Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 11:57:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Can new crypto beat Eth in the market?  (Read 10707 times)
cilgindansci

Activity: 504
Merit: 10

umachit.fund

View Profile
December 20, 2020, 07:50:03 AM

I think this is possible. Ethereum will always be very powerful, but a project can be produced to take it instead.
Time will reveal everything about it. The current Ethereum performance is below expectations in my opinion.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
3meek

Activity: 2408
Merit: 673

God, save BTC!

View Profile
December 20, 2020, 08:02:26 AM

A friend of mine called EOS the ETH killer and said to buy it via Ownr.

There were a lot of "Ethereum killers" on the market, but none of them were ever able to kill it! Grin
Many new projects appear every year, but I think that none of them can achieve the same success as Ethereum!

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
huiji2011

Activity: 265
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 20, 2020, 08:57:54 AM

There were a lot of "Ethereum killers" on the market, but none of them were ever able to kill it! Grin
Many new projects appear every year, but I think that none of them can achieve the same success as Ethereum!
Never say ever, there is no impossible in the cryptocurrency market, might be someday the Killer would appear finally, even maybe the Killer is just one of that named ETH Killers by coincidence.

███    TWITTER     MOCKTAIL     WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                        FIRST SEMI-FUNGIBLE TOKEN ON BSC        SMART CONTRACT    ███
███  TELEGRAM  
3meek

Activity: 2408
Merit: 673

God, save BTC!

View Profile
December 20, 2020, 10:13:17 AM

Never say ever, there is no impossible in the cryptocurrency market, might be someday the Killer would appear finally, even maybe the Killer is just one of that named ETH Killers by coincidence.

Even the new DOT project, which was advertised by the developers of ETH, didn't make much of a hype! Although their technology is really good... Ether has proven itself in this market, and I don't think anyone will be able to replace it in the near future! This is just my opinion... Wink

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
FaucetKING

Activity: 1246
Merit: 306

C U

View Profile
December 20, 2020, 10:26:16 AM

It's possible, when talking about Bitcoin it's impossible i'm sure of that but when talking about Ethereum, it all depends on the market adoption and the decision of miners.
Leaving Ethereum die is a possible event, they are letting their network die each hype event the network of ethereum is not that promising. They should raise the TPS and the speed also the capacity and i think that the next upgrade will have an effect but they will also face problems in the future till the miners leave which i'm really afraid of .
DrBeer
Legendary

Activity: 3752
Merit: 1864

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2020, 12:06:35 PM

It could happen, but for now, no one can replace Eth at Number 2. No one has matched Eth’s technology to this day.
If anyone follows, perhaps it still needs better and longer development. From the creation of Eth in 2014 to now it’s been 6 years,
Ethereum has not wavered on its position, because its CEO is very smart to maintain Eth to this day.
But we as ordinary human beings can’t predict who can beat Ethereum for the foreseeable future.  But we can look at which coins
are potentially much better in the future, with monitoring their progress.

Everything in this world is temporary. Ethereum took HIS NICHE in ITS TIME, when there was an extremely comfortable environment for the implementation of this technology. Today, Ethereum has overgrown with a fairly thick layer of problems, the solution of which is not present and in the future is not visible. at least real system solutions. Moreover, in recent years, many technologies have appeared that will be ready tomorrow to replace Ethereum, and most likely not to replace Ethereum, but to become a completely different solution, of a completely different, new level. Therefore, very soon we will see another change of "top officials" in the crypto world

...AoBT...
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████
█████████████████████████
███████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████
The Alliance
of Bitcointalk
Translators
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███
████████████████▄
▄██
███████████████████▄
▄█
██████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
█████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
███████████████▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
..JOIN US..

▄███████████████████████▄
█████▀▀██████▀▀██▀▀▀▀████
████████▀██████████
████▄▄▄▄▀███████
███████▄▀▄█▀▀███████
████████████▀████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
█████

██████████
..HIRE US..
bitzizzix

Activity: 2380
Merit: 448

View Profile
December 20, 2020, 03:07:29 PM

So far nothing has been able to beat or replace Ethereum and this topic comes up frequently and until now no one has been able to change its position to be the best coin after bitcoin.
There are lots of Ethereum killers but that is just a joke because in reality there are none and but didn't know about it in the next few years.
and Ethereum is a cryptocurrency that has smart contracts or peer to peer smart contracts at this time, and Ethereum is still often discussed in the cryptocurrency world and is still in demand and trusted by investors.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
JeotQ

Activity: 406
Merit: 14

View Profile
December 20, 2020, 05:27:02 PM

Anything is possible in this world but for that to happen Ethereum will have to lose supports because right now Ethereum got all the love from all smart contract users, Ethereum has strong community, whatever the new project will have to offer must be very different, like something we've never seen before in crypto space, maybe then just maybe Ethereum can be defeated

konflikkastil

Activity: 879
Merit: 10

Binance #Smart World Global Token

View Profile
December 20, 2020, 05:38:11 PM

Sooner or later we are going to have that situation happen where other crypto will be so strong and will level up with ETH or even move a bit higher. I remember Bitcoincash a crypto coin than has supercede the price of ETH over time and I see other coin too coming up to that level. Because in this cryptocurrencies world, anything is possible. That's a lesson that I have learnt. Crypto market is very huge and we should expect something big in the coming years.

SWG.io  ⁞ Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.13                                        ╖
║         〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 ◊ ICOHOLDER ⁞ 4.45 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙        ║
╙                  ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY  NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹                  ╜
thesmallgod

Activity: 1498
Merit: 129

View Profile
December 21, 2020, 12:37:54 PM

Do you know that most project make use of the smart contract creation which is the part of the feature of the Ethereum blockchain. Alot of them still directly or indirectly contribute to the development of the Ethereum blockchain. In that case, you will realize it is very hard to see them beat ETH in term of technology or development. Some other project that develop their blockchain technology specifically target a particular area of needs and they are limited in term of technical usage. Also their development cannot be comparable to Ethereum blockchain. Take for instance, the WAVE you hardly read and update about the upcoming development so the rate at which people interact with such platforms are not much compare to Ethereum. Finally, Ethereum is regarded as one of the oldest altcoin and the rate at which it continuously improve its platform is an indication that new project will hardly beat ETH
rahmatullah9305

Activity: 983

View Profile
December 21, 2020, 12:52:15 PM

Yes there are so many new crypto in the market but do you really think it can beat Eth ? Since I started using crypto, eth has been seat in 2nd position since then, Old crypto/s can't beat Eth, how much more the newly ones? If there's a coin that can beat Eth, it is only Ripple.  Wink
Yes, it seems likely that Ripple tokens are closer to the current ETH ranking, but it's been a while since Ripple tokens haven't been able to beat ETH, so it would be funny and impossible for new tokens to beat ETH at this point.
martina14

Activity: 1190
Merit: 111

View Profile
December 21, 2020, 02:31:45 PM

There are many crypto token listed in coinmarketcap and been traded in top exchanges like binance, Yobit and lDex exchange which people consider as proficient enough in the cryptocurrency market and knowing well that Eth is ranking number 2 position in the coinmarketcap, let's discuss Do you think that any new crypto currency overtake Eth in times of price value can that be possible?

Don't tell me you don't know that Ethereum is established for a couple of years now, I remembered the the time when I was started here in this field of business in crypto space were ETH was only 0.01BTC something then during Bull run 2017 it went up the price almost 1k plus in USD, so this time I guess it become better than 2017 for sure. In short, none of the altcoins can beat Ethereum of course, based on my own perception only.

Inspiron14

Activity: 1064
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 21, 2020, 04:02:39 PM

Ethereum is not an ordinary altcoin, Ethereum has become like the next Bitcoin,
but it's just that Bitcoin is very popular, in the Ethereum market it does have its own pair,
of course that makes Ethereum's liquidity up, I think for new altcoins it will also be difficult to beat Ethereum, my XRP now it's hard to beat ethereum, let alone new altcoin

meldrio1

Activity: 1358

View Profile
December 21, 2020, 05:28:09 PM

Nope there is no cryptocurrency can beat ethereum because it has already gained popularity. Many altcoins has been created and has many uses then people started speculating that this crypto can beat eth but until now eth is still dominating, no doubt that eth is the king of the alts.

oprahwindfury

Activity: 568
Merit: 108

View Profile
December 21, 2020, 05:52:36 PM

All that stay on top will at last will goes down in whenever. Old innovation will be supplant with the more development future so it mean in the event that one new venture that can offer more new thing than ethereum.

Sirait

Activity: 1890
Merit: 101

1xBit 🏆 │ NotYourKeys.org

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2020, 06:20:52 PM

^ It's very difficult for new cryptos to beat Ethereum in the crypto market. There are 2 reasons for this, first ethereum is the most popular cryptocurrency after bitcoin because ethereum has succeeded in becoming a cryptocurrency as well as a protocol that has been widely used by global platforms - and ethereum has also succeeded in driving the era of initial coin offerings. Secondly, ethereum's market cap is already very big in the market, and it is very difficult for new cryptocurrencies to beat this, even the capitalization of XRP, LTC, and some other popular cryptos have not been able to beat ethereum's cap. That's the reason why new cryptocurrencies are so hard to beat ETH.

Swopon
Copper Member

Activity: 700
Merit: 120

Gamdom

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2020, 06:32:30 PM

Ethereum has the strong position and it is used to make smart contact. Though currently the fees are slightly high but it can be fixed. If any new crypto want to grab that position, it it will definitely be hard to beat but possible yet. New crypto should be served like this or better than this.

Nothing is permanent and it can be replaced if any crypto can beat by following it's system or develop a new system which will be demaded

Wisbrown

Activity: 81
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 21, 2020, 07:15:45 PM

New crypto have the chance to beat existing crypto currency  because at first the cost of buy is always low and are not much, but is not easy for new crypt to beat ETH because  is a popular currency after Bitcoin.
Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
December 21, 2020, 07:39:19 PM

It's really hard for new cryptos to beat ethereum. We know that ethereum has been gathering supporters, the community and investors for a long time.

That's the big advantage ETH have, supporters, investors and developers who trust the platform.

Coupled with the smart contract they have makes it easier for new projects if they want to create tokens.

Very usable for the developers most of them are using the chain to developed thier projects, giving them also the opportunity.

Since ethereum there have been many successful projects and some have failed.

Depends from how the team works from their created coin, ETH hep them to exist.

But they have been very influential in the cryptocurrency industry today.

Next to Bitcoin and still gaining popularities due to usable platform.
bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 1217

View Profile
December 21, 2020, 08:04:06 PM

Don't tell me you don't know that Ethereum is established for a couple of years now, I remembered the the time when I was started here in this field of business in crypto space were ETH was only 0.01BTC something then during Bull run 2017 it went up the price almost 1k plus in USD, so this time I guess it become better than 2017 for sure. In short, none of the altcoins can beat Ethereum of course, based on my own perception only.

Ethereum is still far behind its ATH levels of 2017 and during the last 2-3 months, it's exchange rate versus Bitcoin has also gone down by a lot. Ethereum gave almost 100x returns to those who invested in it during 2017. But it has underperformed since then. The DeFi and ETH 2.0 hypes have failed to take Ethereum back to the previous peak levels. But it's position as the no.2 cryptocurrency seems to be secure for now. Because the other altcoins are in even more bad shape when compared to Ethereum.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: