Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 04:38:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Can new crypto beat Eth in the market?  (Read 10707 times)
Chrystora123

Activity: 1414
Merit: 228

Omicron is another FUD

View Profile
October 14, 2020, 05:36:59 PM

this will be an eternal question that will continue to rise into the unknown Cheesy  currently, there are thousands of new coins appearing with various advantages such as Tron, Eos, Tezos, and others but they cannot shift Ethereum.  Ethereum and Bitcoin are not that different, they will remain in their current position forever and not a single coin will be able to shift both positions..

Dedewahyu

Activity: 588
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 14, 2020, 05:47:18 PM

very likely, but it will take a while maybe 1-5 years to beat the ethereum blockchains
unless vitalik has a brilliant strategy to get the attention of people who don't like cryptocurrencies to carry out massive mass adoption

Musekay

Activity: 260
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 15, 2020, 06:58:14 PM

Eth didn't just occupy the second position when it comes to blockchain by mere hype. Eth is an amazing coin that pratical upholds the whole essence of blockchain. So for projects seeking to surpass it will need to put in maximum work

///    ApeSwap.finance    ///
                Stake now for over 900% APR!               
Ozero

Activity: 2044
Merit: 180

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
November 19, 2020, 08:09:21 PM

I really don't know if any new cryptocurrency will be able to beat Ethereum in the market. I mean it has been years that Ethereum is in the top and was almost equal in status with Bitcoin. So any new cryptocurrency has a lot, I mean gargantuan task in making all the necessary things to be sure that they will be at the top. But it will take as I said so many things for the developers to do. Good luck to them as it will take very many years for them to accomplish that.
For the time being, many cryptocurrencies can temporarily surpass ethereum in price.  However, in terms of capitalization, this is unlikely.  So far, I do not see any coin or token that would be able to rise to the current ethereum capitalization of $ 53 billion.  If the zero phase of Ethereum 2.0 is successfully launched soon, the capitalization and price of ethereum will grow even higher.  In the future, of course, anything can happen.

AnonBitCoiner

Activity: 1386
Merit: 326

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2020, 08:20:42 PM

There are many crypto token listed in coinmarketcap and been traded in top exchanges like binance, Yobit and lDex exchange which people consider as proficient enough in the cryptocurrency market and knowing well that Eth is ranking number 2 position in the coinmarketcap, let's discuss Do you think that any new crypto currency overtake Eth in times of price value can that be possible?

From my experience, it's hard to replace both bitcoin and Ethereum in the market.Many project had targeting the Ethereum and at the end they eat the bitter fruit. JACS also made a token value in term of Ethereum and let see whether they achieved the target of Ethereum after the token sale.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
sapnu

Activity: 1036
Merit: 286

View Profile
November 19, 2020, 09:40:05 PM

It is quite difficult for a new crypto coin to overtake ethereum because it has been almost 4 years that ethereum is still in second place. You should also know that the ripple coin which continues to catch up and has a large volume to beat ethereum in second place takes years to be able to catch up to ethereum in second place.
Indeed, it's been a long time since cryptocurrency is known and there are lots of altcoins that are being produced with a good platform and the blockchain technology that time but still bitcoin and ethereum still sit on the top tokens because they have more solid platforms just like in ethereum, we all know that smart contract is its best thing that's why it becomes famous and being used by some investors and buyers. It will take a long time before a new token can replace ETH in the market.
Kezacky

Activity: 744
Merit: 10

https://www.enterapp.io/

View Profile
November 20, 2020, 03:03:59 PM

we don't know what the future will look like in crypto. we can't say nothing can go beyond what is popular today like eth. Maybe the new coin has a chance to break out of the ETH market, but it will take a lot of effort, time and years of existence before one can truly beat its popularity. and currently, we don't see anyone who could be a candidate for their position.

▀███████▄            enterapp.io       |       CRYPTO WEB3 NEOBANK            ▄███████▀
                            PRE-SALE IS LIVE                           
▀█▄ ▀█▄ ▀█▄        D E C E N T R A L I Z E D   B A N K I N G        ▄█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀
Question123

Activity: 1624
Merit: 267

View Profile
November 20, 2020, 04:05:06 PM

Ethereum is still top 2 in the crypto market and I really believe it will remain on it's rank for the next few years and the price now is good and it will up more the value this year.

There is a lot of tokens and altcoins now but I don't see any of them can beat the ethereum because most of them are not potential they need a lot of improvements before they can same or beating the ethereum coin.
Lore06

Activity: 792
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 20, 2020, 04:17:27 PM

Everything can happen in the crypto world, but to be able to conquer eth is not easy. There have been many altcoins that have been claimed to be better than eth but still they have not been able to conquer eth until now.
The strength of Ethereum that is difficult to compete with is their very large and solid community, and most of them are people who are already experts in the crypto world.

MEGABSC FINANCE - HYBRID DEFI ON BINANCE SMART CHAIN 
                                            WEBSITE        WHITEPAPER        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        TELEGRAM        ANN

judaspriest

Activity: 1330
Merit: 100

C O M B O

View Profile
November 20, 2020, 05:10:48 PM

There are many tokens that has already overtake the price of eth like YFI, WBTC and even the price of bitcoin surpassed by those DeFi tokens but beating eth from the second rank there is no crypto can beat it.

YFI beats Ethereum's price because YFI's supply is less than Ethereum,
it's natural that YFI's price exceeds Bitcoin and Ethereum, but the second position that could be Eth's competitor is Ripple,
we already know that XRP might return to second place.

Swopon
Copper Member

Activity: 700
Merit: 120

Gamdom

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2020, 05:29:04 PM

Ethereum has strong position and many projects are built on Eth. It has always high volume. So if any new crypto want to beat Eth then it will have to have high volume and trustworthy. It is possible for Ripple, Chainlink, USDT. They has high volume and if market push them then it is possible to beat Eth.

yeamin.rsl

Activity: 700

View Profile
November 20, 2020, 05:40:58 PM

I don’t think so any coin can beat ETH in the crypto market. ETH is the second best coin after Bitcoin in the market. Every day ETH is gaining more popularity and becoming more powerful.
Gotumoot

Activity: 1372
Merit: 261

View Profile
November 20, 2020, 06:21:12 PM

There are many crypto token listed in coinmarketcap and been traded in top exchanges like binance, Yobit and lDex exchange which people consider as proficient enough in the cryptocurrency market and knowing well that Eth is ranking number 2 position in the coinmarketcap, let's discuss Do you think that any new crypto currency overtake Eth in times of price value can that be possible?
New crypto like ICO,IEO and other new born projects have a possibility to beat any crypto even BTC but I don't think that we could see it happen so soon.
Every project have a potential to beat any crypto I believe that someday there would be a crypto that would even replace BTC as the King or Top 1 of crypto.
Mahmudmach

Activity: 363

ARCS - A New World Token

View Profile
November 22, 2020, 02:45:38 PM

I think it is very difficult to beat ethereum because so many people depend on it, but I also believe that in the future anything can happen, if I predict which is very likely to beat in the future ethereum xrp polkadot and bnb

▀███▄ ▀███▄ ▀███▄  ▀▄   A R C S   ▀▄   A   N E W   W O R L D   T O K E N   ▀▄  ▀███▄ ▀███▄ ▀███▄
|     WEBSITE     |     TWITTER     |   TELEGRAM   |     MEDIUM     |  WHITEPAPER  |
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Benefactor

Activity: 1260
Merit: 504

View Profile
November 22, 2020, 03:26:45 PM

Be that as it may, the situation of any coin can be surpassed. In any case, it can't be as mainstream as ETH. Since ETH controls the whole ETH upheld token. ETH controls the entire framework so its significance is massive. There are somewhere in the range of not many great activities in the space now that can give Ethereum run for its cash.

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
.cogwise.
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
.Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights.  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

atamism

Activity: 463
Merit: 11

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
November 22, 2020, 04:04:46 PM

Is there a certain coin or what is that coin? When every coins goes up I am pretty sure that Ethereum will go up to.  Ethereum is potential coin and it will continuously grow when time comes.

Davian144

Activity: 2520
Merit: 578

View Profile
November 22, 2020, 04:17:49 PM

Is there a certain coin or what is that coin? When every coins goes up I am pretty sure that Ethereum will go up to.  Ethereum is potential coin and it will continuously grow when time comes.
And what you said is also happening at this time where Ethereum has started to slowly increase in price, although it is unpredictable to what extent Ethereum will go up this year, but having Ethereum is a very profitable thing because the token is correct really strong in all sectors.
Ghondronk

Activity: 356
Merit: 14

https://exiptoken.io/

View Profile
November 22, 2020, 04:52:15 PM

Though Ethereum (ETH) is one of the well known crypto-currencies, it does not mean that it is unbeatable. If someone comes up with a better alternative, there is a good chance for getting more enthusiasts attracted and with the increased demand, it may outperform the ETH. In a world where nothing is permanent, anything is possible.

EXIP PROJECT
A Decentralized Domain & Top-level domain service where your domain and TLD identified by a NFT
────────  Whitepaper ⬝  Twitter ⬝  Telegram⬝   Facebook ⬝  Medium    ─────── 
whiteblue

Activity: 1246
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 23, 2020, 05:12:27 PM

Ethereum capitalization is strong enough that it will be difficult for the new Coin to beat Eth.  Ethereum is becoming an investment choice for beginners or those who have been in the crypto space for a long time.  We have been here for several years. We can see that the Eth ranking on Coinmarketcap is quite safe, only Ripple is able to overtake but it doesn't last long.
Dr.Osh
Legendary

Activity: 2702
Merit: 1004

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
November 23, 2020, 05:32:13 PM

Everything can happen in the crypto world, but to be able to conquer eth is not easy. There have been many altcoins that have been claimed to be better than eth but still they have not been able to conquer eth until now.
The strength of Ethereum that is difficult to compete with is their very large and solid community, and most of them are people who are already experts in the crypto world.
yes, I also believe anything can happen, and the crypto world is vulnerable to that. It's just that, there are so many coins that currently have potential but cannot replace Ethereum's position. because of that, I am not so sure that the new coin will replace ethereum. Well, maybe it could happen, but I don't think it will happen in the long run as was the case with XRP.

█████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████