Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 01:24:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Who will be the champion in 2023/24 season?
Manchester City - 83 (45.4%)
Liverpool - 31 (16.9%)
Arsenal - 38 (20.8%)
Chelsea - 7 (3.8%)
Manchester United - 12 (6.6%)
Totenham - 7 (3.8%)
Newcastle - 2 (1.1%)
Other - 3 (1.6%)
Total Voters: 183

Pages: « 1 ... 2175 2176 2177 2178 2179 2180 2181 2182 2183 2184 2185 2186 2187 2188 2189 2190 2191 2192 2193 2194 2195 2196 2197 2198 2199 2200 2201 2202 2203 2204 2205 2206 2207 2208 2209 2210 2211 2212 2213 2214 2215 2216 2217 2218 2219 2220 2221 2222 2223 2224 [2225] 2226 2227 2228 2229 2230 2231 2232 2233 2234 2235 2236 2237 2238 2239 2240 2241 2242 2243 2244 2245 2246 2247 2248 2249 2250 2251 2252 2253 2254 2255 2256 2257 2258 2259 2260 2261 2262 2263 2264 2265 2266 2267 2268 2269 2270 2271 2272 2273 2274 2275 ... 6044 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Premier League Prediction Thread 2023/2024  (Read 619213 times)
masulum
Legendary

Activity: 2226
Merit: 1592

hmph..

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2022, 05:09:24 PM

Liverpool have been going through difficult time this season,  I believe with this breaks they might have work on their performance.  I'm expecting Liverpool to win Brighton, if Liverpool lose to Brighton I won't be surprised about it.

3 draw obtained by liverpool is not really good. They need to do something to back to their best performance like last season. Brighton is not a strong team, they have a chance to win this match. but i believe even they are in bad performance, they will be able to be on top 5.

Well, we will see Man City vs MU, this is interesting match. MU need to win to reduce points gap from Arsenal and Man City for sure.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ShowOff
Legendary

Activity: 2618
Merit: 1181

View Profile
September 29, 2022, 05:11:31 PM

A few seasons before maybe we could underestimate Newcastle when they faced Fulham, but this season it is clear that Newcastle quality is above Fulham, Newcastle game has started to improve even though they have not been able to maintain a perfect result in the 7 matches they has play but the 5 draws they have can show that they cannot be underestimated now, the joining of some good players has made the Newcastle squad quite capable and I think in the next match Newcastle will be able to get the full 3 points at Fulham home, my prediction is that Newcastle will win 1-2 over Fulham.
5 draws is a bad one, they should have won if you think Newcastle have improved season by season. I don't think they are good with these game stats, obviously a draw isn't the worst but it's probably less good to say they have improved.

Newcastle's defense is also not strong, they conceded 8 goals while only scoring 7 goals. I don't know if they've really been any different from last season, but the gameplay they have is decent enough to enjoy. For tomorrow's match, a draw is a possibility as Fullham are better than Newcastle so far in terms of results.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
zuzie

Activity: 1470
Merit: 256

View Profile
September 29, 2022, 05:19:01 PM

It will be a hot match for both teams. They are only one point adrift in the standings and the result of the match will determine their position. If they draw in this match, then it will be beneficial for Manchester City who will also play a match in the Manchester Derby match. Something interesting will happen this week, that is a fierce match that brings together teams that have high rivalry.

Manchester United has not fully recovered, this can be seen in the last 2 Europa League matches they lost. This gives Manchester City a place to dominate the game with the form they have had this season
Until the next match I predict Manchester City still have not found an opponent who will give them a defeat in the Premier League
The only opponent who has the potential to give Manchester City a defeat is Liverpool, although based on the standings Liverpool still haven't found a place, but I'm pretty sure Liverpool can beat Manchester City based on the history of their second meet.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
shogun47

Activity: 1764
Merit: 554

View Profile
September 29, 2022, 05:23:34 PM

Sacking Tuchel now was the wrong decision in my opinion. Klopp recently said that his situation is different and so much better. He isn't afraid of getting sacked after losing two or three games in a row. That is really a difference between Liverpool and a club like Chelsea. Klopp has all the time he needs, and I would say he is even a coach who would call it a day when it is time to do so.
Honestly, in a situation like this I can't say sacking Tuchel is the wrong decision, but on the other hand if they keep Tuchel I can't say it's right. Because if we look at the results of the match, Chelsea is not that bad. But in terms of gameplay, it was a disappointing game.
But of course the management doesn't want to know because they want the maximum out of every game. And we don't blame Chelsea for this decision.
Obviously in this case they will not be able to accept a minor result with an unsatisfactory game. They just know that they have to win and get three points in every game. They sacked Tuchel with the aim they had to play better. But I have a little doubt that Graham Potter can be that fast in improving team performance with the composition of players like it is today. Because I judge Thomas Tuchel's failure at Chelsea because he failed to bring in a number of players in the transfer market last summer.

My rationale was rather that I didn't see big changes coming due to Tuchel getting sacked unless they would have had a world class coach as a substitute.

What I don't know though is the mood within the team and whether they still wanted Tuchel as a coach or whether they already began to play against him so to say. That is also a possibility, but Tuchel said he was extremely surprised so maybe it was more about politics than really about sports and performance.

I still doubt that Chelsea will be able to get closer to Manchester City in the future. The squad is not bad, but when you watch them playing it often looks like something is missing.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
BITCOIN4X
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1150

View Profile
September 29, 2022, 05:28:37 PM

I still doubt that Chelsea will be able to get closer to Manchester City in the future. The squad is not bad, but when you watch them playing it often looks like something is missing.
Of course it's difficult to compete with Manchester city even though Chelsea actually failed Manchester City in the Champions League final 2 last season. I haven't seen him doing well this season, so without any meaningful changes Chelsea won't be able to compete with Manchester City.

Something that is missing is their form, that's very clear because Chelsea's form has not been good since the start of the season. Regarding the political issue you talked about earlier, I don't really know whether it can be justified or not. But only a possibility that should not be believed.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
hashrateproducts

Activity: 560
Merit: 143

Active 24/7

View Profile
September 29, 2022, 05:31:44 PM

Gunners will missed out on one of their key player which put on the Jersey 10 due to the surgery on his groin and is expected to be unavailable until December. Mikel Arteta and the squad will miss him, although they might still be performing a brilliant performance without his presence. The team is made up of young elegant players and I'm really confident that the team will go far this season after all they are ranking first on the table and looks like Mikel Arteta is not giving up now for the title.

Free space
poldanmig

Activity: 1372
Merit: 275

View Profile
September 29, 2022, 05:47:13 PM

Gunners will missed out on one of their key player which put on the Jersey 10 due to the surgery on his groin and is expected to be unavailable until December. Mikel Arteta and the squad will miss him, although they might still be performing a brilliant performance without his presence. The team is made up of young elegant players and I'm really confident that the team will go far this season after all they are ranking first on the table and looks like Mikel Arteta is not giving up now for the title.
It looks like Tottenham are more prepared than arsenal in facing the London Derby later, so far Antonio Conte squad is in pretty good shape and Conte doesn't seem to have problems with Tottenham main players, but Arteta seems to have to rack his brain very hard because they have lost a lot of players main, Rowe, Elneny, Zinchenko, Odegaard, Partey and Tierney who have just come back injured while playing for the national team, I think with conditions like this it is clear that Tottenham are more favorites to win the game and take the top spot from arsenal on Saturday .

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████     ▀███▀     ███          █████▀▀       ▀█████████    ███████████████████         ▀██████    ████████         ▀█████    ████
████      ▀█▀      ███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄████    ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄████████      ██████████████████    ▄▄▄    ████      ███████    ▄▄▄    ████    ████
████               ███    ▀▀▀▀▀████    ████▀▀▀▀▀██████   ██   █████████████████    ███▀   ███   ██   ██████    ███▀   ████    ████
████    █▄   ▄█    ███    ▄▄▄▄▄████    ████▄▄   █████   ▀▀▀▀   ████████████████         ▄███   ▀▀▀▀   █████         ▄█████    ████
████    ██▄ ▄██    ███    ▀▀▀▀▀▀████    ▀▀▀▀    ████            ███████████████    ████████            ████    █▄   ▀█████    ████
████    ███████    ███          █████▄▄       ▄████    ▄████▄    ██████████████    ███████    ▄████▄    ███    ███▄   ▀███    ████
█████████████████████████████████
███▀▀▀▀████▀▀██▀▀██▀▀▀████▀▀█████
█████▄  ███  ██  █  ▄▄ ██   █████
██████▄ ▀█  ▄█  ██▄  ▀██  █▄ ████
███████▄   ▄█▀ ▄█▀▀▀  █▀     ▀███
████████▄▄▄██▄▄███▄▄▄██▄▄███▄▄███
███████████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████▀███
████▀▀                ▀▀█   ██
███ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ █ ███
███ █ ▄▄ █ █ ▄▄ █ █ ▄▄ █ █ ███
███ █ ▄▀ █ █ ▄▀ █ █ ▄▀ █ ▀ ███
███ █▄▄▄▄█ █▄▄▄▄█ █▄▄▄▄█   ███
███                      ▄████
███  ██████████████████  █████
███                      █████

9000+ SLOTS 
████████▀▀  ▄  ▀▀████████
█████▀ ▄███▄ ▄███▄ ██████
████▀▄▄ ██▀▀ ▀▀██ ▄▄▀████
████ ▀ ▄▄ ▄███▄ ▄▄ ▀ ████
████ ████ ▀███▀ ████ ████
████▄ ███▀ ▄▄▄ ▀███ ▄████
█████▄ ▄▄ █████ ▄▄ ▄█████
███████▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄███████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
.PLAY NOW.
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
bitzizzix

Activity: 2380
Merit: 448

View Profile
September 29, 2022, 05:47:48 PM

Of course it's difficult to compete with Manchester city even though Chelsea actually failed Manchester City in the Champions League final 2 last season. I haven't seen him doing well this season, so without any meaningful changes Chelsea won't be able to compete with Manchester City.

Something that is missing is their form, that's very clear because Chelsea's form has not been good since the start of the season. Regarding the political issue you talked about earlier, I don't really know whether it can be justified or not. But only a possibility that should not be believed.

It will be difficult if Chelsea can compete with Manchester City at the top of the table this season, and even if Chelsea can get back to their best, they will not be able to come close to Manchester City.
The strong reason is the large points difference will not be able to compete, even though both wins continue in every game Chelsea will not be able to catch up, unless Manchester City fail or lose in the next few matches. But that is not possible because Manchester City are a strong team and also feared by other teams and always produce positive results in every game plus Erling Haaland who always scores goals.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
Rana590

Activity: 1750
Merit: 267

View Profile
September 29, 2022, 05:51:11 PM

Fulham will face an opponent who is in their 5 matches without a win, Newcastle. This should be a match that Fulham can win if you look at the trend of this opponent. Another advantage is that they will play this match at their own home which will make Fulham more confident in front of their own supporters. Fulham themselves have not been consistent and they have had ups and downs in every game, but this week it looks like they will give me the advantage.
It is true that Fulham will get advantages as they will play their home ground. Newcastle isn't on winning track but this match will not so easy win for Fulham. Newcastle is a team can able to to beat team like Fulham. I hope it will be a very competitive match between Newcastle and Fulham.
jakdanyel

Activity: 1624
Merit: 304

kycfree

View Profile
September 29, 2022, 05:55:49 PM
Merited by The Sceptical Chymist (3)

I don't think that the expectation from Graham Potter will be winning the league title this season.

They would like to see how the team will perform in the long run after adapting to Potter's new strategies. If they surprise us and start to perform much better right away then I'd expect them to win four times in a row until facing Manchester United in the league. Because all of their opponents on these weeks are going to be comfortable ones for them normally. The only thing Chelsea need now is to improve their scoring performance. Aubameyang will be under pressure to benefit from the chances he finds as much as possible.

Hopefully they will start with a win against Crystal Palace this week.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
███████████▀▌▄▀██████████
███████▄▄███████▄▄███████
██████▄███▀▀██▀██████████
█████████▌█████████▌█████
█████████▌█████████▌█████
██████████▄███▄███▀██████
████████████████▀▀███████
███████████▀▀▀███████████
▀█████▀▀████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
Available in
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
SatoPrincess

Activity: 980
Merit: 703

View Profile
September 29, 2022, 06:03:30 PM

It is time for Chelsea to get their first win under Graham Potter's management. Their opponent is Crystal Palace and it is an away game. Chelsea should be able to defeat them just as they have been doing it for a long time. I know that they are in a new phase with Potter. They need to be in control throughout the game but this isn't enough of course. We have seen it in the Salzburg game. They dominated it but had big scoring issues. As long as they manage to score at least two goals I expect them to win comfortably.

Graham Potter will have to prove he is the man for the job and that he can do better than Tuchel when they play against Crystal Palace in the weekend. Crystal Palace have been doing well since the start of the season, giving teams tough time so it wouldn't be an easy one for Chelsea, they will have to bring their best and take every chance they get in the game.

███▄▀██▄▄
░░▄████▄▀████ ▄▄▄
░░████▄▄▄▄░░█▀▀
███ ██████▄▄▀█▌
░▄░░███▀████
░▐█░░███░██▄▄
░░▄▀░████▄▄▄▀█
░█░▄███▀████ ▐█
▀▄▄███▀▄██▄
░░▄██▌░░██▀
░▐█▀████ ▀██
░░█▌██████ ▀▀██▄
░░▀███
▄▄██▀▄███
▄▄▄████▀▄████▄░░
▀▀█░░▄▄▄▄████░░
▐█▀▄▄█████████
████▀███░░▄░
▄▄██░███░░█▌░
█▀▄▄▄████░▀▄░░
█▌████▀███▄░█░
▄██▄▀███▄▄▀
▀██░░▐██▄░░
██▀████▀█▌░
▄██▀▀██████▐█░░
███▀░░
m_nief

Activity: 546
Merit: 261

Moonbet.io

View Profile
September 29, 2022, 06:08:10 PM

I am looking forward to enjoying Manchester United vs Manchester City match. Manchester United started the season very badly. But at the moment Manchester United's performance is quite stable. Manchester City is a strong team but it is very difficult to win against United at the moment. Hopefully we will see a competitive match.

Both Arsenal and Tottenham are now fighting for the top spot in the points table. Both teams will want to win this match. And even if they get 3 points in this match, they can go to the top of the points table. So this match will also be competitive. I think we will see many goals in this match.
Watching Manchester derby most excited after Manchester United success back to top performance after started the season badly, City have consistent at first season started and little different with Manchester United need waiting until third week to win after first and second match loss. Looking on last four games in domestic league, Manchester United have better performance than Manchester City because United success won all 4 games, different with Manchester City won on 3 of last 4 games after get draw with Aston Villa,

Keep favorite for Manchester City looking on standing place because City on 2nd place with 17 points and Manchester United on 5th placed with 5 points different from City.

░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▒░░       
       ░░▒░░▒█████▒░░▒░     
    ░▓██▓▓███████████▓▓██▓   
   ▓███████▓░     ░▓███████▒ 
  ▓▒▒▓██▒             ▒██▓▒▓▓
 ▒▒░▓█▓         ▒▓█▓    ▓█▓░▒░
▒██▒██        ▒████      ██▒█▓
▓██▓█▒     ███████       ▓█▓██
▒██▒███   ▒▒██████       ██▒█▓
 ░▒░▓██▓░   ▓▓ ▓█░      ▒█▓░▒░
  ▓▒▒▓███████          ▓█▓▒▓▒
   ▒██▓███████▓░ █▓ ▒██████▒ 
     ▓██▒▓▓██████████▓▓██▓   
        ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▒     
          ░░░░░░░░░░░         
MOONBET[][][]           ▓███████████████████
        ▓▓▓█▒▒▓               █
 ░▓▓█████▓▓█▒▓█               █
██▓▓▓░     █▒██               █
██ ▓█░     █▓      ▒██▓       █
 ██▓█▒     █▓    ▒██████▓░    █
  █▓    ████▓   ██████████▓   █
  ▓█    ████▒   ███████████   █
   ██   ▓███▓   ▓█████████    █
   ░█▓    ▒█▓       ███       █
    ██     █▓         ░    ▓█▓█
     ██    █▓              ▓█▒█
     ▒█▓   █▓ ░      ░░░░░░▒▓ █
      ██   ▓▓▓▓████████████████
       ███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓           

> TWITTER
> DISCORD
> MEDIUM
> TELEGRAM
Raflesia

Activity: 2324
Merit: 562

_""""Duelbits""""_

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2022, 06:14:53 PM

The intensity of the game will obviously be very high because indeed they are in prestige even though their strengths are still different and too far away in my opinion, but as you say at this time the rivals are only from their big names a few years ago not in terms of performance and competition because they are in it is still quite difficult actually for Manchester United to be at the same level as City.
Actually, Manchester United is at the same level as Manchester City if from inside they have no problems and can work as a team well, but in reality Manchester United is constrained by serious problems inside and ultimately makes them unable to work as a team, only the influence of a few people. which makes Manchester United can not be solid. Hopefully Manchester United will soon solve the problem and replace him with a better player who can be managed well.
At what level because if you look at the team's strength and goal productivity, it's clear they still lose. but indeed for the price of players it might be said to be at the same level Grin
Manchester United's problems started a few years ago and actually now they are in transition and it's still getting better. But for this game still I don't want to risk being at United.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Velvet78
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1024

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
September 29, 2022, 06:23:59 PM

I am surprised that there are people who follow England football and will be confident that Crystal Palace is an easy win for Chelsea. I just laugh at people how they will lose money in bet this weekend.
If you don't know what is happening, let me tell you that Crystal Palace is not a walk over club, they are the spoiler team in English Premier League. They have the ability to draw any team and they have the ability to win anyteam and it is just for them to work hard.
Zaha is a player that is ready to terrorise any defense from beginning of the match till the end.

I don't think that it will be an easy win for Chelsea but I believe that they will find a way to win this. Graham Potter needs to get his first win immediately to make a good start. The Salzburg game was really unfortunate for them but if they become a little more effective in scoring goals then they can do this here.

Crystal Palace are indeed an unpredictable team even against the biggest teams of the league. We all know how much they made difficulties for Manchester City some weeks ago. Chelsea need to be careful in defense and try to keep their opponent away from their goal as much as possible. But it feels like they will still concede a goal. I expect a 2-1 Chelsea victory.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Jody.Drummer

Activity: 1526
Merit: 564

View Profile
September 29, 2022, 06:28:07 PM

I don't think that the expectation from Graham Potter will be winning the league title this season.

They would like to see how the team will perform in the long run after adapting to Potter's new strategies. If they surprise us and start to perform much better right away then I'd expect them to win four times in a row until facing Manchester United in the league. Because all of their opponents on these weeks are going to be comfortable ones for them normally. The only thing Chelsea need now is to improve their scoring performance. Aubameyang will be under pressure to benefit from the chances he finds as much as possible.

Lol. Don't talk about the hope of winning the title, because the situation doesn't allow it. They have to improve the team's performance first to talk about higher things. They were in a difficult situation right now, so Graham Potter had to fix the basics first. Overall they're not good, so Graham Potter's job is to stabilize this first. Now their back, midfield and attack still have a lot to improve and it will take quite a while.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Lordhermes

Activity: 1232
Merit: 379

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2022, 06:55:03 PM
Last edit: September 30, 2022, 01:05:11 PM by Lordhermes

Watching Manchester derby most excited after Manchester United success back to top performance after started the season badly, City have consistent at first season started and little different with Manchester United need waiting until third week to win after first and second match loss. Looking on last four games in domestic league, Manchester United have better performance than Manchester City because United success won all 4 games, different with Manchester City won on 3 of last 4 games after get draw with Aston Villa,

Keep favorite for Manchester City looking on standing place because City on 2nd place with 17 points and Manchester United on 5th placed with 5 points different from City.
Since I've been watching the English Premier League for the past 16 years, this is the game that people have been talking about the most this weekend. For Haaland and Manchester United to defend, I refer to it as a judgment game. This weekend will put both to the test because Manchester United's season started out terribly with two straight losses. Even though Manchester City has been dominating the competition, they are a title contender this year. They have a strong team, both on offense and defense, therefore I don't see how they can lose this Derby.

Manchester United coach has to prove that his men are ready to fight for title this season. And this game is a big test for him,if he's able to win this Derby Manchester United will be consider as title Contender that's why I called it judgement game. Both team are fit no much injury all the players are fit for the match. I'll advise Ten Tang to forget Harry Maguire at home , he shouldn't be on the bench, and he should play 4-4-2 formation. Massive attack, massive defend if he want to win.
Joca97
Legendary

Activity: 3626
Merit: 1023

Cashback 15%

View Profile
September 29, 2022, 07:03:29 PM

Fulham will face an opponent who is in their 5 matches without a win, Newcastle. This should be a match that Fulham can win if you look at the trend of this opponent. Another advantage is that they will play this match at their own home which will make Fulham more confident in front of their own supporters. Fulham themselves have not been consistent and they have had ups and downs in every game, but this week it looks like they will give me the advantage.
It is true that Fulham will get advantages as they will play their home ground. Newcastle isn't on winning track but this match will not so easy win for Fulham. Newcastle is a team can able to to beat team like Fulham. I hope it will be a very competitive match between Newcastle and Fulham.

This is a really confusing match for what side to pick. In last 6 matches Newcastle played a draw 5 times and lose rarely but rarely win as well. I think still there is a small advantage for Fulham with Mitrovic in attack and with a win they would be in the very top of the table

.HUGE.
▄██████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄███████████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████▌██▌▐██▐██▐████▄███
████▐██▐████▌██▌██▌██▌██
█████▀███▀███▀▐██▐██▐█████

▀█████████████████████████▀

▀█████████████████████▀

▀█████████████████▀

▀██████████▀▀
█▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
CASINSPORTSBOOK
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄█
Avirunes
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1468

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2022, 07:11:40 PM

A top side needs to have lot of players who can score or a player who can score lot of goals for them. Take Liverpool for example where they have Salah and City for example where they have lot of players. For Chelsea they have none right now. Sterling is the man in form for them but their other players need to step up their game. I think they should try giving Borja a chance.

Eagles are tough side and it will be a good test for Potter and his men.
el kaka22
Legendary

Activity: 3514
Merit: 1162

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
September 29, 2022, 07:41:30 PM

Newcastle spent a good chunk of money to build the team they have right now, some of the players were already there but they built something amazing around those players in a single season after they were bought out. I am guessing that with more seasons and fair play financially allowing them to grow, they are just going to keep on growing bigger and bigger, and they need results for that.

The bigger they become the better they will be and that’s going to really impact the way they get players and get better as well. So, these type of games are a must win for them, there is no way they could afford to lose this game and needs to win for sure.

███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
rugrats

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 29, 2022, 07:46:54 PM

Liverpool are very far from expectations, they lost the game that we have seen so far. In this season they don't show the gameplay they always demonstrate. Problems, yes of course this is a problem for them, in defense their game is declining as well as in attack. I'm sure Klopp is a coach who is sensitive to this, but until now I haven't seen a touch from him to get the team back to their best.
Liverpool performance looks very bad, surely it is because their defense played poorly during this season. Van Dijk can't play as expected, he never shows that he is a strong defender in the Liverpool squad so far. I don't know what's happening with him, he seems to lose his motivation to play with his best. Other liverpool defenders also don't play well, they may not comfortable with Liverpool current strategy. Klopp must evaluate Liverpool performance, especially on the defensive line and how effective the current strategy is. Also, consider changing the formation or lineup, especially on the attacking line.

I think their defense as well as their attack is facing some problems this season. Virgil Van Dijk is not Playing up to his standards this season and I also think that selling Sadio Mane was a big mistake. I get that they have got the young and fast-paced Diaz, but Mane was just sheer class and he had good chemistry with Salah and Jota or Firmino. I think that Klopp might need to change some strategies or formations to find out what works.

█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
Stake.com
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
Pages: « 1 ... 2175 2176 2177 2178 2179 2180 2181 2182 2183 2184 2185 2186 2187 2188 2189 2190 2191 2192 2193 2194 2195 2196 2197 2198 2199 2200 2201 2202 2203 2204 2205 2206 2207 2208 2209 2210 2211 2212 2213 2214 2215 2216 2217 2218 2219 2220 2221 2222 2223 2224 [2225] 2226 2227 2228 2229 2230 2231 2232 2233 2234 2235 2236 2237 2238 2239 2240 2241 2242 2243 2244 2245 2246 2247 2248 2249 2250 2251 2252 2253 2254 2255 2256 2257 2258 2259 2260 2261 2262 2263 2264 2265 2266 2267 2268 2269 2270 2271 2272 2273 2274 2275 ... 6044 »
  Print  

Jump to: