Bitcoin Forum
July 29, 2024, 10:22:13 PM *
News: Help 1Dq create 15th anniversary forum artwork.

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 1382 1383 1384 1385 1386 1387 1388 1389 1390 1391 1392 1393 1394 1395 1396 1397 1398 1399 1400 1401 1402 1403 1404 1405 1406 1407 1408 1409 1410 1411 1412 1413 1414 1415 1416 1417 1418 1419 1420 1421 1422 1423 1424 1425 1426 1427 1428 1429 1430 1431 [1432]
  Print  
Author Topic: French Soccer League Predictions and Discussion Thread (Ligue 1)  (Read 157915 times)
Silence Scream

Activity: 980
Merit: 944

View Profile
Today at 08:12:54 PM

But still PSG is crazy enough to follow their ambitions just because they have more money than Barcelona they can do anything, in my opinion Victor Oshimen is still the best player his statistics are still good as a striker he cannot be compared to Nico Williams, indeed last season Oshimen was injured but the injuries he suffered were not too frequent. Nico Williams did appear impressive in the Euro 2024 match and that made PSG interested but there is no guarantee Nico William can replace Mbappe's role as a goal scoring machine in my opinion the right player for PSG to replace Mbappe is Victor Oshimen who has a more reasonable price, rather than arguing over Nico Williams by paying a higher price they will later regret it if they have wasted a lot of money but have not met the expectations they want.
Becoming a player who is able to score more goals is indeed not easy because it is also influenced by the good and bad performance of his own teammates, but in this case of course what you said is also true that PSG should focus more on getting Victor Oshimen than continuing to pursue Nico William at a much higher price and the certainty of getting it is also very thin. But if PSG can get both players at this time, I think the strength of the PSG team itself will be very different from last season, even though last season PSG was still strengthened by Mbappe.
Of course, if they transfer both of the players mentioned in the subject, they will level up in terms of attack. If both Nico and Osimhen join PSG, PSG will reach a very strong level in terms of attack, but it should not be forgotten that it is very difficult for PSG to transfer these 2 players. Even just as a transfer fee, they may have to pay 200 million Euros for the 2 players. Therefore, I think it will be enough if PSG transfers one of them this year.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
eightdots

Activity: 854
Merit: 721

View Profile
Today at 08:18:55 PM

it's funny that PSG haven't played any friendly matches yet

I got curious after you said that and really they haven't played a single game so far, interesting. I see that they have scheduled their friendlies for later dates. Only two friendlies are scheduled to be played as far as I can see. Sturm Graz (August 7) and Leipzig (August 10) are their opponents in those ones. There was actually going to be a French Super Cup game on August 8 between PSG and Monaco. But it is postponed. Do you know why?  Huh

The regular season starts by August 18 in the Ligue 1. PSG hasn't signed a replacement for Mbappe yet. I don't believe they are just going to leave it like that. I believe they would make use of a solid player in his place.

I don't know if we should understand from such a situation that they don't take the league seriously, maybe their only goal is the Champions League. Even so, not having friendly matches is a big deficiency. Friendly matches show the pre-season status of the clubs. In these matches, teams see their deficiencies and work to fix them. It's strange that PSG doesn't have friendly matches. Either they trust the team too much or the team has forgotten some things.

A big club doesn't collapse just because one of its players leaves. There is still time to make a transfer and I'm curious about the transfers PSG will make.

█████████████████████████
██
█████▀▀███████▀▀███████
█████▀░░▄███████▄░░▀█████
██▀░░██████▀░▀████░░▀██
██▀░░▀▀▀████████████░░▀██
██░░█▄████▀▀███▀█████░░██
██░░███▄▄███████▀▀███░░██
██░░█████████████████░░██
██▄░░████▄▄██████▄▄█░░▄██
██▄░░██████▄░░████░░▄██
█████▄░░▀███▌░░▐▀░░▄█████
███████▄▄███████▄▄███████
█████████████████████████
.ROOBET 2.0..██████.IIIIIFASTER & SLEEKER.██████.
|

█▄█
▀█▀
████▄▄██████▄▄████
█▄███▀█░░█████░░█▀███▄█
▀█▄▄░▐█████████▌▄▄█▀
██▄▄█████████▄▄████▌
██████▄▄████████
█▀▀████████████████
██████
█████████████
██
█▀▀██████████████
▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
    PLAY NOW    
Josefjix

Activity: 1260
Merit: 303

yes

View Profile
Today at 08:48:17 PM

I don't know if we should understand from such a situation that they don't take the league seriously, maybe their only goal is the Champions League. Even so, not having friendly matches is a big deficiency. Friendly matches show the pre-season status of the clubs. In these matches, teams see their deficiencies and work to fix them. It's strange that PSG doesn't have friendly matches. Either they trust the team too much or the team has forgotten some things.

A big club doesn't collapse just because one of its players leaves. There is still time to make a transfer and I'm curious about the transfers PSG will make.
PSG will always come first, always ready to give in their best when it involves in Ligue One but entirely failed in the UEFA Champions League. The title is definitely their main title and they're doing everything to get ready for the big winnings. I know it's not easy for Les Parisiens, they keep making signings, thinking about the progress of the club but they're just dormant at same position. Paris Saint-Germain have become the best club in France ligue one for decades and there's absolutely no competitive oppositions capable enough to stop them.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBITCRYPTO
FUTURES
[
1,000x
LEVERAGE
][
COMPETITIVE
FEES
][
INSTANT
EXECUTION
]██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRADE NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
sana54210
Legendary

Activity: 3234
Merit: 1128

View Profile
Today at 09:22:51 PM

They have the money and they have the right to do it if it is determined by the price, Barca can't get it because they don't have the money and they expect help from Nico to choose them for his future goals, but PSG has the budget and of course they are trying to buy the player in order to develop the player in the future, talking about Osimhen this is an unreasonable price that Napoli offered to PSG they want a price of 100 million of course this is not his market price anymore because last season he didn't play well and he was also injured so I think it's better for PSG to target Nico.

Because Nico is very suitable to replace Mbappe and he is also good at playing as a winger and in the middle position they still have Ramos so Osimhen is not the right choice I think PSG will waste a lot of money if they offer to Osimhen but instead to Nico so it's better for them to target Nico to fix everything than to bring in Osimhen.
I think Nico said that he is going to stay one more season with Bilbao, and with that new search starts. I still think that PSG has everyone they need, I am not sure if they really need to spend a lot of money to replace anyone. They can play Xavi Simmons at left, Dembele at right and Muani at striker position, that seems like all they need, and would cover all the bases for them.

Not saying that they should, this is just my idea and if they think that they can get someone better than they should. But getting a striker means that they are not going to play Muani at striker, unless they play with two strikers which I doubt they would, we are going to see Muani benched, and that makes no sense to me. He is a great striker and worths around 50 million euro, why try to get someone else.

Nico is a left winger, and they may get someone for left wing, and pull Xavi into middle, but that's still not a must, they can do it if they want to but not a must. In Nico case, he is not coming, or at least that's what the rumours said, and I am guessing that PSG will not be willing to wait a year for a player that may not even come, so they will probably start looking for someone else. I suggest either Doku or Grealish, City has two great left winners, and they do not need two of them, one of them is enough, they are good enough to start, but when one starts the other is benched, so I think if they can pay well enough, they can get one of those players.
Pages: « 1 ... 1382 1383 1384 1385 1386 1387 1388 1389 1390 1391 1392 1393 1394 1395 1396 1397 1398 1399 1400 1401 1402 1403 1404 1405 1406 1407 1408 1409 1410 1411 1412 1413 1414 1415 1416 1417 1418 1419 1420 1421 1422 1423 1424 1425 1426 1427 1428 1429 1430 1431 [1432]
  Print  

Jump to: