Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 04:16:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you think COVID19 is a scam?  (Read 10663 times)
dongyi17

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

FRX: Ferocious Alpha

View Profile
March 24, 2021, 09:14:25 AM

Because of coronavirus outbreak all over the world people tend to punic, over react and got overly anxious who wouldn't be? we know how dangerous it is, it already kills many people but sometimes politically the government with they desire not to get infected by that virus they tend to over power and or abused and impose super strict rules so much so that people can't hardly breath.

JonWilliams

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 24, 2021, 11:37:12 AM

Because of coronavirus outbreak all over the world people tend to punic, over react and got overly anxious who wouldn't be? we know how dangerous it is, it already kills many people but sometimes politically the government with they desire not to get infected by that virus they tend to over power and or abused and impose super strict rules so much so that people can't hardly breath.

A worrying thing is, throughout history when Governments/leaders have taken power, they rarely relinquish it, not without a fight.
Tash

Activity: 1190
Merit: 305

Pro financial, medical liberty

View Profile
March 24, 2021, 01:26:19 PM

It certainly fixes the empty pension fund problem. Pension funds are nothing but gigantic operating ponzies, now getting fixed.

Natsuu

Activity: 1134
Merit: 158

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 24, 2021, 03:09:02 PM

That is a different topic but, politically, people in government in my opinion are not concern about getting infected at all, what they are concern is how to make profit in this time of date. How they can take advantage of this crisis and how can they gain fame without being bashed.

GeorgeJohn

Activity: 1456
Merit: 673

Bitcoin is achievement

View Profile
March 25, 2021, 05:48:41 AM

Nothing I see that will make me to make such. Statement that corona virus that has been killing people is a scam, may be from other people perspective, it's seems that corona virus is a scam, but from my observation I know vividly that corona virus eliminates many people and without drastic measurres government implemented via eradication and control of corona virus, I don't think many people would have be alive today, so in that note corona virus is in existence, even till now we are still observing the protocols of corona virus to avoid further contamination or much spread of the virus, because many is afraid of the virus, irrespective that the vaccine is out and many has be vaccinated in health centres and hospitals.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
hornetsnest

Activity: 1451
Merit: 973

View Profile
March 27, 2021, 11:48:35 AM

Out  Cry

In  Wink

....meanwhile

████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3794
Merit: 1373

View Profile
March 27, 2021, 03:49:52 PM

Nothing I see that will make me to make such. Statement that corona virus that has been killing people is a scam, may be from other people perspective, it's seems that corona virus is a scam, but from my observation I know vividly that corona virus eliminates many people and without drastic measurres government implemented via eradication and control of corona virus, I don't think many people would have be alive today, so in that note corona virus is in existence, even till now we are still observing the protocols of corona virus to avoid further contamination or much spread of the virus, because many is afraid of the virus, irrespective that the vaccine is out and many has be vaccinated in health centres and hospitals.

Where is your observation that you know this: "from my observation I know vividly that corona virus eliminates many people." How do you know it? People have been dying for thousands of years. Why do you think that it is this virus that is killing them now?

Did somebody tell this to you? How do you know he was telling the truth? Maybe he was believing somebody else who was believing somebody else, who said it.

Or are you a medical person who actually isolated the virus, and tracked it through a bunch of sick people who died from it. The virus is very small, you know, right? It's so small that it can't be seen.

Seems to me that you are a faithful follower of the Covid virus cult, since nobody has seen or isolated the virus, and because much of the identification of the virus is questionable.

Cool

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/.

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
Natsuu

View Profile
March 27, 2021, 04:14:19 PM

Where is your observation that you know this: "from my observation I know vividly that corona virus eliminates many people." How do you know it? People have been dying for thousands of years. Why do you think that it is this virus that is killing them now?

Did somebody tell this to you? How do you know he was telling the truth? Maybe he was believing somebody else who was believing somebody else, who said it.

Or are you a medical person who actually isolated the virus, and tracked it through a bunch of sick people who died from it. The virus is very small, you know, right? It's so small that it can't be seen.

Seems to me that you are a faithful follower of the Covid virus cult, since nobody has seen or isolated the virus, and because much of the identification of the virus is questionable.

Because his observations is based on facts and researches that is widely open in the public, while yours is based on some personnel on youtube or other sites saying that it is not a real thing and you clearly fall for it. HAHAHA

"People have been dying for thousands of years. Why do you think that it is this virus that is killing them now?" The rate of deaths doesnt bother you? not a great observer aren't we?

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
March 27, 2021, 04:26:24 PM

Because his observations is based on facts and researches that is widely open in the public, while yours is based on some personnel on youtube or other sites saying that it is not a real thing and you clearly fall for it. HAHAHA

"People have been dying for thousands of years. Why do you think that it is this virus that is killing them now?" The rate of deaths doesnt bother you? not a great observer aren't we?

Did you ever notice that people watch movies? Did you ever notice that only a tiny percent of the movies are documentaries? Did you ever notice that people believe much of what they watch in the movies.

Covid is simply a movie that doesn't have any backing in reality. When you get right down to the basic death charts and statistics, over all death hasn't increased any more per 100,000 population than in any other year. In fact, 2017 death rates per 100,000 were greater than they were for 2020. but you need to look for it a little, because Big Pharma is making too much money off the vaccines and Covid testing to allow the real stats out into the open if they can hide them.

Cool

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/.

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
Tash

View Profile
March 28, 2021, 06:41:59 AM
Last edit: March 28, 2021, 07:51:34 AM by Tash

That scam now developed to full blown medical apartheid in Israel
https://youtu.be/oPY8e_dwwVg

Lookdowns do more harm than good
https://westernstandardonline.com/2021/03/harding-moe-cannot-justify-saskatchewans-continued-lockdown/

Some normality
https://youtu.be/fRdAo2uM2SI

BTW what happened to the millions of ventilators, without it you were told the world is in real trouble. Reality almost 90% of patient died who where put on ventilators.

Scam just as PCR test is 100% scam

Natsuu

View Profile
March 28, 2021, 11:45:33 AM

Did you ever notice that people watch movies? Did you ever notice that only a tiny percent of the movies are documentaries? Did you ever notice that people believe much of what they watch in the movies.

Covid is simply a movie that doesn't have any backing in reality. When you get right down to the basic death charts and statistics, over all death hasn't increased any more per 100,000 population than in any other year. In fact, 2017 death rates per 100,000 were greater than they were for 2020. but you need to look for it a little, because Big Pharma is making too much money off the vaccines and Covid testing to allow the real stats out into the open if they can hide them.

Cool

Of course, you still have an excuse about the difference of mortality rate from 2020 and to other years. I expected that, because what? because big pharma cover ups the real rates, oh whatever you want  Tongue

----------

BTW what happened to the millions of ventilators, without it you were told the world is in real trouble. Reality almost 90% of patient died who where put on ventilators.

Scam just as PCR test is 100% scam

May I see the statistical data that shows 90% of the patient who died where on ventilators? and the reason why they died tho might be good. Cause As far as I know, ventilators is life machine that helps the patients to breath oxygen, basically to help the lungs, which is the primary target of the virus itself.

tvbcof
Legendary

Activity: 4592
Merit: 1276

View Profile
March 28, 2021, 01:48:29 PM

May I see the statistical data that shows 90% of the patient who died where on ventilators? and the reason why they died tho might be good. Cause As far as I know, ventilators is life machine that helps the patients to breath oxygen, basically to help the lungs, which is the primary target of the virus itself.

According to one whistle-blower nurse, all but one of the ventilated people at Elmhurst in Queens died.  These were mostly indigent street people.  It was said that there was an extra $39k for a 'vent patient' so there was a pretty big cha-ching when one of the vents was freed up.  Later it was discovered that for a period of time hospitals in certain coastal regions such as Jew York were able to milk over $70,000 dollars per 'covid patient' out of the the government due to certain emergency funding.

BTW, the one guy who didn't die on a ventilator?  He was a drug addict and the sedatives didn't work as expected.  He pulled the tube out of his throat and got the hell out of the hospital.  Normally it is best to wear a seatbelt and not get addicted to drugs, but there are always unusual corner-case exceptions.

sig spam anywhere and self-moderated threads on the pol&soc board are for losers.
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
March 28, 2021, 03:04:28 PM

Cool

Of course, you still have an excuse about the difference of mortality rate from 2020 and to other years. I expected that, because what? because big pharma cover ups the real rates, oh whatever you want  Tongue

You are finally touching on what is happening, a little. Big Pharma is attempting to hide the truth of the death rates. They are using the media for this.

They are, also, hiding the fact that even if they were 100% correct about the death rates as they attempt to show them, that the USA 400,000 deaths from Covid in 2020, are far less than deaths from one of these: cancer, heart disease, or diabetes. In other words, the big Covid stink doesn't have anything that is spectacular enough about it to cause a pandemic lifestyle.

When you add the logic of Big Pharma and the medical using the deaths to cover their money-making schemes, and the fact that if people got off junk food and into nutrition, 90% of those dying from so-called Covid or cancer or heart disease or diabetes or loads-of-other-things would have been saved - and the medical knows it - you can tell that the reasons for deaths as listed in the charts is all mixed up. You don't have to look at the charts to know that they are going to be messed up.

But here is the big point. The medical is murdering these people that died - through several forms of negligence, rather than by direct action - at least much of the time. But some of their murders are done through direct action. And that doesn't even include all the hospital death-by-accident deaths, like a nurse giving the wrong medication to the wrong patient at the wrong time.

Dig a little, and do comparisons, and you will find that the various death-rate charts contradict themselves, sometimes right within a chart itself.

Cool

franky1
Legendary

Activity: 4228
Merit: 4490

View Profile
March 29, 2021, 01:18:51 AM

They are, also, hiding the fact that even if they were 100% correct about the death rates as they attempt to show them, that the USA 400,000 deaths from Covid in 2020,

what badecker does not realise is without medical intervention more would die

so his ignorance and thinking people with covid die 'due to medical' is not even common sense or logic or fact or even rational thought.

seems all he wants to do is spout out his fears of modern science and hospitals but with stupid excuses for his fears... but strangely then advertise pharma products in his footer..

I DO NOT TRADE OR ACT AS ESCROW ON THIS FORUM EVER.
Please do your own research & respect what is written here as both opinion & information gleaned from experience. many people replying with insults but no on-topic content substance, automatically are 'facepalmed' and yawned at
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
March 29, 2021, 02:12:15 AM

They are, also, hiding the fact that even if they were 100% correct about the death rates as they attempt to show them, that the USA 400,000 deaths from Covid in 2020,

what badecker does not realise is without medical intervention more would die

so his ignorance and thinking people with covid die 'due to medical' is not even common sense or logic or fact or even rational thought.

seems all he wants to do is spout out his fears of modern science and hospitals but with stupid excuses for his fears... but strangely then advertise pharma products in his footer..

What frank1 doesn't seem to understand is that if the medical would replace drugs with proper nutrition and supplementation, something like 90% more of everybody would live... not only Covid patients.

Then the medical would go out of business, and simple hospice could care for those who were on the edge of death, and everybody would pay less, so they could afford better supplementation.

It seems that franky1 is afraid that all his good buddies would be out of a job.

Cool

DoubleAweSeven

Activity: 168
Merit: 4

View Profile
March 29, 2021, 02:55:31 AM

can't you see??? those big pharma corpos are experimenting on us using covid19 while stealing our money! those medicines they've been feeding us are just microchips that they will use in the future. I've had covid19 before and I never took anything except healthy food and diet and I turned out fine. VACCINE IS A LIE. COVID19 IS A SCAM.

I know they are preparing for the bigger picture. i'm not going to be surprised if they will be the reason for world war 3.

COVID19 IS JUST THE START, PREPARE YOUR BUNKERS EVERYONE. I'M NOT CRZAY. BELEIVE ME.
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
March 29, 2021, 11:02:03 AM

^^^ Prepare your bunkers, yes. But before we get to the point of having to use them, start taking anybody to court - law enforcement, judges, governors, State legislators, etc. - for infringing on your rights. You have the right to travel, which is said by the words, "the right to freely go from point A to point B on public lands."

You also have the right to do anything that doesn't out-rightly harm or threaten somebody else - 9th Amendment. They might say that when you use your rights, you threaten others. Make them prove it. You can find loads of expert witness who will back you in court regarding the stupidity of the Covid scam. Watch the videos here - https://www.bitchute.com/channel/okiFK5CwQrZS/ - to find the people who might be willing to be expert witnesses for you.

Here is one that you can use on all kinds of things. If they send a process server to serve you with some paperwork, what they have really done is attempted to hook you together with a fictional person that they invented, and then wrote down on a piece of paper. You have the right to formally, within 3 days, not accept the paperwork, by returning it to them. Have witnesses and video and evidence that you did so.

Why does this work? Because the person on the paperwork is not you. You are a man/woman. People can't simply hook you up to some kind of paperwork person without your approval and acceptance. If they could, they would have unloaded your bank account long ago. When the process server hands the paperwork to you, he has joined you to the person on the paperwork. You accepted it in good faith. Then he and his bosses (the court system) try to harm you with it.

What the judge, the process server, the clerk of court, and others have done is, they have made themselves liable to prosecution through fraudulently trying to intimidate you, or embezzle you as a man/woman into their paperwork.

If you are caught in a violent crime, and are arrested, this won't work. But don't sign anything without the word, "non-assumpsit (your signature)," except if you absolutely know what you are doing. Non-assumpsit means "no contract." Actually say the words "non-assumpsit" every time you answer their questions.

Think about this. Study about this. Prepare with it ahead through knowing what it is about. This is part of your "bunker" before you have to use a real bunker.

Cool

hornetsnest

View Profile
March 29, 2021, 03:59:25 PM

"In summary: The over hyped corona crime is swine flu crime 2.0 and "Corona" mostly is Influenza 2.0: Rebranding."  This time it comes with an already prepared solution.Repeat vaccines due to the #mutations and a whole new platform for the plebs population.The platform can load up any other data. It can turn off your income later down the line also if it is only digital and the digital money fanboy's get their wish for ze cashless society. It can geolocate you, your friends. Machine read your politics on social media. Microsoft is also discussing how it can keep you in your home. $$$$$$$$$ Cool

The longer the median person is fucked over, the easier it is to fuck him over because he does not want to admit even to himself that he has been fucked over.

████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
Tash

View Profile
March 29, 2021, 04:12:40 PM

"In summary: The over hyped corona crime is swine flu crime 2.0 and "Corona" mostly is Influenza 2.0: Rebranding." $$$$$$$$$ Cool

Nothing like Influenza it belongs to the Corona type of viruses aka common cold (HCoV- 229E, HCoV- OC43) responsible for a runny nose.
 Flu is much more serious as sick from head to toe, whole body whereas coronaviruses affect the respiratory tract.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5220206.msg53898245#msg53898245

hornetsnest

View Profile
March 29, 2021, 04:17:08 PM

"In summary: The over hyped corona crime is swine flu crime 2.0 and "Corona" mostly is Influenza 2.0: Rebranding." $$$$$$$$$ Cool

Nothing like Influenza it belongs to the Corona type of viruses aka common cold (runny nose) Flu is much more serious as sick from head to toe, whole body whereas coronaviruses affect the respiratory tract.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5220206.msg53898245#msg53898245

I am referring to ze underlying scam.Whether corona belongs to a serious case of poop disorder is irrelevant.It is the crisis that is the scam.

Because #COVID is the worst pandemic caused not by bacteria or viruses but by PRopaganda agencies, it cannot be terminated according to the standard procedure against pandemics, but only by educating the populace about #PRopaganda aka #Astroturfing

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  

Jump to: