Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 12:52:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Solution to too many promoters  (Read 3229 times)
Bossfidelity
Copper Member

Activity: 350
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 10, 2020, 02:18:02 PM

It's a perfect idea for bounty managers to have limited hunters promoting a project. This will help to keep the reward substantial and give the hunters zeal to work harder thereby preventing spam. The major cause of spam posts is too many promoters. The bounty managers can also try to test the knowledge of bounty hunters before allowing them to join a campaign, I believe this could limit the hunters and ensure that its only hunters with a sound knowledge of the project that can promote it.
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
DAVID GRACED20

Activity: 35

View Profile
August 10, 2020, 02:31:16 PM

I think I still like things the way it is currently, the current system makes the money to reach almost every participating bounty hunter, in all honesty I think it is the roject developers that ought to increase their allocation for bounty campaigns and promotion
kapalmabur

Activity: 2002
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 10, 2020, 03:04:00 PM

if the bounty hunter is still thinking about allocations, then you better join the bounty with Bitcoin payments, because you will definitely be paid according to your work, we all know the project allocation for the bounty program is uncertain, and there are many scam projects, so you have to choose the right one. bounty manager for your work
bastian466

Activity: 1302
Merit: 250

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
August 10, 2020, 03:50:14 PM

Agree, restrictions on bounty participants can have a good impact on participants' income but do not know what the impact will be on the project, is it bad because of a lack of news distribution so that the project does not run smoothly due to participant boundaries or there are other impact

SUGAR
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
tyoA7X

Activity: 1246
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 10, 2020, 04:32:05 PM

I think it doesn't really matter if there are too many promoters in a bounty means project it so good that many join but if the allocation is small then it depends on each individual want to join or not, but if allocation small, there are many participants then the prize that will be small

▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄████████████ ▀███████▄
▄█████████████   ▀██████▄
▄█████████ ▀████▄   ▀█████▄
██████████  ██████▄   █████
█████ ▀████▄ ▀██████▄ █████
█████   ▀████▄ ▀ ██████████
▀█████▄   ▀████▄ █████████▀
▀██████▄   █████████████▀
▀███████▄ ████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
Emporium.
Finance
Decentralized Peer-to-Peer
Marketplace and DeFi
Liquidity Mining Platform
▄▄█▀▀██▀██▀▄▄
▄███▀██▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄   
 ▀          ▄█▀▄█▄     
▄▄▄▄▄        ▀   ▀██▄███▄
▄██████▄          ▄▄██████▄
███████▌       ▄███████████
█████████▄  ▀█▄████████████
███████████▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀████████
▀█████████████▀     ▀▀████▀
▀████████████▄        ██▀
▀████████████▌    ▄▄██▀
▀██████████▌  ▄███▀
▀▀██████ ▄█▀▀
Available
in +125
Countries
▄███▄
█████
▀███▀
▄▄▄     ▄█████▄     ▄▄▄
█████    ███████    █████
█████    ███████    █████
▄███▄               ▄███▄
███████     ███     ███████
███████ ██▄█████▄██ ███████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ███▀ ▀███  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███▄ ▄███
██▀█████▀██
███
Community
Governance
System
▄▄██████▄▄ ▄▀▄
      ▀▀▀ ▄██▄
          ▀██ ▄██▄       ▄█
        ▄██   ▀▀███▄   ▄███
       ▄██        ▀█▄   ███
      ▄██           ▀  ▄███
     ▄██        ▄▄     ▀███
    ▄██        ██▀      ███
   ▄██                ▄████
  ▄██         ▄█████████▄ █
  ▀▀      ▄▄▄█████ █▀  ████
      ▄▄██▀▀██▀  ███▄  ▄███
    ▄██████████████████████
Liquidity
Mining
Platform
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
.JOIN NOW.
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
SolarWindMiningCompany

Activity: 966
Merit: 502

View Profile
August 11, 2020, 02:05:49 PM

I agree with your points, and it makes sense! Recently Bubbalex limited the participants in his DIA signature and twitter campaign, and now I see the impact of limitation! Almost every full member will make thousands of dollars from the DIA coin; twitter participants also earned good rewards! Bounty manager should follow this, I hate the Sofico bounty management team, they are ruining the greatness of crypto bounty campaign, they Don't limit participants, and they give shit rewards to their supporters. Bounty managers should follow what you pointed out!         

center]
ApeSwap.
The next-gen AMM,
Staking and Farming
Protocol on BSC
           ▄██▄
          ██████
          ██████
          ██████ ▄▄███▄
          █████
███▀ ▀▀█
    ▄█████████████▌    ▀█
   ██▀  ▀█████████▄     ▀█
  ██      █████████▄
 ▄█▀       █████████▄
▀▀          ▀█████████▄
              ▀█████████▄
                ▀█████████▄
                   ▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Stake now
for over 900% APR!
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
[/center]
Westfiled

Activity: 271
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 11, 2020, 02:34:12 PM

I think I still like things the way it is currently, the current system makes the money to reach almost every participating bounty hunter, in all honesty I think it is the roject developers that ought to increase their allocation for bounty campaigns and promotion
As long as the price of the token will not make the hunters disappointed again and then even with the small allocation and it's still worth to participated but remember when the dev offered a lot of allocation but the price of token was zero and is not it look so bad?

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
TopTort777
Legendary

Activity: 2296
Merit: 1436

View Profile
August 11, 2020, 02:57:40 PM

Because the price of DIA has gone up many times compared to its original price. Thus bounty hunter received a large sum of money coming from it. The DIA's initial budget is only $ 5,000 so only a handful of people are involved in this campaign

According to what DIA telegram admin say, all the listings of DIA tokens on hoo, biki, hotbit, uniswap and others were not made by them. Team says that tokens are locked till August 18. Bounty hunters haven't received tokens yet.

Probably early investors made this pump, or fake tokens are traded on these exchange (or some sort of "future" tokens). Or the team lies about not transferring tokens to uniswap (where all trade started).

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
Eddyc

Activity: 1013
Merit: 391

View Profile
August 11, 2020, 03:00:44 PM

The current bounty system hasn't changed much since a few years ago on the forum and the only difference is the amount allocated. We have nothing to complain about because it's not a mandatory job but an opportunity to earn money and experience blockchain technology. However, each manager has their own style of work and we must know it before joining any campaign.
TopTort777
Legendary

Activity: 2296
Merit: 1436

View Profile
August 11, 2020, 04:34:44 PM

Actually it did change. Now it has become common to distribute in batches. Answer question about the project before you are accepted. Social media campaign most common rule was “5 retweet+2tweet“, now bounty asks to “retweet with comment using hashtags”. Bounty pulls have decreased. Project ask to “register on a wallet site where tokens will be send”

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
Henrytrust
Copper Member

Activity: 238

View Profile
August 13, 2020, 11:38:33 AM

The truth is that bounty hunting was more lucrative before now, and that was simply because there were fewer hunters on many campaigns. Now we have much more hunters and the reward are even lesser. The best way out is to limit the hunters by any criteria the bounty manager feels fit and share the reward with a limited set of hunters. This would make the bounty hassle more rewarding for hunters.
javainn

Activity: 733

View Profile
August 13, 2020, 11:47:55 AM

I know that scam bounty projects still shows up on this forum from time to time but after managing to promote the bounty that's not a scam you end up with very low bounty reward, why ? I think the problem about bounties is we have too few bounty campaigns and too many bounty hunters

JUST IF

Just if bounty managers and project teams can start limiting bounty hunters the reward will still be fair enough, how can 500 participants share 3000$ bounty allocation?

Where are the bounties with fixed bounty allocations? After doing some digging on past bounty campaigns I noticed many of them have fixed rewards, this is good or limited participants

What do you think??

The problem in the bounty is a scam and unfair. because the manager does not limit the participants is also a problem. I have an idea that if I become a manager, I will adjust the number of participants according to the allocation of rewards. because besides being an easy job for the manager, bounty participants also get a decent reward. how is my idea?

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                                       R A N G E R S                                       |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram   |                                        ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                                        |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
kaseygriffin

Activity: 785
Merit: 105

View Profile
August 13, 2020, 12:53:53 PM

Because the price of DIA has gone up many times compared to its original price. Thus bounty hunter received a large sum of money coming from it. The DIA's initial budget is only $ 5,000 so only a handful of people are involved in this campaign

According to what DIA telegram admin say, all the listings of DIA tokens on hoo, biki, hotbit, uniswap and others were not made by them. Team says that tokens are locked till August 18. Bounty hunters haven't received tokens yet.

Probably early investors made this pump, or fake tokens are traded on these exchange (or some sort of "future" tokens). Or the team lies about not transferring tokens to uniswap (where all trade started).

It is too early for the bounty hunters to receive their tokens, as scheduled the bounty will be distributed in three phases. And the first period is 30 days after the bounty ends. So they need to wait until September to receive their tokens
fuer44

Activity: 1638
Merit: 262

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2020, 01:20:33 PM

that's good, the restriction will be effective if the bounty is too much. will be the same if the bounty is only a little while the restriction makes other bounty hunters unable to take part. I agree with the restrictions and prizes that can be set for each participant. hopefully this can be taken into consideration by the development team and prospective development team who will share the bounty here and it is a success.
hidden jutsu

Activity: 467

Binance #Smart World Global Token

View Profile
August 13, 2020, 01:26:04 PM

that's good, the restriction will be effective if the bounty is too much. will be the same if the bounty is only a little while the restriction makes other bounty hunters unable to take part. I agree with the restrictions and prizes that can be set for each participant. hopefully this can be taken into consideration by the development team and prospective development team who will share the bounty here and it is a success.
I also agree, aside from having a certain number of participants for a bounty campaign, it will also help to filter the bounty participants to increase the quality of the post for advertising the project. It will be an advantage for both project and bounty hunters if this solution will be implemented.

╓                                        SWG.io  ⁞ Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.13                                        ╖
║     〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 ◊ ICOHOLDER ⁞ 4.45 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙     ║
╙           ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY  NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹           ╜
jademaxsuy

Activity: 924
Merit: 220

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2020, 02:24:08 PM

I also agree, aside from having a certain number of participants for a bounty campaign, it will also help to filter the bounty participants to increase the quality of the post for advertising the project. It will be an advantage for both project and bounty hunters if this solution will be implemented.
It is the role of bounty managers that could help minimize the number of the bounty participants. It is easy to be done because all applications are manually added to the list and once it is full then there is no way one can join.

However, it might be good also to do first is to minimize the number of the projects being introduced in the forum. Because of their numbers investors find it hard to chose and invest with. Then most likely investors now are learning that investing in ICO projects is a big NO No for it is a high chance of being a scam project.
robattfield

Activity: 783
Merit: 108

View Profile
August 13, 2020, 02:49:09 PM

Right, it would enable the bounty hunters to receive a reward for their work. After months of work and they only get a few pennies from the bounty is unworthy, like an IQ.cash campaign
princecharles
Copper Member

Activity: 210

View Profile
August 13, 2020, 02:50:32 PM

If bounties were restricted to few persons, the reward would have been more substantial than what we have now, some projects are so conscious of giving hunters peanut, so when a campaign doesn't get a certain amount of participation, they slash the reward to ensure that the hunters gets a small amount of tokens after the participation and that's unfair.
desticy

Activity: 1512
Merit: 292

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
August 14, 2020, 10:28:25 AM

The conditions in the crypto market for new projects have changed a lot over the past 3 years.
If earlier a project, even with a weak marketing company, could easily carry out a successful fundraising, today it is necessary to make truly titanic efforts so that investors look at your project and decide on an investment.

I think this is for the best, because now it’s extremely difficult for any garbage to get to the top, but for good projects the conditions have become more complicated.
Therefore, the more hunters participating in the project, the higher the chances that he will succeed.

An alternative would be bounty companies that accept only really effective hunters, this would create a natural precedent for improving the overall quality of work among bounty hunters due to the increasing complexity of the conditions.

Banulit

Activity: 674

View Profile
August 14, 2020, 10:47:51 AM

I know that scam bounty projects still shows up on this forum from time to time but after managing to promote the bounty that's not a scam you end up with very low bounty reward, why ? I think the problem about bounties is we have too few bounty campaigns and too many bounty hunters

JUST IF

Just if bounty managers and project teams can start limiting bounty hunters the reward will still be fair enough, how can 500 participants share 3000$ bounty allocation?

Where are the bounties with fixed bounty allocations? After doing some digging on past bounty campaigns I noticed many of them have fixed rewards, this is good or limited participants

What do you think??
I think one reason why nowadays we have receive low bounty rewards because all the bounty hunters now are so cautious and vigilant in looking a legit bounty campaign. They are making sure that they will get paid even if they have receive less than they received before.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: