Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 10:09:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Home Court advantage = Not an advantage now because of no-live audience?  (Read 2514 times)
Questat

Activity: 2828
Merit: 604

View Profile
June 04, 2020, 07:19:55 AM

Honestly, even with no live audience, I think home court is still an advantage, just by less.
NBA had a consistent 55-65% win chance on home court, while it has now decreased to 52-55%, which is still an advantage.

Between a great team and a weak one, home-court advantage is just useless, but between a team who are even home-court advantage can have an impact, now that audiences are not allowed, it's fair between team without strength, it's better this way so these sporting events will continue without issues of audiences health concern.

It's gonna be the first time that home court is not a big factor, if this pandemic will continue, then they better play in just one venue, so players will also not gonna travel anymore. Still, there's no clear rules or set up if the NBA will resume, we are still going to wait what's gonna be the  rules so we are aware of what is going to happen and as a better, we can also make a clear decision.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kotajikikox

Activity: 2380
Merit: 207

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
June 04, 2020, 07:50:12 AM

Home court advantage will always remain as is,because it is in the heart of player and not in the audience.Yeah it can add some boost for the players but the instinct of depending your own town is what installed into their hearts and Mind so yeah in some part there is some changes but the true player relies in their skills and not in fans.

Bezobraznike

Activity: 1274
Merit: 261

View Profile
June 04, 2020, 08:00:40 AM

Home court advantage will always remain as is,because it is in the heart of player and not in the audience.Yeah it can add some boost for the players but the instinct of depending your own town is what installed into their hearts and Mind so yeah in some part there is some changes but the true player relies in their skills and not in fans.

If you didn't know I will tell you, for fans they say they are additional player to the team. If fans are crazy,
loud, if they support their team, if they bother opponents with loud yelling when they attack.
   Some teams have so big support from fans and I think playing without audience will be a different experience
for some players, attackers! They have most support from fans, for whom they will play now and have special
dances after scoring a goal?

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Ucy

Activity: 2576
Merit: 402

View Profile
June 04, 2020, 09:07:26 AM

you wont mind the audience if you are a pro player because you can always win the game based on your skill and not because of the crown but to some , audience can give them a small boost
The thing is, these kind of games are not only played by an ace player of the team, it's played by the whole. Just even on the stats given on the OP that will surely give you an idea how home court advantage really drives the win for the game home court players.

Much more if there are crucial plays the crowd really do make a difference to change the pace and momentum of the game especially in basketball most likely the NBA. Under the new normal of less or no fans in an arena I think home court advantage will really not make a difference.

I think a reasonable numbers of supporters in the stadiums at the safe required level can still encourage the players.
  They could get the supporters abit close to the players so that they will feel more close to each other and be encouraged. The voices, presence, cheers, encouragement, etc would need to be felt more by the players

leea-1334

Activity: 2240
Merit: 953

Temporary forum vacation

View Profile
June 04, 2020, 09:10:28 AM

The live audience is just one factor of home-court advantage imo. There's the fact that home-court gives players the edge to understanding the place. It's a kind of abstract feeling where they feel at home, thereby boosting their confidence. The audience is just one factor added in there. And also, if there's a positive feeling, there's also a negative feeling which is the visiting players. More specifically, I'm describing the concept of a foreign entity kind of like environment where you don't know where you are and the like. Not sure if it could serve as an example but you can think of it as a king visiting a foreign country for negotiation talks. Normally, the two kingdoms are fighting but since King A decided to visit, his sense of unbelonging inside the other kingdom brings about negative effects not only to his but also to his retainers.

Yeah it is one factor,,, and not necessary positive. I remember when Spurs had a new "home" at Wembley it was very different and it took us some getting used to.

For some teams, they may even face more pressure from fans. Making home advantage a disadvantage because you can feel it when the crowd is pressuring you.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.....I AM BLACKJACK.FUN.....
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Tipstar

Activity: 1764
Merit: 280

Smart World Global Token

View Profile
June 04, 2020, 09:13:38 AM

Home advantage is more about the field than about the audience. Audience mostly are a pressure while players doing practices on the field almost everyday are well aware of every slight angles and imperfections of the ground. They are much familiar to external factors like sun and the wind.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
June 04, 2020, 09:29:02 AM

If you didn't know I will tell you, for fans they say they are additional player to the team. If fans are crazy,
loud, if they support their team, if they bother opponents with loud yelling when they attack.
So what you mean here is having no Live audience is disadvantage?as if you can do something to reverse the situation?

why not just adopt about what is the set up now?you can demand that audience if available but now?either accept it or not but you have no choice.

Some teams have so big support from fans and I think playing without audience will be a different experience
for some players, attackers! They have most support from fans, for whom they will play now and have special

then tell me what can we do now?do we need to let people enter the stadium illegally so you can have your audience?

Man be realistic,this is life now and players must adopt or else they have nothing to win.
LogitechMouse
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 1036

Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2020, 09:36:07 AM

With some sports likely to resume in next month or few, or being resumed recently, after being suspended or halted due to Covid-19 pandemic spread, one safety measure that will be imposed is a no-live-audience, literally playing without audience presence and we can see some sports already feel the experience of playing on that environment.
A no-audience game will surely imposed with this games especially in NBA where they are starting to make new rules already and they are planning things already as they are planning to resume I think next month if I remember correctly. Well, I know that some players will be better if there are some audiences watching them but they can't do anything but to follow since we are in a pandemic right now.

What do you think, does this home-court advantage, still an advantage now? Do you think Moneyline odds will now be different from now on especially if both teams are equal in strength?
I think the odds of it in the betting sites will be adjusted now that there are no homecourt advantage but not that much since it will still depend on how strong the teams are.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
DarkDays
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1189

View Profile
June 04, 2020, 09:37:34 AM

I don't think it's necessarily all because of the audience.

Sure, having the entire audience against you can definitely be draining, while being cheered for is a huge motivation, but I think it's also the result of the way the games are judged on home turf. Teams playing on home turf seem to be more likely to get favorable decisions when issues arise mid-game. This can lead to opposition players being disqualified more, home team getting away with slight cheating etc.

That said, I do think the crowd is a huge aspect of it, so the gap might be closed if we don't have live audience games anymore.
Taskford

Activity: 2534
Merit: 787

View Profile
June 04, 2020, 10:38:38 AM

Provably there's still an impact regarding on playing on home court since you are familiarized on each corner on the court but this will not give any assurance for the team to win the game since it's all matter on the result and the team chemistry by playing as well the roosters health. But I wonder on how the teams adjust the non audience court since for sure its so different scenery to play without people cheering or mocking at you.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Vaculin

Activity: 2898
Merit: 612

View Profile
June 04, 2020, 11:18:04 AM

Provably there's still an impact regarding on playing on home court since you are familiarized on each corner on the court but this will not give any assurance for the team to win the game since it's all matter on the result and the team chemistry by playing as well the roosters health. But I wonder on how the teams adjust the non audience court since for sure its so different scenery to play without people cheering or mocking at you.
Adjusting is not a problem to them, they know the situation beforehand, so they should be ready by it now.
They just like to play now for sure, without a fans, not a problem since they know that millions of people are watching them live on their television.
Bezobraznike

Activity: 1274
Merit: 261

View Profile
June 04, 2020, 11:56:16 AM

So what you mean here is having no Live audience is disadvantage?as if you can do something to reverse the situation?

why not just adopt about what is the set up now?you can demand that audience if available but now?either accept it or not but you have no choice.

then tell me what can we do now?do we need to let people enter the stadium illegally so you can have your audience?

Man be realistic,this is life now and players must adopt or else they have nothing to win.

We can't do anything Carlisle1, I agree with you! Don't get me wrong, I just thing that it will not be the
same, and that playing without audience will have effects on players and their performance! Audience is
making entire experience complete!
   And I don't suggest anything, things will get back to normal I hope, but until than we will have to watch
games with empty stadiums! And for making bets we need to consider that, maybe home team advantage
is really lost, and it will be like that until we get back to normal!

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
smyslov

Activity: 2002
Merit: 269

View Profile
June 04, 2020, 04:31:14 PM

We can't do anything Carlisle1, I agree with you! Don't get me wrong, I just thing that it will not be the
same, and that playing without audience will have effects on players and their performance! Audience is
making entire experience complete!
   And I don't suggest anything, things will get back to normal I hope, but until than we will have to watch
games with empty stadiums! And for making bets we need to consider that, maybe home team advantage
is really lost, and it will be like that until we get back to normal!

It will be like an exhibition games without those audiences, I wonder what it would be like playing in a championship without the audiences, that will not be as excited like before they have audiences for these sporting events, this is going to be first time that it's going to happen and I would like to see how it will impact the team.
stomachgrowls

Activity: 2856
Merit: 769

View Profile
June 04, 2020, 08:26:58 PM

I don't think it's necessarily all because of the audience.

Sure, having the entire audience against you can definitely be draining, while being cheered for is a huge motivation, but I think it's also the result of the way the games are judged on home turf. Teams playing on home turf seem to be more likely to get favorable decisions when issues arise mid-game. This can lead to opposition players being disqualified more, home team getting away with slight cheating etc.

That said, I do think the crowd is a huge aspect of it, so the gap might be closed if we don't have live audience games anymore.

+1

We can actually see that kind of favorable decisions situation but only on the slightest manner but you can actually spot it out if you are really watching NBA games
and do know on how violations or rules are implied.

Crowd might not really be that important for some but we know that they could at least give out some bumps or motivation on the said team into its home court
but doesnt mean that performance is majorly depending on it.

So i would say that advantages/disadvantages thing wont really be that an issue.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Questat

Activity: 2828
Merit: 604

View Profile
June 04, 2020, 10:52:23 PM

So i would say that advantages/disadvantages thing wont really be that an issue.

There's only one way to find out, and that is by witnessing the games and we will evaluate once the playoffs is over and compare it to the past statistics based on what OP has posted. It's the first time that the NBA will play without crowd (correct me if I'm wrong), so we would not know.

Ucy

Activity: 2576
Merit: 402

View Profile
June 05, 2020, 09:39:33 AM

Home advantage is more about the field than about the audience. Audience mostly are a pressure while players doing practices on the field almost everyday are well aware of every slight angles and imperfections of the ground. They are much familiar to external factors like sun and the wind.

Ofcourse! Weather plays an important role too.

I think it's combination of different factors that aid a home team... Factors like environment, field, weather, supporters, people, culture, community, etc. That's why players are made to acclimatize or adapt to their new environments.
harizen
Legendary

Activity: 3122
Merit: 1398

For support ➡️ help.bc.game

View Profile
June 05, 2020, 05:22:52 PM

Interesting topic you brought here, especially that we can now witness a new normal scene in any of the sports events.

To answer generally the subject, "YES", being in a homecourt advantage is still an advantage. Not as hype as before as fans cheer really boost player's confidence (I've been in a live basketball game (PBA) several times here in our country and audience impact is really a big factor) but there's still habit that once you are playing at home, we feel energized.

I don't know the actual new setup for other sports but I will share my view in the NBA. In the NBA, there will be no home-away court since all teams will play in one venue. That's right, no travel, no audience (or less), etc. - all in one venue. In here, we can now remove the advantage of being in a homecourt and they just have to always play hard.

Browsing a few pages, I also read that one of the advantages of being in a homecourt is less travel.

Actually, that's not the case most of the time. If a home team came from away team, it's no difference at all, they will still travel going back to their home then vice-versa. The only time it will be an advantage to the team is, if they will play on a home team consecutively but that's not the case most of the time (basketball).

█████████████████████████
████▐██▄█████████████████
████▐██████▄▄▄███████████
████▐████▄█████▄▄████████
████▐█████▀▀▀▀▀███▄██████
████▐███▀████████████████
████▐█████████▄█████▌████
████▐██▌█████▀██████▌████
████▐██████████▀████▌████
█████▀███▄█████▄███▀█████
███████▀█████████▀███████
██████████▀███▀██████████
BC.GAME
▄▄░░░▄▀▀▄████████
▄▄▄
██████████████
█████░░▄▄▄▄████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄██████▄▄▄▄████
▄███▄█▄▄██████████▄████▄████
███████████████████████████▀███
▀████▄██▄██▄░░░░▄████████████
▀▀▀█████▄▄▄███████████▀██
███████████████████▀██
███████████████████▄██
▄███████████████████▄██
█████████████████████▀██
██████████████████████▄
..CASINO....SPORTS....LOTTERY..
█░░░░░░█░░░░░░█
▀███▀░░▀███▀░░▀███▀
▀░▀░░░░▀░▀░░░░▀░▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░█░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
░█░██░░███░░░█░██
░█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀

▄▄████▄▄
▄███▀▀███▄
██████████
▀███▄░▄██▀
▄▄████▄▄░▀█▀▄██▀▄▄████▄▄
▄███▀▀▀████▄▄██▀▄███▀▀███▄
███████▄▄▀▀████▄▄▀▀███████
▀███▄▄███▀░░░▀▀████▄▄▄███▀
▀▀████▀▀████████▀▀████▀▀
noormcs5

Activity: 2632
Merit: 613

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
June 06, 2020, 05:35:26 AM

The sporting events that are starting now will be different because of the CONVID19 pandemic, for matches held at home.
It is no longer an advantage, because there is no live audience.

no live audience at home court but what about when teams are away ? still no audience ? depends on the country i guess  .

if the country has a less case of virus , we can see audience  . let say if there are no audience on home court but the field is still memorized by the home team so its still an advantage for them to win the game  . crowd or audience are only secondary that can boost the game   .

Even if the matches are played without the crowd and public, there is still the advantage and pressure of home Court. The team who is playing at home has more pressure to win the game because if they lose the media will harass them for not playing good in the home country.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Japinat

Activity: 2968
Merit: 680

View Profile
June 06, 2020, 06:45:20 AM

Even if the matches are played without the crowd and public, there is still the advantage and pressure of home Court. The team who is playing at home has more pressure to win the game because if they lose the media will harass them for not playing good in the home country.

Well, that's the job of the media, they should get used to that, we are just talking of a home court advantage here, a shitty team will always lose no matter what advantage you will give to them, media is here to hype or criticize them because they are a public figure, they make money from the public so if that will pressure them, that would help a team to get better.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
traderethereum

Activity: 2870
Merit: 574

Seabet.io | Crypto-Casino

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2020, 07:36:19 AM

It will be like an exhibition games without those audiences, I wonder what it would be like playing in a championship without the audiences, that will not be as excited like before they have audiences for these sporting events, this is going to be first time that it's going to happen and I would like to see how it will impact the team.
That will be no problem to watch the games without audiences because that will prevent people from the virus.
People will be safe at their home while they can watch the games with their family and doing other things.
I think the feeling will be different, but that is what necessary things that we can do in this pandemic.
We can not risk our lives to visit on that stadium to watch live games because we can get infected from other people who we don't know if they are a carrier or not.
That will be temporary situations while we still fight against the virus, and if the vaccine can get found, I think we can go to any place we want without worry.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: