Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 06:05:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Forget bounties and Airdrops  (Read 14894 times)
Ryushin

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 19, 2020, 04:03:57 PM

Even in 2017 many bounties paid thousands of dollars to bounty hunters on this forum, the reason why bounties aren't that good anymore is because of ICO scams or scam artists in crypto space that are taking advantage of everything but still bounties can bring surprises

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Bosx1ne

Activity: 540
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 19, 2020, 04:07:35 PM

The biggest money making slot in crypto space is to be

1. a developer
2. build crypto wallets for new projects
3. find bugs in the system of many new projects

yes some paid for security breaching and all that stuff, rendering professional services is the best way to make money in crypto space now
Till today I can't build wallet or any software myself, I don't even know where to start, finding bugs in projects system is even another level of expertise, all these aren't for people like me so we prefer promoting new projects instead
True, as someone who is not very familiar with coding, of course, it will be very difficult if we force to look for bugs * unless we accidentally find the bug. The best thing that can be done of course is just doing a promotion and how the project can get more awareness, even though the rewards given are also much different.
It took a lot of time in order to become a coder or programmer because the skills there are really hard to learn where you need a lot of determination and sacrifices in order to master and understand the foundation and the basics. I'm still a bounty hunter in these days because for me there are still opportunities and bounties are not yet dead where I can still use my skills to help other projects to promote their products.

Sebas.tian

Activity: 2016
Merit: 156

View Profile
November 19, 2020, 04:11:47 PM

I don't think so or leave all the activities on this forum including hunting for free tokens from bounty projects or Airdrops. Bounties are the most attractive marketing tool for promoting new projects, people are into bounties because they are easier than developing applications and finding bugs in projects security system, bounties all the way, better and Airdrops too.
The fact that these bounties are actually rocky the industry doesn't mean that they are loved or still be loving my forum members. Most of them are just spamming projects, some are purposely created for the purpose to scam hunters and investors on a long-term. But the truth is, not all bounties are shitholes from my experience because some of my holdings from the past are coins airdrops which has good prospects.

Insomnia family

Activity: 868

View Profile
November 19, 2020, 05:25:15 PM

I still remember that at that time the ethereum team introduced a bug bounty for their ETH 2.0 upgrade, if I'm not mistaken. The prize is around $ 10k which is very impressive and also sure that the eth team will pay but not everyone can find bugs and it depends on the skills you have, for me, Airdrops and bounties will always be the best way to make money in the crypto space.

Swap, Earn, Bridge, Mint Crypto & NFT in Multiple Chains
▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬ ▬     ❶ ❷ ❸ s w a p     ▬ ▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬
[   M V P   L I V E   ]   -   9 Blockchains Integrated Already
wxxyrqa

Activity: 1330
Merit: 121

Growth & Marketing | IEO | Bounty | Strat

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2020, 06:44:52 PM

If there is an opportunity to make money with the help of Bounty companies, why not do it? For me, as before, bounty companies are a very good source for filling capital, which I use to invest in other projects. Recently, a social media company DeFi Yield protocol ended, which made a payment in Ethereum and after paying the fee, I invested this Ethereum in the same project.
Zemomtum

Activity: 1316
Merit: 104

CitizenFinance.io

View Profile
November 19, 2020, 06:53:30 PM

Well, those points are true but there are still legit bounties and airdrops. All depends on your analysis before venturing into it. I have had some good return for participating in some.

culuuton

Activity: 1590
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 19, 2020, 07:17:12 PM

1. a developer

yes some paid for security breaching and all that stuff, rendering professional services is the best way to make money in crypto space now
These points are true but the skill requirement is so high, many people can't do them. Airdrop can be forgotten but many members can't forget bounty, it's still very valuable for recent quality projects.
Strotman

Activity: 588

Bounty Detective

View Profile
November 19, 2020, 08:35:20 PM

Bounties and airdrops are easier to understand, and they can be the first step in learning about the blockchain industry. With their help, you can earn start-up capital, which in the future can be used for self-development (learning programming languages, etc.). And then you can go to what TS advises us
It seems that if you rely solely on capital from airdrops and bounty is not enough to develop yourself, because the results you get are only a little, only enough for daily needs, and learning programming languages requires a lot of money, because in my opinion learning programming is not easy , have to pay people to teach
Quite enough, if we recall the last BM bubbalex campaigns, then only they could earn a course of lectures. In addition, there are quite a lot of free training videos and programs on the thematic forum. It all depends on the desire and determination.

► Bounty Detective ◄ ♦ Transparency And Trust ♦ ► Bounty Detective ◄
───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───
Telegram Channel◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Telegram Group◂ | ▸Youtube Channel
Ezravdb

Activity: 1680
Merit: 506

Trphy.io

View Profile
November 19, 2020, 09:32:59 PM

I still remember that at that time the ethereum team introduced a bug bounty for their ETH 2.0 upgrade, if I'm not mistaken. The prize is around $ 10k which is very impressive and also sure that the eth team will pay but not everyone can find bugs and it depends on the skills you have, for me, Airdrops and bounties will always be the best way to make money in the crypto space.
I agree with your words.  find bugs in crypto projects not everyone can do it especially as big as ethereum project of course we have to have the genius to find bugs in ETH 0.2.  Bounty and Airdrop are very interesting work for me because besides being easy, everyone is also able to do Bounty work and moreover there is no certain time we can do it anytime if we want.

░▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓███▓░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
 ▓███▓                     
  ████░                     
  ▒████                     
   ░███▓                   
     ▓██▓                   
       ███░                 
         ▓█▓░               
           ▓█▒  ██         
           ▓█   ██▒         
        ░███░ ▒  ▓██▓       
        ▓█▒▓█▓█▓▓█▒▓█       
|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
dotcoin.info

Activity: 686
Merit: 252

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
November 19, 2020, 10:06:57 PM

Everything that you have listed relates to the activities of the developer. And you are really right, earnings are much higher and more stable than any bounty or airdrop.
Obviously, the gap in knowledge and skill between these two activities is not commensurate. In order to become a successful developer, you need to spend a lot of effort and resources.

best123

Activity: 644
Merit: 1

https://blockmembers.io/

View Profile
November 19, 2020, 10:54:16 PM

You can't develop without learning it. Some can even afford the development tuition fees. I started cryptocurrency business with bounty and airdrop hunting but I have made tremendous progress in the industry.
Start from bounty and airdrop are not bad.
ardentvolcanoes

Activity: 1036
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 19, 2020, 10:57:57 PM

Everything that you have listed relates to the activities of the developer. And you are really right, earnings are much higher and more stable than any bounty or airdrop.
Obviously, the gap in knowledge and skill between these two activities is not commensurate. In order to become a successful developer, you need to spend a lot of effort and resources.

Something that not everyone have, you need to really invest your time and energy to learned how things works and how will you able to

enhance more, it's a skills that's not usual to everyone, in order to acquired it you have to be more patience and willing to undergo with

lots of trainings and studies.
fadhilz123

Activity: 1288
Merit: 253

View Profile
November 19, 2020, 11:07:01 PM

1. a developer

So funny, Do you think being a developer is so easy?? do you think your project will be successful?? You say something nonsense

So no one will forget bounty trying to follow what you say. Oh wait, I will give you some example, DIA and YOUC are examples of successful bounty, people can earn thousands of dollars. You will keep saying forgot bounty??
Adreman23

Activity: 1365
Merit: 107

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
November 20, 2020, 12:24:10 AM

But not everyone has this knowledge and skills right?, and yes we can learn codes but it takes longer time before we achieve it, i think it depends on the person determination to learn. But if we would like to level up to the next level we need to learn new things. The sky's the limit to those who want to learn.

soetikno

Activity: 809
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2020, 01:32:58 AM

I think everyone who knows crypto wants that, but it takes a very long experience and I think Airdrop Hunter wants instant payments

Question123

Activity: 1624
Merit: 267

View Profile
November 20, 2020, 02:33:04 AM

Joining Bounties and Airdrops needed to take a risk or you need to be ready for the bad outcome because a lot of them are fail or scam so you will not get any rewards once it will happen bad things.

People have other choices they can choose more better than bounties and airdrops who is wasting our time and effort. Trading for me is best for now because market now is rising and you will gain a lot of money to trading a coin or other fields that is suitable to you that you can know how it works.
Innocant

Activity: 1414
Merit: 260

View Profile
November 20, 2020, 02:54:23 AM

Well, those points are true but there are still legit bounties and airdrops. All depends on your analysis before venturing into it. I have had some good return for participating in some.
We can find some legit bounties if we want to search on them but I seen some legit bounties now that be handle to BM a trusted and professional. And well if we look at them to many bounty hunters participated and following it in the social media. But few of them are now doing that such trusted bounty campaign and we hope there are more of them coming on the year will end. Actually we are waiting on that moment that would be back again a bounty campaign that worth to participate.
opeku

Activity: 113
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2020, 03:34:38 AM

There are very legit bounties, just recently a bounty that was hosted by Criptix https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=255027 (LatticeExchange) paid people good $$$ for their work and it should tell you that there are paying bounties. And what then is bug finding? Is that not a BOUNTY? I think we should all do what works for us
Jeger.Kiting

Activity: 630
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 20, 2020, 08:52:01 AM

Joining Bounties and Airdrops needed to take a risk or you need to be ready for the bad outcome because a lot of them are fail or scam so you will not get any rewards once it will happen bad things.

People have other choices they can choose more better than bounties and airdrops who is wasting our time and effort. Trading for me is best for now because market now is rising and you will gain a lot of money to trading a coin or other fields that is suitable to you that you can know how it works.

Not all Bounty and Airdrop campaigns are unauthorized, many participants find Legitimate Bounty / Airdrop projects even they get payment from their works, but recently I saw complaints from some participants whose work was stolen or their article links were taken and using someone else's name and using a different wallet address from the owner, at least what must be questioned is this, article link thieves have resurfaced, at least for campaign managers to be more careful when viewing Spreadsheets, so that no one will be harmed in the future. .
otto93

Activity: 216

Live, Hope, Win

View Profile
November 20, 2020, 09:16:29 AM

Relatively, bounties and airdrops are not to be ignored if you ask me. Yes bounties and airdrop payments are not guaranteed but there are still great bounty and airdrop projects out there that brings a lot of good coins to our wallets. And personally doing bounties broadenes my horoscope

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: