Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 05:24:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Who will be the champion in 2023/24 season?
Manchester City - 87 (46%)
Liverpool - 31 (16.4%)
Arsenal - 39 (20.6%)
Chelsea - 7 (3.7%)
Manchester United - 13 (6.9%)
Totenham - 7 (3.7%)
Newcastle - 2 (1.1%)
Other - 3 (1.6%)
Total Voters: 189

Pages: « 1 ... 3507 3508 3509 3510 3511 3512 3513 3514 3515 3516 3517 3518 3519 3520 3521 3522 3523 3524 3525 3526 3527 3528 3529 3530 3531 3532 3533 3534 3535 3536 3537 3538 3539 3540 3541 3542 3543 3544 3545 3546 3547 3548 3549 3550 3551 3552 3553 3554 3555 3556 [3557] 3558 3559 3560 3561 3562 3563 3564 3565 3566 3567 3568 3569 3570 3571 3572 3573 3574 3575 3576 3577 3578 3579 3580 3581 3582 3583 3584 3585 3586 3587 3588 3589 3590 3591 3592 3593 3594 3595 3596 3597 3598 3599 3600 3601 3602 3603 3604 3605 3606 3607 ... 6167 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Premier League Prediction Thread 2023/2024  (Read 645066 times)
Rockstarguy

Activity: 1008
Merit: 586

God is great

View Profile
May 03, 2023, 08:15:50 PM

Man City 0-0 West Ham at halftime. West ham parked the bus and they survived the first half somehow. I think we can expect that City puts more presure. If they score one goal they will score a couple of more,i dont think that West Ham will be able to hold City in the second half
The firshalf was very Interesting west ham was able to play Manchester city tough game , I was thinking west ham will still use the same strategy in the second half bit Manchester City was able to score their first goal in the early minutes of the second half,  this can be an avenue for Manchester city to score more goals before the game ends , Manchester City leading with one goal can kill the morale of west ham which will definitely create more chances of scoring goals for Manchester city.  If west ham can equalise the game it will also be a victory for arsenal.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Odusko

Activity: 910
Merit: 512

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2023, 08:16:16 PM

Liverpool is having an early lead in the match against Fulham and is just 60+ into the match and there is no hope in sight for them to make any equalization tonight even though Liverpool's defence looks so weak in the match due to some key players being absent in the match due to some of the players being in injury but even at that Fulham have not seized that opportunity to equalize the goal.
So Liverpool looks to be the club with the lucky star tonight as Manchester City is also battling a draw game against West hame United, these are the only games lined up for tonight in the Premier League.

But then there is still time in the match for both Fulham and Manchester City to make a possible goal score against the opponents in the match even though it looks as if time is running out of them in the match.

Available
Mr.suevie

Activity: 532
Merit: 329

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2023, 08:22:29 PM

Man City 0-0 West Ham at halftime. West ham parked the bus and they survived the first half somehow. I think we can expect that City puts more presure. If they score one goal they will score a couple of more,i dont think that West Ham will be able to hold City in the second half
West ham have tried but Manchester has finally breach their defense and Nathaniel Ake has finally broken the dead lock and Manchester city finally lead by a goal to nil and I suspect more to come as they have finally scored , I never expected west ham to survive so long despite all the pressure from the brilliant Manchester city team. Knowing the current situation of the premiere league table its hard that we experience any defeat from Manchester as they know that they are potential the No. 1 team if they win all their games.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBITCRYPTO
FUTURES
[
1,000x
LEVERAGE
][
COMPETITIVE
FEES
][
INSTANT
EXECUTION
]██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRADE NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
bbigtart

Activity: 420
Merit: 272

View Profile
May 03, 2023, 08:33:47 PM

Yes, they both performed well in their respective matches, but I have to admit that Arsenal outplayed Chelsea. I believe that Chelsea's main issue is an excess of players, as the majority of them are ball-savvy, which makes the coach somewhat perplexed as to why there isn't any teamwork. If you think about Chelsea as a large team, you might wonder why they lost all of their more than ten matches.  Why, guy, I still wonder.
In my opinion, Chelsea is losing continuously because it is already a crisis of confidence. Lampard also from the selection of players with an unsuitable strategy. Using three midfielders is less effective. There should be enough kante with Mateo Kovacic or Enzo. One of them keeps the depth of defense and Kante can also help cover Azpilicueta's right line, which is a weak point. Behind the striker, you have to love creative players who are good at keeping the ball, the left wing also has no variety and Chilwell's connection with Sterling. Plus Auba who couldn't do much. In fact, Kante and Madueke looked more good in that match, plus the no pressing strategy which allowed Arsenal to have control over the ball.

However, both of them must play well because their only goal is to score a goal and win the game. These kinds of games call for teamwork and skills, both of which I believe Chelsea possesses but is misusing, which is why they need to fix their team. I can only hope that things will work out for Chelsea under their new coach.
Yes, that's right, it's time for Chelsea to kick Frank Lampard and replace him with someone who can change the team's performance for the better.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
███████████▀▌▄▀██████████
███████▄▄███████▄▄███████
██████▄███▀▀██▀██████████
█████████▌█████████▌█████
█████████▌█████████▌█████
██████████▄███▄███▀██████
████████████████▀▀███████
███████████▀▀▀███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▀▀████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
Available in
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
herurist

Activity: 1680
Merit: 259

View Profile
May 03, 2023, 08:42:36 PM

Manchester City will play tonight against West Ham in the 33rd match of the English Premier League. Manchester City is going to miss Kevin De Bruyne, an important player of the team, in today's match. 

Pep Guardiola made this decision mainly because of his injury.  Pep Guardiola decided not to play him in the next match when he got injured in the match against Arsenal. Because Pep Guardiola does not want to take any risk with him. Kevin De Bruyne may have been rested for the time being considering Manchester City's Champions League semi-final match against Real Madrid a few days later. 

If Arsenal won the last match, they went to the top of the points table again. Since today's game of Manchester City against West Ham, it is expected that Manchester City will go to the top position of the table with full 3 points in today's match.

Manchester City need a win today to get back into the EPL lead. I think Guardiola can set his boys up to win. Especially since the game will be played at the Etihad, and West Ham are in poor shape. So I'm betting on Man City to win. But still, Guardiola's team cannot relax in this match.
With the level of football that Manchester city is playing this time. It will not be difficult for them to win West Ham United tonight. Even with or without Kelvin, they can comfortably win West Ham.
But they need to be very careful because West Ham has this high pressing guys with a lot of pressure and body weight. I mean, the person of Antonia and Bowen. So they should be careful or West Ham will do this spoiler job this night. If you check very well, you will understand that West Ham has started picking forms as the English Premier League is getting to an end.
The game enters the last 10 minutes now and Manchester City are still comfortably ahead at the moment.
Haaland continues to score goals and it is clear that he will get the top score. On the other hand, their position returned to the top with this victory after the day before, Arsenal took it just for entertainment for them.

███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄██
███████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀█████
████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
sokani

Activity: 546
Merit: 435

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2023, 08:43:53 PM

They did their best to hold them off in the first half but Manchester City dominance and hardwork paid off in the second half. After the end of first half Arsenal fans would have been praying that the game ends in a stalemate. Lolz... But that's all they can do at this point. It's good to see Ake on the score sheet and also Haaland, who's unstoppable, he just can't stop scoring and he's one of the reasons Manchester City is having a fantastic campaign this season. Today's victory will take them back to the top of the table with one game in hand.
Uruhara

Activity: 616
Merit: 599

View Profile
May 03, 2023, 08:45:15 PM

West ham have tried but Manchester has finally breach their defense and Nathaniel Ake has finally broken the dead lock and Manchester city finally lead by a goal to nil and I suspect more to come as they have finally scored , I never expected west ham to survive so long despite all the pressure from the brilliant Manchester city team. Knowing the current situation of the premiere league table its hard that we experience any defeat from Manchester as they know that they are potential the No. 1 team if they win all their games.
And sure enough, the Man City vs West Ham match has entered the 87th minute and the score is now 3-0. Ake, Haaland and Foden managed to score 1 goal each against West Ham. And this result is not surprising. because of course we all have estimated Man City's advantage in this match. because after all Man City's strength has a high level than West Ham. But in the first half West Ham struggled well. but in the second half in the end West Ham had to admit their weaknesses.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Iroh

Activity: 644
Merit: 275

View Profile
May 03, 2023, 08:46:44 PM

Well you’re right. If they score one, they would probably put in another one. Manchester City is now ahead by three goals. I think most people envisaged Haaland scoring and he didn’t disappoint as he stepped up and scored the second goal, the first scored by Ake.
West Ham was real good in trying to defend against Man city during the first half as Man City has been the dominant one constantly putting under pressure Fabiański, the West Ham goalie. The game is almost over and there is no way of coming back from this.
Uruhara

Activity: 616
Merit: 599

View Profile
May 03, 2023, 08:55:45 PM

Well you’re right. If they score one, they would probably put in another one. Manchester City is now ahead by three goals. I think most people envisaged Haaland scoring and he didn’t disappoint as he stepped up and scored the second goal, the first scored by Ake.
West Ham was real good in trying to defend against Man city during the first half as Man City has been the dominant one constantly putting under pressure Fabiański, the West Ham goalie. The game is almost over and there is no way of coming back from this.
1 goal scored by Ake has shaken the solidity of West Ham's defense. And yeah goal after goal again created. I think the 3 goals that Man City got were quite satisfying. And with this result Arsenal again shifted from first place. so it is increasingly difficult for Arsenal to have a chance to win the title. because with this result the title was almost in the hands of Man City.

.Duelbits.
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Ndabagi01

Activity: 588
Merit: 287

View Profile
May 03, 2023, 09:08:29 PM

The match ended 3-0 in favour of Manchester city. Currently I don’t see any team that can be able to hold Manchester city from scoring them in the premier league maybe in other competitions and not this. Since Manchester city have already climbed up the first position in the standings, I fear they won’t lose any match to give Arsenal a hope of climbing the first position ahead of them. From the goalkeeper, to the midfield and to the attackers, they all played a great game today and they really deserved the big win.

███████████████████████████████▀▀▀▀
███████████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀█▀█▀▀▀▀▀█████████
███▄▀▀▀   ▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄   ▀▀▀▄███
███████▀▀▀████▌ ▐████▀▀▀███████
█████▀███▀█▀██▌ ▐██▀█▀███▀█████
███████▀▄▀▄███▌ ▐███▄▀▄▀███████
█████▄██▄██▄██   ██▄██▄██▄█████
███████▄▄▄████   ████▄▄▄███████
██████████▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀██████████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
███████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
TRUST DICE
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
#1 RATED CRYPTO
CASINO IN THE WORLD
██ ██ ██ ██ █Trustpilot
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄█████████████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀█████▀▀████
█████████████████▀█████████▀███
██████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████▄███
█████████████████████████▄▄████
█████████████░░░███████████████
███████████░░░█████████████████
█████████░░████████████████████
█████░░░██████████████████████
███░░█████████████████████████
▀░░░█████████████████████████▀
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
Bananington

Activity: 1428
Merit: 344

View Profile
May 03, 2023, 09:09:48 PM

Manchester city dominated the match in the first half and the also created different nice chances, am sure they will convert some of the chances they will be making in the second half of the match into goal.
Manchester City look very unstoppable at the moment with the kind of pressure that they are able to mount on any opponents they meet. Even without De Bruyne, they still can create chances and score. Just in the second half they were able to make up for all the goals that they didn't score in the first half and ensure that they maintain their record of always scoring many goals in a game. A great night for Erling Haaland who has a new record to his name. The Premier League is a done deal for Manchester City, their major focus right now will be the Champions League.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
Issa56

Activity: 1386
Merit: 911

View Profile
May 03, 2023, 09:13:03 PM

1 goal scored by Ake has shaken the solidity of West Ham's defense. And yeah goal after goal again created. I think the 3 goals that Man City got were quite satisfying. And with this result Arsenal again shifted from first place. so it is increasingly difficult for Arsenal to have a chance to win the title. because with this result the title was almost in the hands of Man City.
I knew if Manchester city can score 1 goal, then am sure they are still going to score more goals, west Ham didn't play anything special today, Manchester City dominated the match but they couldn't score any goal in the first half of the match, but immediately they scored their first goal in second half, then I knew west ham those not have anything to do again. Manchester city played a nice game today, I was scared of west ham before the match started, but it was a easy win for Manchester city, now they are back to first position.

Right from the first half that I noticed that west ham was trying to play a defensive game, I knew it will be kind of difficult to win or draw the match, no matter how strong your defense is, Manchester City is a dangerous club, they will end up breaking the defense and scoring, and that's what most clubs don't understand, they are always trying to play defensive game against Manchester City.

.Duelbits.
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
BRINIRHA

Activity: 700
Merit: 266

hope new job come to me

View Profile
May 03, 2023, 09:13:42 PM

Chelsea are playing very terribly at the moment and I think it might be a great timing for Arsenal to make use of this opportunity and start to regain their winning form in their next upcoming match against Chelsea. Arsenal might still have a chance to win the English Premier League title this season, and I think they will be able to gain all 3 points against Chelsea at the final whistle.
I also think Arsenal will win against Chelsea, but it's also true that Arsenal's recent matches haven't been very good either. Especially after they were eliminated from the European league, they lost a lot of points in the matches they played. If Manchester City got here, it's because of Arsenal's own mistakes. So it will be a battle of two poorly performing teams. The possibility of a draw can also be considered.

Arsenal, who will play at home, will obviously have more advantages against Chelsea later. And Arsenal's performance also did not experience a decline that was too bad. Arsenal have only been lacking in their finishing in the past few games. The crushing defeat by Man city is also quite understandable. And at least Arsenal haven't lost to weaker teams.

Meanwhile, Chelsea is very clear that their performance is still bad from the start of the season until now. Even Brentford, Brighton and Wolves also managed to beat Chelsea. So that Arsenal should be able to win this match even with a thin score. But I don't know what strategy Frank Lampard will implement in that match. but personally I want there to be a different excitement from this fight.

Theoretically, Chsela had a disappointing performance, and in the last five games they had, they lost all the games also Lampard couldn't change anything in their team, also Chslea is in the middle of the table and there is no hope for them to improve their position, but Since Arsenal is playing at home and they are racing with Macnshter City for the premier league title I think Arsenal can beat Chsela in this match tonight.
And as we predict that Chelsea will suffer defeat by Arsenal. and Today we saw a pretty convincing win for Arsenal. And Chelsea in that match also did not show any significant improvement. So that means Lampard has not been able to bring change to Chelsea.

But even though Arsenal managed to collect full points from the match against Chelsea. but this did not make Arsenal able to maintain their ranking at the top of the standings. Because Man city has also won recently, namely Man City managed to beat West Ham with a score of 3-0. And automatically makes Man City now at the top of the standings again.
alpamar99

Activity: 1092
Merit: 106

View Profile
May 03, 2023, 09:17:06 PM

But even though Arsenal managed to collect full points from the match against Chelsea. but this did not make Arsenal able to maintain their ranking at the top of the standings. Because Man city has also won recently, namely Man City managed to beat West Ham with a score of 3-0. And automatically makes Man City now at the top of the standings again.
The victory was as predicted before but indeed in this case Arsenal only briefly returned to its position.
There is nothing they can actually do with the champion position because looking at the current condition it is really impossible as long as Manchester City continues to get full points and the hope is that they should hope Manchester City stumbles if they really want the championship title.

Wiwo

Activity: 1064
Merit: 687

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2023, 09:20:42 PM

Manchester city dominated the match in the first half and the also created different nice chances, am sure they will convert some of the chances they will be making in the second half of the match into goal.
Manchester City look very unstoppable at the moment with the kind of pressure that they can mount on any opponents they meet. Even without De Bruyne, they still can create chances and score. Just in the second half, they were able to make up for all the goals that they didn't score in the first half and ensure that they maintain their record of always scoring many goals in a game. A great night for Erling Haaland who has a new record to his name. The Premier League is a done deal for Manchester City, their major focus right now will be the Champions League.
I agree with you on the possible speed of Manchester City to have made such record-breaking results in the second half of this match and ending the match on a 3:0 was a really good point to stay ahead of most clubs in the standing this has also proven man city readiness and unstoppability in this season and with this, I am sure man city will finish the season well and with a wide point gap between them a d other close rivals in this season.
BRINIRHA

Activity: 700
Merit: 266

hope new job come to me

View Profile
May 03, 2023, 09:26:48 PM

The victory was as predicted before but indeed in this case Arsenal only briefly returned to its position.
There is nothing they can actually do with the champion position because looking at the current condition it is really impossible as long as Manchester City continues to get full points and the hope is that they should hope Manchester City stumbles if they really want the championship title.
Correct. the only way Arsenal should hope if they want to keep on winning the title is to wait for Man City to make a mistake and lose. but I think it's hard to do. because Man City really defended their advantage very well. In fact, every attack they build always makes it difficult for any opposing team to be able to survive Man City's attacks. At the moment it seems that Arsenal only have to survive in second place and be satisfied with the result. this also happened because Arsenal got too many draws in the match before meeting Man City a few weeks ago.
RockBell

Activity: 770
Merit: 363

Underestimate- nothing

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2023, 09:26:54 PM

Manchester City look very unstoppable at the moment with the kind of pressure that they are able to mount on any opponents they meet. Even without De Bruyne, they still can create chances and score. Just in the second half they were able to make up for all the goals that they didn't score in the first half and ensure that they maintain their record of always scoring many goals in a game. A great night for Erling Haaland who has a new record to his name. The Premier League is a done deal for Manchester City, their major focus right now will be the Champions League.
I was wondering  if unstoppable  is the right word but Manchester City currently on fire that consumes any opponent that they play against, it was just as if first half was use to analyze the weakness of west ham and second half was a different  story with ball hitting west ham net without stop how hilarious and of the sincere truth  am not a Manchester City fan and them winning both the Premier League and champion league is just annoying since arsenal lost against them i was already losing hope of winning. I know  the anti arsenals are smiling to their screen.

Duelbits
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
///  PLAY FOR FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
PLAY NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
Sandra_hakeem

Activity: 784
Merit: 1045

Goodnight, ohh Leo!!! 🦅

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2023, 09:28:48 PM

I agree with you on the possible speed of Manchester City to have made such record-breaking results in the second half of this match and ending the match on a 3:0 was a really good point to stay ahead of most clubs in the standing this has also proven man city readiness and unstoppability in this season and with this, I am sure man city will finish the season well and with a wide point gap between them a d other close rivals in this season.
That's true....
I mean, I wasn't seeing the game as a hard one for them, though they all went away with a draw conclusion on the first half of the game.. Ake's debut goal looked just as stunning as ever,... seconded by the club's favorite boy, halland... He wouldn't dare to miss a tip for a goal in a game, irrespective of the club. Now city has a upper-hand on the table and it'll definitely be impossible for Arsenal to get to the top once again as Thier goal difference ain't even comparable. They'll be made to face the premiership fury, newcastle... I was actually seeing the league for them but it seems things aren't gonna move that way either.

Sandra 🧑‍🦰

▄▄███████▄▄
▄██████████████▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████████▄█▀████▄
███████████▄███████████
██████████▄█▀███████████
██████████▀████████████
▀█████▄█▀█████████████▀
▀████▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 MΞTAWIN  THE FIRST WEB3 CASINO   
.. PLAY NOW ..
Pandu Geddon

Activity: 854
Merit: 597

View Profile
May 03, 2023, 09:35:45 PM

I was wondering  if unstoppable  is the right word but Manchester City currently on fire that consumes any opponent that they play against, it was just as if first half was use to analyze the weakness of west ham and second half was a different  story with ball hitting west ham net without stop how hilarious and of the sincere truth  am not a Manchester City fan and them winning both the Premier League and champion league is just annoying since arsenal lost against them i was already losing hope of winning. I know  the anti arsenals are smiling to their screen.
however, Man City is now in excellent form. they have big goals this season with some trophies very close. and that is a big motivation for them to keep winning and scoring goals. while Arsenal, they just lost focus at the end of this season. it was a mistake because when Man City finally won the top 1 position in the standings, Arsenal could only regret it. they missed a big chance for a trophy this season. they have to try better next season.
Iroh

Activity: 644
Merit: 275

View Profile
May 03, 2023, 09:38:18 PM

They sure do look unstoppable! They’ve got an amazing team that the players really understand themselves on the field of play. I particularly like the fact that they don’t fully rely on a players capabilities as they could play a game without top players like De Bruyne or Haaland. I think when faced with strong clubs, they could always play fine without Haaland on the lineup but De Bruyne has got to play.

Definitely a really good night for Haaland as having scored 34 goals this season in the EPL. He now has the record of scoring the most goals in a particular season. That’s definitely a good debut in the premier league for the lad.
Pages: « 1 ... 3507 3508 3509 3510 3511 3512 3513 3514 3515 3516 3517 3518 3519 3520 3521 3522 3523 3524 3525 3526 3527 3528 3529 3530 3531 3532 3533 3534 3535 3536 3537 3538 3539 3540 3541 3542 3543 3544 3545 3546 3547 3548 3549 3550 3551 3552 3553 3554 3555 3556 [3557] 3558 3559 3560 3561 3562 3563 3564 3565 3566 3567 3568 3569 3570 3571 3572 3573 3574 3575 3576 3577 3578 3579 3580 3581 3582 3583 3584 3585 3586 3587 3588 3589 3590 3591 3592 3593 3594 3595 3596 3597 3598 3599 3600 3601 3602 3603 3604 3605 3606 3607 ... 6167 »
  Print  

Jump to: