Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 10:28:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Who will be the champion in 2023/24 season?
Manchester City - 83 (45.1%)
Liverpool - 31 (16.8%)
Arsenal - 39 (21.2%)
Chelsea - 7 (3.8%)
Manchester United - 12 (6.5%)
Totenham - 7 (3.8%)
Newcastle - 2 (1.1%)
Other - 3 (1.6%)
Total Voters: 184

Pages: « 1 ... 5685 5686 5687 5688 5689 5690 5691 5692 5693 5694 5695 5696 5697 5698 5699 5700 5701 5702 5703 5704 5705 5706 5707 5708 5709 5710 5711 5712 5713 5714 5715 5716 5717 5718 5719 5720 5721 5722 5723 5724 5725 5726 5727 5728 5729 5730 5731 5732 5733 5734 [5735] 5736 5737 5738 5739 5740 5741 5742 5743 5744 5745 5746 5747 5748 5749 5750 5751 5752 5753 5754 5755 5756 5757 5758 5759 5760 5761 5762 5763 5764 5765 5766 5767 5768 5769 5770 5771 5772 5773 5774 5775 5776 5777 5778 5779 5780 5781 5782 5783 5784 5785 ... 6080 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Premier League Prediction Thread 2023/2024  (Read 631208 times)
Onyeeze

Activity: 504
Merit: 154

View Profile
March 13, 2024, 10:08:12 PM

This is the best Premier League title race ever. The English Premier League is more interesting to watch now because fans are always looking forward to seeing if Liverpool, Manchester City, and Arsenal will drop points. If Arsenal can win or draw with Manchester City at Etihad Stadium, I believe Arsenal can win the Premier League trophy this season.
It would be extraordinary if Arsenal could beat Manchester City when they visit the Etihad Stadium at the end of this month, but I don't think that Manchester City will immediately lose when they host Arsenal at the end of the month unless many of Manchester City's key players are injured. Because as long as there are still many key players from Manchester City who are fit enough to play, it will be quite difficult for Arsenal to beat Manchester City at the Etihad Stadium.

I think so too, and under that condition things will turn around again. Liverpool will be back in first place, MC in second and Arsenal in third as if nothing will change. This end of the season is still very tense because any mistake by these three teams knocks them out of the championship race
I don't see this happening anytime soon reason being that from recent history, Arsenal have been known to top the league early in the season and later they will start flopping and lose their spot to the pain and agony of their fans. This year they magically are at the top of the league when no one was expecting. Do you think they will give up that spot easily? I'm actually having the feeling that Arsenal might win Manchester City in their next meeting, this being against what many people are expecting. Arsenal have shown some level of confidence and determination that gave them victories in some matches they would have lost ordinarily. We should not forget that they have won all their Premiership matches from February till date, whereas Manchester City have drawn twice within the same period. Arsenal defeated Manchester City in their first meeting at Emirates Stadium and I'm looking forward to them winning them back to back even though Manchester City seems to have upper hands going by H2H.
You are the first person who has said Arsenal can beat Manchester City at the Etihad Stadium this season. Arsenal's ability to top the Premier League means they are prepared to challenge their rivals for the title. It will not be business as usual for Manchester City at Etihad Stadium because Arsenal will want to defend themselves against Manchester City. 
If ask me to stake half of my savings I will do because I know that arsenal will beat Manchester city or at last the match will end by draw, I have already study the system of arsenal kind of participation when their are away and when they are home, so I believe that arsenal will neither win Manchester city or the match will end with draw matche, I know that may people will encounter it, because I know that many people will kick against it, but I know that in gambling matches is unpredictable, and it's what so many of us will stand on, or they will capitalise that Manchester City will win.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Smartvirus
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1110

View Profile
March 13, 2024, 10:11:59 PM

Arsenal faces some tough challenges in their upcoming matches, especially their next match against Chelsea on the 16th, which has been postponed, followed by a match against Manchester City.

Facing Manchester City won't be easy for Arsenal, and losing is not an option. Winning this match would boost their confidence for the remaining eight matches. Currently, Arsenal leads the table standings with 64 points requiring serious resilience, coordination, and encouragement from manager Mikel Arteta to succeed.
Chelsea ain’t no tough opponent for Arsenal, not with the quality of play Arsenal has been delivering lately, Chelsea ain’t no match for that and I don’t expect them to trouble Arsenal in there fixtures. Speak of Manchester City and there you could sense some real challenge. These would be the match decider as, they both stand title contenders and can’t afford to loose point. Sharing points could be the likely result and with Pep wouldn’t be up for that with his team so close to the top. What better way to secure that title by beating Arsenal. It would be some game.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Egii Nna

Activity: 294
Merit: 159

View Profile
March 13, 2024, 10:14:30 PM

I also hope that Arsenal will win against City, but judging rationally, the probability of this is not so great - look at the previous games between these clubs. I’m not a fan of going by history, but Arsenal actually have a terrible record against City, except for the last meeting, it’s almost zero wins and almost all losses. I will be happy if Arsenal at least draws. This will at least leave City behind, and Liverpool will presumably be able to increase their advantage over both clubs. Yes, the personal meeting is very important, but there is a more or less serious distance ahead, so the rest of the games will decide everything.
That's the least Arsenal can do is look for a draw, not a win at Etihad Stadium. Manchester City will surely find their way to win against Arsenal not a draw because that will bring them down the table for Liverpool to top them with close to 4 points.
After Manchester City's match with the Arsenal team, the rest of Manchester City's matches will be easy take on for them to win because they will be done having tough matches for the season.

Arsenal cannot even do that; it is just the fact that they can't win against Manchester City. Even going on a draw will also look hard to achieve because Manchester City will come well prepared for them as usual, so for them to have that hope that they will have a win or draw in the game is just a dream that can’t come true because everyone knows that the performance that Manchester City is playing this season is not something that we will see as a joke; they are very ready to win in any situation. If not for Liverpool and Chelsea, I don’t think Manchester City has gone to a draw with any other team in the Premier League this season. 

We were even talking about them winning Manchester City, even Chelsea. They will find it hard to win them, but I know people will think that Arsenal has more chances of winning Chelsea, but if you look at the previous game, you will see that Arsenal just got their point as a result of all those teams that are not that strong. That was what made them get a lot of points and be at the top of the table, but in a short time they will drop down. Furthermore, Chelsea's performance and that of Arsenal are almost the same, so I also don’t think Arsenal will win Chelsea. In their next match.

Jegileman

Activity: 336
Merit: 176

View Profile
March 13, 2024, 10:15:46 PM

It would be extraordinary if Arsenal could beat Manchester City when they visit the Etihad Stadium at the end of this month, but I don't think that Manchester City will immediately lose when they host Arsenal at the end of the month unless many of Manchester City's key players are injured. Because as long as there are still many key players from Manchester City who are fit enough to play, it will be quite difficult for Arsenal to beat Manchester City at the Etihad Stadium.

This is an indecisive game and it doesn’t matter who is hosting who at home. They are both fighting for the top spot of the premier league table in order to triumph and win the trophy this season, for this sake and how their performances are, they should be considered the same in this match. This will be a competitive match and until this match is played, we can’t tell which team will have the better chance of winning. Matches like this are unpredictable because anything can change in the field of play when you have two big teams and two talented coaches managing and fighting for the same position as the league is already coming to an end.

Huppercase

Activity: 756
Merit: 515

View Profile
March 13, 2024, 10:20:03 PM

It has been an entertaining match between Bournemouth and Luton Town. There has been many goals scored already, as the game is playing out a 3:3 draw. Luton Town are not really giving up in this relegation fight. It will be very good for them to walk out of this game with a draw, it will give them some chances of survival in the league. At this stage of this game I would like it to end in a draw, as the both team has tried holding this game to this point.

Luton town loss this one again but I must admit that one of the toughest team among the three teams we have in relegation is Luton town. These guys hardly play a match without scoring a goal, they have to even if they are going to lose that match and short on target is a complete task for them to complete. However, you see Burnley and Sheffield united, the are the laziest team so far in this tournament. I wish Luton town has draw this match, it would only bring them close to Nothingham forest so as to exit the relegation place, they have tried this season to end in that place.

If Nothingham continue to play in this form, they might even get relegated this season because last season, it was what Luton Town is playing right now, I mean the form they played to get out of the relegation zone, and if Luton could just improve small, they might just escape that stage and become the next Everton that doesn't go to top 4 and doesn't get relegate but this season was better if not for the 10 point deduction that later happened.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK  
          100%   MULTICHARGER  
Miles2006

Activity: 238
Merit: 151

Cashback 15%

View Profile
March 13, 2024, 10:32:32 PM

This is the best Premier League title race ever. The English Premier League is more interesting to watch now because fans are always looking forward to seeing if Liverpool, Manchester City, and Arsenal will drop points. If Arsenal can win or draw with Manchester City at Etihad Stadium, I believe Arsenal can win the Premier League trophy this season.

I think so too, and under that condition things will turn around again. Liverpool will be back in first place, MC in second and Arsenal in third as if nothing will change. This end of the season is still very tense because any mistake by these three teams knocks them out of the championship race
I don't see this happening anytime soon reason being that from recent history, Arsenal have been known to top the league early in the season and later they will start flopping and lose their spot to the pain and agony of their fans. This year they magically are at the top of the league when no one was expecting. Do you think they will give up that spot easily? I'm actually having the feeling that Arsenal might win Manchester City in their next meeting, this being against what many people are expecting. Arsenal have shown some level of confidence and determination that gave them victories in some matches they would have lost ordinarily. We should not forget that they have won all their Premiership matches from February till date, whereas Manchester City have drawn twice within the same period. Arsenal defeated Manchester City in their first meeting at Emirates Stadium and I'm looking forward to them winning them back to back even though Manchester City seems to have upper hands going by H2H.
You are the first person who has said Arsenal can beat Manchester City at the Etihad Stadium this season. Arsenal's ability to top the Premier League means they are prepared to challenge their rivals for the title. It will not be business as usual for Manchester City at Etihad Stadium because Arsenal will want to defend themselves against Manchester City. 
I strongly agree with the idea of Arsenal winning against Manchester city although the match will not be so easy but I don't think Arsenal will back down after attaining this height, we all watched the competition last weekend, how the three teams struggled to top but unfortunately Liverpool vs Manchester city match ended draw. I'm predicting this game in favour of Arsenal under probability, if the gooners manage to defeat city boys then we should expect more from Arsenal this season. I strongly believe Arsenal have more to offer likewise other teams but it feels good seeing Arsenal performance excellent cause it was same Arsenal who went down for Manchester city last season, no team is ready to make such mistake this season including Liverpool making this competition look tough.

Sakanwa

Activity: 504
Merit: 141

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 13, 2024, 10:34:54 PM

Liverpool FC still has a high chance of winning the league tittle this season ahead of Arsenal and Mancity,and if the two teams  should have a draw on the 19th when they will meet,and Liverpool wins their game,they will be returning back to the top because I think Arsenal are holding that position temporarily untill they beat City at Etihad stadium,that's when I can say they have a high chance of winning the league,but for now,I think it's Liverpool that has the edge.The reds will have to get as many goals as possible in their next game,to be able to meet up Arsenal's goal difference.

Queentoshi

Activity: 742
Merit: 308

View Profile
March 13, 2024, 10:38:47 PM

Luton town loss this one again but I must admit that one of the toughest team among the three teams we have in relegation is Luton town. These guys hardly play a match without scoring a goal,
Their problems are pretty obvious, how can you score three goals in the first half and still loose the game? Did they relent in trying to score goals, or did Bournemouth improve much in the second half. I feel it is a bit of both, because yes Bournemouth improved, but if Luton town have still tried to score they would have because they have been able to score goals against the big teams in the premier League. They were excited about leaving the relegation zone before finishing the task. If they survive this season, they will have to find a fix for their defensive challenges.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBITCRYPTO
FUTURES
[
1,000x
LEVERAGE
][
COMPETITIVE
FEES
][
INSTANT
EXECUTION
]██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRADE NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
ndutndut

Activity: 420
Merit: 141

View Profile
March 13, 2024, 10:39:33 PM

This is an indecisive game and it doesn’t matter who is hosting who at home. They are both fighting for the top spot of the premier league table in order to triumph and win the trophy this season, for this sake and how their performances are, they should be considered the same in this match. This will be a competitive match and until this match is played, we can’t tell which team will have the better chance of winning. Matches like this are unpredictable because anything can change in the field of play when you have two big teams and two talented coaches managing and fighting for the same position as the league is already coming to an end.
Of the three EPL league competitors, only Arsenal has a slim chance of getting the EPL league trophy even though they are currently at the top of the standings, because they have difficult matches in the remaining matches. Actually, before facing Man City, Arsenal should have faced Chelsea first, but because there was a delay, Arsenal will face Man City in the next match. But it doesn't stop there, in the remaining matches Arsenal will also face other strong matches such as Man United, Tottenham, Aston Villa and Liverpool.

Indeed, in the previous match Arsenal was able to beat Man City because their squad was incomplete, but in the next match Man City has the opportunity to beat Arsenal in front of their own supporters, especially since this victory is very important for them so that Manchester City can open up their hopes of retaining the EPL title. However, if Arsenal can beat Man City away from home then Arsenal's chances are no longer slim because beating Man City will certainly increase the confidence of the Arsenal players and this has the potential to make Arsenal consistent until the end of the season.

Leviathan.007

Activity: 1582
Merit: 722

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2024, 10:42:05 PM

I still do not think that neither Chelsea nor Newcastle will be able to go to Europe, it doesn't seem likely. I get the point and I am not saying that it would be impossible to have something like that, of course it "could" happen and there is no argument that it would be impossible, I am just saying that it is unlikely and that's it. I get that we are in a stage where we are going to see the world get a better approach towards football rather than just spend money all thanks to this situation.

Because, we have seen City and PSG spend a lot and get league titles and then some, people assumed money just makes teams better and since Chelsea also had that with Abrahimovic and Newcastle had success last year, money looked like the only thing required. As we see this year, money is very crucial but not the only thing.

You are right, money can change many things for the better, but success cannot always be achieved because of money. Newcastle and Chelsea have not been good this season and it is not because they do not have enough money, but the squad depth they have tends to not be as good as other teams such as Manchester City, Liverpool and Arsenal.

Chelsea and Newcastle need to improve and they must do it. Improving the squad should be given serious thought instead of spending a lot of money on players who can't really make an impact, that's the big loss they've suffered this season. But perhaps, the tight competition with the top teams made teams like Chelsea and Newcastle fail because of the abilities of their coaches.

Money is important and it can definitely help a team when they need it but this cannot solve everything for any team. For example, we know Chelsea spent lots of money and bought many expensive players and coaches. Maybe paid money more than any other team but still the result they got in this season so far was not what they wanted to get and this can show money can't solve all the problems for the teams.
But having a good owner who can make good decisions can definitely help the team to have better results and better performance.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
coinlocket$
Legendary

Activity: 2366
Merit: 1512

#1 VIP Crypto Casino

View Profile
March 13, 2024, 10:45:42 PM

Incredible what is happening this season there.

I was sure about a win for Guardiola but now anything can happen.

My heart says Klopp will win for a wonderful farewell to Liverpool.

My brain says, Guardiola will win they are the strongest team.

My hype says, Arsenal will win for a WTF moment.

.BITCASINO.. 
#1 VIP CRYPTO CASINO

▄██████████████▄
█▄████████████▄▀▄▄▄
█████████████████▄▄▄
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████████▄
███████████████████████████████
████▀█████████████▄▄██████████
██████▀██████████████████████
████████████████▀██████▌████
███████████████▀▀▄█▄▀▀█████▀
███████████████████▀▀█████▀
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████████████
          ▀▀▀████████
                ▀▀▀███

......PLAY......
marcous

Activity: 2408
Merit: 512

View Profile
March 13, 2024, 10:47:12 PM

That's true, even though Arsenal are at the peak of their best performance at the moment, beating City at the Etihad is still difficult to do. In the first half of the season Arsenal were able to beat City with a narrow score of 1-0 at the Emirates, it is clear that in the next meeting City will carry out a revenge mission. Apart from that, the background to confirm their respective positions at the top of the standings made the match even more intense.

On paper, City is still superior, because apart from acting as host, Pep Guardiola fleet also has consistent performance. As defending champions, City is still showing its strength, which is not much different from last season. Arsenal expectations are understandable, because they managed to qualify for the quarter finals of the Champions League.

On the other hand, whoever can win the match and top the standings will still be under pressure from Liverpool. If City can win, then the Reds can potentially overtake them because they have an easier match. In many aspects, City still outperforms Arsenal, especially when talking about experience, Pep certainly doesn't want to be beaten a second time by his student.

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
nelson4lov

Activity: 2072
Merit: 793

Top Crypto Casino

View Profile
March 13, 2024, 10:50:57 PM

How does one lose a 3-0 lead in the second half?  Well, meet Luton, A team that always fumbles the bag. Before now, I used to think a 3-0 is enough to bury a game until Luton lost to Bournemouth today. I didn't see the first half but had to tune in after Bournemouth got their second goal — Morris and Barkley even missed a golden opportunity that would have given them 1 point at least but they couldn't convert. These are the only kind of chances that Luton are going to get to help them out of the relegation battle but they keep fumbling the bag. They did it against Newcastle (fumbled a 2-goal lead) and today against Bournemouth. Pathetic. Simply.

████▐██▄█████████████████
████▐██████▄▄▄███████████
████▐████▄█████▄▄████████
████▐█████▀▀▀▀▀███▄██████
████▐███▀████████████████
████▐█████████▄█████▌████
████▐██▌█████▀██████▌████
████▐██████████▀████▌████
█████▀███▄█████▄███▀█████
███████▀█████████▀███████
██████████▀███▀██████████
BC.GAME
▄▄░░░▄▀▀▄████████
▄▄▄
██████████████
█████░░▄▄▄▄████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄██████▄▄▄▄████
▄███▄█▄▄██████████▄████▄████
███████████████████████████▀███
▀████▄██▄██▄░░░░▄████████████
▀▀▀█████▄▄▄███████████▀██
███████████████████▀██
███████████████████▄██
▄███████████████████▄██
█████████████████████▀██
██████████████████████▄
..CASINO....SPORTS....RACING..
█░░░░░░█░░░░░░█
▀███▀░░▀███▀░░▀███▀
▀░▀░░░░▀░▀░░░░▀░▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░█░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
░█░██░░███░░░█░██
░█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀

▄▄████▄▄
▄███▀▀███▄
██████████
▀███▄░▄██▀
▄▄████▄▄░▀█▀▄██▀▄▄████▄▄
▄███▀▀▀████▄▄██▀▄███▀▀███▄
███████▄▄▀▀████▄▄▀▀███████
▀███▄▄███▀░░░▀▀████▄▄▄███▀
▀▀████▀▀████████▀▀████▀▀
bering
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 1006

View Profile
March 13, 2024, 11:16:38 PM

7 goals were happened between the match Bournemouth vs Luton today and Bournemouth can dramatially win from Luton and during this match i can see Luton was unable to managed their consistency because in the first half Luton performance was very impressive they even can able to leading the game 3-0 and i thought in the second half it will be more easy for Luton because they can scores 3 goals but clearly i was wrong because when Luton has starting to playing defense i think Luton had just made a big mistakes because Luton let Bournemouth to control the game and it makes Bournemouth was change because they can playing with more aggressive and scores 4 goals and i think Antoine Semenyo deserved to called as man of the match because with his brace he can bringing Bournemouth to collect 3 points and after this result Bournemouth has 35 points and they have 14 points above the team from relegation zone so obviously Bournemouth position at league standings is very safe

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
EL MOHA

Activity: 406
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 13, 2024, 11:30:22 PM

Their problems are pretty obvious, how can you score three goals in the first half and still loose the game? Did they relent in trying to score goals, or did Bournemouth improve much in the second half. I feel it is a bit of both, because yes Bournemouth improved, but if Luton town have still tried to score they would have because they have been able to score goals against the big teams in the premier League. They were excited about leaving the relegation zone before finishing the task. If they survive this season, they will have to find a fix for their defensive challenges.

This is completely the wrong side of Luton this entire season, I feel if they by any chance can have a solution to this their defense leaking goals just anyhow they would have been way up the table and not been dragged into This relegation battle with others. One thing I will always say is no matter how you score goals your team defending against a goal actually determine your wins. Last season scoring goals wasn’t a big problem to Arsenal but defending it was and what happened they bottled the league against opponents that they already had a winning position in already. I have been a big Luton fan all season because of how small and determined the club is to stay in the premier league but if you can throw away a 3-0 lead to Bournemouth then you can’t escape the fall to me

pawel7777
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 1563

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2024, 11:43:05 PM

Luton team and fans must be really disappointed with this one. They were so close of earning those 3 points, which they desperately needed to escape the relegation zone. If they drove that first half's 3-0 to the end, they would jump up to the 17th place at the expense of Nottm Forrest.
Frankly, that looked like a horrible tactical mistake. They probably decided to focus on defence in the 2nd half, but that's not the best idea given they have one of the worst defence in the league, whether their attack is at par with the teams from the middle of the table. They even have more goals scored than the 6th Man Utd. They should've kept playing offensively and put even more pressure.
Well done for Bournemouth though, they put on a great show for their fans in the 2nd half and proven to all that 3 goals lead should not be considered "safe".

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
cengsuwuei

Activity: 714
Merit: 516

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
March 13, 2024, 11:48:48 PM

How does one lose a 3-0 lead in the second half?  Well, meet Luton, A team that always fumbles the bag. Before now, I used to think a 3-0 is enough to bury a game until Luton lost to Bournemouth today. I didn't see the first half but had to tune in after Bournemouth got their second goal — Morris and Barkley even missed a golden opportunity that would have given them 1 point at least but they couldn't convert. These are the only kind of chances that Luton are going to get to help them out of the relegation battle but they keep fumbling the bag. They did it against Newcastle (fumbled a 2-goal lead) and today against Bournemouth. Pathetic. Simply.

Bournemouth comeback match sensaional in the first half trailing 3-0. but able to turn things around and turn superior to 4-3. a team that never gives up even though they are 3-0 behind still fight and are able to turn defeat into a very sensational victory.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.14..

..Buy Now..

Iroh

Activity: 644
Merit: 275

View Profile
March 13, 2024, 11:58:13 PM

Perhaps Luton town became too relaxed as they had scored three goals to give them a good lead over their opponents and all in the first half of the game. They didn’t see Bournemouth equalizing and coming back from being three goals down. I sure didn’t see them equalizing and scoring three goals in the second half but they did just that and scored another to give them the win.
I think Luton town didn’t have a reliable defense as they had put it more effort in their attacks and that’s why they had conceded more goals than their opponents and lost the game.
TelolettOm

Activity: 2058
Merit: 550

View Profile
March 13, 2024, 11:59:41 PM
Last edit: March 15, 2024, 12:21:30 AM by TelolettOm

Incredible what is happening this season there.
I was sure about a win for Guardiola but now anything can happen.
My heart says Klopp will win for a wonderful farewell to Liverpool.
My brain says, Guardiola will win they are the strongest team.
My hype says, Arsenal will win for a WTF moment.
Guardiola have 2 strong competitors now, it won't be easy to win it. I think Klopp will have the biggest chance to win EPL trophy and he gets a great farewell. I'm not sure of Arteta will win the EPL trophy. We know Arsenal often makes a mistake in 2nd half of the season. I doubt if Arsenal can win against Man City in the next match. If Arsenal can beat Man City in the next match, I think Liverpool and Arsenal will be the strongest candidate for the EPL champion this season.

Sorry, I don't expect Man City to win again EPL trophy this season. Man City may be the strongest team but they don't really perform well in the last few matches. Your brain can say Man City as the strongest candidate but my brain assumes Liverpool will be the strongest candidate. Sure, this is only our own perception!  Grin

Source: goal.com

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
snipie
Legendary

Activity: 3150
Merit: 1140

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2024, 12:18:45 AM

Perhaps Luton town became too relaxed as they had scored three goals to give them a good lead over their opponents and all in the first half of the game. They didn’t see Bournemouth equalizing and coming back from being three goals down. I sure didn’t see them equalizing and scoring three goals in the second half but they did just that and scored another to give them the win.
I think Luton town didn’t have a reliable defense as they had put it more effort in their attacks and that’s why they had conceded more goals than their opponents and lost the game.

That was one of the worst comeback. After leading with 3 goals to 0 in the first half. Luton Town took 4 goals in the second half in almost half an hour precisely! That collapse should not occur with a team playing in English Premier League. This will make the players stressed in the upcoming games and they will not trust themselves.

I saw many postponed games, partially to European competitions, but there is an interesting match this Sunday between Manchester United and Liverpool in the final match of the FA Cup. I think we already know the winner, LFC  Wink

Pages: « 1 ... 5685 5686 5687 5688 5689 5690 5691 5692 5693 5694 5695 5696 5697 5698 5699 5700 5701 5702 5703 5704 5705 5706 5707 5708 5709 5710 5711 5712 5713 5714 5715 5716 5717 5718 5719 5720 5721 5722 5723 5724 5725 5726 5727 5728 5729 5730 5731 5732 5733 5734 [5735] 5736 5737 5738 5739 5740 5741 5742 5743 5744 5745 5746 5747 5748 5749 5750 5751 5752 5753 5754 5755 5756 5757 5758 5759 5760 5761 5762 5763 5764 5765 5766 5767 5768 5769 5770 5771 5772 5773 5774 5775 5776 5777 5778 5779 5780 5781 5782 5783 5784 5785 ... 6080 »
  Print  

Jump to: