Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 09:35:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Never invest in any cryptocurrencies!  (Read 17730 times)
kapalmabur

Activity: 2002
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 08, 2020, 01:55:55 PM

never ?, why should it be like that? Cryptocurrencies are like any other investment, so why be afraid? If you already have knowledge of cryptocurrencies and investing, then do it and invest in cryptocurrencies

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
VanityWallets2015

Activity: 1498
Merit: 506

View Profile
August 08, 2020, 02:50:49 PM

i actually don't agree with this one that much. true it would be nice if you got your coins from projects and not investing since there's no money from you involved.  but i think we can also benefit from people buying coins. it would be a loss for us if we discourage them.

You have your point, if there's no more who's willing to do the investment/trades then the market will be no longer healthy
as the cycle will stop there. it needs both traders and investors in order to move forward, better to learn proper knowledge and skills
for you to continue benefiting from this industry and avoid losing your money.

Great point. The market would not be balanced if a particular role is fulfilled.
The cycle will continue to work properly if each role is functional.
And I just want to remind everyone that invest with what you could only afford to lose, either time, effort or money.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
     ▄▀█▀█ █████████████▄▄
   ▄██ █ █▄████████████████▄
  ██ █ ██▀█ █████████████████
 █▀█▄█▄▀█▄██▄█████████████████
██ █ ██ ██ ██▄▀████████████████
███▀█▀██ ███▀███▀██████████████
███▄██ ██▄▀██▄███▄█████████████
 ███▄▀██▀██▄▀██▄▀██▄▀▀████████
  █████▀█▄█▀█▄▀▀██▄▀▀██▄▄▀█▀█
   ▀████▄███▄█▀█▄▄▀▀▀█▄▄█▀█▀
     ▀▀████▄▀██▄▄█▀▀█▄▄▄▀▀
         ▀▀▀██▄▄███▀▀▀
......1xBit.com..BENEFIT ..SEASON........
       ▄▄███████████▄▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
  ▄██████████████████████▄
 █████████████████████████
██████████████████████████▌
████████████████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████████████
        █    █▄   █
        ▀▀▄    ▀▀▀█▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
           ▀▀▄    ▀▀▄▄█      ▄▀
              ▀▀▄     █▀▀▄▄  █
                 ▀▀▄  █   ▄█▀
                    ▀▀█▄▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Rafiqul

Activity: 1358
Merit: 10

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
August 08, 2020, 03:35:14 PM

It is seen that a large part of the investors invest without realizing it, especially investing in scandalous projects. Eventually the project collapsed and all their money was lost. But it seems to me that those who understand cryptocurrency know that they can get rich quick from here. It is not possible to acquire assets so quickly from any business or work or financial institution other than cryptocurrency. So I think those who are in or investing in the crypto world should know more about this, be proactive and invest wisely.

cristiano77

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2020, 03:54:48 PM

It is seen that a large part of the investors invest without realizing it, especially investing in scandalous projects. Eventually the project collapsed and all their money was lost. But it seems to me that those who understand cryptocurrency know that they can get rich quick from here. It is not possible to acquire assets so quickly from any business or work or financial institution other than cryptocurrency. So I think those who are in or investing in the crypto world should know more about this, be proactive and invest wisely.

yes, this is the point, why do people would take the risk if they are not 100% sure that it is going to make them get rich quick if it succeeds
same as people who risk their lives and invest or trade-in Prohibitions

it is the same everywhere we like bright things at the top of the pyramids and forget about how hard is to climb it
mydona

Activity: 23

View Profile
August 10, 2020, 07:18:17 AM

yes, this is the point, why do people would take the risk if they are not 100% sure that it is going to make them get rich quick if it succeeds

it is the same everywhere we like bright things at the top of the pyramids and forget about how hard is to climb it

not always right not a broad rule, I like trading and enjoying it in games, and in crypto anything being traded online I like buying and selling it. increasing my capital normally yes I do increase it no matter how small I start each time.

everyone has a different motivation, can be true that the big part of investors in crypto world, especially new ones are here for getting rich quickly too.
LimLims

Activity: 1204
Merit: 272

1xbit.com

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2020, 07:39:12 AM

I think most people approach crypto in the wrong way. With "get rich quick" approach.

If you come to crypto with such an attitude, you should never ever invest.

On the other hand, if you actually had to earn it while doing whatever you are usually doing anyway, that involves money?

Examples:
You get crypto as a token of gratitude after making donation to some project. (crowdfunding)
or
You are paid crypto as a bonus to your salary.
or
... (any other examples come to your mind?)

Wouldn't the whole cryptoworld be way more healthy? What do you think about it?

There's a major difference between cryptos and tokens.
And also whether to invest in a specific crypto or not, it varies from person to person.
Not all those who invest in altcoins face losses.
The only thing that will make you to win is the right estimation.
If your estimation of price is accurate then no one can stop you from becoming rich.
So OP, according to me we should invest kn cryptos by taking calculated risks.

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄██
███████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀█████
████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
WELCOME BONUS UP TO 7 BTC!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
BET NOW
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
sfireman

Activity: 206
Merit: 100

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
August 10, 2020, 08:21:20 AM

That's true! I still don't understand why a lot of people investing in something that they don't have any proper knowledge about! The most common reason why people are failing in the cryptocurrency market is that they don't have proper knowledge, understanding, skills and experience. They first of all should spend their time to do researches and learn this market. Otherwise, they probably will suffer failures no matter how lucky they are!

iBid     ▐     Decentralized Auctions on Blockchain    (    About us    Telegram   )
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬             AN  AUCTION    ❱   All auctions start at     $0

[  ◥   Google Play      ◥   App Store  ]   ██ SIGN UP ██        with no minimum reserve
Free1bitco.in

Activity: 1624
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 10, 2020, 08:35:43 AM

investing in crypto carries a high risk could suffer a big loss but if you are ready to accept the risk then investing can be done because those who understand and have skills in the field of crypto investment will easily get profit
you are right. investing in crypto is everyone's choice, and before investing, there are always people who warn about the risks. Honestly, I've seen enough evidence that people sometimes say crypto is fraught with risks. it's just that, when you understand about it, you will definitely enjoy it. because of this, investing in crypto is an option,
saint_casanova

Activity: 234
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 10, 2020, 09:58:11 AM

I think the current crypto market is quite healthy. Everyone wants to 'get rich quick' attitude so that ain't for the crypto people alone. If this works for the real world out there, why not for crypto? Business is thriving because of 'get rich quick' and you have to spend a huge amount of effort to able making a fortune in your life. 'get rich quick' attitude doesn't mean there are no efforts or hardships in it, that is what I want to tell you.
GarenCoiner

Activity: 21
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 11, 2020, 10:20:23 AM

I think the current crypto market is quite healthy. Everyone wants to 'get rich quick' attitude so that ain't for the crypto people alone. If this works for the real world out there, why not for crypto? Business is thriving because of 'get rich quick' and you have to spend a huge amount of effort to able making a fortune in your life. 'get rich quick' attitude doesn't mean there are no efforts or hardships in it, that is what I want to tell you.

exactly, it is not different from real-world projects crypto is not a virtual world it is just a crypto type of business still a business and still an investment. we can't keep saying everyone should learn before investing, if we all learn and we all buy n time there will be no profit

the profit comes from the loss of someone else, it is a rule written by me inspired by "Law Of Conservation Of Energy"
FaucetKING

Activity: 1246
Merit: 306

C U

View Profile
August 11, 2020, 10:49:08 AM

You're right! peoples and especially newbies with no investment/trading skills joins the ship of cryptocurrency willing to make a fortune with no skills, no funds, no knowledge and even with no luck on their side they end up losing all their "limited capital" doing wrong movements, following the hype and the FOMO. I advice peoples to be more reasonable, only afford what they can lose as this field isn't easy to deal with. Even in the Corona period, there's a higher risk of market volatility, unstable trading experiences which is even making the story sound more worse. If we really respect knowledge as a concept, we won't lose, we instead learn and when the time comes there's alots of profits awaiting to be grabbed by the ones who really study the market like it should be done.
robattfield

Activity: 783
Merit: 108

View Profile
August 11, 2020, 01:16:53 PM

investing in crypto carries a high risk could suffer a big loss but if you are ready to accept the risk then investing can be done because those who understand and have skills in the field of crypto investment will easily get profit
The more the risks, the more profit we will have, that is the rule when it comes to investing. So take the risks and do your research before investing in this market, you will be successful with it.
erikoy

Activity: 686
Merit: 125

View Profile
August 11, 2020, 01:27:52 PM

The more the risks, the more profit we will have, that is the rule when it comes to investing. So take the risks and do your research before investing in this market, you will be successful with it.

The more losses also will do when the risk is higher. This sounds like a gambling but if you have chosen the right crypto then one can still earn high along with good patience and understanding of the invested coin. I mostly suggest to invest in bitcoin but also it could be good to other altcoins that are having good market capitalization and good market volume. You can also take some references on their rank according to market capitalization that could be seen in coinmarketcap.com. This is only just reference but it is up to you on why and what crypto you will be chosen for your investment.
Metall303

Activity: 891

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
August 11, 2020, 03:19:54 PM

it is important to understand that high risks are also very high returns. the main thing is to make a correct analysis of the direction in which you want to invest money.

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
GarenCoiner

Merit: 1

View Profile
August 12, 2020, 05:30:35 AM

it is important to understand that high risks are also very high returns. the main thing is to make a correct analysis of the direction in which you want to invest money.

I have to say that in crypto it is more like the market, where you can lose really big loss, actually in crypto if you invest in scammy coin or a bad project you can lose up to 100% of your money, this ofc means you are not watching your investment correctly.

but some have jobs and still learning or doing this as a side project while there is a lot of other responsibilities, that is what is making crypto much harder and yes it gives a lot of profit but it is also taking a lot of time and focus and eating your brain, it is not for free unless you are the super lucky one who just heard about the crypto and bought right before the bitcoin jump
riso2015

Activity: 1246
Merit: 254

Trphy.io

View Profile
August 12, 2020, 05:44:49 AM

If you only choose coins in top 10-20 then I think it's not too big risk that we will face. Indeed, investing in Crypto is a very high risk if you choose Hype coins, which have a pump and dump. Some beginners like hype coins, because they think it will be easy to get profit.

░▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓███▓░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
 ▓███▓                     
  ████░                     
  ▒████                     
   ░███▓                   
     ▓██▓                   
       ███░                 
         ▓█▓░               
           ▓█▒  ██         
           ▓█   ██▒         
        ░███░ ▒  ▓██▓       
        ▓█▒▓█▓█▓▓█▒▓█       
|
|

██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
infocoino

View Profile
August 12, 2020, 09:55:34 AM

If you only choose coins in top 10-20 then I think it's not too big risk that we will face. Indeed, investing in Crypto is a very high risk if you choose Hype coins, which have a pump and dump. Some beginners like hype coins, because they think it will be easy to get profit.

this can be like levels in games, by the time you get older in market you may dive deeper in the list, making potentially more profit if you have the enough experience and funds, of course, it is a broad rule in the investment you should always invest using spare money to be able to lose it without losing your life. this makes your trade with a better clearer mind and calmer head.

but if your level goes up and you stay on the top 10-20 of the list, you can still make a better profit than you were doing in the past with your lower level Wink
mydona

Activity: 23

View Profile
August 13, 2020, 08:54:20 AM

this can be like levels in games, by the time you get older in market you may dive deeper in the list, making potentially more profit if you have the enough experience and funds, of course, it is a broad rule in the investment you should always invest using spare money to be able to lose it without losing your life. this makes your trade with a better clearer mind and calmer head.

but if your level goes up and you stay on the top 10-20 of the list, you can still make a better profit than you were doing in the past with your lower level Wink

I loved the part of describing it in levels as games, it is how I have been always seeing it, I am a gamer too, all my day is trading and gaming. I know a lot of gamers successful in trading, there is a connection IDK what it is but it is a common factor between some of the successful traders, maybe because in games we are trading virtually too Cheesy IDK but I love it trading in crypto and in games
Bes19

Activity: 1003
Merit: 112

View Profile
August 13, 2020, 09:55:15 AM

So you mean to say we should just wait and earn crypto? coz for me investing in cryptocurrency is really a good idea and a good start.
i don't think cryptocurrency would grow if no one would buy or invest on it.

Just follow one of the rule "Invest what you can afford to lose"
sfireman

Activity: 206

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
August 13, 2020, 10:00:44 AM

So you mean to say we should just wait and earn crypto? coz for me investing in cryptocurrency is really a good idea and a good start.
i don't think cryptocurrency would grow if no one would buy or invest on it.

Just follow one of the rule "Invest what you can afford to lose"
That's right! I think some people are just too desperate about their failures then they can't believe in any cryptocurrencies! I have to make it clear that there are bad projects but there are good ones also! Consider carefully when you invest in a project! Investing is a hard task that requires a lot of proper knowledge and skills, but if you know how to do it right, you'll receive the reward properly!

iBid     ▐     Decentralized Auctions on Blockchain    (    About us    Telegram   )
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬             AN  AUCTION    ❱   All auctions start at     $0

[  ◥   Google Play      ◥   App Store  ]   ██ SIGN UP ██        with no minimum reserve
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: