unable to do much about it. Thank you for this. Undecided
Since I do not oppose the flag, I do not need to explain according to OP.

See how scammer supporter loyceV deletes a legitimate scammer flag support post from his thread.

Quote from: Bitcoin Forum
A reply of yours, quoted below, was deleted by the starter of a self-moderated topic. There are no rules of self-moderation, so this deletion cannot be appealed. Do not continue posting in this topic if the topic-starter has requested that you leave.

You can create a new topic if you are unsatisfied with this one. If the topic-starter is scamming, post about it in Scam Accusations.

This is a clear lie
Readers should examine the undeniable evidence of scamming here

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5249969.0

When people are correctly stating the coins you are promoting are from a instamined project, the investors deserve to know the truth.
Just because you want to dump your coins from a instamined project on others you can not tell lies about being on the launch so you can confirm there was no instamine
You can not promulgate that lie several times on different occasions.

Then when you have sold your bags of coins later claim yes that was an instamine scam.

This is lying for financial gain.

You dont get to change your mind about something you stated was true before ?

Either you were on the launch and can say for sure there was no instamine

Or you were not.

Cant say oh yeah I changed my mind that wasn't true actually. Yeah that is called lying not changing your mind such moon scammer supporter

Bullshit.

Examine the evidence and then realise all scammers can just say they changed their minds? So then they were not lying and scamming?
What an idiot suchmoon is.

Indefensible scamming support the flag.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5249969.0

LoyceV the scammer supporter must be getting paid by chipmixer too to prevent  honest members being warned about his scamming pals.

Seems lauda is trying to have DT members removed if they support flags on him based upon undeniable proof of laudas prior scamming

DT1 please consider excluding the users mentioned in the OP, and the users who are seeking to exact revenge via the creation and support of a frivolous flag.

bonesjonesreturns alleges: Due largely to the factors mentioned in this topic, I believe that anyone dealing with Lauda is at a high risk of losing money, and guests would be well-advised to avoid doing so. This determination is based on concrete red flags which any knowledgeable & reasonable forum user should agree with, and it is not based on the user's opinions.
Support: mhanbostanci, muslol67, hacker1001101001, bonesjonesreturns
Opposition: Vod, Foxpup, suchmoon, examplens, TheUltraElite, shasan, TalkStar, GazetaBitcoin, Jawhead999
Insufficient support.
Support | Oppose

@Lauda

Sorry for the off topic
I am sorry too, I will not let peloso post anymore.  Undecided
LoyceMobile

Activity: 1655
Merit: 687

LoyceV on the road. Or couch.

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2020, 01:14:42 PM

See how scammer supporter loyceV deletes a legitimate scammer flag support post from his thread.
1. You didn't post a Flag.
2. That makes your post off topic.
3. I don't want to read your posts.
4. I don't support scammers. Keep me out of your drama please.
5. I'm enjoying the weather.

LoyceV on the road Advertise here for LN Don't deal with this account (exception)
Advertise here for LN Tip my kids Exchange LN (20 coins). 1% fee. No KYC <€50/month
My useful topics: Meritt & Trust & Moreee Art Advertise here for LN Foru[url=https://bitcointalk.org/m
bonesjonesreturns (OP)

View Profile
May 21, 2020, 01:19:14 PM

1. You didn't post a Flag.
2. That your post off topic.
3. I don't want to read your posts.

I posted the link to the page the flag is based on. Surely you want people to read the basis for the flag?

Or actually you dont want people to read the evidence of scamming by your friend lauda do you.

LoyceV the DT member and merit source sponsored by chipmixer does not want to read about incontrovertible proof regarding his scammer friends. I see.

Hurry up and oppose the flag I will have a nice loyceV truthful thread ready for you.

You guys are going to crush chipmixer and all of those sponsoring you.
LoyceMobile

Activity: 1655
Merit: 687

LoyceV on the road. Or couch.

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2020, 01:20:48 PM

Hurry up and oppose the flag I will have a nice loyceV truthful thread ready for you. 
Please continue your robovac thread!

LoyceV on the road Advertise here for LN Don't deal with this account (exception)
Advertise here for LN Tip my kids Exchange LN (20 coins). 1% fee. No KYC <€50/month
My useful topics: Meritt & Trust & Moreee Art Advertise here for LN Foru[url=https://bitcointalk.org/m
bonesjonesreturns (OP)

View Profile
May 21, 2020, 01:37:39 PM

Please continue your robovac thread!

No you must now have your own new thread in meta to discuss members removing valid flag support posts that are based on undeniable proof of scamming.

This looks very shady on your part.

Removing flag support posts based on incontrovertible proof of scamming is dishonest

Chipmixer should not be sponsoring scammer supporting dishonest members like loyceV the transparent scammer facilitator.
cabalism13
Legendary

🤩Finally Married🤩

View Profile
May 21, 2020, 02:41:18 PM
Last edit: May 21, 2020, 03:13:00 PM by cabalism13

Keep me out of your drama please.
Never thought that the AI can be involved in such cases like this LoL.
I think this is also my fault for feeding the troll?

still looking for that evidences,...
bonesjonesreturns (OP)

View Profile
May 21, 2020, 03:30:27 PM

Will all be detailed all over again on the FORTUNEJACK PAYING SCAMMER FACILITATORS LIKE CABALISM13 thread which is coming when I have time to get to the lower functioning newbie scum of bitcointalk

How is you wife doing is she using her own account now ? Or are you still using it to spam your scammer supporting crap everywhere

What was that account again?

When scamming is undeniable you get a few weak attempts to claim it was a mistake or just low functioning spew by idiots like the fortunejack sponsored scammer supporter cabalism13 but they will not really attempt to tackle the core points

These fortunejack sponsored scam team must be flagged and tagged.

bonesjonesreturns (OP)

View Profile
May 21, 2020, 03:34:38 PM

Seems OP created honeypot for DT exclusions  Grin

All working nicely to bring it all to meta for a never ending reminder of how broken the entire system is.  

DT members being excluded for supporting a flag based on indisputable evidence of scamming is just the kind of thing we need.
These honest DT members being excluded for trying to support a valid scammer warning for a proven scammer need to get super vocal in meta and refuse to stand down..

The trust system is not supposed to be a tool for scammers to scam with impunity.

This was always going to finally test theymos to stick to his words of preventing members abusing the flagging system.

Abuse in the forum of

1. Trying to reject flags and prevent warnings based on incontrovertible evidence of scamming

2. Punish honest DT members for supporting legitimate and valid scam flags.

Is clearly the work of flag abusers and scammer supporters that have entrenched themselves in the trust system.

All going as I had expected.

I or my friends will be ensuring the truth is heard. 

cabalism13
Legendary

🤩Finally Married🤩

View Profile
May 21, 2020, 03:52:01 PM

really sucks to be you. thanks for the praise. LoL
bonesjonesreturns (OP)

View Profile
May 21, 2020, 04:27:58 PM

really sucks to be you. thanks for the praise. LoL

Fortune jack and all the scammers they are sponsoring are going to get heaps more " praise"

Lol lauda the scammer and extortionist is also a sneaky plagiarist.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5250142.0

Haha read it bitch.
PrimeNumber7
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1624
Merit: 1899

Amazon Prime Member #7

View Profile
May 21, 2020, 05:56:39 PM

Your ramblings are hard to read or follow.

I don’t believe what you described reached the level that I believe is required to call someone a scammer or high risk for inaccurate statements or opinions.

Based on my research, it appears that the question of if that altcoin was premined/instamined or not was the subject of debate. You may have had the opinion that it was before Lauda or others did, but that doesn’t mean Lauda is a scammer. If you can show overwhelming consensus that Lauda pushed back on after being shown solid evidence, then I may change my position.
bonesjonesreturns (OP)

View Profile
May 21, 2020, 07:56:56 PM

Your ramblings are hard to read or follow.

I don’t believe what you described reached the level that I believe is required to call someone a scammer or high risk for inaccurate statements or opinions.

Based on my research, it appears that the question of if that altcoin was premined/instamined or not was the subject of debate. You may have had the opinion that it was before Lauda or others did, but that doesn’t mean Lauda is a scammer. If you can show overwhelming consensus that Lauda pushed back on after being shown solid evidence, then I may change my position.

That's probably because you see the scammer laudas punked out bitch.

But let's deal with your weasel words here and now.  I almost want you to pretend you are not " convinced" I have a special thread ready for all the projects that will work with such a vile little punked scammers bitch.

For those that are unaware reading this thread so far.

Quickseller was a  disgraced self escrowing scammer that lauda detested and had red tagged and flagged him

Lauda was an extortionist that quickseller busted and got booted from a mod position.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1764757.0

Keep in mind quickseller has subsequently redacted information he for years stood behind.

Quickseller is also here claiming lauda is pushing scams

I haven't had a lot of time to look through the details of this specific case, however I cannot say I am surprised money is missing from an escrow being handled by MinerJones and Lauda.

This is not the first time Lauda and MJ have been involved in shady escrow business, in fact I called them out on shady escrow dealings over a year ago when they refused to cover losses due to their alleged incompetence.

Lauda, MJ and blazed were also advertising (more proof) for something that was almost certainly a scam, being run by a then brand new account.

I am however very surprised that they were trusted with 3000 BTC of other people's money, even at My 2017 prices. 

I mean the for those that don't know lauda and quickseller were certain each other were serious scammers.

Why do i mention quickseller?  Well read here

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5216961.0

You will notice during the thread many note primenumber7 is quickseller

Why did quickseller start a new alt? Because he was always crying he could not have a paid sig due to the red tags he has on his quickseller account.

So he built up primenumber7 with all those hard earned merits and then lauda just slapped a red tag on his primenumber7 account

What happens next?? Well quickseller then apologized to lauda and removed his accusation thread where he said lauda was a pill popping drug addict.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2881533.0

Quickseller says oh yeah you I just found out that was all wrong sorry lauda

Next quickseller edits and redacted parts of his extortion thread that theymos believed enough to boot lauda from mod

Next quickseller removes the red tag from lauda for the extortion and removed even the link next to the now " neutral " warning. Quickseller does not even want members to have a chance to red the evidence.

Now lauda suddenly removes the red tag from primenumber 7

Both members who had long " proven " the other was a scammer suddenly and mutually decided that was all incorrect and it is " in the best interests of the forum" to remove scammer warnings from each other.

This is red trust trading between scammers to give them both clean trust sheets.

Aka red tag removal trading.

So is this relevant. Huh Yes because you can see now that primenumber 7 likes us to believe in far reached bullshit involving scammers accounts that was all just pure coincidence that after years of 2 members proving the other was a scammer and insisting they must have warnings?? Suddenly primenumber7 getting tagged sets of a series of mutual scammer mutual trading benefits between QS and lauda and they are all pals supporting each other.

So now quicksellout7 is here pushing some further unbelievable bullshit that is not even relevant.

Pn7 is claiming from his " research " he conducted with laudas thumb on his pathetic sweaty little scammer supporting head.

That although nobody could mine except the devs and that all those on launch were screaming they could not mine with many instantly stating instamine on launch. Then for many weeks,  3 huge scam threads all holding on page 1 of the alt board presenting clear incontrovertible evidence that it was instamined to the point the dev of this huge project has to come to the thread and admit it and offer a 2 00 000 000 usd compensation offer to the forum that crashed the market cap by 60% and every chat box on every exchange was screaming this huge project ( number 2 or top handful through at those times) was an instamined scam, their own thread was full of instamine talk.

That lauda being a core prime supporter and vocal member of that community  " who claims he was on the launch " ...had no clue It was instamined  hehehehehe

Yep lauda never heard about this instamined idea before hahahah

This is a hilarious suggestion.

However it does not even matter.

Lauda was there boasting about all the masternodes he was accumulating and pumping the scam saying it was certainly not instamined at all.

But the core lie was when lauda said " he was on the launch so could confirm there was no instamine. He is telling people this as he sits there loaded up with bags of scam coins.

Primeasslicker7 says this does not reach the level of lying or providing misleading information to be a scam. Hahah

How could you get more misleading. ? It is a a 2 part sledge hammer lie.   He is saying he is on the launch so can confirm there was no instamine.. that is impossible.
Lauda  is not saying I was not there but I dont believe there was an instamine ( even though it that would be so improbable he would not know the dev has accepted it and everyone else because it was proven without doubt its magnitudes less likely than primenumber 7 not Being quickseller)

Lauda is not saying that at all. He is saying I was on launch and no instamine took place.

Primenumber 7 is just a lauda assmuncher and bitch now. He will need a serious thread soon for all projects to be very wary of.
He is perhaps the most disgusting and pitiful of all scammers here now.

Totally punked by lauda now. He dare not say shit he is not allowed.

He said something lauda did not approve of the other day.
Lauda simply said " you are starting to sound like quickseller again"

Primenumber7 shat its pants and started crying he didnt mean it hahah

What a loser and weasel cody is.

Go ahead punk make my day.

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: