Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 12:49:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Who will be the champion in 2023/24 season?
Manchester City - 87 (46%)
Liverpool - 31 (16.4%)
Arsenal - 39 (20.6%)
Chelsea - 7 (3.7%)
Manchester United - 13 (6.9%)
Totenham - 7 (3.7%)
Newcastle - 2 (1.1%)
Other - 3 (1.6%)
Total Voters: 189

Pages: « 1 ... 3514 3515 3516 3517 3518 3519 3520 3521 3522 3523 3524 3525 3526 3527 3528 3529 3530 3531 3532 3533 3534 3535 3536 3537 3538 3539 3540 3541 3542 3543 3544 3545 3546 3547 3548 3549 3550 3551 3552 3553 3554 3555 3556 3557 3558 3559 3560 3561 3562 3563 [3564] 3565 3566 3567 3568 3569 3570 3571 3572 3573 3574 3575 3576 3577 3578 3579 3580 3581 3582 3583 3584 3585 3586 3587 3588 3589 3590 3591 3592 3593 3594 3595 3596 3597 3598 3599 3600 3601 3602 3603 3604 3605 3606 3607 3608 3609 3610 3611 3612 3613 3614 ... 6166 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Premier League Prediction Thread 2023/2024  (Read 644902 times)
bayu7adi

Activity: 1428
Merit: 545

paper money is going away

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2023, 07:44:24 PM

Placing a bet on Man United and the number of goals being below 2.5 is a wise choice for the first 30 minutes of this match. I observe that both teams possess equal strength in terms of field domination during the first half. However, I highly anticipate that Man United will take control of the game in the second half, just like in previous matches where their performance was consistently improving during the latter half.

The number of goals will likely remain below 2.5 due to the tightly contested match. It's quite pleasing to see Maguire not being part of the starting lineup this time around. Perhaps Maguire needs rest for the upcoming big game.

Based on my calculations of the remaining games, Man United is likely to maintain their position at 3rd or 4th place when the league comes to an end.
GiftedMAN

Activity: 812
Merit: 551

Leo is resting.

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2023, 07:51:21 PM

Manchester United almost guaranteed their place in the top 4 places. Despite missing 2 games, they are 4 points higher than fifth-placed Liverpool. I believe that they will play high-quality football so that they can win in the Brighton game. We will see the result of the match tonight. Manchester United is the team that is closer to victory for me in this match.

Let’s see how the match is going to play out but seriously Brighton can’t be underrated in today's match, they’ve showed expertise in their previous match with Manchester United where they only got to win the match through penalty. Brighton is also one of the good performing teams in the Premier League currently and they really need the points today in order to have a spot in the European competitions by next season. I will say this match is unpredictable and anything can happen in today's game.

Brighton will be looking for FA Cup revenge here tonight. It's not gonna be easy as United also wouldn't break easily. Both clubs wants to play in Uefa competitions and they have to win games in order to keep the spot they are in right now. Brighton have been great this season and United also so it's gonna be tough game for sure. I am expecting Brighton to win this time today.

Meanwhile they are really playing very well but yet they are yet to get any goal as at when this post was made. It's been a good fight between this two teams but Brighton has really been the better side so far because they have been in more control of the ball than Manchester United and hopefully they will get the revenge they are looking for following the knockout they got in the semi finals of the FA cup by Manchester United.
Considering the form of Manchester United I don't think Brighton will get a win rather I see the repeating a 0:0 draw till full time.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
abhiseshakana
Legendary

Activity: 2240
Merit: 2231

From Zero to 2 times Self-Made Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2023, 07:52:25 PM

Meanwhile they are really playing very well but yet they are yet to get any goal as at when this post was made. It's been a good fight between this two teams but Brighton has really been the better side so far because they have been in more control of the ball than Manchester United and hopefully they will get the revenge they are looking for following the knockout they got in the semi finals of the FA cup by Manchester United.
Considering the form of Manchester United I don't think Brighton will get a win rather I see the repeating a 0:0 draw till full time.
Brighton played pretty well in this first half. They took the initiative to play attacking football and tried to control the tempo because playing at home would be an advantage for them. But I think it can also be a boomerang for them in the second half. If they let their guard down or their stamina starts to drain, then Man United's counterattack can be a nightmare for them.

.Duelbits.
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
..DICE...
███████████████████████████████
███▀▀                     ▀▀███
███    ▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄    ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███   ▀████▀       ▀████▀   ███
███                         ███
███   ▄████▄       ▄████▄   ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███    ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀    ███
███▄▄                     ▄▄███
.MINES.
████████████████████████▄▀▄████
██████████████▀▄▄▄▀█████▄▀▄████
████████████▀ █████▄▀████ █████
██████████      █████▄▀▀▄██████
███████▀          ▀████████████
█████▀              ▀██████████
█████                ██████████
████▌                ▐█████████
██████▄            ▄███████████
████████▄▄      ▄▄█████████████
.PLINKO.
█████████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀█████████
██████▀  ▄▄███ ███      ▀██████
█████  ▄▀▀                █████
████  ▀                    ████
████                       ████
█████                     █████
██████▄                 ▄██████
█████████▄▄▄       ▄▄▄█████████
10,000x
MULTIPLIER
NEARLY UP TO
.50%. REWARDS
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
Uruhara

Activity: 616
Merit: 599

View Profile
May 04, 2023, 07:56:07 PM

Manchester United almost guaranteed their place in the top 4 places. Despite missing 2 games, they are 4 points higher than fifth-placed Liverpool. I believe that they will play high-quality football so that they can win in the Brighton game. We will see the result of the match tonight. Manchester United is the team that is closer to victory for me in this match.

Let’s see how the match is going to play out but seriously Brighton can’t be underrated in today's match, they’ve showed expertise in their previous match with Manchester United where they only got to win the match through penalty. Brighton is also one of the good performing teams in the Premier League currently and they really need the points today in order to have a spot in the European competitions by next season. I will say this match is unpredictable and anything can happen in today's game.

Brighton will be looking for FA Cup revenge here tonight. It's not gonna be easy as United also wouldn't break easily. Both clubs wants to play in Uefa competitions and they have to win games in order to keep the spot they are in right now. Brighton have been great this season and United also so it's gonna be tough game for sure. I am expecting Brighton to win this time today.

I even prayed that the result of this match would end in a draw  Grin .
Because I bet for a draw also not without reason. but because of the last matches between Brighton and MU in the FA Cup, both teams played with the same pattern of play as tonight. But I'm a little worried at this point. because it seems that MU is really getting better and better in this fight. MU managed to develop the game quite well.

.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
rby

Activity: 742
Merit: 611

Brotherhood is love

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2023, 07:59:55 PM

×××

Brighton really shouldn’t be underestimated. The game is just in it’s early stages and they’ve got a good opportunity at having a goal. Mitoma had a very good chance at scoring but the ball was stopped by De Gea( Some would say his head). I believe Brighton has a lot of fight in them and could hold Manchester United to a draw or worse, a win. But I don’t think Brighton could win the game but I may be wrong. Hopefully I’m not and Man United goes ahead to win this game. They do need the points.
Brighton has been playing well so far. Could De Gea succeed in keeping out Brightons attacks on his goal?

Nobody in their normal minds will underrate Brighton in this season's English Premier League. Right from the beginning of the season till date those guys are one of the most consistent teams this season. At every match they give their best and they fight till the end, that's one thing I love them for.
Apart from De Gea stopping Mitoma's one-on-one, Wanbissaka has also decided to suffocate Mitoma after what he did to him during their FA cup meeting.

Placing a bet on Man United and the number of goals being below 2.5 is a wise choice for the first 30 minutes of this match. I observe that both teams possess equal strength in terms of field domination during the first half. However, I highly anticipate that Man United will take control of the game in the second half, just like in previous matches where their performance was consistently improving during the latter half.

Both teams actually played as if they have equal strength and both teams had clear chances to score good number of goals. This is especially referring to Antony of Manchester United who missed two clear chances, Martial also missed one-on-one with the keep and including some couple ones missed by Rashford.
I am yet to understand how Manchester United will manage to take control.of the second half.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██  
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..

Code:
[center][table][tr][td][url=https://stake.com][font=Arial black][size=24pt][glow=#0f212e,2][color=transparent][size=8pt].[/size].[size=9pt][sup][size=16pt][color=#fff]Stake.com[/size][/sup][/size].[size=8pt].[/td]
[td][/td][td][/td]
[td][size=2pt][tt]   [color=#2d4454]▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   [glow=#fff,2]██ [color=#ccc]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄[/color]            [color=#ccc]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄[/color] ██[/glow]  [color=#ed5564]▄████▄[/color]
   [glow=#fff,2]██ [color=#ccc]▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀[/color] [color=#0c79ed]██████████[/color] [color=#ccc]▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀[/color] ██[/glow]  [color=#ed5564]██████[/color]
   [glow=#fff,2]██ [color=#0c79ed]██████████ ██      ██ ██████████[/color] ██[/glow]   [color=#ed5564]▀██▀[/color]
   [glow=#fff,2]██ [color=#0c79ed]██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██[/color] ██[/glow]    [color=#ccc]██[/color]
   [glow=#fff,2]██ [color=#0c79ed]██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██[/color] ██[/glow][color=#ccc]██▄ ██[/color]
   [glow=#fff,2]██ [color=#0c79ed]█████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███[/color] ██[/glow][c
Issa56

Activity: 1386
Merit: 911

View Profile
May 04, 2023, 08:01:09 PM

Brighton played pretty well in this first half. They took the initiative to play attacking football and tried to control the tempo because playing at home would be an advantage for them. But I think it can also be a boomerang for them in the second half. If they let their guard down or their stamina starts to drain, then Man United's counterattack can be a nightmare for them.
Seriously both Manchester united and Brighton have performed very well in the first half of the match, the only thing missing in the match is goal, which am not really expecting in the match, the first half of the match has ended and the two clubs haven't been able to score any goal yet. Brighton goal keeper perform very well in the first half, he saved Brighton from conceding goals in the first half of the match. The second half will soon be starting but the match is really kind of difficult for me to predict, but I won't be suprise if the match ends as draw.

.Duelbits.
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
bitzizzix

Activity: 2394
Merit: 448

View Profile
May 04, 2023, 08:03:49 PM

Brighton dominated the game a little more this time but Manchester United were in very good condition in this match but still it can be said that the performance between Brighton and Manchester United in this match was a little balanced. But it looks like MU will win this game. Because MU seems to do more attacks that are quite organized. I actually bet on a draw for this fight. But now I'm starting to doubt my bet. because it looks like Brighton will be even more under pressure.
If you look at the whole match in the first half, Brighton vs Manchester United was very interesting and Brighton dominated the game and also played very well in preshing which made it difficult for Manchester United to get the ball.
Erik ten Hag will have to change strategy in the second half for Manchester United to score but it won't be easy because Brighton's game is very good compared to Manchester United. And if both score in the second half I think it will be a draw.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
Bananington

Activity: 1428
Merit: 344

View Profile
May 04, 2023, 08:05:05 PM

This is especially referring to Antony of Manchester United who missed two clear chances, Martial also missed one-on-one with the keep and including some couple ones missed by Rashford.
Anthony is a joke of a player, he has refused to improve from what we know he plays to what he actually should be playing. Rashford was selfish at some point in the game too.

I am yet to understand how Manchester United will manage to take control.of the second half.
Brighton would have easily been a goal ahead from the start of the game, Mitoma is having a great game and he is a good player, the only thing he mainly needs to improve on is his finishing. Aaron Wan-Bissaka is working double to ensure that Mitoma doesn't get his way. Casimero also needs to be told to calm down a bit so he does not pick up a red card.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
sokani

Activity: 532
Merit: 435

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2023, 08:05:37 PM

It has been an interesting first half with both sides having a couple of chances they both failed to convert. Brighton is possessing more of the ball and doing more of the playing and Manchester united is doing all the can to absorb the pressure, hoping to use a counter to find the back of the net. I hope to see some changes in the second half... Maybe Erickson will come on for Martial, so that Rashford can play the no. 9 position.
$crypto$
Legendary

Activity: 2380
Merit: 1044

Smart is not enough, there must be skills

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2023, 08:07:10 PM

The match is over.
I don't think it's luck but Arsenal deserved to win because Chelsea are in a bad state they don't have the motivation at all that maybe their dreams will not be so much hoped for this season.

In the few matches that Chelsea have run, only a few goals have been obtained and we already know this is the result of their slump.
Now Arsenal have led the points back but it will be a bit of a worry for Arsenal because his rival Man City still has games left to play, if Man City manages to get all the points then it will still be 4 points adrift with Arsenal.
But the season is still not over, there is still time for Arsenal to deal with their fate.
what to expect from chelsea this season, betting on them is ridiculous this season because they can't develop a more perfect game when they face every team, they are so easy to beat this season where currently chelsea has lost as much 10 times which is quite a bad record for the Chelsea team.

Obviously, being in a bet for Chelsea this time is a bad thing because indeed this will only be a loss and a loss even for this season I don't see any bets from Chelsea and Liverpool because in my opinion this has quite a big risk.
Even though at the moment Liverpool has started a good trend again but I am still quite bothered by it. As for Chelsea at the moment betting on them is clearly suicidal because it is very likely that it will end in defeat.

Man U recently played Brighton in the FA Cup and the game ended in a goalless draw... Man U won on penalties... By the way, the bookmakers then also gave a slight preference to Brighton... I think a draw today is very probable because Man U play bad away and Brighton have a few games in reserve to try to catch up with Liverpool...
The first half ended goalless but the odds still look attractive now as Brighton are still favorites at 2.50 and Manchester United are 3.05 at the moment.
But with the condition of the players now I think 3.05 will be more challenging for this second half and of course the hope is clear that Manchester United can convert some of the chances into goals because even though Brighton is still quite good in possession but sees opportunities, Manchester United are still very reliable.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Leviathan.007

Activity: 1596
Merit: 722

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2023, 08:08:17 PM

Brighton dominated the game a little more this time but Manchester United were in very good condition in this match but still it can be said that the performance between Brighton and Manchester United in this match was a little balanced. But it looks like MU will win this game. Because MU seems to do more attacks that are quite organized. I actually bet on a draw for this fight. But now I'm starting to doubt my bet. because it looks like Brighton will be even more under pressure.

Recently in Premier League, we see many games with six or seven goals and Brighton's performance was amazing tonight, they had a perfect start in this game they scored four goals until the 49th minute of the game which is more than one goal per ten minutes, however, Wolves tried to have better performance in the second half but still they lost the game with 6-0 result.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Uruhara

Activity: 616
Merit: 599

View Profile
May 04, 2023, 08:08:31 PM

If you look at the whole match in the first half, Brighton vs Manchester United was very interesting and Brighton dominated the game and also played very well in preshing which made it difficult for Manchester United to get the ball.
Erik ten Hag will have to change strategy in the second half for Manchester United to score but it won't be easy because Brighton's game is very good compared to Manchester United. And if both score in the second half I think it will be a draw.
Well, the performance of both of them deserves to be appreciated. And this match also displayed the same aggressiveness from both teams which made this match very interesting. And now the second half has started. and let's see what will happen in this second half. I feel enough tension from this fight. But somehow I feel that Manchester United will actually win this match.

.Duelbits.
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
baeva
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1257

View Profile
May 04, 2023, 08:08:59 PM

And in the end it is true that the result of the match was a landslide victory for Manchester City. In the first half, West Ham miraculously managed to draw against Manchester city. but in the second half Manchester City didn't let West Ham hold them back. and Finally Manchester City won with a score of 3-0. And now Manchester City is back at the top of the standings. And with this result Manchester City only has to maintain victory in every remaining match. And lifted the trophy at the end of the season.

Today there is a quite interesting match, namely the Manchester United vs Brighton match. What makes this match interesting is that by looking at the facts in the history of the last 3 meetings, we can see that Manchester United has always struggled to win against Brighton. Even in the last meeting in the FA Cup, Manchester United were only able to win from the penalty shootout. and in the previous 2 matches Manchester United always lost to Brighton. And to be honest I'm not sure what will happen in today's match. But if Manchester United wins then Newcastle will be shifted from 3rd to 4th place.
The Manchester City team is also performing exceptionally well in the Premier League. In the last few matches I have not seen Manchester City play a bit worse. In every match Manchester City team players have shown their skill and mastery. Looking at the performance of the Manchester City team, it can be expected that this team will secure at least one title this season.
I mean they are the biggest team in the league history, that is just how it is. They have been dominating the league for a long time now, and they have done as well as hoped for, I feel like that is not going to change anytime soon. They ended up winning so many times, and even though 90+ is a possibility, nearly 100 points for many seasons is not that easy and they have managed to do that.

This is why I think that it is important to focus on what they can do, and not what they can't do, should be a good difference between those two things. City can definitely win this league, and that makes it easier to bet on their games, a loss means losing the title and they are not losing the title so they are going to end up winning every league game unless Arsenal starts losing too.

It's worth admitting that Arsenal can be unstable, so an unexpected loss to Manchester City won't change the situation in the table, in my opinion. As for 90+ points, I think that's achievable. Manchester City don't have such difficult opponents in their remaining matches, I would even say easy ones, and it would be too frustrating to lose to them.

.Duelbits.
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
..DICE...
███▀▀                     ▀▀███
███    ▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄    ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███   ▀████▀       ▀████▀   ███
███                         ███
███   ▄████▄       ▄████▄   ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███    ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀    ███
███▄▄                     ▄▄███
.MINES.
████████████████████████▄▀▄████
██████████████▀▄▄▄▀█████▄▀▄████
████████████▀ █████▄▀████ █████
██████████      █████▄▀▀▄██████
███████▀          ▀████████████
█████▀              ▀██████████
████▌                ▐█████████
██████▄            ▄███████████
████████▄▄      ▄▄█████████████
.PLINKO.
█████████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀█████████
██████▀  ▄▄███ ███      ▀██████
█████  ▄▀▀                █████
████  ▀                    ████
████                       ████
█████                     █████
██████▄                 ▄██████
█████████▄▄▄       ▄▄▄█████████
10,000x
MULTIPLIER
NEARLY UP TO
.50%. REWARDS
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
swogerino
Legendary

Activity: 3164
Merit: 1235

View Profile
May 04, 2023, 08:15:19 PM

Well, the performance of both of them deserves to be appreciated. And this match also displayed the same aggressiveness from both teams which made this match very interesting. And now the second half has started. and let's see what will happen in this second half. I feel enough tension from this fight. But somehow I feel that Manchester United will actually win this match.

From what I see here it looks like we are heading to a goalless draw which will be another draw like the one in the FA cup where Manchester United qualified further only by penalty shootouts and the same game play style from what I see is happening.I think both teams should be happy with this result with Brighton being more happy as they have destroyed Manchester 0-4 in the reverse fixture when playing at Old Trafford in the early stages of the Premier League as if they don't lose tonight they may think in the Premier League we didn't lose any points against Manchester United.There is still plenty of time for the result to change though and Premier League is well known for late minutes surprise goals.

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
BRINIRHA

Activity: 700
Merit: 266

hope new job come to me

View Profile
May 04, 2023, 08:23:04 PM

Man U recently played Brighton in the FA Cup and the game ended in a goalless draw... Man U won on penalties... By the way, the bookmakers then also gave a slight preference to Brighton... I think a draw today is very probable because Man U play bad away and Brighton have a few games in reserve to try to catch up with Liverpool...
The first half ended goalless but the odds still look attractive now as Brighton are still favorites at 2.50 and Manchester United are 3.05 at the moment.
But with the condition of the players now I think 3.05 will be more challenging for this second half and of course the hope is clear that Manchester United can convert some of the chances into goals because even though Brighton is still quite good in possession but sees opportunities, Manchester United are still very reliable.
The Manchester United vs Brighton match has now entered the 60th minute. And still not a single goal has been scored. Both teams have fought very hard. but the performance of both is very balanced at this time. Even the number of attempted kicks and kicks towards goal is almost the same between the two.

But right now Brighton seems to have more control over the ball. And trying to dominate the game more. I bet on Manchester United. But it looks like the match could have ended in a draw.
rby

Activity: 742
Merit: 611

Brotherhood is love

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2023, 08:25:42 PM

This is especially referring to Antony of Manchester United who missed two clear chances, Martial also missed one-on-one with the keep and including some couple ones missed by Rashford.
Anthony is a joke of a player, he has refused to improve from what we know he plays to what he actually should be playing. Rashford was selfish at some point in the game too.
Anthony is proving to be a big joke in the Manchester United line up. Only what is needed is for Manchester United to buy a natural striker and Rashford will go play from 11. Anthony is not serious and always conceiving skills in his head even when he is not winning. It seems that he sometimes see himself as Manchester United Neymar jr Grin

I am yet to understand how Manchester United will manage to take control of the second half.
Brighton would have easily been a goal ahead from the start of the game, Mitoma is having a great game and he is a good player, the only thing he mainly needs to improve on is his finishing. Aaron Wan-Bissaka is working double to ensure that Mitoma doesn't get his way. Casimero also needs to be told to calm down a bit so he does not pick up a red card.
And Aaron Wan-Bissaka is tired now...he has been running from box to box. I think it is time for Erik 10 to introduce the inconsistent Malacia in the side 3 and transfer Dallot to the side 2.
There are no great changes remaining for Manchester United, the coach started with the bests.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██  
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..

Code:
[center][table][tr][td][url=https://stake.com][font=Arial black][size=24pt][glow=#0f212e,2][color=transparent][size=8pt].[/size].[size=9pt][sup][size=16pt][color=#fff]Stake.com[/size][/sup][/size].[size=8pt].[/td]
[td][/td][td][/td]
[td][size=2pt][tt]   [color=#2d4454]▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   [glow=#fff,2]██ [color=#ccc]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄[/color]            [color=#ccc]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄[/color] ██[/glow]  [color=#ed5564]▄████▄[/color]
   [glow=#fff,2]██ [color=#ccc]▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀[/color] [color=#0c79ed]██████████[/color] [color=#ccc]▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀[/color] ██[/glow]  [color=#ed5564]██████[/color]
   [glow=#fff,2]██ [color=#0c79ed]██████████ ██      ██ ██████████[/color] ██[/glow]   [color=#ed5564]▀██▀[/color]
   [glow=#fff,2]██ [color=#0c79ed]██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██[/color] ██[/glow]    [color=#ccc]██[/color]
   [glow=#fff,2]██ [color=#0c79ed]██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██[/color] ██[/glow][color=#ccc]██▄ ██[/color]
   [glow=#fff,2]██ [color=#0c79ed]█████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███[/color] ██[/glow][c
KTChampions
Legendary

Activity: 2338
Merit: 1901

View Profile
May 04, 2023, 08:35:04 PM

The Manchester United vs Brighton match has now entered the 60th minute. And still not a single goal has been scored. Both teams have fought very hard. but the performance of both is very balanced at this time. Even the number of attempted kicks and kicks towards goal is almost the same between the two.

But right now Brighton seems to have more control over the ball. And trying to dominate the game more. I bet on Manchester United. But it looks like the match could have ended in a draw.

At the moment, this is the most likely outcome according to bookmakers:

3.25 - 1.91 - 4.50

But personally, I think that everything will be decided by one goal. Let not super, but dangerous moments of the team create and in the remaining time, I'm sure someone will be lucky. And I don't believe in 1-1 so someone has to win today. As for the winner, there are no ideas because the teams show equal football and the one who scores first wins.

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Coyster
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1248

Life's but a walking shadow!

View Profile
May 04, 2023, 08:35:21 PM

Placing multi bets on English Premier league is never a welcome idea. Speaking from experience. I use to do multi bet on English Premier league and its always turn out to be a losing bet. There must be one or two games that will cut it.
Placing bets on any footballing game is risky and the chances of you losing are more often than not higher, if it were to be the other way round, the bookies would no longer be in business. The premier league is the toughest league in the world, but it is still very difficult to win bets in leagues that are not as tough as it is. The bookies know how to set the odds in their favor, if everyone was winning money left, right and center, they would have gone out of business a long time ago.

Having said that, City got another win yesterday against West Ham to frustrate Arsenal fans even more. The league is over, City know how to handle the pressure in title run-ins, and they are definitely going to see this one out, sorry to Arsenal fans.
Hyphen(-)

Activity: 826
Merit: 728

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2023, 08:35:47 PM

I expect the match to be difficult for Manchester United, as it is now, because Brighton is always a difficult opponent for almost all of the Premier League's big teams. They defeated Manchester United in the first leg at Old Trafford, so Manchester United must take the match seriously.

Brighton is playing at home, so they dominated the game as expected, but Manchester United currently has more chances on goal than them, so I am confident that if Manchester United wins the match, it will not be an easy victory.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK  
          100%   MULTICHARGER  
Smartvirus
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1113

View Profile
May 04, 2023, 08:37:41 PM

From what I see here it looks like we are heading to a goalless draw which will be another draw like the one in the FA cup where Manchester United qualified further only by penalty shootouts and the same game play style from what I see is happening.I
It's been a thrilling match between these two and it's really surprising with all the opportunity to have presented themselves for both teams in this game, non of them have been able to find the back of the net. Mitoma for Brighton have got what could be said to be the best chance in the game and he sent it straight to David De Geas head. He @Mitoma had yet another one though, he didn't have that clear view of the post and sent it wide.
Manchester United have had some good chances as well with Anthony, Martial and even M. Rashford but still no goals. The game remains goalless and could end as such from the play I've seen so far.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Pages: « 1 ... 3514 3515 3516 3517 3518 3519 3520 3521 3522 3523 3524 3525 3526 3527 3528 3529 3530 3531 3532 3533 3534 3535 3536 3537 3538 3539 3540 3541 3542 3543 3544 3545 3546 3547 3548 3549 3550 3551 3552 3553 3554 3555 3556 3557 3558 3559 3560 3561 3562 3563 [3564] 3565 3566 3567 3568 3569 3570 3571 3572 3573 3574 3575 3576 3577 3578 3579 3580 3581 3582 3583 3584 3585 3586 3587 3588 3589 3590 3591 3592 3593 3594 3595 3596 3597 3598 3599 3600 3601 3602 3603 3604 3605 3606 3607 3608 3609 3610 3611 3612 3613 3614 ... 6166 »
  Print  

Jump to: