Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 09:27:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Who will be the champion in 2023/24 season?
Manchester City - 83 (45.4%)
Liverpool - 31 (16.9%)
Arsenal - 38 (20.8%)
Chelsea - 7 (3.8%)
Manchester United - 12 (6.6%)
Totenham - 7 (3.8%)
Newcastle - 2 (1.1%)
Other - 3 (1.6%)
Total Voters: 183

Pages: « 1 ... 2137 2138 2139 2140 2141 2142 2143 2144 2145 2146 2147 2148 2149 2150 2151 2152 2153 2154 2155 2156 2157 2158 2159 2160 2161 2162 2163 2164 2165 2166 2167 2168 2169 2170 2171 2172 2173 2174 2175 2176 2177 2178 2179 2180 2181 2182 2183 2184 2185 2186 [2187] 2188 2189 2190 2191 2192 2193 2194 2195 2196 2197 2198 2199 2200 2201 2202 2203 2204 2205 2206 2207 2208 2209 2210 2211 2212 2213 2214 2215 2216 2217 2218 2219 2220 2221 2222 2223 2224 2225 2226 2227 2228 2229 2230 2231 2232 2233 2234 2235 2236 2237 ... 6044 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Premier League Prediction Thread 2023/2024  (Read 617630 times)
Zilon

Activity: 966
Merit: 421

Bitcoindata.science

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2022, 08:14:54 PM

In my opinion the two competitors in the premier league this season are Manchester City and Arsenal, I think Tottenham will do great enough to earn them a top four spot but I don't see them as contenders this season, they will not be able to maintain this form until the end of the season. Probably the meetings between these three clubs will give us a better view on the comparisons between these teams.

The difference between the three isn't much anymore and as far as premier league is concern no club is too big to fall. Arsenal might seem strong at the moment but to what extent can they hold to the top position. They haven't meet with City, Tottenham and Chelsea and this three club will surely shift them from the position they are comfortably occupying at the moment.

Tottenham shares the same point with City and currently i see them worthy enough to challenge City and Arsenal for the league title
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
SatoPrincess

Activity: 980
Merit: 703

View Profile
September 20, 2022, 08:18:53 PM

I hope so but im not sure about chelsea. There are so many rumour about todd wanna change the name of chelsea which has been using for more than one hundred years. That's a very bad rumour around chelsea. He wants to change it into the london cowboys and it sounds like american football name which is being too far from the name of chelsea which already known by so many people. In my opinion if liverpool has more advantage compared with chelsea.
Chelsea didn't perform so well based from overall performance that already happened. Todd was changing the club into the bad way
I'm beginning to see some signs of confusion with this Chelsea new owner Todd starting with sacking Thomas Tuchel to trying to Changing Chelsea's name to "London cowboys" or whatever doesn't make any sense to me at all, neither is it easier/sweeter in pronunciation than the existing name or the problem to Chelsea right now, I don't just understand that rumors about the change in the name of Chelsea and he should be focus on fixing the problem to Chelsea which he already started by sacking Tuchel and not name.

It is really funny to think of one of the biggest teams in London are changing their name to “The London Cowboys”, if Todd Boehly succeeds in doing this, Chelsea fans will be mocked at so much by rival club fans. It is a big change and could even make them lose some fans when the name is finally changed. I really don't understand why the name has to be changed, there are more pressing issues to fix than changing the club's name.

███▄▀██▄▄
░░▄████▄▀████ ▄▄▄
░░████▄▄▄▄░░█▀▀
███ ██████▄▄▀█▌
░▄░░███▀████
░▐█░░███░██▄▄
░░▄▀░████▄▄▄▀█
░█░▄███▀████ ▐█
▀▄▄███▀▄██▄
░░▄██▌░░██▀
░▐█▀████ ▀██
░░█▌██████ ▀▀██▄
░░▀███
▄▄██▀▄███
▄▄▄████▀▄████▄░░
▀▀█░░▄▄▄▄████░░
▐█▀▄▄█████████
████▀███░░▄░
▄▄██░███░░█▌░
█▀▄▄▄████░▀▄░░
█▌████▀███▄░█░
▄██▄▀███▄▄▀
▀██░░▐██▄░░
██▀████▀█▌░
▄██▀▀██████▐█░░
███▀░░
Rockstarguy

Activity: 994
Merit: 580

God is great

View Profile
September 20, 2022, 08:22:10 PM

In my opinion the two competitors in the premier league this season are Manchester City and Arsenal, I think Tottenham will do great enough to earn them a top four spot but I don't see them as contenders this season, they will not be able to maintain this form until the end of the season. Probably the meetings between these three clubs will give us a better view on the comparisons between these teams.

Hmm.. I'm even thinking that maybe Arsenal will be the one not to be able to maintain their performance, Arsenal have been defeated once by Manchester United. I am not sure if arsenal can try not to be defeated again.  Tottenham have not lose any point right from the beginning of the season . If Arsenal eventually meet with Tottenham , I don't think  they can  defeat Tottenham. This is what I think though, but time will tell if Arsenal can maintain their performance.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
ShowOff
Legendary

Activity: 2618
Merit: 1181

View Profile
September 20, 2022, 08:30:53 PM

is it that easy. I'm not sure they will continue to be consistent until the end of the competition. things will change quickly if they are not consistent. manchester city is still the strongest team to win the title at the end of the 2022/2023 competition. Arsenal haven't met manchester city and liverpool this season which I think they can drop points against bigger teams. but I am quite optimistic that this season's arsenal squad is more promising than the previous season and they deserve to be counted as a challenger team to manchester city.
Of course you are right, Arsenal are still struggling to maintain their good form against a top team like when they were beaten by Manchester United.

I agree that this season Arsenal's performance is much better than last season. Their current team composition looks quite ready to compete for the title, but they have a lot to prove especially about their ability to pick up points in tough match like against Liverpool, Manchester City, Chelsea or Tottenham. If Arsenal are capable, then I believe they deserve to be called strong candidates.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
m2017
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1304

keep walking, Johnnie

View Profile
September 20, 2022, 08:35:49 PM

Hmm.. I'm even thinking that maybe Arsenal will be the one not to be able to maintain their performance, Arsenal have been defeated once by Manchester United. I am not sure if arsenal can try not to be defeated again.  Tottenham have not lose any point right from the beginning of the season . If Arsenal eventually meet with Tottenham , I don't think  they can  defeat Tottenham. This is what I think though, but time will tell if Arsenal can maintain their performance.
Meeting Arsenal with Tottenham is inevitable. Despite the loss in the match against Manchester United, Arsenal still held up with dignity and it can't be said that this loss showed how weak Arsenal are. Quite the contrary, that game showed how dangerous Manchester United can be. In the upcoming game against Tottenham, I don't single out this team as a favorite and don't foresee their dominance. I think that the next match will be approximately equal with Arsenal and I admit that the match will end in a draw.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
SatoPrincess

Activity: 980
Merit: 703

View Profile
September 20, 2022, 08:51:40 PM

Manchester City have many competitors this season, not as last season they only have Manchester city which was their biggest competitors.  With all this contenders Manchester City still have the chance of winning the league this season.  Manchester City have the strongest quad than any other club in epl .
Many competitors? I only see 2 competitors (Arsenal and Tottenham).
I'm not sure if Man City will have the highest chance to win the title. To be considered the favorite to win EPL title, Man City should defeat the competitors first when they have the big matches (against Tottenham on matchday 7, against Arsenal on matchday 12). If Man City can defeat them, I believe Man City will be the favorite to win EPL title again this season.

If Manchester city continue using their new tactics in this season to play Tottenham and Arsenal in their next matches, no doubt they will win because Manchester city strikers has showcased many signs that they are still in good position to win this premier league title. If Arsenal could not defeat Manchester united in their last match, showed that it will be difficult for them to defeat Manchester city in this tournament, because Manchester city is more stronger than Manchester united in this season. Tottenham are still lacking in the area of defense which will be one of the advantage Manchester city will use to achieve victory from Tottenham in their next match.
Manchester city have been the so impressive this season with an unbeatable run in 7 games now, the team look so much as a transformed group, their midfield amd attack has become much stronger and the way they are scoring goal with the help of the super signing Erling Haaland I think they are the team to watch out for every week. Their performance have been superb and as I understand it will be a very difficult task to beat City even for Arsenal and Tottenham.

███▄▀██▄▄
░░▄████▄▀████ ▄▄▄
░░████▄▄▄▄░░█▀▀
███ ██████▄▄▀█▌
░▄░░███▀████
░▐█░░███░██▄▄
░░▄▀░████▄▄▄▀█
░█░▄███▀████ ▐█
▀▄▄███▀▄██▄
░░▄██▌░░██▀
░▐█▀████ ▀██
░░█▌██████ ▀▀██▄
░░▀███
▄▄██▀▄███
▄▄▄████▀▄████▄░░
▀▀█░░▄▄▄▄████░░
▐█▀▄▄█████████
████▀███░░▄░
▄▄██░███░░█▌░
█▀▄▄▄████░▀▄░░
█▌████▀███▄░█░
▄██▄▀███▄▄▀
▀██░░▐██▄░░
██▀████▀█▌░
▄██▀▀██████▐█░░
███▀░░
Odusko

Activity: 896
Merit: 509

Defend Bitcoin and its PoW: bitcoincleanup.com

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2022, 09:08:22 PM

Meeting Arsenal with Tottenham is inevitable. Despite the loss in the match against Manchester United, Arsenal still held up with dignity and it can't be said that this loss showed how weak Arsenal are. Quite the contrary, that game showed how dangerous Manchester United can be. In the upcoming game against Tottenham, I don't single out this team as a favorite and don't foresee their dominance. I think that the next match will be approximately equal with Arsenal and I admit that the match will end in a draw.
I think sme time around October Tottenham and arsenal are going to meet and if care i not taken Arsenal will not recover from the impact of that game as Tottenham, look more prepare then Asernal this season.
But then let watch out to see what the result of the coming mtches of both clubs will be, The coming weeks will be tough for Asernal as their will face manchester united in October also.

.Duelbits.
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
..DICE...
███████████████████████████████
███▀▀                     ▀▀███
███    ▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄    ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███   ▀████▀       ▀████▀   ███
███                         ███
███   ▄████▄       ▄████▄   ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███    ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀    ███
███▄▄                     ▄▄███
.MINES.
████████████████████████▄▀▄████
██████████████▀▄▄▄▀█████▄▀▄████
████████████▀ █████▄▀████ █████
██████████      █████▄▀▀▄██████
███████▀          ▀████████████
█████▀              ▀██████████
█████                ██████████
████▌                ▐█████████
█████                ██████████
██████▄            ▄███████████
████████▄▄      ▄▄█████████████
.PLINKO.
█████████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀█████████
██████▀  ▄▄███ ███      ▀██████
█████  ▄▀▀                █████
████  ▀                    ████
████                       ████
█████                     █████
██████▄                 ▄██████
█████████▄▄▄       ▄▄▄█████████
10,000x
MULTIPLIER
NEARLY UP TO
.50%. REWARDS
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
Pokapoka124

Activity: 1134
Merit: 555

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2022, 09:08:40 PM

New Manchester United manager Erik ten Hag has been compared by midfielder Bruno Fernandes to Pep Guardiola and Jurgen Klopp because of the way he instilled discipline and a certain mentality at Old Trafford.

Manchester United appointed him as permanent manager in May. However, the Dutchman's tenure as United manager started badly when he lost his first two games.

But since then, the results have improved, and United have won four Premier League games in a row to move up to the top five of the table.
I cannot support this statement because Pep is an outstanding manager, he is not just outstanding because he coaches or have coached a number of big clubs but I say he is outstanding because of how much he has achieved is this time coaching these clubs. He currently holds 5 Premier trophies, 4 of which he has won in a space of 5 years. We don't often see this type of record in the premier league, his sight for good players makes him even so outstanding.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
.SIGN UP.
martyns

Activity: 840
Merit: 137

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2022, 09:13:21 PM

is it that easy. I'm not sure they will continue to be consistent until the end of the competition. things will change quickly if they are not consistent. manchester city is still the strongest team to win the title at the end of the 2022/2023 competition. Arsenal haven't met manchester city and liverpool this season which I think they can drop points against bigger teams. but I am quite optimistic that this season's arsenal squad is more promising than the previous season and they deserve to be counted as a challenger team to manchester city.
Of course you are right, Arsenal are still struggling to maintain their good form against a top team like when they were beaten by Manchester United.

I agree that this season Arsenal's performance is much better than last season. Their current team composition looks quite ready to compete for the title, but they have a lot to prove especially about their ability to pick up points in tough match like against Liverpool, Manchester City, Chelsea or Tottenham. If Arsenal are capable, then I believe they deserve to be called strong candidates.
Arsenal are in a better position to compete for the premier league title this season, after just recording just a loss and the rest are winning. It's not an easy job for Mikel Arteta yo build the gunners to where it is today. Arsenal having one of their best form over the season, but there is big threats for them as road to Glory won't be an easy task. They will face tough clubs and it only takes hardwork and consistency to lift the trophy. Arsenal waited so long for this moment, to be on ranked one on the premier league table.
Coyster
Legendary

Activity: 2016
Merit: 1236

Cashback 15%

View Profile
September 20, 2022, 09:15:59 PM

I think sme time around October Tottenham and arsenal are going to meet and if care i not taken Arsenal will not recover from the impact of that game as Tottenham, look more prepare then Asernal this season.
Not some time around October, Arsenal's next game after the International break on the first of October is the North London Derby against Spurs, so you don't have to wait too long for it anymore. Having said that, i think many of you in this thread are just waiting for Arsenal to capitulate, haven't they shown you guys enough that they might just be title contenders, or at least, be runners up, i mean, Arsenal are top of the table, yet you say Spurs are better prepared than them this season, in what other way do you want Arsenal to prove to you that they are indeed ready to go a long way this season.

.HUGE.
▄██████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄███████████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████▌██▌▐██▐██▐████▄███
████▐██▐████▌██▌██▌██▌██
█████▀███▀███▀▐██▐██▐█████

▀█████████████████████████▀

▀███████████████████████▀

▀█████████████████████▀

▀█████████████████▀

▀██████████▀▀
█▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
CASINSPORTSBOOK
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄█
Pokapoka124

Merit: 555

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2022, 09:33:58 PM

Unlucky? Seriously?
How can being unlucky could be beaten 3-1? Football is not only about ball possession that they have but also the effectiveness. From their match, it can be seen that Man United played more effectively and accurately moreover on the shots on target. Arsenal often missed the chances to create goals although they had many chances. Lost is lost, let's see if Arsenal faces other big clubs again to see their exact performance.

Well, Chelsea vs Liverpool is still postponed. I am pretty curious about how their performance. As we know that these are two big clubs, but they made so many jokes about the match results during this match. Their position is also depending on the result of this match, whether they can maintain their position or being taken over.
Yes I’ll say Arsenal were a bit unlucky. Firstly before the Manchester United game, two of their first team defensive midfielders were ruled out of the match. I knew there was going to be a problem because their defensive midfielder (Partey) is instrumental to how Arsenal play, especially in the games they’ve played so far. Going forward into the game, we could tell that his absence was missed. Whenever Partey is in the team, there is just this level of calmness and confidence in that midfield and team overall. It's either they find a way to keep him fit for the course of the season or get someone who can do what he does at a great level.
When I read Thomas Partey was injured I wasn't so worried because I knew Zinchenko could also play in Partey's position until I also heard Zinchenko was injured also, at that point I knew there e as a problem, losing both players at once before a big game is a big blow to the morale of any team but the team played very well, showed good character but was unlucky to lose all three points to United.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
.SIGN UP.
Bobrox

Merit: 253

View Profile
September 20, 2022, 10:19:23 PM

The difference between the three isn't much anymore and as far as premier league is concern no club is too big to fall. Arsenal might seem strong at the moment but to what extent can they hold to the top position. They haven't meet with City, Tottenham and Chelsea and this three club will surely shift them from the position they are comfortably occupying at the moment.

Tottenham shares the same point with City and currently i see them worthy enough to challenge City and Arsenal for the league title
Third top standing position right now between Arsenal, Manchester City and Tottenham Hotspur still not faced with big four team each other except Arsenal defeated by Manchester United and Tottenham Hotspur got draw against with Chelsea. I think mediocre team still not enough although Arsenal success lead first standing position awhile with great achievement record six won and one loss from seven games.

I am waiting match between Arsenal vs Tottenham Hotspur on 1st October after break from FIFA matchday, how to know Arsenal keep consistent or not against with big top fourth position standing team. Keep superior continue winning record or make Arsenal weakness against with top fourth standing position team after defeating by Manchester United. Need consistent not only against with mediocre team but also to get primer league tittle have to win all games although faced with top fourth team like Spurs, Manchester City and Liverpool.

OFFICIAL
PARTNERS
2022/23
    █ ▄█       ▄▀ ▄▀▀
  █▐▌▌▌▌      ▄▀ █▀▄▀
  ▀█▄▀▌▀▄    ▌█▄███▀
  ▀█▀█▄▀ ▀▄▄▐██▀▄█
    ▀▄███▄▄▀▄▀▌▐▀
  ▄  ▄▀▀█▄▄▀▄▀▄█
   ▀▀████▄▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▄
 ▄
  ▀▀▀▄▀▀▄█▄█▀ █▀    ▄
▐█▌
       █▄█▄       ▐█▌
▐█▌██▄ ▄▄
▄██▄▄▄ ▄██▐█▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄ ███▀██▀███ ▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▌
 ▀▄█▄
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀ ▄█▄▀
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄
    ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄    ▄     █
   ▄███████▄ ▀██▄   █
█  ▄███▄ ▄▄█▄▄███▄  █
  ▄▀▀▀▀▄▀▀▄▄█▀▄▄▄▄  █
  ▄████ █ ▀ █ ████▄  █
  ▀████ ▄▄▄▄▀  █
█   ▄▀▀▄█▄█▄█▄█▄█▀ ▀  █
█  ▀ ▀▀▄██ ██▄▀▀ ▀  █
▀▄ █▀▀▀ █▄█ ▀▀▀█ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀████▄▄▄▄▄████▀ ▄▀
▀▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄▀
▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀
CRYSTAL PALACE FC
BURNLEY FC
HUDDERSFIELD TOWN   
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
Ludmilla_rose1995

Activity: 1517
Merit: 157

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
September 20, 2022, 10:31:33 PM

arsenal is a team that has really taken a lot of people by surprise with their incredible form since the season started, next month they will face tottenham and liverpool, this is a match that will definitely be difficult for them, but if arsenal can win these two games then man city and arsenal will be competing closely to be the first. arsenal and man city I see deserve to be candidates for EPL champion this season.

uchegod-21

Activity: 938
Merit: 593

BTC, a coin of today and tomorrow.

View Profile
September 20, 2022, 11:02:18 PM

arsenal is a team that has really taken a lot of people by surprise with their incredible form since the season started, next month they will face tottenham and liverpool, this is a match that will definitely be difficult for them, but if arsenal can win these two games then man city and arsenal will be competing closely to be the first. arsenal and man city I see deserve to be candidates for EPL champion this season.

There is no doubt that Arsenal team has improved very much, where there is doubt is if Arsenal can continue at the top till the end of the season. The road is still very long for Arsenal. And the only big team that Arsenal has faced is Manchester United and they trashed Arsenal. This means that Arsenal will find it difficult winning big teams.
Arsenal does not also have the type of team depth that Manchester City has. It can mean that Arsenal will have to choose to focus on Europa or the Epl. They may not be able to chase the both especially if one of the fine players has injury.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
hahay
Legendary

Activity: 3458
Merit: 1055

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
September 20, 2022, 11:38:17 PM

There is no doubt that Arsenal team has improved very much, where there is doubt is if Arsenal can continue at the top till the end of the season. The road is still very long for Arsenal. And the only big team that Arsenal has faced is Manchester United and they trashed Arsenal. This means that Arsenal will find it difficult winning big teams.
Arsenal does not also have the type of team depth that Manchester City has. It can mean that Arsenal will have to choose to focus on Europa or the Epl. They may not be able to chase the both especially if one of the fine players has injury.
But because I am quite disappointed with Liverpool's performance and if Liverpool still does not improve until the match against Arsenal, then I will doubt Liverpool and maybe Arsenal will be able to beat Liverpool if Liverpool's performance has not improved. But against Tottenham I believe that Conte's squad is still the best and the game will be after the international break, so it won't take long for us to wait for that game. Arsenal will benefit from playing at home but yes, that factor probably won't have much of an impact as both teams are at their best at the moment.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
X-ray

Activity: 2870
Merit: 520

View Profile
September 20, 2022, 11:39:00 PM

It's still remain a big question for a team like ersenal. yeah it does very good performance from when season already started but arsenal is always showing very bad performance when it was against a big club. It may consistent against the small team but it will not when it was facing a big club. So, arsenal was also potentially losing on that two matches and that makes arsenal can earn zero point as well. The competitors are very strong right now like totenham and liverpool.

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Dewi Aries
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1091

View Profile
September 20, 2022, 11:46:42 PM
Last edit: September 21, 2022, 03:01:12 AM by Dewi Aries

As far as I know this isn't the first time Arsenal have done it , few seasons ago they did the same but after the middle of the season they lost all power even though they are still playing with the same squad let's see if Arsenal repeat it again. However Arsenal deserve credit for their achievements this season.

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
wmaurik

Activity: 2030
Merit: 704

View Profile
September 20, 2022, 11:53:13 PM

As far as I know this isn't the first time Arsenal have done it , few seasons ago they did the same but after the middle of the season they lost all power even though they are still playing with the same squad let's see if Arsenal repeat it again.
Not everything has to be the same as last season at Arsenal, because last season there weren't many players who were consistent and productive enough in every game so Arsenal's performances didn't look so consistent last season. Whereas this season I have seen that there has been a slight difference in appearance since the presence of Gabriel Jesus at Arsenal's front line who was very productive using every pass that was aimed at him.

█████████
▀▀▀▀▀█▀█▀▀▀▀▀█████████
███
▄▀▀▀   ▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄   ▀▀▀▄███
███████
▀▀▀████▌ ▐████▀▀▀███████
█████
███▀█▀██▌ ▐██▀█▀████████
████
███▀▄▀▄███▌ ▐███▄▀▄▀███████
█████
██▄██▄██   ██▄██▄███████
███████
▄▄▄████   ████▄▄▄███████
██████████
▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀██████████
██████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
#1 RATED CRYPTO
CASINO IN THE WORLD
██ ██ ██ ██ █Trustpilot
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄█████████████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀█████▀▀████
█████████████████▀█████████▀███
██████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████▄███
█████████████████████████▄▄████
█████████████░░░███████████████
███████████░░░█████████████████
█████████░░████████████████████
█████░░░██████████████████████
███░░█████████████████████████
▀░░░█████████████████████████▀
RECEIVE BONUS

[ NO DEPOSIT REQUIRED ]
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
Shasha80

Activity: 1876
Merit: 318

View Profile
September 20, 2022, 11:57:20 PM

It's still remain a big question for a team like ersenal. yeah it does very good performance from when season already started but arsenal is always showing very bad performance when it was against a big club. It may consistent against the small team but it will not when it was facing a big club. So, arsenal was also potentially losing on that two matches and that makes arsenal can earn zero point as well. The competitors are very strong right now like totenham and liverpool.

Arsenal's weakness is always difficult to face big teams, Arsenal proved to be defeated by Man United this season and it became a tough task for Arteta.
Moreover, in the next two games Arsenal will face Tottenham and Liverpool, meaning Arsenal could slip away from the top spot if they were beaten
by Tottenham and Liverpool. Even though this season Arsenal have a better squad than the previous season, so Arteta should be able to take
advantage of the current Arsenal squad to make Arsenal win against a big team.

Even though Tottenham are at their best this season, I see Arsenal have a chance to beat Tottenham. The most important thing is that Arteta can
anticipate Tottenham's very fast counter-attack, because Conte will probably play defensively against Arsenal and rely on counter attacks.
Then when facing Liverpool it seems that it is indeed more difficult for Arsenal to beat Liverpool. Besides Liverpool's squad is better than Arsenal,
Liverpool's performance is also starting to recover, so it looks like Arsenal will lose against Liverpool.

BIGGEST AND MOST
TRUSTED FULLY LICENSED
CRYPTO CASINO
▄▄▄▄█▄█▄▄▄▄
▄█████████████▄
███▀▀███████▀▀███
█▀      ▀█▀      ▀█
███████████████████
███████████████████
█████████████████
███████████████
█████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████
▀▀███▀▀
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   █
█   █   ▄  ███    ███   █
█▀▄▀█ ▄███▄ █  ███ █▀▄▀█
█▀ ▀██▀█▀█▀██████  ██▀ ▀█
█   ▄▀▄▀▄███  ██  █   █
█    █▄█  ██  ██ █    █
█    ██  ██  ███    █
█    █  ██  ██    █
▀▄   ▀▄██ ▄▀   ▄▀
▀▄   ▀█▀   ▄▀
▀▄     ▄▀
▀▀▄▀▀
▀▄ ▄▀▄ ▄▀
█▄ ▀█▄▄▀▄▄█▀ ▄█
▀█▀███▀███▀█▀
▄█████████████▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
███████████████
█████████████████
▀█████████████▀
▀██████████████▀
▀█████████████▀
▀█████████▀
▀▀▀█▀▀▀
SPANISH CLUBS
OFFICIAL ASIAN
BETTING PARTNER
ACCEPT
MULTIPLE
CURRENCIES
JOIN US
Ahli38

Activity: 812
Merit: 733

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2022, 12:45:39 AM

As far as I know this isn't the first time Arsenal have done it , few seasons ago they did the same but after the middle of the season they lost all power even though they are still playing with the same squad let's see if Arsenal repeat it again.
Not everything has to be the same as last season at Arsenal, because last season there weren't many players who were consistent and productive enough in every game so Arsenal's performances didn't look so consistent last season. Whereas this season I have seen that there has been a slight difference in appearance since the presence of Gabriel Jesus at Arsenal's front line who was very productive using every pass that was aimed at him.
This season the Arsenal players are in good shape in terms of game consistency. their performance also seems to have not decreased so far this season. but still can not be denied that in every season sometimes there is always something unexpected. like there are times when a team that was originally consistent becomes inconsistent from the middle of the season. and on the other hand there will be teams that started badly but they changed for the better from the middle of the season to the end. But this season's arsenal is a little different. they performed better than last season.

█████████████████████████
██
█████▀▀███████▀▀███████
█████▀░░▄███████▄░░▀█████
██▀░░██████▀░▀████░░▀██
██▀░░▀▀▀████████████░░▀██
██░░█▄████▀▀███▀█████░░██
██░░███▄▄███████▀▀███░░██
██░░█████████████████░░██
██▄░░████▄▄██████▄▄█░░▄██
██▄░░██████▄░░████░░▄██
█████▄░░▀███▌░░▐▀░░▄█████
███████▄▄███████▄▄███████
█████████████████████████
.ROOBET 2.0..██████.IIIIIFASTER & SLEEKER.██████.
|

█▄█
▀█▀
████▄▄██████▄▄████
█▄███▀█░░█████░░█▀███▄█
▀█▄▄░▐█████████▌▄▄█▀
██▄▄█████████▄▄████▌
██████▄▄████████
█▀▀████████████████
██████
█████████████
██
█▀▀██████████████
▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
    PLAY NOW    
Pages: « 1 ... 2137 2138 2139 2140 2141 2142 2143 2144 2145 2146 2147 2148 2149 2150 2151 2152 2153 2154 2155 2156 2157 2158 2159 2160 2161 2162 2163 2164 2165 2166 2167 2168 2169 2170 2171 2172 2173 2174 2175 2176 2177 2178 2179 2180 2181 2182 2183 2184 2185 2186 [2187] 2188 2189 2190 2191 2192 2193 2194 2195 2196 2197 2198 2199 2200 2201 2202 2203 2204 2205 2206 2207 2208 2209 2210 2211 2212 2213 2214 2215 2216 2217 2218 2219 2220 2221 2222 2223 2224 2225 2226 2227 2228 2229 2230 2231 2232 2233 2234 2235 2236 2237 ... 6044 »
  Print  

Jump to: