Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 05:33:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Placeholder

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 185 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [Donated $2k+ To Charity] Clean Water Coin: A Crypto Charity (Pure PoS)  (Read 195656 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
coinfinder000

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

Swipe

View Profile
March 26, 2014, 08:23:39 AM

i will trust you , come on.
more supporting shop will be better

▀▀▀▀▀▀     SWIPE  │ Monetizing mobile engagement data, on the blockchain    ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄         Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Medium       Reddit          ▄▄▄▄

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
pujing13

Activity: 65
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 26, 2014, 09:18:14 AM

how to allot the 10,000,000 IPO coins ?
the more earlier you join in , the more coins you will get ?
maybe you should make a instantaneous announcement board about how many coins you have received. just a suggestion.
thx.

Hey Pujing13! The 10,000,000 coins will be distributed according to your amount of BTC invested and the total amount of BTC invested. For example, say 50 BTC is invested total and you put in .5, you would have a 1% share of the 10,000,000 coins. That means you would receive 100,000 coins as soon as they are disbursed (shortly after launch). We will post a list of investments and a total today, and we will keep that list updated so that everyone knows exactly where they stand.

Thanks for your support, if you have any other questions please ask.

thanks for the explain.

aslove

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 26, 2014, 09:41:37 AM

newcome here, seems this coin is the best in Mar.
keep on watching.
talkingnonstop

Activity: 33

View Profile
March 26, 2014, 10:45:57 AM

keep on watching.
another newcome here, this coin  and H2O , which is better, i think this one .
PRE-ANN

Activity: 16

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2014, 03:37:26 PM

Hello, I would like to announce a [pre-ann] article I wrote for this coin. I sat down and had a great talk with one of the team members . Check it out for an in depth look at Clean Water Coin.

http://www.pre-ann.com/blog/2014/3/26/pre-ann-clean-water-coin

Looking forward to the launch of this coin.
talkingnonstop

View Profile
March 26, 2014, 03:45:21 PM

Hello, I would like to announce a [pre-ann] article I wrote for this coin. I sat down and had a great talk with one of the team members . Check it out for an in depth look at Clean Water Coin.

good job , dev should give you some WATERs for prize.
shouldn't he?
PRE-ANN

Activity: 16

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2014, 03:48:48 PM

shouldn't he?

Thank you checking it out , and having my back Smiley    I honestly was happy to do it. After researching the Coin and reading their mission. They can donate my coins or give it to more people to spread this great message. The team are really stand up people. I had a lot of fun writing the article and talking to Zach.
CleanWaterCoin (OP)

Activity: 196

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2014, 04:04:09 PM

shouldn't he?

Thank you checking it out , and having my back Smiley    I honestly was happy to do it. After researching the Coin and reading their mission. They can donate my coins or give it to more people to spread this great message. The team are really stand up people. I had a lot of fun writing the article and talking to Zach.

The article is fantastic! It was nice to chat with you and go over some of the ideas that went into our coin and to talk about future plans. I will add a link to your post on the OP.

We aren't holding back any coins for anyone on the dev team, but we will be mining with our own lil rigs at launch and we intend to spread the charity and love amongst the community.

CleanWaterCoin.org | A Crypto Charity
CleanWaterCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2014, 05:23:09 PM

i will trust you , come on.
more supporting shop will be better

keep on watching.

keep on watching.
another newcome here, this coin  and H2O , which is better, i think this one .

Welcome and thanks for showing your support! It's great to see new comers.

DigitalDrops

Activity: 42

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2014, 06:47:52 PM

http://www.cleanwatercoin.org/images/cleanwatercoin-slidebelts-ann.jpg

Official Update: SlideBelts Teams Up With Clean Water Coin
SlideBelts will be donating $1 to our charity: water campaign for every belt sold!! Here is how it works:

Step 1: Go to www.SlideBelts.com

Step 2: Choose from one of their amazing belts

Step 3:Type in promocode WATER -- Don't Forget This!

Step 4: Check out using Bitcoin, PayPal, or Credit Card

Step 4: SlideBelts will donate $1 to our charity: water Digital Drop Campaign

SlideBelts is our first sponsor and we are incredibly excited to team up with them to help raise funds to bring clean water to families around the world.
Please share the love and show SlideBelts some support for being the first business to join the cause.

Read more from our sponsor here: http://www.slidebelts.com/blogs/blogposts/13097413-teaming-up-with-the-clean-water-coin-initiative

Don't forget to visit SlideBelts!
DigitalDrops

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2014, 12:24:47 AM

http://www.cleanwatercoin.org/images/cleanwatercoin-news-update.jpg
Interview With one of the Clean Water Coin Founders

Read The Article Here: http://www.pre-ann.com/blog/2014/3/26/pre-ann-clean-water-coin

Thank you [PRE-ANN] for the great coverage!
dmzj4812

Activity: 107

View Profile
March 27, 2014, 12:26:38 AM

Although not mine, but I support the POS coin, POS can survive!

████→→       ● DeepOnion                                                                       ✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯ 
████→→       ● Tor integrated, 100% anonymous!                                ✯     Get Your FREE Coins NOW!        ✯
████→→       ● Free Airdrop! (No ICO, No Crowdfund)                        ✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯
Ammon

Activity: 47

View Profile
March 27, 2014, 01:00:49 AM

http://www.cleanwatercoin.org/images/cleanwatercoin-slidebelts-ann.jpg

SlideBelts will be donating $1 to our charity: water campaign for every belt sold!! Here is how it works:

SlideBelts is our first sponsor and we are incredibly excited to team up with them to help raise funds to bring clean water to families around the world.
Please share the love and show SlideBelts some support for being the first business to join the cause.

Read more from our sponsor here: http://www.slidebelts.com/blogs/blogposts/13097413-teaming-up-with-the-clean-water-coin-initiative

i just bought this one for hunting: http://www.slidebelts.com/collections/slidebelt-products/products/matte-black

the matte black is cool, and the orange might save my life Shocked
dmzj4812

Activity: 107

View Profile
March 27, 2014, 01:10:03 AM

About charity POS coin! This very good, I think there will be good prospects! To support it! Cool

████→→       ● DeepOnion                                                                       ✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯ 
████→→       ● Tor integrated, 100% anonymous!                                ✯     Get Your FREE Coins NOW!        ✯
████→→       ● Free Airdrop! (No ICO, No Crowdfund)                        ✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯
DigitalDrops

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2014, 01:46:21 AM

About charity POS coin! This very good, I think there will be good prospects! To support it! Cool

Thanks dmzj4812!!
CleanWaterCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2014, 02:26:33 AM

i just bought this one for hunting: http://www.slidebelts.com/collections/slidebelt-products/products/matte-black

the matte black is cool, and the orange might save my life Shocked

Awesome! Way to support the cause!

Just a quick note, we will be messaging pool ops tonight so that we can help start the process of getting pools setup. If you want to be a featured pool please send a PM!

scrototeabaggins

Activity: 252

View Profile
March 27, 2014, 04:54:39 AM

Sooo when will you guys have pre-registration for pools?
L1240erion

Activity: 151

Permission-based advertising platform

View Profile
March 27, 2014, 05:03:26 AM

I cannot WAIT FOR THE LAUNCH!!

I have mined crappy coins since I started and not once have I felt like I truly believe in what I am mining. Maybe Mintcoin and Ec Coin but I still felt like greed was the purpose. Clean Water is something I actually give a shit about and work very hard in my community to fight against. The amount of contaminated water people drink within the boarders of the USA alone is staggering. So to comparing that to 3rd world countries and slum villages is intimidating. After reading a comment by the owner of Nestle stating that "Water is a commodity to be bought and sold like any other product." In response to their raping of India's water supplies has made me want to do something a long time ago. So this is exactly what we, the crpyto community, should be doing with our coins. These coins we made with our computers, like magic. It is only right we give back. That is not to say it doesn't cost and we don't have the right to make a profit. So the fact that this combines the 2 is what makes it possible for me to be a part. I have always loved what Doge has done. To combine the best parts of Mintcoin the efforts of Doge and foundation of Bitcoin is awesome. I will be promoting, support, mining and using this coin more than any other.

Also I know people have been worried and bashing the IPO thing. I can say from personal experience that these guys are on it. They respond to emails stay in contact and have made me feel secure about investing. So try to give them a chance. I think they have it together and will make this coin worth your time.

DigitalDrops

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2014, 05:41:56 AM

We talked to a couple of pool operators tonight and got the embed code all squared away for their pools, so we suspect you will start to see official pool announcements from these pools sometime overnight or tomorrow morning depending on what time zone they are in.

Things are coming together well!!

Also: If you are a pool dev interested in setting up a pool with us, please be sure to PM me, or shoot us an email at suppor@cleanwatercoin.org
talkingnonstop

View Profile
March 27, 2014, 10:12:05 AM

We talked to a couple of pool operators tonight and got the embed code all squared away for their pools, so we suspect you will start to see official pool announcements from these pools sometime overnight or tomorrow morning depending on what time zone they are in.

Things are coming together well!!

Also: If you are a pool dev interested in setting up a pool with us, please be sure to PM me, or shoot us an email at suppor@cleanwatercoin.org

i suggest you to set up a P2P pool if you can.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 185 »
  Print  

Jump to: