Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 09:35:47 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Yo El Dude  (Read 1404 times)
El Dude

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 03:57:46 PM

You can pump Litecoin in the Litecoin thread. Just an idea.

yes because I'm the only "Pumper" in section.

Bitcoin and Litecoin hodler
reRaise (OP)

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 03:58:03 PM

Trust no one... i'm pretty sure they just spread FUD so they can sell their Litecoin bag.

no actually Litecoin is the only ALTcoin that is going places  on major exchanges etc...

no one in this section talks about Litecoin or gives it credit where it's due because the're all trying to force crap coins down your throat and become overnight millionaires.

Because of Litecoin extremists like you
El Dude

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 03:59:10 PM

Trust no one... i'm pretty sure they just spread FUD so they can sell their Litecoin bag.

no actually Litecoin is the only ALTcoin that is going places  on major exchanges etc...

no one in this section talks about Litecoin or gives it credit where it's due because the're all trying to force crap coins down your throat and become overnight millionaires.

extremists? lol at least I don't ignore facts and numbers.

romang

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 04:00:50 PM

Sad post. Why put salt on it. What's good for litecoin is good for bticoin.

reRaise (OP)

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 04:06:21 PM

You are the wet fart of bit coin talk after all. You suck at representing them and litecoin, you think you are doing litecoin good, but in fact you have turned more people away than attracted.
El Dude

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 04:08:40 PM

You are the wet fart of bit coin talk after all. You suck at representing them and litecoin, you think you are doing litecoin good, but in fact you have turned more people away than attracted.

lol I never claimed to represent Litecoin neways ingore list for you can't have a conversation with mentally challenged people.

reRaise (OP)

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 04:11:43 PM

lol I never claimed to represent Litecoin neways ingore list for you can't have a conversation with mentally challenged people.

you mad?
NuSalvo

Activity: 47
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 04:49:41 PM

Whatever, you guys may not like El Dude but he is right on.  LTC is the only coin to have dropped in value and consistently come back up, and even over where it fell from. 

The best sale I ever had from DOGE was 2 months ago, and has continued a downward trend week after week.  Sure, it has a "community" and people think it's funny.  It's not a serious coin though, or it would have come back to even 1/2 it's value in the past 2 months -.-
cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 05:17:12 PM

Whatever, you guys may not like El Dude but he is right on.  LTC is the only coin to have dropped in value and consistently come back up, and even over where it fell from. 

The best sale I ever had from DOGE was 2 months ago, and has continued a downward trend week after week.  Sure, it has a "community" and people think it's funny.  It's not a serious coin though, or it would have come back to even 1/2 it's value in the past 2 months -.-

have you become confused with dates or something?  doge has been at 300 down to 20 up to 300 again and now at 120 ish. This coin is strong. LTC is strong but doge is almost as strong make no mistake about that. Also i would care to say if you went in right now you will double your money first on doge before you would on ltc. Then again you could half your money with doge quicker than with ltc. More risk but more upside mid term too. Is is more volatile but i like doge community more.

dewdeded
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1011

Monero Evangelist

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 05:28:20 PM

LTC was $48, now is $15.
El Dude

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 05:33:13 PM

LTC was $48, now is $15.

btc was $1200 now it's $569
doge was  0.0022 now it's 0.00067   
quark was .20 now it's .03
peercoin was $6 now it's $ 2.74

I would say LTC has held up pretty nicely and LTC has been added to major exchanges in China during this bear market where as other coins have just stagnated.

reRaise (OP)

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 06:15:29 PM

LTC was $48, now is $15.

btc was $1200 now it's $569
doge was  0.0022 now it's 0.00067   
quark was .20 now it's .03
peercoin was $6 now it's $ 2.74

I would say LTC has held up pretty nicely and LTC has been added to major exchanges in China during this bear market where as other coins have just stagnated.

Yeah BUT litecoin was $48 and now $15 so it crashed TOO, way different than your ridiculous $100 prediction
NuSalvo

Activity: 47
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 06:23:35 PM

have you become confused with dates or something?  doge has been at 300 down to 20 up to 300 again and now at 120 ish.

No I'm not confused with dates, what graphs are you reading?
Yes, it has fluctuated from ~300 down to nearly 10, and back up to ~300 again.  That was on January 22nd, lowest on the 27th, then the highest EVER on February 11th.
Like I said before, I had my best sale over 2 months ago.

Viewing it as a trading coin, yes it is capable of making great profits because of the range it covers.  That range just keeps getting smaller.
cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 06:45:58 PM

have you become confused with dates or something?  doge has been at 300 down to 20 up to 300 again and now at 120 ish.

No I'm not confused with dates, what graphs are you reading?
Yes, it has fluctuated from ~300 down to nearly 10, and back up to ~300 again.  That was on January 22nd, lowest on the 27th, then the highest EVER on February 11th.
Like I said before, I had my best sale over 2 months ago.

Viewing it as a trading coin, yes it is capable of making great profits because of the range it covers.  That range just keeps getting smaller.

Yes, you are correct i misread you. I thought you said it's highest price was over 2 months ago and sinking ever since.
However doge for me is always one to hold. I buy and sell at the best times to increase my stash.... but still i really like the doge community.

reRaise (OP)

View Profile
March 30, 2014, 04:29:55 PM

El Dude come and answer on all the lies you made you retard. Bashing other coins to drag people into Litecoin huh? Look at you now Litecoin is getting worse each day.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: