Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 05:27:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Who will be the champion in 2023/24 season?
Manchester City - 83 (45.4%)
Liverpool - 31 (16.9%)
Arsenal - 38 (20.8%)
Chelsea - 7 (3.8%)
Manchester United - 12 (6.6%)
Totenham - 7 (3.8%)
Newcastle - 2 (1.1%)
Other - 3 (1.6%)
Total Voters: 183

Pages: « 1 ... 2157 2158 2159 2160 2161 2162 2163 2164 2165 2166 2167 2168 2169 2170 2171 2172 2173 2174 2175 2176 2177 2178 2179 2180 2181 2182 2183 2184 2185 2186 2187 2188 2189 2190 2191 2192 2193 2194 2195 2196 2197 2198 2199 2200 2201 2202 2203 2204 2205 2206 [2207] 2208 2209 2210 2211 2212 2213 2214 2215 2216 2217 2218 2219 2220 2221 2222 2223 2224 2225 2226 2227 2228 2229 2230 2231 2232 2233 2234 2235 2236 2237 2238 2239 2240 2241 2242 2243 2244 2245 2246 2247 2248 2249 2250 2251 2252 2253 2254 2255 2256 2257 ... 6044 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Premier League Prediction Thread 2023/2024  (Read 616625 times)
OcTradism

Activity: 1736
Merit: 801

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2022, 12:49:28 PM

IMO, Tottenham deserve to take advantage at home and they should take advantage of this to get maximum points. I don't know if Tottenham can beat Arsenal, but they don't deserve to be doubted this season either.
They are similar in quality and Tottenham players have more experience with big matches than Arsenal players. Additionally, they will have a home stadium and support for fans. Arsenal will have a very difficult match at White Hart Lane.

I just hope the result of this match will be in Manchester City's favor, meaning I expect both teams to draw.
I hope one team will win it as it will help Premier League more exciting. If it ends as a draw, Manchester City will move farther away and the league will become more boring.

Guess what or not, at least it's just a speculation there's certainly no definite result about it and also, neither team wants to fall. Therefore, after all this is a great opportunity for Tottenham to replace Arsenal's position at the top of the standings, although only temporarily but of course victory is the result that is the target of all teams.
Kane still under performs but Son has get out of his bad form after his hattrick and continue it to his national team. The come back of Son will increase attacking power of Tottenham that will help them to have higher chance to beat Arsenal.

But unfortunately, to get full points is not easy even though their performance is good but in every match there will always be unexpected results and in this match there is no victory on paper because all these teams have the same chance.
It will be a tight match and with favorite tactic of Conte, Tottenham will not give Arsenal too space to play. I believe this match will be decided by one or very few moments. I expect Son will score a winning goal for Tottenham.

.Duelbits.
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
..DICE...
███████████████████████████████
███▀▀                     ▀▀███
███    ▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄    ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███   ▀████▀       ▀████▀   ███
███                         ███
███   ▄████▄       ▄████▄   ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███    ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀    ███
███▄▄                     ▄▄███
.MINES.
████████████████████████▄▀▄████
██████████████▀▄▄▄▀█████▄▀▄████
████████████▀ █████▄▀████ █████
██████████      █████▄▀▀▄██████
███████▀          ▀████████████
█████▀              ▀██████████
█████                ██████████
████▌                ▐█████████
██████▄            ▄███████████
████████▄▄      ▄▄█████████████
.PLINKO.
█████████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀█████████
██████▀  ▄▄███ ███      ▀██████
█████  ▄▀▀                █████
████  ▀                    ████
████                       ████
█████                     █████
██████▄                 ▄██████
█████████▄▄▄       ▄▄▄█████████
10,000x
MULTIPLIER
NEARLY UP TO
.50%. REWARDS
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
SatoPrincess

Activity: 980
Merit: 703

View Profile
September 25, 2022, 01:01:40 PM

Conte's team are thriving fine this season, the currently sit at third position with few points below the league leaders Arsenal. They showed good character and resilience against Leicester City last weekend with previous seasons golden boot winner Son scored three goals in the game. Tottenham will face a tough challenge in their next game against Arsenal. This will show how much both teams are prepared to face tough competition this season.

███▄▀██▄▄
░░▄████▄▀████ ▄▄▄
░░████▄▄▄▄░░█▀▀
███ ██████▄▄▀█▌
░▄░░███▀████
░▐█░░███░██▄▄
░░▄▀░████▄▄▄▀█
░█░▄███▀████ ▐█
▀▄▄███▀▄██▄
░░▄██▌░░██▀
░▐█▀████ ▀██
░░█▌██████ ▀▀██▄
░░▀███
▄▄██▀▄███
▄▄▄████▀▄████▄░░
▀▀█░░▄▄▄▄████░░
▐█▀▄▄█████████
████▀███░░▄░
▄▄██░███░░█▌░
█▀▄▄▄████░▀▄░░
█▌████▀███▄░█░
▄██▄▀███▄▄▀
▀██░░▐██▄░░
██▀████▀█▌░
▄██▀▀██████▐█░░
███▀░░
LGD2Business
Legendary

Activity: 2520
Merit: 1510

View Profile
September 25, 2022, 01:46:09 PM

IMO, Tottenham deserve to take advantage at home and they should take advantage of this to get maximum points. I don't know if Tottenham can beat Arsenal, but they don't deserve to be doubted this season either.
They are similar in quality and Tottenham players have more experience with big matches than Arsenal players. Additionally, they will have a home stadium and support for fans. Arsenal will have a very difficult match at White Hart Lane.

What are you guys talking about here? The match is in Emirates Stadium. What did I miss? Did they change fixture? I searched Google but didn't see any change.
Arsenal have the advantage of playing at home, and they are the team that is in better form. Arsenal is the favorite in this match. I see the probability of Arsenal winning the match as 50%. We can say that Tottenham is also in great form. Alongside Kane and Son, they play Richarlison or Kulusevski and have an important offensive line. But now Arsenal have a striker like Gabriel Jesus who can change the score at any moment. Martinelli and Saka also boosted their performance. It will be a very close match for sure. Minor differences and perhaps individual errors will determine the score.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK  
          100%   MULTICHARGER  
Luzin

Activity: 1442
Merit: 779

View Profile
September 25, 2022, 02:13:42 PM

Ronaldo did not plan well for the final stages of his career. Manchester United are not a suitable club for his goals. He has to become more and more restless in this club with each passing day. At the beginning of the season, he had to find a club for himself and get rid of these depressive periods.

It was his decision, he had to accept all the risks. In addition, he has actually offered himself to several clubs in europe. But his efforts failed no club dared to buy him. Perhaps if he had chosen Man City when he had gone to England his fate would have been different. But he respects Man United because he grew up with Man United. But if he's AT Man City maybe he'll take a lot of pressure from the supporters. In experience maybe he's pretty good but we have to know His stamina has diminished because he's old. He should no longer run so much and appear as the final finisher. But during a FIFA match day he made a goal.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
EdenHazard
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048

View Profile
September 25, 2022, 02:14:30 PM

I would say lack of consistency rather thank lack of scoring goals.

They beat bournemouth 9-0 this season though equalling the premier league record , it's only 6 matches for liverpool as well as they got too many draw in the early season , if i have to say ... betting on title race for liverpool to win the prem ... it is now , the time is now when they are low ... it would have really nice odds!
This is indeed tempting but the problem is even if they can come back and get a better performance than now but still I'm not too sure if I make a bet for them to be champions.
The simple reason might be in the City. Last season they competed until the end but at the moment Liverpool are still missing Mane and City are better because they have a goal machine like Haaland so I am still leaning towards City at the moment.
Statistically ... manchester city will always win , but this is football where unexpected things often happened , leicester city who against the odds did it , manchester united who perform really bad stopped the unbeaten arsenal who start really great almost perfect and so on.

Liverpool still become the second title contender and it's only the beginning. Let's judge it later.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
abhiseshakana
Legendary

Activity: 2226
Merit: 2229

From Zero to 2 times Self-Made Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2022, 02:20:51 PM

On paper, City have all conditions to beat United but it is a derby and Manchester United have improvements recently that will be a good condition to make this match more exciting.

If it is in another season when City don't have Haaland, I would believe more in a shock result from United but with Haaland, I think City will win this derby.
Manchester City will not easily beat Manchester United like they did last season. Because Manchester United has now made changes for the better. It is a more difficult job of course to beat Manchester United again. Ten Hag with his strategy so far has been able to make Manchester United's game more interesting to watch. Victory against Arsenal is a lesson for Manchester City, that their opponent this time is different.
Man City is still the favorite in this match because their performance is a bit better than Man United, and in their last 2 matches, Man United always lost to Man City. But I think Man United will definitely give Man City a tough fight because this is a derby. Even though Man United started the season with less than satisfactory results but they have made a lot of progress for now. So I think they have the capability to steal points from Man City.

.Duelbits.
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
..DICE...
███▀▀                     ▀▀███
███    ▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄    ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███   ▀████▀       ▀████▀   ███
███                         ███
███   ▄████▄       ▄████▄   ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███    ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀    ███
███▄▄                     ▄▄███
.MINES.
████████████████████████▄▀▄████
██████████████▀▄▄▄▀█████▄▀▄████
████████████▀ █████▄▀████ █████
██████████      █████▄▀▀▄██████
███████▀          ▀████████████
█████▀              ▀██████████
████▌                ▐█████████
██████▄            ▄███████████
████████▄▄      ▄▄█████████████
.PLINKO.
█████████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀█████████
██████▀  ▄▄███ ███      ▀██████
█████  ▄▀▀                █████
████  ▀                    ████
████                       ████
█████                     █████
██████▄                 ▄██████
█████████▄▄▄       ▄▄▄█████████
10,000x
MULTIPLIER
NEARLY UP TO
.50%. REWARDS
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
SatoPrincess

Activity: 980
Merit: 703

View Profile
September 25, 2022, 03:07:38 PM

the start of the season manchester city performed quite well in the domestic league because since manchester city managed to bring in Erling haaland in the last summer window, the manchester city squad was like 100% perfect at the start of this season in every line they had quality players.
No, I don't think the current Manchester City squad is as perfect as you think. Granted, they have good squad depth but I believe Manchester City have had some weaknesses at the back this season.

This season Manchester City have not proven that they can beat teams like Manchester United, Arsenal, Liverpool and Chelsea. Their striker's goal productivity is good, but I haven't seen them able to do the same against a top team. Well now I can expect that in the match against Manchester United next week or rather in early October. You have to know, Manchester City are great but they are not 100%.
As the saying goes that nobody is perfect same way no team is perfect, every team has its flaws and weaknesses so Manchester city isn't so perfect after all, they are just organized and very good in their midfield and attack. They have good attacker and play makers who make scoring very easy for the team and easy to win games. They are yet to be tested against top teams this season but their form is definitely on a good level.

███▄▀██▄▄
░░▄████▄▀████ ▄▄▄
░░████▄▄▄▄░░█▀▀
███ ██████▄▄▀█▌
░▄░░███▀████
░▐█░░███░██▄▄
░░▄▀░████▄▄▄▀█
░█░▄███▀████ ▐█
▀▄▄███▀▄██▄
░░▄██▌░░██▀
░▐█▀████ ▀██
░░█▌██████ ▀▀██▄
░░▀███
▄▄██▀▄███
▄▄▄████▀▄████▄░░
▀▀█░░▄▄▄▄████░░
▐█▀▄▄█████████
████▀███░░▄░
▄▄██░███░░█▌░
█▀▄▄▄████░▀▄░░
█▌████▀███▄░█░
▄██▄▀███▄▄▀
▀██░░▐██▄░░
██▀████▀█▌░
▄██▀▀██████▐█░░
███▀░░
Gosgosking

Activity: 672
Merit: 16

View Profile
September 25, 2022, 03:18:49 PM

Conte's team are thriving fine this season, the currently sit at third position with few points below the league leaders Arsenal. They showed good character and resilience against Leicester City last weekend with previous seasons golden boot winner Son scored three goals in the game. Tottenham will face a tough challenge in their next game against Arsenal. This will show how much both teams are prepared to face tough competition this season.
Tottenham performance in the premier league is one of the teams that has surprised me . To me I think Tottenham is stronger than arsenal,  Tottenham has never missed point since the season started. When Tottenham and arsenal meet we will eventually know who is the strongest.
Despairo

Activity: 1022
Merit: 833

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2022, 03:21:58 PM

Statistically ... manchester city will always win , but this is football where unexpected things often happened , leicester city who against the odds did it , manchester united who perform really bad stopped the unbeaten arsenal who start really great almost perfect and so on.

Liverpool still become the second title contender and it's only the beginning. Let's judge it later.
What do you mean about Leicester City did it? they never win any single match until now, they even get humiliated by Tottenham by losing 2-6. Manchester United playing on their own home that's why they have an advantage to beat Arsenal, if not Arsenal will win.

I'm not completely understand why you're asking people to judge it later? you're not a gambler if you're judge it after the match ended, but you're just a reviewer. Actually a real gambler need to judge from early or beginning phase.
bekti3

Activity: 1078
Merit: 15

View Profile
September 25, 2022, 03:24:17 PM

Man City is still the favorite in this match because their performance is a bit better than Man United, and in their last 2 matches, Man United always lost to Man City. But I think Man United will definitely give Man City a tough fight because this is a derby. Even though Man United started the season with less than satisfactory results but they have made a lot of progress for now. So I think they have the capability to steal points from Man City.
This is clearly certain to happen, because in terms of player readiness, performance and H2H, it is very clear that City dominates.
Even though Manchester United is currently in good form, I think it is still very difficult considering that in terms of attack City is clearly superior, especially now that Haaland is on fire in the City camp.

██                      ►          ⦁               1xBit.com     │     S p o r t s b o o k   &   C a s i n o               ⦁          ◀                      ██
                  WELCOME BONUS UP TO 7 BTC!                  ♣
██  ██████████████          ■                   30+ ALTCOINS AVAILABLE                   ■          ██████████████  ██
maju69

Activity: 1008
Merit: 104

View Profile
September 25, 2022, 03:32:27 PM

What do you mean about Leicester City did it? they never win any single match until now, they even get humiliated by Tottenham by losing 2-6. Manchester United playing on their own home that's why they have an advantage to beat Arsenal, if not Arsenal will win.

I'm not completely understand why you're asking people to judge it later? you're not a gambler if you're judge it after the match ended, but you're just a reviewer. Actually a real gambler need to judge from early or beginning phase.
And in predicting before starting we decide which team to bet on. Obviously a gambler must know something that may not be seen, there are many predictions here but we have our own views on what will happen next. The stats, meeting record, what phase of play they are in now are factors for us to look at and decide which team is better.

Velvet78
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1024

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
September 25, 2022, 03:37:36 PM

I can't say that Manchester United always lost to them in Etihad in the recent years. Because Manchester United defeated them by 2-0 here two seasons ago. They finished that season at the second position in the standings as well. This is another time they are having a good run. I wonder if they can get at least one point again. Manchester City are even stronger than that time as well of course. Haaland's arrival has made a big difference for the team already now.

In the circumstances, both teams to score @1.75 might be one of the best options.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
hashrateproducts

Activity: 560
Merit: 143

Active 24/7

View Profile
September 25, 2022, 03:38:38 PM

I think what he's trying to say that is simply that Leicester city will bounced back to their best form this season and they won't get relegated from the premier league. There is still time for the  Foxes to do a turnover and I solely depend on their coach to make the difference. More actions we are expecting from clubs in the premier league as we know that in the mid season, the entire league will be tense with actions from both the superior and inferior team.

Free space
W Jr.
Copper Member

Activity: 1274
Merit: 964

View Profile
September 25, 2022, 03:46:03 PM

The strongest team in the Premier League right now is Arsenal  Grin The most important thing is the result and Arsenal is now in first place  Wink City may be the most promising team, or the most expensive, or the biggest favorite to win the title, but Arsenal are now higher in the standings. By the way, just a couple of bad games can throw City out of the top four ... I hope that this will happen.

Although Arsenal is at the top of the points table, I don't agree to call this team the strongest team in the Premier League. Manchester United has been the strongest opponent Arsenal has faced this season. Besides, all other groups were weaker. Manchester United also continues to struggle to return to form. Yet Arsenal could not win against this team. Arsenal lost 3-1. If Arsenal manages to beat the Tottenham team in their next match then I will call the Arsenal team strong. But I don't think Arsenal will be able to win against Tottenham.

But City failed to beat Newcastle and Aston Villa, which are only 10th and 15th respectively. Anything can happen - let's say Arsenal loses Tottenham, and City loses United. Then the situation in the standings will get even more confused, but it will be obvious that City is far from being the strongest team in a particular segment of championship.

City will most likely beat United. Even though United have played successful matches lately, the chances of losing are very high because City are playing excellent matches. It draws more attention because it is the Manchester derby. If United wins, things will only heat up on the league table. Every result will be a normal match.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Google+

Activity: 2422
Merit: 550

View Profile
September 25, 2022, 04:07:58 PM

IMO, Tottenham deserve to take advantage at home and they should take advantage of this to get maximum points. I don't know if Tottenham can beat Arsenal, but they don't deserve to be doubted this season either. I just hope the result of this match will be in Manchester City's favor, meaning I expect both teams to draw.
this is an away game for Tottenham next week against Arsenal. Tottenham have good capital when it comes to facing the current top team. son and kane are in good form after beating leicester city in the previous match, it could be that there will be many goals in that match if both teams play aggressively. on the side of manchester city they will host manchester united at the Etihad stadium and this match is difficult to predict because manchester united is performing quite well after the defeat they suffered at the beginning of the season but in the last 4 matches in the EPL they were able to come back quite well and beat two big teams liverpool and arsenal.

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
martyns

Activity: 840
Merit: 137

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2022, 04:10:24 PM

Erling Haaland on fire as he have always record a good goal tally in all the teams he have played. The Norwegian international have scored against big teams and he's also known for his record breaking. Manchester city derby coming up and I expects him to score in the game. He's still in shape and also the top one on the goal scorer list. Erling Haaland have both the speed and a well balance physique on the pitch and I think he have a long run for the achievements he want in his football career.
Docnaster

Activity: 1610
Merit: 576

View Profile
September 25, 2022, 04:10:41 PM

I think what he's trying to say that is simply that Leicester city will bounced back to their best form this season and they won't get relegated from the premier league. There is still time for the  Foxes to do a turnover and I solely depend on their coach to make the difference. More actions we are expecting from clubs in the premier league as we know that in the mid season, the entire league will be tense with actions from both the superior and inferior team.

For Manchester United vs Manchester City, Manchester City will win the match. It would have been difficult if Manchester United had faced Manchester City with the same moral and form they uses for Arsenal. But the death of Queen Elizabeth and also the international break that made English Premier league to issue break will affect Manchester United to continue their form.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██  
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..

Code:
[center][table][tr][td][url=https://stake.com][font=Arial black][size=24pt][glow=#0f212e,2][color=transparent][size=8pt].[/size].[size=9pt][sup][size=16pt][color=#fff]Stake.com[/size][/sup][/size].[size=8pt].[/td]
[td][/td][td][/td]
[td][size=2pt][tt]   [color=#2d4454]▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   [glow=#fff,2]██ [color=#ccc]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄[/color]            [color=#ccc]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄[/color] ██[/glow]  [color=#ed5564]▄████▄[/color]
   [glow=#fff,2]██ [color=#ccc]▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀[/color] [color=#0c79ed]██████████[/color] [color=#ccc]▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀[/color] ██[/glow]  [color=#ed5564]██████[/color]
   [glow=#fff,2]██ [color=#0c79ed]██████████ ██      ██ ██████████[/color] ██[/glow]   [color=#ed5564]▀██▀[/color]
   [glow=#fff,2]██ [color=#0c79ed]██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██[/color] ██[/glow]    [color=#ccc]██[/color]
   [glow=#fff,2]██ [color=#0c79ed]██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██[/color] ██[/glow][color=#ccc]██▄ ██[/color]
   [glow=#fff,2]██ [color=#0c79ed]█████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███[/color] ██[/glow][c
Sterbens

Activity: 1848
Merit: 341

Duelbits.com

View Profile
September 25, 2022, 04:26:04 PM

Erling Haaland on fire as he have always record a good goal tally in all the teams he have played. The Norwegian international have scored against big teams and he's also known for his record breaking. Manchester city derby coming up and I expects him to score in the game. He's still in shape and also the top one on the goal scorer list. Erling Haaland have both the speed and a well balance physique on the pitch and I think he have a long run for the achievements he want in his football career.
This will be the job of Varane and Martinez at Manchester United's back line. So far they have succeeded in breaking attacks from opposing players, and most recently they succeeded in holding back Arsenal's attacks. If this duo is revealed again by Ten Hag it will be an interesting match for Manchester City's attack line and Manchester United's back line. If Varane and Martinez manage to kill off Haaland's moves then I will have more faith in Manchester United.

DuelbitsSPORTS
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10% CASHBACK
          100% MULTICHARGER
visionE2

Activity: 616
Merit: 118

View Profile
September 25, 2022, 05:54:01 PM

This will be the job of Varane and Martinez at Manchester United's back line. So far they have succeeded in breaking attacks from opposing players, and most recently they succeeded in holding back Arsenal's attacks. If this duo is revealed again by Ten Hag it will be an interesting match for Manchester City's attack line and Manchester United's back line. If Varane and Martinez manage to kill off Haaland's moves then I will have more faith in Manchester United.
The real test for MU is this MANCHESTER Derby, where Ten Hag's tactics and strategies are pitted against Pep Guardiola's tactics. Will Haaland appear as a hero in the Manchester derby or will Martinez be stopped? I think the Manchester derby is a test for Ten Hag, Martinez, Malacia and Dalot to test Man United's defence. This derby will definitely be fierce and full of strategy wars between the two coaches.
BitcoinHunt3r
Legendary

Activity: 2926
Merit: 1155

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2022, 06:03:33 PM

The real test for MU is this MANCHESTER Derby, where Ten Hag's tactics and strategies are pitted against Pep Guardiola's tactics. Will Haaland appear as a hero in the Manchester derby or will Martinez be stopped? I think the Manchester derby is a test for Ten Hag, Martinez, Malacia and Dalot to test Man United's defence. This derby will definitely be fierce and full of strategy wars between the two coaches.

Yes this is the most awaited match next month especially in the Premier league while proving who is the best between United vs City
Manchester City is lucky because of playing at home but Manchester United came with high confidence after getting 4 consecutive wins in their last match
Including when they beat other favorite teams such as Liverpool and Arsenal, so is Man City the next target?

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Pages: « 1 ... 2157 2158 2159 2160 2161 2162 2163 2164 2165 2166 2167 2168 2169 2170 2171 2172 2173 2174 2175 2176 2177 2178 2179 2180 2181 2182 2183 2184 2185 2186 2187 2188 2189 2190 2191 2192 2193 2194 2195 2196 2197 2198 2199 2200 2201 2202 2203 2204 2205 2206 [2207] 2208 2209 2210 2211 2212 2213 2214 2215 2216 2217 2218 2219 2220 2221 2222 2223 2224 2225 2226 2227 2228 2229 2230 2231 2232 2233 2234 2235 2236 2237 2238 2239 2240 2241 2242 2243 2244 2245 2246 2247 2248 2249 2250 2251 2252 2253 2254 2255 2256 2257 ... 6044 »
  Print  

Jump to: