Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 09:06:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: DONT MARRY YOUR ALTCOIN BAGS  (Read 2239 times)
warg2017

Activity: 243
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 27, 2020, 06:23:22 PM

I am totally agree, altcoin is unfit for long term hold, most of them worth nothing are their final result, only a few of altcoins survive eventually. Even if it is on the top 10 of crypto market, price will also fall several times, not like BTC.

███    TWITTER     MOCKTAIL     WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                        FIRST SEMI-FUNGIBLE TOKEN ON BSC        SMART CONTRACT    ███
███  TELEGRAM  

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
virasog
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1159

View Profile
November 27, 2020, 06:56:28 PM

I cannot agree more with the OP here. When the time is right make sure to book your profit and atleast take out the investment amount back . Same goes for booking losses as well.

Booking profit is very important if one must succeed in crypto as a trader. A friend of mine made about 7x on a coin and when I advise him to take profit, and leave some of the coins to run if he wants to hold, he gave deaf ears. After 2 weeks, coin went below his entry point and he is stucked till date. Lesson here is that we should avoid greed at all times, main objective of trading is for making profit and nothing more.

Altcoins should be purchased to get profit in short term. I don't know why people do not sell their altcoins even if they are in 2x-3x profit. Other than the top 10 altcoins, none of them should be kept for aa long term. We should sell them as soon as we get some good returns from them.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
desticy

Activity: 1512
Merit: 292

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
November 27, 2020, 07:06:01 PM

I am totally agree, altcoin is unfit for long term hold, most of them worth nothing are their final result, only a few of altcoins survive eventually. Even if it is on the top 10 of crypto market, price will also fall several times, not like BTC.

But why? Bitcoin is the best long term investment, approx. But the entire market follows Bitcoin.
Does this mean that as long as bitcoin is alive, all less stable coins will have good long-term potential? Take a look at Ethereum, from $ 86 to $ 600. Bad long-term outlook?

InwardContour

Activity: 644
Merit: 260

View Profile
November 27, 2020, 08:44:46 PM

This is true, Prices of most altcoins decrease over time, some projects get extinct and just a few are sustainable and stand the test of time. It's normal for prices to fall, but if there is downtrend for a very long period of time, investors lose hope on the project, thereby dumping their tokens. Wise investors take profit from altcoins, even though sometimes taking profit too early leads to regrets.
milewilda
Legendary

Activity: 3108
Merit: 1127

View Profile
November 27, 2020, 08:59:08 PM

This is true, Prices of most altcoins decrease over time, some projects get extinct and just a few are sustainable and stand the test of time. It's normal for prices to fall, but if there is downtrend for a very long period of time, investors lose hope on the project, thereby dumping their tokens. Wise investors take profit from altcoins, even though sometimes taking profit too early leads to regrets.
Selling decisions would really be like a double  edge sword but if you do matter most on making profit then that wouldnt really leave you on the regretting phase yet you had accepted and admitted that no matter what
would be the price then as long you are on greens then it doesnt matter.Most of altcoins are shit but there are people who are longing for some nasty profits when holding up their coin and waiting for some pump
which might be resulting into big profits that they havent able to gain before.So its up to someones decisions if they decide to hold no matter what but most cases it do really end up in graveyard.
After all the years ive been here on this market where i do hold lots of them sitting in my myetherwallet which those coins that i had bought and gained in the past but until now they arent making any pumps
and most of them are already an abandoned project.

Lizzylove1

Activity: 858
Merit: 13

Christ The King

View Profile
November 27, 2020, 10:21:22 PM

After a huge loss to altcoin in 2018, when I should have wisely invested in BTC and go to.sleep. $CET ended up dealing with me. After that bitter experience, I .
am now guided by some culture.

adekogbe

Activity: 854
Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
December 30, 2020, 12:38:08 PM

With the project's road map, you can know if the team is making progress or not
As far as holding you are holding a project,s altcoins. dealing with the time period for both long and present moment  is truly significant, you need to effectively screen the advancement of the project as the group brings refreshes.. It is possible that you work with momentary trading or you are eager to face the challenge of holding up the drawn out advancement to amplify the benefits.

judeafante

Activity: 2254
Merit: 258

View Profile
December 30, 2020, 01:04:27 PM

It's dangerous if you do so, there's a big difference between hodling and marrying your bags in HODLING you are picking the right coin to invest and selling it when you reach the profit that you have set your goal into that coin, in marrying your altcoins you are hodling it blindly and never look on the price and just trust your instinct that it will pump.

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   S T A K E   L I T T L E   W I N   B I G   
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
Reb Klimrod

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 30, 2020, 01:26:09 PM

Absolutely agree. The more you sit with one altcoin, the more you get used to it and you feel sorry for selling it. You need to understand that altos are only a tool for increasing the cue ball or dollars. And when Bitcoin rises or falls, any altcoin will fly to hell

oprahwindfury

Activity: 568
Merit: 108

View Profile
December 30, 2020, 05:29:41 PM

Altcoins consistently have their wonder days available and each accomplished crypto speculator will exploit those days and hodl more bitcoins by selling his sacks of bitcoins yet novices would hodl on and lament later reasoning they can make gigantic benefits with altcoins.

Botnake

Activity: 2856
Merit: 667

View Profile
December 30, 2020, 11:23:10 PM

Altcoins and bitcoins are different from each other and the increase in the price of Btc does not always affect other altcoins and vice versa. but a good advice is if you hold both altcoins and bitcoins then always pay attention to your portfolio so as not to lose the opportunity to sell.

Altcoins will bleed, at least many of them because bitcoin continues to achieve another milestone of success. I'm excited to see bitcoin hitting $30k as we celebrate this new year, I can already imagine the meme's it's about the rocket and bitcoin. lol

Altcoins, I married it already, but I learned my mistakes, I'm not anymore expecting they'll rise from the dead.

█████▄▄██
███▄█████
██▄███████▄
████████████████
███▀██████████▀
██▄████████████▄
░█████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
████▀████████▀████
▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████▀███████▄████
███████▀▀▄▄▄█████
███████████████▀
████████████▀▀
OMBARD.com|.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████░██░████░██
▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
██████████████
▄▄░▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀
██░██░██████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
PICK,
PLAY,
PROSPER!

██████
██████████
██████████
██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████   ██
PROVABLY
FAIR
1%█████████████████   ██
HOUSE
EDGE
100%█████████████████   ██
DEPOSIT
BONUS
  Play now  
sgenuine

Activity: 854
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 02, 2021, 06:47:49 PM

I was expecting bitcoin to drop more because it's bullish movement since few days ago are too fast, I believe that's why price is dumping hard since hours back, do not be deceived though cos bullrun is still very much alive and altcoin season isn't over yet, my advice is avoid getting carried away by the bullrun, have a target in mind and once it's achieved sell your altcoins and wait for another red market

I think the altcoin season is just beginning and will only start fully after testing the $ 21-22k range by bitcoin.  If bitcoin falls below 13-14k, then I will go from altcoins to stablecoins.

Recently, it seems to me that altcoins are falling lower and lower every time. And even in bull markets, when Bitcoin for example is growing. Many altcoins are decently lagging behind and growing slightly weaker. But they fall very quickly. But Ethereum follows almost on the heels of Bitcoin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12]  All
  Print  

Jump to: