Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 06:02:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Do Black lives matter or All lives matter?
Black lives matter? - 4 (11.1%)
All lives matter? - 32 (88.9%)
Total Voters: 36

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do Black lives matter or Do all lives matter?  (Read 1554 times)
Gyfts
Legendary

Activity: 2772
Merit: 1514

View Profile
June 11, 2020, 01:51:54 PM

The problem is that it's systematic "oppression" (for lack of a better word) against "poor" people and a large number of them are black people plus the racial biases that are all wrapped in it all as well. And that's why you end up with threads like this.

I think this is generally how policing works in the modern day where the perceived "oppression" isn't actually oppression, just law and order in low income communities that are used to race bait and push political agendas. If you go into low income neighborhoods, they despise police as if it's their fault that they need to enforce the law.

The "intent" of BLM was to draw intention to how black people bare the brunt of that "oppression". It was a poor choice of a name as we've seen because the other groups that also get the short end of the stick so to say pipe up and say.. hey.. what about the shit I go through.. my life matters so all lives matters.. and on and on it goes and people get so wrapped up in arguing about a stupid name as opposed to focusing on the real issues and just getting the shit done.

BLM as a organization was founded on illegitimate means anyways. Their whole spiel was that police were killing African Americans in droves and they started their organization in 2014 after the Michael Brown shooting which ruled was legally justified. The Obama Department of Justice even looked into the case and found that the officer was in fact assaulted by Michael Brown and killed him in self defense yet BLM continue to try and claim it was an act of deep seeded racism or oppression. Black lives do matter because every life matters. The BLM group is not well motivated and their message doesn't make any sense which is why "All lives matter" even became a thing. The organization devolved into an anti-cop propaganda group.
KingScorpio (OP)

Activity: 1470
Merit: 325

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2020, 01:53:17 PM

I'll worry about black slavery, as soon as they have the same concerns over Irish and Chinese slavery.

Brings me back to my original point - we should think of it as just "slavery" and not differentiate the race being enslaved. 

jes why do black people then do demands on all white people regarding slavery, despite slavery being on an all time high in africa today

KingScorpio (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2020, 01:55:12 PM

whats your oppinion?

It's not either or.

If all lives matter, then black lives matter.
If black lives don't matter, then all lives don't matter.

uhm wrong.

black people litterally put their own house on fire in order to force the firefighter and police to constantly only care about their own house so they can rob, the other one.

you are so wrong. on everything its pointless to even listen to the racists and their mob around BLM.

putting your own house on fire and then demonize those still having a house as racists because they allow you to live in their house is racist, other people need air to breathe too.

look at the black loser chicago mayor that embraced the racist mob, now businesses flee chicago.

Febo
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288

View Profile
June 11, 2020, 02:53:48 PM

Do Black lives matter or Do all lives matter?

Of course all lives matter!!! But. All lives matter is not an answer when someone ask you if black lives matter. Right answer is: Yes ,black lives matter.

https://twitter.com/JulieBorowski/status/1268723241289486336

KingScorpio (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2020, 02:54:48 PM

Do Black lives matter or Do all lives matter?

Of course all lives matter!!! But. All lives matter is not an answer when someone ask you if black lives matter. Right answer is: Yes ,black lives matter.

https://twitter.com/JulieBorowski/status/1268723241289486336

why enslave healthy people to serve the chronically ill?

thats slavery.

black people in africa are alone all by themselves and are still all the time in crisis. why are you forcing white people to care about them instead for their own children, you are a racist!

Viper1

Activity: 686
Merit: 320

View Profile
June 11, 2020, 03:17:09 PM

you are a racist!
I love watching people like you, who whine and cry like little children about the left and how insane they get with their stuff labeling everything as racist.. and then you do the same thing. I would suggest you learn a new word, bigot.

BTC: 1F8yJqgjeFyX1SX6KJmqYtHiHXJA89ENNT
LTC: LYAEPQeDDM7Y4jbUH2AwhBmkzThAGecNBV
DOGE: DSUsCCdt98PcNgUkFHLDFdQXmPrQBEqXu9
KingScorpio (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2020, 04:34:25 PM

you are a racist!
I love watching people like you, who whine and cry like little children about the left and how insane they get with their stuff labeling everything as racist.. and then you do the same thing. I would suggest you learn a new word, bigot.

the left doesnt build anything you retard they only destroy, nothing comes out of them,

proparty

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 11, 2020, 04:42:05 PM

both, it's not either or it's about recognizing how the world has perpetually exploited blacks, and that now we all must stand up for them because we're all human, we don't chose our parents or how they raised us, but we can choose how to educate our selves on the matter of systemic racism and collectively unlearn the racist subtleties each of us have to better work collectively as a people moving forward into a future where block chain will empower us to develop new systems that work for us all and that can't be destroyed.

slavery is nothing new it always existed, black africans where never as explioited in numbers compared to other nations.

secondly  the term "exploit" has a positive and a negative meaning, when africans where exploited people considered that "usage" not "exploitation" putting wild hunters and gatherers into organised plantation wasn't necessarily something negative, they where likely to die from snakes, animals etc.

race relations can't end as long as we have still a racist mob in the midst of the world, destroying stuff.

further black people are exploiting their mob, to pressure weak politicians to give them stuff, allianating others in the process.

yeah, jews we're enslaved in Egypt I get it, but white people kidnapped blacks and brought them over to America to work for them to build their wealth. They didn't ask for this. I think you're not putting yourself in their place when you speak. You got to remember, you are them you are not separate from them. Slavery is not ok. See the bigger picture here, and once you think you see the bigger picture go bigger, sit on the moon if you have to.
KingScorpio (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2020, 04:49:08 PM

both, it's not either or it's about recognizing how the world has perpetually exploited blacks, and that now we all must stand up for them because we're all human, we don't chose our parents or how they raised us, but we can choose how to educate our selves on the matter of systemic racism and collectively unlearn the racist subtleties each of us have to better work collectively as a people moving forward into a future where block chain will empower us to develop new systems that work for us all and that can't be destroyed.

slavery is nothing new it always existed, black africans where never as explioited in numbers compared to other nations.

secondly  the term "exploit" has a positive and a negative meaning, when africans where exploited people considered that "usage" not "exploitation" putting wild hunters and gatherers into organised plantation wasn't necessarily something negative, they where likely to die from snakes, animals etc.

race relations can't end as long as we have still a racist mob in the midst of the world, destroying stuff.

further black people are exploiting their mob, to pressure weak politicians to give them stuff, allianating others in the process.

yeah, jews we're enslaved in Egypt I get it, but white people kidnapped blacks and brought them over to America to work for them to build their wealth. They didn't ask for this. I think you're not putting yourself in their place when you speak. You got to remember, you are them you are not separate from them. Slavery is not ok. See the bigger picture here, and once you think you see the bigger picture go bigger, sit on the moon if you have to.

ohm no i have no slaver in my famil history slaver owners among white or jewish people where historically a minority, slavery was normal back then, black people sold their enemy tribes to white slavers and wher happy to get money for that.

historically slaving society where not racist but religious. religious enforcment was lethally important to them, in order to prevent distrust, among people.

it is today impossible for nonblack people to go to africa where there is slavery. because sincy everyone can lie, minorities get catched and enslaved.

additionally

have you ever considered how a metalist economy with illiteral people and no printed money at all and no economy stability can work without slavery?

it can't

besides there is a saying among muslims, there is always slavery there is never an absence of it.

the us anti slavery movement does nothing else but selling the slavery through their central bank.

without banks there is no capitalism and everyone is equal -> equally poor, like in the soviet union. us will become like soviet union if leftists continue destroying it, and massive numbers of us businesses will flee to russia.

BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3794
Merit: 1373

View Profile
June 11, 2020, 05:14:01 PM

If you check into the history of Africa, you will find that the slavery over there among the Arabs and various black tribes was hell, compared with the heaven that black slaves came to in America. Sure, there were a few bad slave holders in America. But you don't mistreat your slaves if you want them working hard for you. Rather, you incentivize them. And that is what the vast majority of the slave holders in America did.

Cool

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/.
tvbcof
Legendary

Activity: 4592
Merit: 1276

View Profile
June 11, 2020, 06:22:16 PM

If you check into the history of Africa, you will find that the slavery over there among the Arabs and various black tribes was hell, compared with the heaven that black slaves came to in America. Sure, there were a few bad slave holders in America. But you don't mistreat your slaves if you want them working hard for you. Rather, you incentivize them. And that is what the vast majority of the slave holders in America did.

Slaves were extremely expensive in the U.S., and the percentage of people who owned them was low.  On top of that, anyone could own slaves in the U.S., including well-off black people, and that did happen although I believe that it was pretty rare.  At least half of my lilly-white family came to the U.S. long after slavery was abolished, and long after most of the African stock was already there.

Interestingly, Judaism recognizes superiority/inferiority among people prominently, and being a 'trader' of anything as opposed to being a producer is aspired to.  It comes as no surprise that the 'triangle trade' was a relatively Jewish affair and fortunes were amassed by said on the North American continent even prior to the formation of the the U.S..  Funny that BLM and the rest of their ilk seems to forget or never learned these things when identifying 'the' scapegoat to shoulder all of their troubles...if you consider being a natural born citizen of the U.S. rather than of The Congo a 'trouble' which most inhabitants of The Congo probably would not.)  Possibly it is related to (((who))) is responsible for their funding (and likely pretty much all aspects of their creation, organization, strategy, and management.)

sig spam anywhere and self-moderated threads on the pol&soc board are for losers.
KingScorpio (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2020, 06:23:48 PM

Cool

exactly getting enslaved on an american plantation by white people was often a much better destiny than getting enslaved by african tribal warlords, that didn't even where able to afford cloths.
or killed by local fauna and flora. which was extremely hostile. not to mention the tribal wars over hunting grounds. people killed each other than over ridiculous unthinkable things.

i doubt reason and black people are comparable.

Spendulus
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1386

View Profile
June 11, 2020, 07:17:35 PM

exactly getting enslaved on an american plantation by white people was often a much better destiny than getting enslaved by african tribal warlords, that didn't even where able to afford cloths.
or killed by local fauna and flora. which was extremely hostile. not to mention the tribal wars over hunting grounds. people killed each other than over ridiculous unthinkable things.

What about all the people who have Druid ancestors that were enslaved by the Romans? And later by the Catholics?

Just because we were cannibals does not mean our lives don't matter.
chazmoney99

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 11, 2020, 07:41:24 PM

whats your oppinion?

Definitely all lives matter.  I think the fact that a group calls themselves Black Lives Matter is misleading to a general public that usually sticks it's head in the sand and doesn't realize
how hypocritical the movement really is.
KingScorpio (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2020, 07:47:47 PM

What about all the people who have Druid ancestors that were enslaved by the Romans? And later by the Catholics?

do you see a single european or middle easterner till today demanding reparations from italians and the city of rome?

philipma1957
Legendary

Activity: 4130
Merit: 7940

'The right to privacy matters'

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2020, 08:08:20 PM

All lives don't matter, except for those at the top. It has been like this for centuries. It's a false reality we live in. 1984.
You can't change the system. See Monsanto.

Yeah. you see the full picture.  The top dwellers get the vast majority  to fight with each other and make money on them.

Meanwhile the rich become richer driving the rest of us downwards while we fight over topics like this.

of course black lives matter
of course white lives matter
of course yellow lives matter
of course brown lives matter
of course red lives matter
of course mixed color lives matter
of course all lives matter

all of the above are true.

The point here is the cycle of the rich crushing the air out of all of the rest of us.    it the issue  that is very rarely spoken about.

▄▄███████▄▄
▄██████████████▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████████▄█▀████▄
███████████▄███████████
██████████▄█▀███████████
██████████▀████████████
▀█████▄█▀█████████████▀
▀████▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 MΞTAWIN  THE FIRST WEB3 CASINO   
.. PLAY NOW ..
Renampun

Activity: 2310
Merit: 362

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2020, 10:47:50 PM

of course, All Lives matter...
we should not be racists who only see someone based on their skin color, everyone who lives in this world is important except murderers, rapists, corruptors who are the world's trash.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
KingScorpio (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2020, 11:00:46 PM

we should not be racists who only see someone based on their skin color, everyone who lives in this world is important except murderers, rapists, corruptors who are the world's trash.

well thats what george floyd was.

Twinkledoe

Activity: 1904
Merit: 138

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
June 11, 2020, 11:09:33 PM

well thats what george floyd was.

That was really unfortunate event. But everyone should instill the concept that all lives matter. Most that still have racist ideology up until today are those that have not been out of their country or out of their comfort zone. Try traveling and learning the culture of other people, and you will be more humble on who you are.
Spendulus
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1386

View Profile
June 11, 2020, 11:28:46 PM

do you see a single european or middle easterner till today demanding reparations from italians and the city of rome?

Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: