Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 03:29:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 [206] 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 ... 295 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][GRS] Groestlcoin | 1st to activate Segwit & Taproot  (Read 557981 times)
jackielove4u

Activity: 608
Merit: 526

View Profile
April 06, 2016, 03:28:38 PM

GroestlTip tip bot is back up and running on reddit. If you had coins on the old bot, you'll have to reregister, but then your coins should still be there from before. Bot is currently enabled on /r/Groestlcoin, /r/Groestltipbot, /r/CryptoCurrency, and /r/CryptoMarkets

Want to test it out, leave a comment here and I'll send you a tip:
https://www.reddit.com/r/Groestltipbot/comments/4d1pog/groestltip_resurrection_thread/

Thanks for resurrecting the Groestltip bot! Tipping works for me Smiley

PGP fingerprint: 287A E4CA 1187 C68C 08B4  9CB2 D11B D4F3 3F1D B499
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
PsychoticBoy
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1890
Merit: 1010

Parental Advisory Explicit Content

View Profile
April 06, 2016, 04:26:51 PM

You can also join the IRC channel on freenode, #Groestlcoin

Nice people in that channel who will assist you when you have a question related to Groestlcoin or cryptocurrency as a whole.

And a big plus: There is a Tip bot in who is very generous multiple times a day Smiley
jackielove4u

View Profile
April 07, 2016, 09:43:50 AM
Last edit: June 22, 2023, 06:51:10 PM by jackielove4u

Electrum-grs Android is a lightweight "thin client" groestlcoin Android wallet based on a client-server protocol. Its main advantages over the original Groestlcoin Android wallet include support for not requiring to sync with the blockchain.

In order to bring Groestlcoin to the mainstream masses the Electrum-grs Android wallet (v0.5.22) is ready for testing. The app allows you to send and receive Groestlcoins on your device without syncing the blockchain. When using this app, please store your secret phrase and email them to yourself! Then your coins can be retrieved even if you loose your phone. Furthermore, this puts the user in total control of their funds at any given time.

Electrum-grs Android implementations:
BIP-0032 to implement a hierarchical deterministic wallet
BIP-0039 to implement a mnemonic code of mnemonic sentence for the generation of deterministic wallets (process for turning in into a BIP-0032 seed)

Changelog Groestlcoin Electrum GRS v1.5.25 :
• Improved UI for setting a BIP39 passphrase
• Fixed memory leak when restoring a wallet
• Fixed crashes on some devices
• Possibility to sign and verify messages
• Account details screen to view the public key
• Some UI optimizations
• Bug fixes
• Increase the default size of the recovery phrase
• Can set an amount in receive screen
• Small optimizations when handling the QR code and transactions
• Added ability to spend own unconfirmed change funds
• Support payment URIs requests from browsers and other apps

Features
• Exchange rates for various national currencies
• Manual receiving address management (enable in settings)
• Wallet only needs to be backed up once, on initial creation.
• Wallet backup consists of simple list of 12 common words (BIP-0039).
• Empty the wallet with 1 click
• Automatic connectivity management with fast reconnects and detection of network change
• Password protect your recovery phrase
• Top security - Electrum-grs uses bank grade technology. Your money is kept safe by guaranteeing that your private keys will never leave your gadget. The user has absolute control
• Warning if there are no connections to the Electrum-GRS servers
• Click on any addresses to edit the label or copy it
• Support payment URIs requests from browsers and other apps

It is appreciated if feedback of the following is provided:
1.  Can you receive coins? (small amounts to avoid losing them)
2.  Can you send coins?
3.  Can you scan a QR code from another phone.
4.  Can you request coins via email or other android service?
5.  Does it calculate exchange rates properly?
6.  How fast is a transaction?

Important:
Store your secret phrase somewhere safe!

To close the app, simply press the back button until you reach your home screen.  The app will close itself (there is no need for a disconnect option). This application is licensed under the GPL version 3. There is no warranty and no party shall be made liable to you for damages. If you lose coins due to this app, no compensation will be given. Use this app solely at your own risk.

The application may have unfound bugs and problems. To leave feedback: 
1. PM hashengineering on bitcointalk: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=155038
2. Email: hashengineeringsolutions@gmail.com
3. Reports of errors can also be posted in this topic.

Groestlcoin-GRS Android is available in the Google play store:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=hashengineering.groestlcoin.wallet.electrum

Source code:
https://github.com/GroestlCoin/groestlcoinj - Groestlcoin Java Library (for the Android App and possibly other software)
https://github.com/GroestlCoin/android-electrum-grs - Groestlcoin Android Electrum-grs

1.  Yes
2.  Yes
3.  Yes
4.  Yes
5.  Yes
6.  Very fast!

themikeymen001

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

Feel free to contact me

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2016, 06:06:06 PM

I want to start a new coin someone willing to think with me.......? Good ideas for algorithm? Mining in years? 1000 years?
drakoin

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000

see my profile

View Profile
April 09, 2016, 03:29:29 PM
Last edit: April 09, 2016, 03:42:22 PM by drakoin

Is there anything I need to take care of when updating from v2.1.0.6 to v2.11.0 ? (Apart from wallet.dat backup).

I am "96 weeks behind" *g*
Where do I find a bootstrap.dat file?
I have searched in the OP for "bootstrap" and "blockchain" but no success.

[...]

Ah, here it is. Finally. I suggest you add that link with the above 2 words to your OP
 (which by the way is very informative & innovative  Wink wow that was a zooming orgy  Cheesy )  

Anyone who wants to welcome me back with some nice token rain --> FnXE6KNB1AWt9uLPxR3j3CcPdqvY4BuHkB

Thanks a lot!

no sign of a signature
jwinterm
Legendary

Activity: 3024
Merit: 1105

View Profile
April 09, 2016, 03:51:31 PM

Thanks a lot!

I don't think you're supposed to post addresses in the thread. Pretty sure mods can lock thread or something if they feel like it. Come over to https://www.reddit.com/r/groestlcoin/ and make a post and I'll send a tip, or stop by #Groestlcoin on freenode where there is tipbot that rains and a faucet you can hit up.
jackielove4u

View Profile
April 09, 2016, 07:35:07 PM

Is there anything I need to take care of when updating from v2.1.0.6 to v2.11.0 ? (Apart from wallet.dat backup).

No. Its straight forward. No need to reindex, rescan or bla bla bla.

I am "96 weeks behind" *g*
Where do I find a bootstrap.dat file?
I have searched in the OP for "bootstrap" and "blockchain" but no success.

No need for bootstrap with v2.11.0, it should sync everything fast.

Anyone who wants to welcome me back with some nice token rain --> FnXE6KNB1AWt9uLPxR3j3CcPdqvY4BuHkB

Such generosity, much groestl

jwinterm
Legendary

Activity: 3024
Merit: 1105

View Profile
April 10, 2016, 03:37:33 PM

Crossposting from reddit:
https://www.reddit.com/r/groestlcoin/comments/4e5wml/anyone_use_cryptopia_should_think_about/

Anyone use Cryptopia? Should think about requesting a listing?
https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Home/Voting
jackielove4u

View Profile
April 10, 2016, 07:05:50 PM
Last edit: June 22, 2023, 06:51:01 PM by jackielove4u

A Full Node Android Groestlcoin-QT Wallet

After adapting the former Groestlcoin wallet (v2.1.0.6) with Qt Creator, the Groestlcoin-QT full node for Android (ARM based) is ready.
The app is built for developers only and will behave the same as the v2.1.0.6 desktop one. It allows you to store the full blockchain on your mobile phone, access debug console etc.
When using this app, please back up your wallet and email them to yourself!

No feedback is required as this is just made for fun and for really advanced users. Syncing can take up to 2 days.

This application is licensed under the GPL version 3. There is no warranty and no party shall be made liable to you for damages. If you lose coins due to this app, no compensation will be given. Use this app solely at your own risk.
The application may have unfound bugs and problems.

Groestlcoin-QT Wallet is available in the Google play store:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.groestl.core

Source code:
https://github.com/GroestlCoin/Groestlcoin-qt-android

Its nice to do rpc calls like getinfo and getpeer to the deamon but certainly not for doing transactions. Nevertheless it works as the old wallet.

jackielove4u

View Profile
April 12, 2016, 10:17:04 AM
Last edit: June 22, 2023, 06:50:55 PM by jackielove4u

MultiGroestl HD is a lightweight "thin client" Groestlcoin wallet for Windows, MacOS and Linux based on groestlcoinj. Its main advantages over the original Groestlcoin client include support for HD wallet, and not requiring the download of the entire block chain.

Using the experience gained from the creation of MultiBit Classic we have been working full time on producing a wallet that makes Groestlcoin accessible for ordinary mainstream users. Our mission was to remove as much complexity and unnecessary functionality as possible leaving only what is essential for a normal user of Groestlcoin. We think that MultiGroestl HD achieves that goal.
If you are an ordinary user of Groestlcoin and simply want a wallet that just works without hassle, then MultiGroestl HD is the right choice for you.

Features
• Suitable for mainstream users
• Uses hierarchical deterministic (HD) wallet standards (BIP32 and BIP44 for account 1 only)
• Support for automatic locally encrypted cloud backups through SpiderOak, Dropbox and so on
• Configurable to suit your preferences
• Pure SPV - connect directly to the Groestlcoin network.
• No servers just the Groestlcoin network using the Groestlcoinj library
• Simple and intuitive user interface - big accessible controls each with a clear purpose
• No worrying about losing private keys any more - use your "wallet words" (seed phrase) to restore them
• Fast and lightweight block chain download just like MultiGroestl Classic (SPV) about 5MB overall
• Private Contacts database with private notes and tags
• Private Payments database with integrated exchange rates
• Adjustable fees
• Adjustable units
• Export transactions with spot rates to a financial package in standard CSV format
• Themes to suit different lighting conditions
• Available in many languages
• Open source under modified MIT licence
• Random peer discovery (plus it will use your local Groestlcoin Core if you are running one)
• Tor support out of the box (optional)
• All data is encrypted locally using entropy gathered from your wallet words (12, 18 or 24)
• All data automatically backed up to a location of your choice (encrypted)
• Detailed transaction information
• Sign/verify of Groestlcoin messages - use Copy/Paste All to fill all fields in one click
• Simple self-contained installer for Windows, OS X and Linux
• Various wallet management tools such as emptying a wallet with accurate fee calculation

Disaster recovery features
Everybody experiences data loss at some point. Here is how you are shielded from this using MultiGroestl HD:
• You lose your password - click Restore on credentials screen and recover it from local backup with your "wallet words" (seed phrase)
• You delete all your local backups (hard drive error) - automatic restore from cloud backup
• You delete all your local and cloud backups (stolen laptop) - select "Restore from wallet words" and follow the instructions
• You forget your wallet words - unlock your firesafe and retrieve the laminated paper copy you made

2.  Can you send coins?
4.  Can you sign/verify messages?
5.  How long does it take to sync the blockchain?
6.  Does it appear in your language?
7.  Does it calculate exchange rates properly?

If the blockchain does not synchronise or is stuck, simply go to manage wallet - repair wallet.  The app will synchronise very fast (there is no need for closing the program). This application is licensed under the GPL version 3. There is no warranty and no party shall be made liable to you for damages. If you lose coins due to this app, no compensation will be given. Use this app solely at your own risk.

1. PM me
2. Email: groestlcoin@gmail.com
3. Post reports of erros in this topic.

Important:
Store your walet words somewhere safe!

You can download it using the links below and be up and running with Groestlcoin in 5 minutes.
Download the Linux wallet here: https://github.com/GroestlCoin/multigroestl-hd/releases/download/v0.1.5/multigroestl-hd_unix_0_1_5.sh
Download the OSX DMG Wallet here: https://github.com/GroestlCoin/multigroestl-hd/releases/download/v0.1.5/multigroestl-hd_macos_0_1_5.dmg
Download the Windows Wallet here: https://github.com/GroestlCoin/multigroestl-hd/releases/download/v0.1.5/multigroestl-hd_windows-x64_0_1_5.exe

Source code:
https://github.com/GroestlCoin/groestlcoinj-alice - Groestlcoin Java Library for MultiGroestl HD
https://github.com/GroestlCoin/multigroestl-hd - The MultiGroestl HD Wallet Source code

1.  Yes
2.  Yes
3.  Yes
4.  Yes
5.  30 secs
6.  Yes (dutch)
7.  Yes

jackielove4u

View Profile
April 14, 2016, 09:00:25 AM
Last edit: June 22, 2023, 06:50:49 PM by jackielove4u

MultiGroestl Classic is a lightweight "thin client" Groestlcoin wallet for Windows, MacOS and Linux based on groestlcoinj. Its main advantages over the original Groestlcoin client include support for opening multiple wallets simultaneously, and not requiring the download of the entire block chain.

If you are an ordinary user of Groestlcoin and simply want a wallet that just works without hassle, then MultiGroestl Classic is the right choice for you.

Changelog MultiGroestl Classic v0.5.19 :
• Updated DNS seeds
• Updated Checkpoints
• Updated Protocol number
• Bloom filters enabled
• Upgrade to Install4j as installer
• New utility "Tool | Check Private Keys"
• Stronger branding as MultiGroestl Classic to help distinguish it from our new wallet, MultiGroestl HD
• Adjust your transaction fees using a fee slider
• Link in header to make it easy for you to try MultiGroestl HD

Features
• Multiple wallets can be open at the same time
• Quick and easy to install across all major desktop operating systems (Windows, Mac, Linux)
• Secure by design - all private keys are kept encrypted on your local machine (or on a USB stick)
• Faster - Synchronizes with the network by downloading the block headers only very quickly
• Lighter - It does not require a new user to download the entire Groestlcoin chain and store it
• Easy - no need to search for extra nodes and edit the conf file
• Shows the last GRS to fiat rates from Poloniex
• Import and export your private keys
• Chart of your balance over the last 30 days
• Free and decentralised - Open Source under MIT license
• International - multiple languages

2.  Can you send coins?
4.  Does the graphic view work for you?
5.  How long does it take to sync the blockchain?
6.  Does it appear in your language?
7.  Does it calculate exchange rates properly?

If the blockchain does not synchronise or is stuck, simply go to Tools - reset Blockchain and Transactions.  The app will synchronise very fast (there is no need for closing the program). This application is licensed under the GPL version 3. There is no warranty and no party shall be made liable to you for damages. If you lose coins due to this app, no compensation will be given. Use this app solely at your own risk.

1. PM me
2. Email: groestlcoin@gmail.com
3. Post reports of erros in this topic.

Important:
MultiGroestl Classic uses a filename multigroestl.wallet instead of wallet.dat (like in Groestlcoin Core)
• Location Windows: Navigate to C:\Users\USER NAME\AppData\Roaming\multigroestl (or open windows explorer and enter %appdata%\MultiGroestl) and back up your multigroestl.wallet file by making a copy of it and moving it to a secure location.
• Location Mac: Navigate to ~/Libarary/Application Support/multigroestl and back up your multigroestl.wallet file by making a copy of it and moving it to a secure location.

You can download it using the links below and be up and running with Groestlcoin in 5 minutes.
Download the Linux wallet here: https://github.com/GroestlCoin/multigroestl/releases/download/v0.5.19/multigroestl-classic_unix_0_1_59.sh
Download the OSX DMG Wallet here: https://github.com/GroestlCoin/multigroestl/releases/download/v0.5.19/multigroestl-classic_macos_0_1_59.dmg
Download the Windows Wallet here: https://github.com/GroestlCoin/multigroestl/releases/download/v0.5.19/multigroestl-classic_windows-x64_0_1_59.exe

Source code:
https://github.com/GroestlCoin/groestlcoinj-mb-alice - Groestlcoin Java Library for MultiGroestl Classic
https://github.com/GroestlCoin/multigroestl - The Multigroestl Classic Wallet Source code

1.  Yes
2.  yes
3.  Yes
4.  Yes
5.  10 seconds
6.  Yes
7.  Yes

LTCMAXMYR

Activity: 609
Merit: 500

DMD,XZC

View Profile
April 18, 2016, 05:04:28 AM

Angry my rigs down, i will come back to dwarfpool in few days

Never buy any ICO altcoin.
Never buy any ASIC altcoin.
jackielove4u

View Profile
April 19, 2016, 02:19:11 PM

Angry my rigs down, i will come back to dwarfpool in few days

power problems?

themikeymen001

Feel free to contact me

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2016, 09:38:56 AM

Is the Easyminer getting an update?
jackielove4u

View Profile
April 24, 2016, 10:31:06 AM
Last edit: June 22, 2023, 06:46:23 PM by jackielove4u

Aegis Groestlcoin Wallet is developed using the highest standards in the fields of cryptography and information security. It utilises proven security algorithms and protocols to deliver you a first class application/system and user experience. Its main advantages over the original Groestlcoin Android wallet include support for android wear, watch address, NFC tag as encryption and sending GRS over SMS.

If you want to use your android wearables, track a watch address, use a NFC tag as encryption or send GRS over SMS then Aegis GroestlCoin wallet is the way to go!

Changelog Aegis Groestlcoin Wallet 1.1.6.3 :
• Updated DNS seeds
• Updated Checkpoints
• Bloom filters enabled

Features
• NFC Security - Store your encryption key separate on an NFC tag.
• Keys are encrypted on the device at all times
• Active GroestlCoin Wallet - Balance and transactions are continuously updated in real-time
• If your phone is lost or stolen, your GRS is safe due to encryption
• New user interface that is easy to use
• Import of private keys
• Watch addresses - Track watch addresses
• SMS support - If you don't know a person's Groestlcoin address, you can put in their mobile number and they will receive an SMS telling them to reply with their Groestlcoin address. Once they reply, Aegis will take the address and ask you to confirm. The Aegis Wallet app does not read your SMS messages or send them to any place
• Android wear support - Support for android wear notifications, receive address, display qr code and balance
• Backup your Groestlcoins securely using the Aegis Backup feature, then restore your wallet when needed
• Transparant - Aegis Groestlcoin Wallet is free and open source

1. Can you receive coins? (small amounts to avoid losing them)
2. Can you send coins?
3. Can you scan a QR code from another phone?
4. Can you send GRS over SMS?
5. Does it calculate exchange rates properly?
6. How fast is a transaction?
7. Can you use a NFC tag as encryption without problems?
8. Is the watch-only function working properly?
9. Is your android wear working fine with Aegis Groestlcoin wallet?

Important:

To close the app, simply press the back button until you reach your home screen.  The app will close itself (there is no need for a disconnect option). This application is licensed under the GPL version 3. There is no warranty and no party shall be made liable to you for damages. If you lose coins due to this app, no compensation will be given. Use this app solely at your own risk.

1. PM hashengineering on bitcointalk: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=155038

Aegis Groestlcoin wallet is available in the Google play store:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=hashengineering.groestlcoin.aegiswallet

Source code:
https://github.com/GroestlCoin/groestlcoinj - Groestlcoin Java Library for Aegis Groestlcoin wallet
https://github.com/GroestlCoin/AegisWallet - The Aegis GroestlCoin wallet

1. Yes
2. Yes
3. yes
4. Yes
5. Yes
6. Fast enough
7. Not tested
8. Yes
9. Not tested as i dont have any Android wear to test

themikeymen001

Feel free to contact me

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2016, 01:13:56 PM

Aegis Groestlcoin Wallet is developed using the highest standards in the fields of cryptography and information security. It utilises proven security algorithms and protocols to deliver you a first class application/system and user experience. Its main advantages over the original Groestlcoin Android wallet include support for android wear, watch address, NFC tag as encryption and sending GRS over SMS.

If you want to use your android wearables, track a watch address, use a NFC tag as encryption or send GRS over SMS then Aegis GroestlCoin wallet is the way to go!

Changelog Aegis Groestlcoin Wallet 1.1.6.3 :
• Updated DNS seeds
• Updated Checkpoints
• Bloom filters enabled

Features
• NFC Security - Store your encryption key separate on an NFC tag.
• Keys are encrypted on the device at all times
• Active GroestlCoin Wallet - Balance and transactions are continuously updated in real-time
• If your phone is lost or stolen, your GRS is safe due to encryption
• New user interface that is easy to use
• Import of private keys
• Watch addresses - Track watch addresses
• SMS support - If you don't know a person's Groestlcoin address, you can put in their mobile number and they will receive an SMS telling them to reply with their Groestlcoin address. Once they reply, Aegis will take the address and ask you to confirm. The Aegis Wallet app does not read your SMS messages or send them to any place
• Android wear support - Support for android wear notifications, receive address, display qr code and balance
• Backup your Groestlcoins securely using the Aegis Backup feature, then restore your wallet when needed
• Transparant - Aegis Groestlcoin Wallet is free and open source

1. Can you receive coins? (small amounts to avoid losing them)
2. Can you send coins?
3. Can you scan a QR code from another phone?
4. Can you send GRS over SMS?
5. Does it calculate exchange rates properly?
6. How fast is a transaction?
7. Can you use a NFC tag as encryption without problems?
8. Is the watch-only function working properly?
9. Is your android wear working fine with Aegis Groestlcoin wallet?

Important:

Aegis Groestlcoin wallet is available in the Google play store:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=hashengineering.groestlcoin.aegiswallet

Source code:
https://github.com/GroestlCoin/groestlcoinj - Groestlcoin Java Library for Aegis Groestlcoin wallet
https://github.com/GroestlCoin/AegisWallet - The Aegis GroestlCoin wallet

1. Yes
2. Yes
3. yes
4. Yes
5. Yes
6. Fast enough
7. Not tested
8. Yes
9. Not tested as i dont have any Android wear to test
|

It does work great indeed.
BITDV
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1001

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
April 27, 2016, 12:53:19 PM

CryptoFile.Hosting  has been launched and GroestlCoin (GRS) can be used to purchase Premium Upgrades through CoinPayments.net !! Host your files and use crypto's to pay and also earn!! Get Value for your Crypto's!!

More Info https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1452559.msg14681575#msg14681575

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
DMDCreeper

Activity: 416
Merit: 270

View Profile
April 29, 2016, 09:53:22 PM

Groestlcoin SGminer5-grs is now available. Its main advantages over the original SGminer5 binary include support for GBT solo mining along with signing your mined blocks.

If you want to solo mine with Groestlcoin then SGminer5-grs is the right choice for you

Features
• GBT solo mining support by using the --grs-address flag
• Support to add a signature to sign your mined blocks by using the --grs-sig flag
• Free software - Gnu GPL v3. Anyone can audit the code.
• Written in C - The code is short, and easy to review.
• User Friendly - no need to use the --difficulty-multiplier flag anymore
• Multiple Groestlcoin kernels included for testing

Example how to use:
sgminer.exe -k groestlcoin -o http://192.168.1.2:1441 -u u -p p --grs-address FZ4AfMJjHNzjtMHvFR244TZf2934Y6J5Fr --grs-sig YourSignatureHere -g 1 -w 256 --no-submit-stale -I 20 --gpu-engine 1100 --gpu-memclock 1500 --gpu-fan 100

1. Can you solo mine?
2. Can you pool mine?
3. Can you sign your own mined blocks?

This application is licensed under the GPL version 3. There is no warranty and no party shall be made liable to you for damages. If you lose coins due to this app or damage your CPU/GPU, no compensation will be given. Use this app solely at your own risk.

1.  PM Wolf on bitcointalk: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=80740
2.  Email: groestlcoin@gmail.com
3.  Reports of errors can also be posted in this topic.

Download the SGminer5-grs here: https://github.com/Groestlcoin/sgminer/releases/download/1.1/sgminer5-grs.zip

Source code: https://github.com/Groestlcoin/sgminer

I am getting invalid nonce errors.  Its not submitting any valid shares solo mining.  Does this work with AMD 15.x.x drivers? 

Thanks
jackielove4u

View Profile
April 29, 2016, 10:01:42 PM

I am getting invalid nonce errors.  Its not submitting any valid shares solo mining.  Does this work with AMD 15.x.x drivers? 

Thanks

Yes it works with all AMD drivers.
Which wallet are you using? Can u share your bat file config which u use? Whats the exact error? BTW Dont use this sgminer for dmd, it wont work.

DMDCreeper

Activity: 416
Merit: 270

View Profile
April 30, 2016, 02:46:52 AM

Thanks

Yes it works with all AMD drivers.
Which wallet are you using? Can u share your bat file config which u use? Whats the exact error? BTW Dont use this sgminer for dmd, it wont work.

I am using Groestlcoin Core version v2.11.0

The bat file looks like this:

setx GPU_MAX_ALLOC_PERCENT 100
setx GPU_USE_SYNC_OBJECTS

sgminer.exe -k groestlcoin -o http://192.168.1.15:1441 -u x -p x --grs-address xxx  -g 1 -w 256 --no-submit-stale -I 20 --gpu-engine 1000 --gpu-memclock 1200

Thanks for the help.

Pages: « 1 ... 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 [206] 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 ... 295 »
  Print  

Jump to: