Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 11:17:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Who will be the champion in 2023/24 season?
Manchester City - 87 (46%)
Liverpool - 31 (16.4%)
Arsenal - 39 (20.6%)
Chelsea - 7 (3.7%)
Manchester United - 13 (6.9%)
Totenham - 7 (3.7%)
Newcastle - 2 (1.1%)
Other - 3 (1.6%)
Total Voters: 189

Pages: « 1 ... 3516 3517 3518 3519 3520 3521 3522 3523 3524 3525 3526 3527 3528 3529 3530 3531 3532 3533 3534 3535 3536 3537 3538 3539 3540 3541 3542 3543 3544 3545 3546 3547 3548 3549 3550 3551 3552 3553 3554 3555 3556 3557 3558 3559 3560 3561 3562 3563 3564 3565 [3566] 3567 3568 3569 3570 3571 3572 3573 3574 3575 3576 3577 3578 3579 3580 3581 3582 3583 3584 3585 3586 3587 3588 3589 3590 3591 3592 3593 3594 3595 3596 3597 3598 3599 3600 3601 3602 3603 3604 3605 3606 3607 3608 3609 3610 3611 3612 3613 3614 3615 3616 ... 6168 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Premier League Prediction Thread 2023/2024  (Read 645222 times)
ginsan

Activity: 1344
Merit: 623

View Profile
May 04, 2023, 09:40:05 PM

Yeah man , I was indeed surprised, I checked the score of the game just right after I posted my comment and saw that Brighton already had 1 goal right before the game ended , they played really well and deserve the win indeed, they just ended up spoiling things for Manchester united 😂..
Now, Manchester united will have more work to do, if they are really interested in the 3rd place, else, I think they've lost it to Newcastle, most especially, if Newcastle win their next game.
Manchester United defeat opened up opportunities for Liverpool where Manchester United failed to widen the gap between the points with Liverpool who are in 5th place. It was a bit surprising in this match where Manchester United was highly favored to win this match but they failed to do so this week. This defeat also hurts because they are struggling to strengthen their ranking in the standings table.

At the end of the season, they were relatively unstable, even though previously Manchester United performance was quite impressive. From the statistics of the match, it can be seen that Manchester United is experiencing very difficult difficulties in providing resistance in this match. Erik must be able to do something to keep Manchester United safe at number 4 until the end of this season.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
alpamar99

Activity: 1092
Merit: 106

View Profile
May 04, 2023, 09:46:23 PM

Yeah man , I was indeed surprised, I checked the score of the game just right after I posted my comment and saw that Brighton already had 1 goal right before the game ended , they played really well and deserve the win indeed, they just ended up spoiling things for Manchester united 😂..
Now, Manchester united will have more work to do, if they are really interested in the 3rd place, else, I think they've lost it to Newcastle, most especially, if Newcastle win their next game.
To be more precise, extra time was over, so it had to continue until 94 minutes, well, more than 4 minutes because of VAR.

Throughout 95 minutes they did everything possible not to concede a goal and in the 95th minute Shaw, who actually appeared extraordinary, repeatedly saved the goal De Gea on-fire performance had to be willing to concede 1 goal due to handball. Despite this defeat, I still praise Manchester United's performance, because they are quite solid and work well together. Games that are intense and invite each other's emotions, of course this is very difficult to avoid. Brighton wants revenge and in the Premier League, they have done that to Manchester United.
These two teams played very well but looking at the strength even though Manchester United is superior in terms of individual players but looking at the scheme and the game in this competition Brighton clearly deserves to get 3 points.
Regardless of the penalty goal that made them secure the result, both have played very well and this is the EPL that is really worth watching.

Asiska02

Activity: 826
Merit: 680

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2023, 09:46:27 PM

Brighton played a fantastic game and they were able to get a penalty in the last minute of the extra of the match which they converted to goal. Seriously Brighton suprised me today, I din't believe they will be able to hold Manchester united from scoring them, the penalty came at the right time for Brighton and they really deserve the win.

Even before the match started, I knew it was going to be a tough match for Manchester united to win. Brighton have once showed them that they're a big team to compete with in order to prevail. Both teams tried their best and played very well today but Brighton won the match at the end which was a deserving win for them.

Manchester united losing today's match is a really good opportunity for Newcastle, Newcastle is already ahead of Manchester United with 2 points, if they can win their next match, then the points which they will be leading Manchester united will increase, but the fight for third position will be a very tough one between Manchester united and Newcastle, but Newcastle are still having some few matches that might be difficult for them.

I don't think the third position matters most to any of these teams again having come close to the end of the season. What I feel matters most now is to finish in the top 4 of the standings in order to qualify for the champion league next season. I'm sure Newcastle can maintain the lead and finish on top of Manchester united by end of the season.

.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
nurilham

Activity: 1456
Merit: 436

duelbits.com

View Profile
May 04, 2023, 09:48:39 PM

The victory was actually quite deserved when you see their performance in this match but on the other hand this also broke the bet which made me feel annoyed.
The penalty at 90+9 earned them 3 points in this game.
With this result, Manchester United must be willing to hold their points and the difference is 2 points now with Newcastle, although for position 4 it is still quite safe because Liverpool are still 4 points behind and 1 match more.
Agree. Although Brighton deserves to win because they dominated the match, the penalty in minute 90+9' looks unusual (a bit strange). However, it is the decision of the referee, we can't intervene in it.  Wink However, I really appreciated the performance of Brighton today, they really take advantage by playing at home, they perform really well.

Yes, Man United missed the chance to raise up to 3rd place. But Man United is lucky they still can be in 4th place because the point gap with Liverpool is still 4 points.

Duelbits
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DICE 
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███████████████████████████████
███▀▀                     ▀▀███
███    ▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄    ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███   ▀████▀       ▀████▀   ███
███                         ███
███   ▄████▄       ▄████▄   ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███    ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀    ███
███▄▄                     ▄▄███
MINES 
████████████████████████▄▀▄████
██████████████▀▄▄▄▀█████▄▀▄████
████████████▀ █████▄▀████ █████
██████████      █████▄▀▀▄██████
███████▀          ▀████████████
█████▀              ▀██████████
█████                ██████████
████▌                ▐█████████
█████                ██████████
██████▄            ▄███████████
████████▄▄      ▄▄█████████████
PLINKO 
█████████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀█████████
██████▀  ▄▄███ ███      ▀██████
█████  ▄▀▀                █████
████  ▀                    ████
████                       ████
█████                     █████
██████▄                 ▄██████
█████████▄▄▄       ▄▄▄█████████
10,000x
MULTIPLIER
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
SOKO-DEKE

Activity: 672
Merit: 544

View Profile
May 04, 2023, 09:49:22 PM

Was Never expecting Brighton & Hoves Albion to have hold Man United a draw up to this time without man United scoring a single goal ,Thy have mounted pressure on Man U right from the first half to an extent that Man united side have gotten 3 yellow cards so far in this game at 70+ minutes. If the game ends  like this , the chances of Man U possibly ending the season in a 3rd position has drastically reduced as Newcastle united will be gaping them now with a point.

I don't think Brighton holding down Manchester united should be a surprise at this moment because brighton have been a challenging to Manchester united over two seasons now that it has been hard for Manchester to defeat them home and away, infact this season Brighton  had defeated united in their first game. and even from what brighton played against Manchester city in FA cup in their last meeting,I believe brighton is good and if their luck they will win Manchester united and that is what have happened.

That is the truth behind it because Newcastle is currently in the good form and may not like to drop points.so Manchester united need to work hard so it can win the rest of it  matches. It will be good if Manchester united win their next Match against West-ham and that will really boost their chances of end in top four.

.Duelbits.
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Zaguru12

Activity: 700
Merit: 877

View Profile
May 04, 2023, 09:58:00 PM

Thats why the VAR was installed in football, its main purpose is to make calls in a football that is beyond the main referrer to call and thats exactly what happened in this match although I would like to add that the match itself was way over the additional time added and  instead of the 5 additional time added the referee had to let the match play till a unlucky penalty was awarded against Manchester united and this call lead the home team to secure a victory.

The penalty actually came before the five minutes added time, so it was logical for the referee to have a check on it. It was the check that actually took the game to extra 10 minutes.

Yeah. It was very unnecessary for Luke Shaw to come in between fair play in the way that he did. It was an obvious penalty without any rule of thought to it. The referee didn't have to spend so much time on the screen to come to that conclusion. Shaw surely shouldn't have done that but, he did put his ark right out in expectation of the ball and volleyed it away. The change of direction was immediate and with some good enough force too to send it out of the goalkeeper's box. Such a critical time to commit such an offense. There was no way back after then and MacAllister was sure to convert.

Although it was the right call from the referee since Shaw’s hand was not in a natural position. But we can’t blame Shaw because if you look at his statue or height it was not that commanding when he is in aerial duels. This time around he got a shove off the back from a push by Webster/Dunk. And he has nothing to do there. It will certainly be a harsh to blame because he has fit in perfectly for Martinez since his injury

I think the bookies have predicted the outcome of this game quite well because they have put Brighton as the favorite to win the match over Manchester United. Brighton also managed to dominate many statistics in this match, but this penalty goal was something very special for Brighton.

As a result, Manchester United doesn't seem completely safe from Liverpool who is in 5th place. The two points are only 4 apart, but Manchester United has 1 match in hand. But if Manchester United fail to improve their form in the remainder of the season, then Liverpool will likely take advantage.

The bookies isn’t far fetched because Manchester United have actually been poor on the road this second. The 40 goals they have conceded this season plus today’s 32 of it has came from their away games. And with Brighton on a red hot form to qualify for their first European competitions in the club history it was logical that they will put more fire into the game than United.

Although I am still confident that united will clinch the top four spot but football can happen. To been save they need to win their next three matches. On paper Brighton was the only team I did fear for united. They need to just get a win from Westham, Wolves and Bournemouth and it will get them the spot that is if Liverpool wins all there remaining matches so it is still a easy job for United if they actually put there bodies together

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
lalabotax

Activity: 1540
Merit: 132

BK8 - Most Trusted Gambling Platform

View Profile
May 04, 2023, 09:59:38 PM

-
man city's golden boy, Halland has really been a big problem to most clubs this season as he has claimed 34 goals in 30 league appearances already...that not withstanding, I don't know why I still see the league for arsenal. ..you seee, city have tried to claim back the first position but it's somewhat impossible as Arsenal just beat Chelsea to a pulp in pitch today...
Haalland has always been Man City's golden boy. moreover, he is also supported by other strong players on various fronts. So complete, Man City is an extraordinary club. They really deserve to be the candidate to win the Premier League, defeating Arsenal which is left several points because of their inconsistency in the late matches.

Btw, Man United's loss to Brigthon is also quite embarrassing, especially if it's true that their own mistake caused the penalty kick. This really benefits Brighton. It seems that Ten Hag must take steps so that Man United can immediately take over Newcastle's position if there is an opportunity.

Bananington

Activity: 1428
Merit: 344

View Profile
May 04, 2023, 10:03:37 PM

Yes, Man United missed the chance to raise up to 3rd place. But Man United is lucky they still can be in 4th place because the point gap with Liverpool is still 4 points.
Liverpool is one team that has improved steadily this season and have  picked up and had their performance improve from what we saw at the beginning of the season. They can finish fourth if Manchester United or Newcastle play with their chances. These teams should know that Liverpool is imminent and hungry to see if it is still possible to qualify for the champions League again next season after their early exit from this season's own. Manchester United's next game is also an away game to Westham, with the home advantage Westham can really stress Manchester United, they will need to play very well, and players like Anthony needs to be cautioned about wasting opportunities.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
Ratash

Activity: 1540
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 04, 2023, 10:05:56 PM

Man united lost today to brighton in a really tight game a lot of missed chances, both goalkeepers had a great game especially de gea, its sad for him that they lost after such a great game, i think the draw would've been a more fair result but brighton team had a better second half and they improved and corrected their mistakes which payed off in the end, brighton are sixth at the moment but i think they will get passed liverpool with such great performance.
MAAManda

Activity: 1498
Merit: 706

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2023, 10:16:48 PM

Man united lost today to brighton in a really tight game a lot of missed chances, both goalkeepers had a great game especially de gea, its sad for him that they lost after such a great game, i think the draw would've been a more fair result but brighton team had a better second half and they improved and corrected their mistakes which payed off in the end, brighton are sixth at the moment but i think they will get passed liverpool with such great performance.

Manchester United playing performance today is very disappointing. I never thought that they would be beaten by Brighton. In addition, Brighton also looks more dominant. How is that possible? Another strange thing in this game that I saw was about the injury time, the referee gave 5 minutes of added time in the second half, but why did the match go on until 99th minute? A draw (Brighton 0 - 0 Manchester United) is more deserving than 1 - 0 in this game.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Coyster
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1248

Life's but a walking shadow!

View Profile
May 04, 2023, 10:24:57 PM

The race for the top four is heating up right at the end, two spots are already taken (by City and Arsenal), thus we have 2 spots left and i must say, quite a lot of teams are battling it out for these spots: Newcastle, Manchester United, Liverpool and prolly even Brighton with the way they have been playing all season. Mind you that Newcastle and Manchester United are in the driving seat to get that 2 coveted spots that's left, but in this game anything can happen from now until the end of the season, but a couple of wins in the remaining 4 games should see the both of them get over the line.
harapan

Activity: 1722
Merit: 298

View Profile
May 04, 2023, 10:25:50 PM

Although overall Man Utd's performance was also quite good in this match. but yeah Man utd is not good at finishing. The Ten Hag will definitely fix this. But I am quite satisfied with this game. the two teams presented an exciting match, the two of them took turns building attacks that made anyone who watched feel the tension in this match.

Man United have not been convincing since their main center backs got injured. They may not have been conceding many goals but the center backs have not been able to add what Martinez add to the attack. Martinez knows how to build the attack from behind just as Ten Hag likes. He is good on the ball and knows how to pick the right pass. Man United miss that.

Brighton dominated the whole game tonight. From the possession to the chances created in the match , shots on target, everything. Man United were not impressive at all.
Their striking options of Martial and Weghorst are not good enough. They need a quality striker up front and they need to fix that in the coming transfer window.

freebitcoin       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀█████
PLAY NOW
█████▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████▀
terrorJR

Activity: 1302
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 04, 2023, 10:27:44 PM

The race for the top four is heating up right at the end, two spots are already taken (by City and Arsenal), thus we have 2 spots left and i must say, quite a lot of teams are battling it out for these spots: Newcastle, Manchester United, Liverpool and prolly even Brighton with the way they have been playing all season. Mind you that Newcastle and Manchester United are in the driving seat to get that 2 coveted spots that's left, but in this game anything can happen from now until the end of the season, but a couple of wins in the remaining 4 games should see the both of them get over the line.
It is very likely that for now there will be a surprise from Newcastle if you see their current position because with their current condition, actually I am quite sure they are in the top 4.
On the other hand, for Liverpool, there is actually a chance they still exist, but with the remaining matches and their consistency that is not maintained, maybe they will only be in the Europa League this season.

██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄██
███████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀█████
████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
Issa56

Activity: 1386
Merit: 911

View Profile
May 04, 2023, 10:27:47 PM

I think the bookies have predicted the outcome of this game quite well because they have put Brighton as the favorite to win the match over Manchester United. Brighton also managed to dominate many statistics in this match, but this penalty goal was something very special for Brighton.
The bookie predicted well but I was thinking Manchester united will win the match, after the first half ended and I saw the two clubs performance, then I believe the match will end as draw. Brighton dominated the match both in the first half and second half of the match, I was suprised that Brighton got penalty in the last minute, when the extra time provided by the referee was about to end, I already concluded that the match is going to end as draw, I was expecting the corner kick to be played so that the referee will blow the final whistle, then Shaw made a great mistake which leads to Manchester united losing the match, but most people have confidence in Manchester united.

.Duelbits.
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Ndabagi01

Activity: 588
Merit: 288

View Profile
May 04, 2023, 10:28:51 PM

Manchester United playing performance today is very disappointing. I never thought that they would be beaten by Brighton. In addition, Brighton also looks more dominant. How is that possible? Another strange thing in this game that I saw was about the injury time, the referee gave 5 minutes of added time in the second half, but why did the match go on until 99th minute? A draw (Brighton 0 - 0 Manchester United) is more deserving than 1 - 0 in this game.

Although I still believe Manchester United played well today, they were not just lucky to win at the end. At least Brighton didn't score directly during play and only scored via penalties. It was a last-second incident that gave them the victory; if not, I'm sure Manchester United would have rallied for a comeback if they had been given more time. After this game, Manchester United shouldn't feel defeated; instead, they should improve in their following league game to keep their chances of finishing in the top four alive.

███████████████████████████████▀▀▀▀
█████████▀▀▀▀▀█▀█▀▀▀▀▀█████████
███▄▀▀▀   ▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄   ▀▀▀▄███
███████▀▀▀████▌ ▐████▀▀▀███████
█████▀███▀█▀██▌ ▐██▀█▀███▀█████
███████▀▄▀▄███▌ ▐███▄▀▄▀███████
█████▄██▄██▄██   ██▄██▄██▄█████
███████▄▄▄████   ████▄▄▄███████
██████████▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀██████████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
███████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
TRUST DICE
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
#1 RATED CRYPTO
CASINO IN THE WORLD
██ ██ ██ ██ █Trustpilot
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄█████████████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀█████▀▀████
█████████████████▀█████████▀███
██████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████▄███
█████████████████████████▄▄████
█████████████░░░███████████████
███████████░░░█████████████████
█████████░░████████████████████
█████░░░██████████████████████
███░░█████████████████████████
▀░░░█████████████████████████▀
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
rozak

Activity: 1960
Merit: 273

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
May 04, 2023, 10:35:29 PM

The bookie predicted well but I was thinking Manchester united will win the match, after the first half ended and I saw the two clubs performance, then I believe the match will end as draw. Brighton dominated the match both in the first half and second half of the match, I was suprised that Brighton got penalty in the last minute, when the extra time provided by the referee was about to end, I already concluded that the match is going to end as draw, I was expecting the corner kick to be played so that the referee will blow the final whistle, then Shaw made a great mistake which leads to Manchester united losing the match, but most people have confidence in Manchester united.
I bet on Brighton, I almost gave up when I saw the game almost ended in a draw. but a penalty saved Brighton.
This result also brought Brighton up in the standings, shifting Tottenham and Aston Villa. this is a great result for Brighton. but not good for Man United because the difference in points is getting smaller and threatened to be displaced by Liverpool who are showing an improving game.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
JoyMarsha

Activity: 812
Merit: 354

View Profile
May 04, 2023, 10:37:35 PM

Now, it's up to Newcastle to try to win their next game, if they do, they will be ahead of Manchester united with some significant points, that should guarantee them the third place in the table this season.
Newcastle's next match is against Arsenal. I don't think it will be an easy match for them to win because the Arsenal team needs the 3 points from the match to maintain their fight in the premier league.
I can only anticipate a draw from the match, even as Newcastle is at home. A point added to Newcastle's standing in the premier league would still make Newcastle ahead of Manchester United with 3 points gap.
Although Manchester United's next match result against West Ham will determine whether Newcastle would continue to be ahead of them or not.

Ladies.de███████████████
████▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
██████████████████
████████████████
▐████████████████▌
░████████████
░███
███████████████
▐████
██████████████▌
░█████
██████████████
██▀███████
█████████▀
███████████████████
██████████████████
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
LadiesStars
▬▬▬▬

██████▀█████████
███████▀███████▌
█████████████
██████████████████▄
█████████▐█
█████
██████████████████▌
███████▄██████████
███████████████
████▄█████████
████████████████▌
████████▀░███████
░█████▀█████████
████▀██████████
Docnaster

Activity: 1624
Merit: 576

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
May 04, 2023, 10:40:39 PM

Brighton's in the past two months has had a better result than Manchester United and that's why I think bookmakers backed them to win against Manchester United despite the fact that United defeated them in the semi finals of the FA cup on penalty shoot-outs.
The match was designed by football nature to favour Brighton if you ask me because United had clear chances in the match but couldn't convert any of them

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██  
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..

Code:
[center][table][tr][td][url=https://stake.com][font=Arial black][size=24pt][glow=#0f212e,2][color=transparent][size=8pt].[/size].[size=9pt][sup][size=16pt][color=#fff]Stake.com[/size][/sup][/size].[size=8pt].[/td]
[td][/td][td][/td]
[td][size=2pt][tt]   [color=#2d4454]▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   [glow=#fff,2]██ [color=#ccc]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄[/color]            [color=#ccc]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄[/color] ██[/glow]  [color=#ed5564]▄████▄[/color]
   [glow=#fff,2]██ [color=#ccc]▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀[/color] [color=#0c79ed]██████████[/color] [color=#ccc]▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀[/color] ██[/glow]  [color=#ed5564]██████[/color]
   [glow=#fff,2]██ [color=#0c79ed]██████████ ██      ██ ██████████[/color] ██[/glow]   [color=#ed5564]▀██▀[/color]
   [glow=#fff,2]██ [color=#0c79ed]██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██[/color] ██[/glow]    [color=#ccc]██[/color]
   [glow=#fff,2]██ [color=#0c79ed]██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██[/color] ██[/glow][color=#ccc]██▄ ██[/color]
   [glow=#fff,2]██ [color=#0c79ed]█████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███[/color] ██[/glow][c
TopT3ns

Activity: 2576
Merit: 572

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2023, 10:42:06 PM

Manchester United underestimated the strength of Brighton's defense, making it difficult for them to penetrate it. Until the match was about to finish, Brighton finally managed to get a goal in the last minute from Alexis MacAllister, which brought Brighton to victory against Manchester United. Manchester United must get up and change its strategy in order to always win every game.

Huppercase

Activity: 770
Merit: 516

View Profile
May 04, 2023, 10:43:35 PM
Merited by Josefjix (2)

That drama was not necessary from Manchester United, the two teams defenders were aggresive but the tension should have calm and played with sense because die minute are sometimes dangerous and Shaw felt for it, this match should have been either 1 or 3 point for manchester United but they have ended up advancing Brighton to 6th place in the table, we now have tight teams all arrange in the table trying to over take each other.

Premier League is displaying what is known for, the competition is now tough than how it was from the beginning of this season by different club but if I were to arrange clubs that will make the top 6 in the table in my order are: Arsenal, Manchester City, Manchester United, Newcastle, Liverpool and Tottenham. Lot of people will say I don't know what I'm predicting but Arsenal is my dream and they will win this title.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK  
          100%   MULTICHARGER  
Pages: « 1 ... 3516 3517 3518 3519 3520 3521 3522 3523 3524 3525 3526 3527 3528 3529 3530 3531 3532 3533 3534 3535 3536 3537 3538 3539 3540 3541 3542 3543 3544 3545 3546 3547 3548 3549 3550 3551 3552 3553 3554 3555 3556 3557 3558 3559 3560 3561 3562 3563 3564 3565 [3566] 3567 3568 3569 3570 3571 3572 3573 3574 3575 3576 3577 3578 3579 3580 3581 3582 3583 3584 3585 3586 3587 3588 3589 3590 3591 3592 3593 3594 3595 3596 3597 3598 3599 3600 3601 3602 3603 3604 3605 3606 3607 3608 3609 3610 3611 3612 3613 3614 3615 3616 ... 6168 »
  Print  

Jump to: