Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 02:38:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Safest cryptocurrency wallets  (Read 1445 times)
whyrqa

Activity: 1093
Merit: 103

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2020, 03:27:43 PM

Today, users are given a huge number of wallets to choose from to save their assets, but I always prefer My ether Wallet and Blokchain.info. One way or another, I use more dangerous access to my MEWs using a secret key and I know about the danger, but nevertheless I believe that if I do not use phishing sites and do other dangerous actions, then my secret keys will not be available to attackers. In addition, Blokchain.info makes it possible to use bitcoin for storing, and access to the wallet is due to confirmation via email, phone number, two-factor authentication, and other options, which significantly increases the security of my cryptocurrency funds.

#business #forextrader #bitcoinnews #invest

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MonsterV
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1008

View Profile
August 26, 2020, 03:40:39 PM

so far ive been using trust wallet without no problem since 1 years ago before moving from coinomi, just keep your backup save and never leak it your crypto will be safe, coinomi & trust wallet is very good to store your crypto, well there is many wallet having good reputations, if you need wallet that having swap for ethereum, tokenpocket is good options, but if you need simple interface just for sending and receiving, i would like to recommended you coinomi wallet, they have good amount of supported coin.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
     ▄▀█▀█ █████████████▄▄
   ▄██ █ █▄████████████████▄
  ██ █ ██▀█ █████████████████
 █▀█▄█▄▀█▄██▄█████████████████
██ █ ██ ██ ██▄▀████████████████
███▀█▀██ ███▀███▀██████████████
███▄██ ██▄▀██▄███▄█████████████
 ███▄▀██▀██▄▀██▄▀██▄▀▀████████
  █████▀█▄█▀█▄▀▀██▄▀▀██▄▄▀█▀█
   ▀████▄███▄█▀█▄▄▀▀▀█▄▄█▀█▀
     ▀▀████▄▀██▄▄█▀▀█▄▄▄▀▀
         ▀▀▀██▄▄███▀▀▀
......1xBit.com..BENEFIT ..SEASON........
       ▄▄███████████▄▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
  ▄██████████████████████▄
 █████████████████████████
██████████████████████████▌
████████████████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████████████
        █    █▄   █
        ▀▀▄    ▀▀▀█▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
           ▀▀▄    ▀▀▄▄█      ▄▀
              ▀▀▄     █▀▀▄▄  █
                 ▀▀▄  █   ▄█▀
                    ▀▀█▄▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Phoenix_PROG

Activity: 224
Merit: 28

View Profile
August 26, 2020, 03:41:59 PM

I trust mobile wallet like trust and coinomi wallet, either fully open source or not ive never had any problem using these two mobile wallet so far since two years now, as for hardware wallet the only reason I would consider one is if I have thousands dollar worth of Bitcoin
Pasutinmeur

Activity: 302
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 26, 2020, 03:46:17 PM

Is Electrum open source? If it is not, how can we trust the developer?
electrum is not an open source wallet and the developer of electrum has already known as the trusted developers and thousands people have been using electrum since a long time ago and I personally have been using electrum since a few years ago too and i never get any problem with it.

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
jacafbiz

Activity: 2072
Merit: 529

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
August 26, 2020, 05:03:27 PM

The safest crypto wallet is you, there are some people that used Hard wallet and still get hack. if you do not try as much as possible to protect yourself from exposure to hack their is little you can do. Having say this Hard wallet is still the best recommended in the space, it could safe you a lot

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
NelfiNovita

Activity: 640
Merit: 104

View Profile
August 26, 2020, 05:44:43 PM

Cryptocurrencies can be kept online or offline. If the cryptos are kept on the exchange platforms or other online platforms, it can be lost due to hacks.

So it is important to choose the best wallets that are safe and secure. Please help me in choosing the safest cryptocurrency wallets

You can use one of the secure cryptocurrency wallets below:
1.Ledger Nano S (Hardware Wallet)
2. TREZOR (Hardware Wallet)
3. Coinbase (Web And Software Wallet)
4. Exodus (Software Wallet)
6. Electrum (Software Wallet)
7. Jaxx (Software Wallet)
I have one of the wallets above which is Coinbase, I like its easy-to-understand features, I installed the Coinbase software on my phone so I can carry it around with me.

Sebas.tian

Activity: 2016
Merit: 154

View Profile
August 26, 2020, 05:59:27 PM

No cryptocurrency wallet is safe but depends on individual uncharge of the wallet. We heard thousands of complaints from different cryptocurrency holders raging from the trezor, Nano among the hardware wallets that their cryptocurrency has been stollen without their consent or without them disclosing their private keys or passphrase to anyone. Don't be fool by thinking having these wallets is a guarantee to your safety, you have to protect your assets either with hardware wallets or other wallets. Till date, am still using web wallets and my assets are safe.

fosco333

Activity: 1260
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 27, 2020, 02:39:41 AM

I don't think there is a really 100% safe cryptocurrency wallet because the security of the wallet will depends on the users too.
The beginner user or newcomer of crypto may getting hacked even if they use the safest wallet, only because the user's error such as : getting phished, scammed by social engineering, wrong pasting address, etc, etc.
and the opposite, the advanced user that understand how to secure their wallet will having more secure wallet, even if they only use simple wallet such myetherwallet.

lousie9

Activity: 1680
Merit: 263

View Profile
August 27, 2020, 04:25:28 AM

hardware wallets such as the Ledger Nano X (https://www.ledger.com/) are among the safest wallets. in addition, there are also several other safest wallets such as the MEW web wallet (MyethereumWallet) and mobile wallet (Trustwallet). You can choose several of the wallet options above yourself.

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
cogwise
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights   ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

Crypto_lion

Activity: 630
Merit: 11

NEW MEDICINE:Faster, Safer, Smarter

View Profile
August 27, 2020, 10:18:08 AM

The easiest one to be is myetherwallet but there is also a lot of phishing happening in there . So it's risky if you don't use a hardware wallet.that's my opinion.

❱_    ClinTex     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     NEW MEDICINE:   Faster,   Safer,   Smarter
   ❪  TELEGRAM  ❫                 ❪  TWITTER  ❫                 ❪  LINKEDIN  ❫   
██████████████████████   J O I N   ██████████████████████
bakasabo
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1178

View Profile
August 27, 2020, 10:41:19 AM

hardware wallets such as the Ledger Nano X (https://www.ledger.com/) are among the safest wallets. in addition, there are also several other safest wallets such as the MEW web wallet (MyethereumWallet) and mobile wallet (Trustwallet). You can choose several of the wallet options above yourself.

Back in 2018-2019 I've seen topics here working people from MEW webpage copycats. As this wallet is basically and online wallet, risk of opening  a fake page or having a malware on a device is relatively high. I would not count this as a safest wallet. People can easily confuse https://www.myetherwallet.com/ with something like http://www.myetherwalletet.com/ (WARNING!).

Would not trust a mobile wallet either. It is safe as long as mobile is in your hand. Every time you leave your phone somewhere you are at risk.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Genemind

Activity: 1596
Merit: 335

View Profile
August 27, 2020, 10:46:38 AM

As long as you get to keep the private key it is safe. I prefer offlne wallets like ledger, trezor, or paper wallets. As long as your private key and seed is safe, you don't have to worry about your funds and it's security. I never leave my funds online especially if it is huge.
Lantind

Activity: 2268
Merit: 263

View Profile
August 27, 2020, 10:49:56 AM

The easiest one to be is myetherwallet but there is also a lot of phishing happening in there . So it's risky if you don't use a hardware wallet.that's my opinion.
Yes, and in order not to get a phishing link on myetherwallet, then you have to use a bookmark on the original myetherwallet link or you save it in your notes so you don't get the wrong link when visiting myetherwallet.
Henrytrust
Copper Member

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 27, 2020, 10:55:07 AM

The cryptocurrency wallet can't be said to be the safest when the user gives out a private information to a corrupt third party, most users don't give out their private information intensional, in several cases its done with the aid of bots and spy applications which are downloaded into the users device and this could give access to the hacker to take advantage of the users device.
lobo13hf

Activity: 2268
Merit: 507

View Profile
August 27, 2020, 01:03:38 PM

You can also use MEW add one and it will prevent the phishing link to steal your wallet. I have been using MEW addon and the only problem that appears if when i was opening the link related to the telegram group and it's always blocking it as a suspicious link. MEW is actually safe but it's only for ethereum and token that build in ethereum platforms.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
Wend

Activity: 1386
Merit: 283

View Profile
August 27, 2020, 01:44:20 PM

Yes, and in order not to get a phishing link on myetherwallet, then you have to use a bookmark on the original myetherwallet link or you save it in your notes so you don't get the wrong link when visiting myetherwallet.
Thats true the best way to avoid phising MEW we need to bookmark the original MEW site.
Actually it has been long time that I know that have another fake MEW if we have mistake and use that phising link or a fake MEW maybe one of the coins we save in our wallet are totally gone. And not only MEW have like that there are some Cryptocurrency wallet also as the same of MEW problem.

key4co.in

Activity: 812
Merit: 503

View Profile
August 27, 2020, 02:09:37 PM

As long as you get to keep the private key it is safe. I prefer offlne wallets like ledger, trezor, or paper wallets. As long as your private key and seed is safe, you don't have to worry about your funds and it's security. I never leave my funds online especially if it is huge.

I use Trezor and ledger nano, for offline wallets which are cool and more secure. But for ease of use and convenience since I day-trade, I use trust wallet being a Multi-Coin wallet especially for my uniswap tranactions. My offline wallet is where I keep coins for long term hold mainly.
Ceyflix-Rez

Activity: 420
Merit: 13

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
August 27, 2020, 03:46:12 PM

I don't have any reason to use hardware wallet, I understand that the are the safest right now but as crypto trader it will be a total waste investing on a hardware wallet since I can't do without making transactions every day but yes hardware wallets are the safest

MikeyVeez

Activity: 896
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 27, 2020, 04:35:14 PM

Hardware wallet or password encrypted file with your seed or private key. And when we think about clients, then Bitcoin full node is the safest one. For Ethereum you don´t need to download full blockchain history, just use Metamask or Myetherwallet.

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
Malam90

Activity: 1099
Merit: 116

View Profile
September 03, 2020, 05:19:50 AM

Safest wallet depends on the usage of your skill. A wallet that provides you private key, memoric pharase, backup and 2fa system is secure buy you have to use it safely. If have to keep all documents in a safer place where no one can stole your documents. For bitcoin, i recommend you blockchain wallet and for ERC20 tokens, you can use Metamask or Myetherwallet or both by connecting each other.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: