Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 04:29:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Who will be the champion in 2023/24 season?
Manchester City - 85 (45.5%)
Liverpool - 31 (16.6%)
Arsenal - 39 (20.9%)
Chelsea - 7 (3.7%)
Manchester United - 13 (7%)
Totenham - 7 (3.7%)
Newcastle - 2 (1.1%)
Other - 3 (1.6%)
Total Voters: 187

Pages: « 1 ... 3213 3214 3215 3216 3217 3218 3219 3220 3221 3222 3223 3224 3225 3226 3227 3228 3229 3230 3231 3232 3233 3234 3235 3236 3237 3238 3239 3240 3241 3242 3243 3244 3245 3246 3247 3248 3249 3250 3251 3252 3253 3254 3255 3256 3257 3258 3259 3260 3261 3262 [3263] 3264 3265 3266 3267 3268 3269 3270 3271 3272 3273 3274 3275 3276 3277 3278 3279 3280 3281 3282 3283 3284 3285 3286 3287 3288 3289 3290 3291 3292 3293 3294 3295 3296 3297 3298 3299 3300 3301 3302 3303 3304 3305 3306 3307 3308 3309 3310 3311 3312 3313 ... 6103 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Premier League Prediction Thread 2023/2024  (Read 639634 times)
lixer

Activity: 2506
Merit: 586

View Profile
March 22, 2023, 09:55:48 AM

Manchester City vs Liverpool game will really tell how easy it will be for arsenal to win the Premier League. Liverpool is always known to show surprises in their performance sometimes, if they play tough to Manchester City and it end in draws it will be an advantage for Arsenal to have more point. They reason why am not still convinced that Manchester City can't win the Premier League is because the Premier league is not their main priority to win , since what they want  is the Champions League it is not possible for them to win most of their remaining games to take the position of arsenal.
Indeed. Liverpool is always a tough opponent for Man City whether they play at home or away. Not only a draw, Liverpool possibly won the match as they ever did previously. Man United just feels the same thing as Man City, they also got defeated surprisingly by Liverpool this month (on matchday 26). An interesting fact about Liverpool is that very often becomes an obstacle for big teams in EPL. So, I agree that Man City may lose points in the next match and it will be an advantage for Arsenal to maintain its position in the 1sty place.
Liverpool is mystery club for me because one day they are beating team like Manchester United badly and then after few days they are completely failed to have win against team like Bournemouth which is surely inconsistency they are having things like these for many years and fail to fix their problem recently they have few quality players but sadly from them results which was expected not came which is also problem but in this match against we can expect interest result which will surely give all better view about end of this season because if Liverpool able to handle Citizens at Etihad Stadium this will be surely helpful for the Arsenal and also will also give good chance to Liverpool for having chance into top four which will be big bonus for them after having worst season which give them been never ideal situation even after having few good players buying.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Xcode7

Activity: 1120
Merit: 415

View Profile
March 22, 2023, 10:06:14 AM

That's right, Liverpool really did great matches against big teams but lost many points against weaker teams in the EPL, they already lost everything this season and should start focusing on next season, i wonder how the team will play against man city and if they will be to get at least one point, especially because Manchester city will push hard to reduce the 8 points gap with arsenal
I imagine that Liverpool will have a hard time winning and drawing at Manchester City, but that Liverpool can win at Manchester City or draw. That is something very extraordinary for Liverpool because Liverpool are also looking for a better position now, especially for the top four in the Premier League this season. Apart from that, Manchester City must also try to get full points at home to catch up with Arsenal's points which are still at the top because the gap won't be too far if Manchester City can win at home to Liverpool.
visiting Manchester City headquarters will of course be very difficult for Liverpool because the hosts are in dire need of points to continue to compete closely with Arsenal at the top of the Premier League standings.
I don't think Liverpool have a chance in this game to steal points at the Etihad Stadium.

Liverpool's performance is still very poor and inconsistent, after getting a big win against Man United everyone thought Liverpool would get back up but in fact they lost 2 matches after that.
Likewise, in the match against Man City, I think it is very, very unlikely that Liverpool can win or even hold Man City's series at the Etihad Stadiu, Manchester City's home ground.

Duelbits
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
///  PLAY FOR FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
PLAY NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
Alanaz

Activity: 980
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 22, 2023, 10:08:41 AM

Tottenham has played their 28th match and collected 49 points, while Newcastle has only played their 27th match against Manchester United and has a 2 point difference with Tottenham, that means there is still a chance for Newcastle to finish in the top four.

Tottenham current position in the standings is still not safe enough, no doubt about it. As I can see in flashscore.com, Newcastle played 26 matches only while Tottenham played 28 matches already. It means that if Newcastle win the 2 matches difference (1 is enough) to overtake Tottenham's position. Other team that may overtake Tottenham position is Brighton, they played 25 matches only so far with 42 points (7 points difference). If Brighton win all the 3 matches difference, they will collect 51 points.
It's really not safe for Tottenham to be in their current position. The reason is as you said that Newcastle still has a superior match than Tottenham and that provides an opportunity for Newcastle to be able to overtake Tottenham in the standings. Tottenham can only hope that Newcastle will get unsatisfactory results in their match, because if Newcastle can get full points then they will be shifted.

██                      ►          ⦁               1xBit.com     │     S p o r t s b o o k   &   C a s i n o               ⦁          ◀                      ██
                  WELCOME BONUS UP TO 7 BTC!                  ♣
██  ██████████████          ■                   30+ ALTCOINS AVAILABLE                   ■          ██████████████  ██
Ahli38

Activity: 812
Merit: 735

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2023, 10:23:40 AM

I think Manchester United can have much more chance than Newcastle because Manchester United after Ten Hag performing very well and they are currently even in third place in the table except for the match against Liverpool they didn't lose any game in the previous five games they had while Newcastle couldn't perform well recently expect for two last games.
I still see Liverpool to be a threat for Newcastle, than a threat Newcastle is to Manchester United. But if Newcastle start to win now as they have started in their last two matches, they are threat to Manchester United. Let us wait and see what would happen, this time is very fun in premier league just as it is always is.
these three teams namely Manchester United, Newcastle and Liverpool have 2 matches postponed. So the most threatened position at the moment is Tottenham. because Newcastle can easily overtake the difference in points owned by Tottenham. then Liverpool also have the opportunity to add points from the 2 postponed matches. so that Liverpool also has the opportunity to catch up with Tottenham. But Manchester United will certainly find it difficult to be chased by Newcastle and Liverpool. because with the point advantage that Manchester United currently has and coupled with the two postponed matches, Manchester United even has the opportunity to narrow the point gap with Manchester City. I think towards the end of the season the competition is getting more and more interesting and more fierce. And Liverpool also have the opportunity to threaten Newcastle's position. if Newcastle suffered a few defeats.

█████████████████████████
██
█████▀▀███████▀▀███████
█████▀░░▄███████▄░░▀█████
██▀░░██████▀░▀████░░▀██
██▀░░▀▀▀████████████░░▀██
██░░█▄████▀▀███▀█████░░██
██░░███▄▄███████▀▀███░░██
██░░█████████████████░░██
██▄░░████▄▄██████▄▄█░░▄██
██▄░░██████▄░░████░░▄██
█████▄░░▀███▌░░▐▀░░▄█████
███████▄▄███████▄▄███████
.ROOBET 2.0..██████.IIIIIFASTER & SLEEKER.██████.
|

█▄█
▀█▀
████▄▄██████▄▄████
█▄███▀█░░█████░░█▀███▄█
▀█▄▄░▐█████████▌▄▄█▀
██▄▄█████████▄▄████▌
██████▄▄████████
█▀▀████████████████
██████
█████████████
██
█▀▀██████████████
▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
    PLAY NOW    
skarais
Legendary

Activity: 2478
Merit: 2096

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2023, 10:46:10 AM

Newcastle's appearance this season was quite surprising and made it into the top five of the standings. But the problem is they will face Manchester United in match 27, as we know Manchester United are in good condition when they travel to St James Park headquarters, so it will be a little difficult for Newcastle to get full points. Competition in the top four positions is very competitive where Tottenham and Liverpool will also fight to finish in the top four, so Newcastle must show maximum results in the next few matches.

Tottenham has played their 28th match and collected 49 points, while Newcastle has only played their 27th match against Manchester United and has a 2 point difference with Tottenham, that means there is still a chance for Newcastle to finish in the top four.
Newcastle has a great chance of occupying the top four by winning at least 1 match out of the 2 postponed matches.
The distance of 2 points from Tottenham must be used to trigger more motivation so that their mission this season is actually achieved. I was surprised, of course because Newcastle didn't really expect to be in the top four compared to Chelsea or Liverpool at the start of the season.

Now the expectations are very good, so Newcastle must seize the moment to move Tottenham from the top 4. Newcastle have 12 match left compared to Tottenham's 10 so I think Newcastle's chances are good so far.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
tulusikhlas

Activity: 1526
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 22, 2023, 11:32:20 AM

Week 29. Manchester City will host Liverpool, and in that match Manchester City really needs a win. Indeed, if you look at Liverpool's appearance this season, Manchester city is superior in many ways, but that doesn't mean they will be able to win matches easily, because Liverpool could surprise them, like they did to Manchester United. It's one of the big games in the Premier League, so I'm not going to miss it.

███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄██
███████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀█████
████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
Pulsar77

Activity: 1722
Merit: 310

View Profile
March 22, 2023, 11:46:19 AM

Qualifying for a European tournament is no different than a dream for Chelsea from now on. At least in the Premier League I mean. They have to win the Champions League title to do so but this is a very low possibility for Chelsea truthfully. With this very inconsistent level of performance and results they just can't eliminate Real Madrid in my opinion. If Tuchel was still here then I would have given them more chance. Because we all know how Chelsea won the Champions League title with Tuchel while not many people were expecting so.

Chelsea don't have much goal left in the Premier League but they can at least try to finish the season at a better position. They have a potential for the 6th position if they play better although there are four teams ahead. The biggest threat there is Liverpool of course.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
Cookdata

Activity: 938
Merit: 876

Not Your Keys, Not Your Bitcoin

View Profile
March 22, 2023, 11:55:44 AM

Tottenham current position in the standings is still not safe enough, no doubt about it. As I can see in flashscore.com, Newcastle played 26 matches only while Tottenham played 28 matches already. It means that if Newcastle win the 2 matches difference (1 is enough) to overtake Tottenham's position. Other team that may overtake Tottenham position is Brighton, they played 25 matches only so far with 42 points (7 points difference). If Brighton win all the 3 matches difference, they will collect 51 points.

I'm not entirely sure where Tottenham will finish the season, but this situation seems remarkably reminiscent of last year, when Arsenal was in the top four while they were in fifth place, and when the final matches were coming up, they switched things up and were able to finish the season in fourth place. I believe the same thing is about to occur now. Newcastle was a monster a few weeks ago, even holding down third place in the table, but I don't believe they are in good enough shape to return to that position. It is safe to predict that Tottenham will hold that spot until the end of the season.

BRINIRHA

Activity: 700
Merit: 266

hope new job come to me

View Profile
March 22, 2023, 11:59:25 AM

Week 29. Manchester City will host Liverpool, and in that match Manchester City really needs a win. Indeed, if you look at Liverpool's appearance this season, Manchester city is superior in many ways, but that doesn't mean they will be able to win matches easily, because Liverpool could surprise them, like they did to Manchester United. It's one of the big games in the Premier League, so I'm not going to miss it.
Well this match will indeed be the most interesting match to watch. because two big clubs will face each other and of course the two teams really need a win in this match. although Man City will indeed be more favored because their consistency does look much better than Liverpool. but it is true that Liverpool cannot be underestimated. because Surprises can indeed happen in that fight. but personally I would prefer to keep betting on the team that will be seeded, namely Man City.
Yogee

Activity: 1540
Merit: 412

View Profile
March 22, 2023, 12:13:46 PM
Last edit: March 22, 2023, 01:46:16 PM by Yogee

First time seeing the odds for Man City vs Liverpool and I'm quite surprised that Liverpool is the heavy underdog @5.2 on moneyline. I mean it's understandable that City will still come out as favorite but I did not expect it to be by that much. There seem to be no major injury on the Reds' side but I guess Haaland's recent five-goal fest at the Champion's League had a significant impact on the odds.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
shinratensei_
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1024

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
March 22, 2023, 12:42:46 PM

Manchester city and arsenal will be facing some strong opponents like chelsea and liverpool. That will even push the tension to be even higher. it's not so hard for city to catch arsenal if arsenal will be making mistake.

During this season Arsenal have been much better, meaning they have been able to be consistent. That's what makes them have more points. Man City once had almost equal points but they dropped points in several games against underdogs. But the fact of expecting Arsenal to have mistakes in the next game is a little impossible with their current situation. With the failure to qualify for the quarter-finals of the European Cup, they only focus on the EPL.
Arsenal was only consistent in premier league but it's not in another competition like europa league. That means if arsenal didn't have a good mentality to compete in the europa league. I doubt if arsenal will also be able to compete in UCL next season considering how bad the performance of arsenal is in europa league. I do understand what you meant caused by arsenal is very consistent in the local league as arsenal didn't have another schedule like manchester city but it doesn't mean if city already lost. It's caused by the possibility for manchester city to chase arsenal is always there until arsenal will able to meet the total matches that are worth with gaps against manchester city. I just wanna remind you that hard schedules are waiting for arsenal. None knows what's gonna happen until the end of season.
Let's take a look at how sporting was able beating arsenal even though when the game was played away by sporting.

Arsenal leads EPL but it doesn't mean if city has been losing the chance to get EPL, right?

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
rozak

Activity: 1960
Merit: 273

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 22, 2023, 01:02:08 PM

First time seeing the odds for Man City vs Liverpool and I'm quite surprised that Liverpool is the heavy underdog @5.2 on moneyline. I mean it's understandable that City will still come out as favorite but I did not expect it to be by that much. There seem to be major injury on the Reds' side but I guess Haaland's recent five-goal fest at the Champion's League had a significant impact on the odds.
It looks like the impact of Haaland's fear is also an aspect of why Odd is being offered like that. In their second meeting in the EPL, Liverpool managed to win 1-0. but in the League Cup, Liverpool lost 3-2. and later will compete at home with City, of course, it will not be easy for Salah and his squad to win. especially with Liverpool's performance which looks inconsistent. but we'll see how the two to play. the bet for Liverpool is also attractive, although the odds of winning are slim.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Zilon

Activity: 966
Merit: 421

Bitcoindata.science

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2023, 01:04:25 PM

First time seeing the odds for Man City vs Liverpool and I'm quite surprised that Liverpool is the heavy underdog @5.2 on moneyline. I mean it's understandable that City will still come out as favorite but I did not expect it to be by that much. There seem to be major injury on the Reds' side but I guess Haaland's recent five-goal fest at the Champion's League had a significant impact on the odds.
So many considerations put together must have resulted to this excessive odd. City is playing home, Haaland is on fire, Liverpool can be so unpredictable, City not losing their last five games, Liverpool still struggling to maintain a clean 3 point record in a row.

One might say Klopp could be wild and aggressive in his tactics when playing bigger teams but this very fixture is looking too uncertain for Liverpool, I mean with Haaland's hat trick in the FA cup Quarter finals and five goals in the Champions League round of 16 i see no reason They won't defeat Liverpool at Etihad Stadium.
wiss19

Activity: 2114
Merit: 340

View Profile
March 22, 2023, 01:31:09 PM

If u say the that Chalsea needs a good coach that can help blend those players into the square,  I completely accept. But speaking about chelsea signings not being high class players is what I try don't understand.
Even in clubs like PSG,  there is no complete balance between the three high class players which they signed,  reason because the coach isn't good enough to manage a team of such stars. A player can't be world-class on his on, it takes a good coach and a blended tam to produce it. Chelsea has world class players which are not seen due some conditions.
After watching two top ranked European clubs this seasons results no one can dare to go against your statement about this all here if you are spending millions of USD for having quality players and not have good coach your all investment is going into drain without any problem because this is the most important decision for any club how to handle this all Chelsea invested good amount.

But sadly just sacking of Thomas Tuchel on wrong time bring them down badly with worst results for end of this season is waiting for them as Graham Potter completely fail to handle this all even he is not able to do transfers on right time in winning match as we watch in last game against Everton where they lost their win into draw in injury time due poor misjudgment from coach and his bad decisions in second half of this match.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
piebeyb
Legendary

Activity: 2296
Merit: 1038

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2023, 01:38:21 PM

On paper Manchester City is on fire including Haaland who is crazy enough to score goals, he is like a scary goal machine, but I would love to see Haaland surprise the meeting against Liverpool later, not sure City will win big either but I'm sure Haaland can score goals more than 1 in goal Liverpool, I bet on manchester city.  Wink

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Oluwa-btc

Activity: 826
Merit: 573

View Profile
March 22, 2023, 01:40:47 PM

So many considerations put together must have resulted to this excessive odd. City is playing home, Haaland is on fire, Liverpool can be so unpredictable, City not losing their last five games, Liverpool still struggling to maintain a clean 3 point record in a row.

One might say Klopp could be wild and aggressive in his tactics when playing bigger teams but this very fixture is looking too uncertain for Liverpool, I mean with Haaland's hat trick in the FA cup Quarter finals and five goals in the Champions League round of 16 i see no reason They won't defeat Liverpool at Etihad Stadium.

Erling Haaland who's in a top form this season has been rumoured injured, I don't know how rapidly he'd return from the groin but even if he doesn't Alvarez can come up as a back up plan for him.

The odds are not in favor Manchester City, as we all know they City have been so deadly within the past two games, would the international duties be the moment for Liverpool to find them ways back to good form. That I'm certain would be no.
I'm predicting another loss for Liverpool, they'll do no harm to Pep Guardiola and his side.

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Iroh

Activity: 644
Merit: 275

View Profile
March 22, 2023, 01:48:54 PM

The odds can be deceiving but if you take a look at the recent games of the two teams, Manchester City is obviously the favorite. Having scored 13 goals in the last 2 games, they’re definitely a force to reckon with. Liverpools performance has not been so good. After humbling Manchester United with 7 goals, they seem not to be able to win any game after that. I had thought they would ride on and continue to win games after that but unfortunately, they couldn’t.

So I guess it’s obvious that the recent amazing performance Manchester City has recently displayed would make them the obvious favorite. But 5.2 is really surprising considering Liverpool is no small team.
The game being played on the home ground of Manchester City would perhaps have some impact on the outcome of the game. My money is on Manchester City like a lot of other people I guess.
Majestic-milf

Activity: 798
Merit: 589

View Profile
March 22, 2023, 01:50:32 PM

Talking about Haaland and his scoring spree both in the FA cup and Champions league, don't you think when he comes face to face with Virgil van dijk it will be a different story? Instead of Man City getting all 3pts it would be Liverpool dominating the game and Van Dijke shutting Haaland up, just like it happened between Lukaku and him [Van Dijk] last season.
 I see a very competitive game between both teams with Klopp doing more damage to Pep and his men, is like showing Man City that they [Liverpool] are still in form and can't lose this game to them [City]. Pep would be under pressure because he doesn't want to lose this game and drop point for Arsenal to extend their lead at the top of the league table, he won't show sigh of pressure since he's known for playing mind games, it would be difficult for Pep to win this one, IMO Liverpool to win or a draw in this fixture.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Mustang Shelby

Activity: 658
Merit: 492

View Profile
March 22, 2023, 02:04:33 PM

First time seeing the odds for Man City vs Liverpool and I'm quite surprised that Liverpool is the heavy underdog @5.2 on moneyline. I mean it's understandable that City will still come out as favorite but I did not expect it to be by that much. There seem to be no major injury on the Reds' side but I guess Haaland's recent five-goal fest at the Champion's League had a significant impact on the odds.
The rate given to Liverpool is very high.  It's surprising that there is such a big difference between last year and this year.  Overall, this was due to Liverpool no longer being seen as a favourite, after an unsuccessful year.  Manchester City is a strong team and I think they can easily beat Liverpool.  A coupon who wants to surprise according to the odds can try to bet in favor of Liverpool for a low fee.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
Rockstarguy

Activity: 994
Merit: 582

God is great

View Profile
March 22, 2023, 02:16:27 PM

Well this match will indeed be the most interesting match to watch. because two big clubs will face each other and of course the two teams really need a win in this match. although Man City will indeed be more favored because their consistency does look much better than Liverpool. but it is true that Liverpool cannot be underestimated. because Surprises can indeed happen in that fight. but personally I would prefer to keep betting on the team that will be seeded, namely Man City.
Manchester City have much possibility of winning Liverpool because Manchester performance as a team still remain the same even if they have lost some games due to their target win the Champions league.

Liverpool hasn't been stable in their performance this season which they have only done well in few games in the season but people still believe in Liverpool that it is possible for them to bring out that good performance they showed up in some of their previous games, doings this will make the game interesting. Getting the three points is so important to the both team.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Pages: « 1 ... 3213 3214 3215 3216 3217 3218 3219 3220 3221 3222 3223 3224 3225 3226 3227 3228 3229 3230 3231 3232 3233 3234 3235 3236 3237 3238 3239 3240 3241 3242 3243 3244 3245 3246 3247 3248 3249 3250 3251 3252 3253 3254 3255 3256 3257 3258 3259 3260 3261 3262 [3263] 3264 3265 3266 3267 3268 3269 3270 3271 3272 3273 3274 3275 3276 3277 3278 3279 3280 3281 3282 3283 3284 3285 3286 3287 3288 3289 3290 3291 3292 3293 3294 3295 3296 3297 3298 3299 3300 3301 3302 3303 3304 3305 3306 3307 3308 3309 3310 3311 3312 3313 ... 6103 »
  Print  

Jump to: