Bitcoin Forum
June 01, 2024, 11:01:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Who will be the champion in 2023/24 season?
Manchester City - 89 (46.4%)
Liverpool - 31 (16.1%)
Arsenal - 39 (20.3%)
Chelsea - 7 (3.6%)
Manchester United - 14 (7.3%)
Totenham - 7 (3.6%)
Newcastle - 2 (1%)
Other - 3 (1.6%)
Total Voters: 192

Pages: « 1 ... 1978 1979 1980 1981 1982 1983 1984 1985 1986 1987 1988 1989 1990 1991 1992 1993 1994 1995 1996 1997 1998 1999 2000 2001 2002 2003 2004 2005 2006 2007 2008 2009 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015 2016 2017 2018 2019 2020 2021 2022 2023 2024 2025 2026 2027 [2028] 2029 2030 2031 2032 2033 2034 2035 2036 2037 2038 2039 2040 2041 2042 2043 2044 2045 2046 2047 2048 2049 2050 2051 2052 2053 2054 2055 2056 2057 2058 2059 2060 2061 2062 2063 2064 2065 2066 2067 2068 2069 2070 2071 2072 2073 2074 2075 2076 2077 2078 ... 6219 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Premier League Prediction Thread 2023/2024  (Read 650303 times)
giammangiato
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1257

View Profile
August 24, 2022, 09:06:10 PM

Casimero coming to Manchester United is a big positive note to the club. If Maguire is out of Manchester United then it's even better. Maguire has been a poor captain for Manchester United for quite a time without anyone to take up the mandate. Maybe De Gea or Ronaldo could take up Manchester United's captain role. I know Ronaldo has a very rocky relationship with his teammate but you can't deny him. He was a great leader since he led Portugal to win the Euro 2020 cup.

When the team is in harmony, they play well. If Ronaldo has a friend who helps him he will play better.
All the champions need to have friends or support, see Messi who had many friends in Barcelona, now he doesn't pay much.
See the internal quarrels at PSG, in fact the team should be the strongest in the world, yet it does not take off...

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
SatoPrincess

Activity: 1008
Merit: 736

View Profile
August 24, 2022, 09:13:41 PM

This is how the English Premier League entertains us with a very extraordinary surprise. Who would have thought that Liverpool would struggle in their first 3 matches, and in the last match who would have thought they would be humiliated by Manchester United, who previously lost to 2 clubs with defeat.
Jurgen Klopp has a big job to do to get back what they lost. The loss of Sadio Mane was felt in their attack line.
The defeat to Manchester United was not the humiliating defeat Liverpool received, it was purely happening in football in my opinion.  Another factor in Liverpool defeat was due to a shortage of players due to injuries suffered by several important players.
In the third game, it was not only Liverpool who performed well, Manchester City also experienced the same thing as Liverpool when playing against Newcastle United. The Premier League team race will be seen after the summer player transfer window closes.
MohSalah is a player who has scored 10 goals against Man United during their meetings over several seasons and that is a tribute to him still being a great player. Although in yesterday's match Salah only scored one goal, for him, he still excelled. I know Liverpool at this time has experienced many declines, 2 draws, and 1 defeat making Liverpool considered no longer a chance as a club that can be at the top of the standings like last season. Maybe you still remember Mane who was instrumental in making Liverpool laugh out loud at Bayern Munich.
Salah is an exceptional player, someone that can hardly hide behind the spotlight in both small and big games. Since coming to the English Premier league he has maintained top form and has made an impressive mark that cannot be forgotten in a hurry. Liverpool  are not in good shape due to injuries and match ban for their key striker which we have seen the effect of losing these players.
shogun47

Activity: 1792
Merit: 554

View Profile
August 24, 2022, 09:27:02 PM

Both Rashford and Sancho scored each of their goals in a very experienced way. I think we will see Ronaldo sitting on the bench more often now.

Oh dear, Ronaldo was substituted just before the end and that with 3 other players at the same time. So no change to bring his quality into the game. That was only to play for time. He make one shot, but that was not really good. Rashford and Sancho will continue to do so well, then Ronaldo can only watch the game.

I thought the same way. Is it to please Ronaldo when you send him onto the pitch for the last five minutes or is it even like a punishment for him? I think it is rather the latter.

Ronaldo wants to be the focus of the game 100% of the time. If he can't be that, he isn't satisfied. He will now do everything in his power to eventually leave the club before the window for transfer closes on August 31st. But the rumors aren't really that promising at all. Now Olympique Marseille is also checking out whether they can afford him, but is that really a club Ronaldo would consider just to play Champions League?

Then it would almost be better if he tried to win the Europa League with Manchester United and presents himself as a real team player who can accept when the coach decides to first put him on the bench. He could still play his way into the first 11 from there, but he thinks that would hurt his dignity. In my opinion he is hurting himself right now.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
jostorres

Activity: 2464
Merit: 585

View Profile
August 24, 2022, 09:35:33 PM

It's not wrong if we all call the English league the most competitive league, because all the teams that compete in the English league are difficult to predict, Manchester poor performance in the last two games has made Manchester underestimated when facing Liverpool which, although less stable, is more favorite against Manchester, but the reality is that Klopp be embarrassed by Manchester who suddenly got up and played quite well, I think Liverpool do have a lot of work at the moment after Mane left and also Nunez is absent, as well as Manchester even though they won but I think they still have to make a lot of changes in the squad.
That's true. Not only because it is a good football to watch, but even during a period where City looks like they are dominating for the few past years, it's not like bundesliga or ligue 1 domination. PSG or Bayern destroys others and give no chance to win the league whereas LFC has been trying to win for a while and did a year ago, so it's really not guaranteed at all.

This is why I keep saying that the best thing to do would be letting them do whatever they think, but EPL is the toughest league, plus there is more money involved, even if owners of other leagues clubs could be rich, here we have more teams getting more money so none of them are just straight up terrible.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
rby

Activity: 742
Merit: 611

Brotherhood is love

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2022, 09:48:13 PM

Hopefully, but they will go to southampton. Statistically Man United have better players, especially casemiro may already be able to play. So I think a lot of the bets that picked Man United won. Besides that's right what you said they were in good spirits after the win against Liverpool. Hopefully this is the beginning of a positive path to getting the next win.
The presence of Casemiro will further strengthen Manchester United midfield, he will be the main wall for Southampton players before dealing with defenders. Manchester United can immediately count on him because he is in very fit condition.
After strengthening the midfield, Manchester United must build a strong defensive wall, they must keep the goal clean. The sharpness of the attack line also needs to be improved, so that Manchester United strikers can be more productive in breaking into the opponent's goal. The match against Southampton will be an additional point for Manchester United, because the high spirit of the players is the key to winning.
I have been saying it that Manchester United after Erik arrived just improved. What happened to Manchester United in the first two matches could happen to any club also. What they need to regain their confidence was winning and they got it from big Liverpool. It is really a big source of confidence and going forward any team they meet will suffer.

My doubts is how fast will Casimero adapt in Manchester United team. Though his team mates like Ronaldo and Varane are there to help him.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██  
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..

Code:
[center][table][tr][td][url=https://stake.com][font=Arial black][size=24pt][glow=#0f212e,2][color=transparent][size=8pt].[/size].[size=9pt][sup][size=16pt][color=#fff]Stake.com[/size][/sup][/size].[size=8pt].[/td]
[td][/td][td][/td]
[td][size=2pt][tt]   [color=#2d4454]▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   [glow=#fff,2]██ [color=#ccc]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄[/color]            [color=#ccc]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄[/color] ██[/glow]  [color=#ed5564]▄████▄[/color]
   [glow=#fff,2]██ [color=#ccc]▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀[/color] [color=#0c79ed]██████████[/color] [color=#ccc]▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀[/color] ██[/glow]  [color=#ed5564]██████[/color]
   [glow=#fff,2]██ [color=#0c79ed]██████████ ██      ██ ██████████[/color] ██[/glow]   [color=#ed5564]▀██▀[/color]
   [glow=#fff,2]██ [color=#0c79ed]██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██[/color] ██[/glow]    [color=#ccc]██[/color]
   [glow=#fff,2]██ [color=#0c79ed]██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██[/color] ██[/glow][color=#ccc]██▄ ██[/color]
   [glow=#fff,2]██ [color=#0c79ed]█████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███[/color] ██[/glow][c
lalabotax

Activity: 1554
Merit: 132

BK8 - Most Trusted Gambling Platform

View Profile
August 24, 2022, 09:56:34 PM

If so, I hope that Varane is not injured and that he is able to maintain his fitness and maintain consistency.
If Varane is injured, Man United still has some options (Lindelof, Tuanzebe, or Phil Jones). It isn't a must to put Maguire on the lineup.  Grin

For now Arsenal really played very well teamwork in every match runs according to strategy this is one of their strengths to succeed in the standings
But Arsenal must remain careful because their competitors may not find the best performance and I'm sure in the following weeks the situation can be different. Arsenal must not be satisfied with this achievement the competition still leaves many matches.
Of course, Arsenal has played very well so far and they are leading EPL standings temporarily. But they didn't achieve anything yet because the competition isn't over yet. I'm very sure that Arsenal coach is aware of this, he knows that it is just the beginning of EPL. However, collecting 9 points on the early 3 matches this season is absolutely a good start to dream of winning the title.

sayaya17

Activity: 1638
Merit: 255

View Profile
August 24, 2022, 10:05:42 PM

Hopefully, but they will go to southampton. Statistically Man United have better players, especially casemiro may already be able to play. So I think a lot of the bets that picked Man United won. Besides that's right what you said they were in good spirits after the win against Liverpool. Hopefully this is the beginning of a positive path to getting the next win.
The presence of Casemiro will further strengthen Manchester United midfield, he will be the main wall for Southampton players before dealing with defenders. Manchester United can immediately count on him because he is in very fit condition.
After strengthening the midfield, Manchester United must build a strong defensive wall, they must keep the goal clean. The sharpness of the attack line also needs to be improved, so that Manchester United strikers can be more productive in breaking into the opponent's goal. The match against Southampton will be an additional point for Manchester United, because the high spirit of the players is the key to winning.
I have been saying it that Manchester United after Erik arrived just improved. What happened to Manchester United in the first two matches could happen to any club also. What they need to regain their confidence was winning and they got it from big Liverpool. It is really a big source of confidence and going forward any team they meet will suffer.

My doubts is how fast will Casimero adapt in Manchester United team. Though his team mates like Ronaldo and Varane are there to help him.

Competition in the Premier League is very tight. So what happened to Man United playing badly in the first two games could happen to any team.
I am starting to be optimistic that Erik ten Hag will bring positive changes to Man United after watching the Man United vs Liverpool match.
Maybe we should give Erik ten Hag time to improve Man United's form even more, moreover Man United just got Casemiro who is one of
the best midfielders in Europe. Hopefully Casemiro can quickly adapt to Man United's game and make a big contribution in the next Man United game.
As you said at Man United there was Ronaldo and Varane, who previously played with Casemiro at Real Madrid. So Casemiro might be helped
by Ronaldo and Varane to adapt faster. At least after beating Liverpool all Man United players must be in high enough confidence. So facing
Southampton in the next game, Man United should be able to get their second win of the season.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄                 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████         █████████████       █████            ▄██████████████████████▄▄
█████████████         █████████████     ▄███████▄       ▄███████████████████████████▄
█████████████         █████████████   ▄███████████▄    ▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀████████████
█████████████         █████████████ ▄█████▀  ▀█████▄  ▄███████████▀        ▀██████████▄
████████████▀         █████████████ █████▀     ██████▄████████████▄         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████          █████████████ ████        ████████████████████▄▄▄▄▄
████████████          ████████████████▀    ▄     ████▀████████████████████████▄▄▄
████████████▄       ▄█████████████▄██▀    ▄█▄     ▀███ ████████████████████████████▄
 █████████████▄▄▄▄▄█████████████████     ▄███▄     ▀███ ▀████████████████████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▄███     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     ▀█████▄▄▀▀▀▀█████████████████████▄
    ▀████████████████████████▄███▀                   ▀████████▄       ▀▀██████████████
        ▀▀██████████████▀▀▄▄██████     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ▄█████████          ████████████▀
          ██████████████ ██████████▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄█████████████        ████████████
          ██████████████ ▀█████████████████████████████████████▀████▄▄▄█████████████▀
          ██████████████   ▀█████████████████████████████████▀ ███████████████████▀
          ██████████████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █████████████████▀▀▀
          ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀              ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

.bet
   $200   
 BONUS 
    100% BONUS FOR 
 EVERY DEPOSIT 
[]
Yogee

Activity: 1554
Merit: 412

View Profile
August 24, 2022, 10:11:28 PM

I am viewing a club friendly match between Barcelona and Manchester City. I am yet to understand the essence of the friendly when the season has already began and there are risks of players getting injured in the match. I don't know the reason for the friendly. I was thinking maybe they want to test their second eleven but people in the line up are still familiar people like Fati, Busquest, De Jong etc.
The match is currently 1:1 and it might end in draw.
My initial thought while reading your post is that it's probably a match previously agreed upon but it was delayed for some reason. True enough that was the case. It was a match scheduled last year but they had to delay it due to the lack of possible audience caused by the COVID-19 restrictions. It appears the game was also for a charity so it's understandable that they had to make it happen.
baeva
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1300

View Profile
August 24, 2022, 10:16:27 PM

Honestly if Man Utd can replicate their brilliant performance against Liverpool in their subsequent matches then maybe the expected turn around of the club is imminent, of course credit should be given to them for that win against their arch rival after many soccer analysts had predicted that they will lose that match, they played with zeal and determination, I think they will continue to continue on a positive note and consolidate on that win in their next match and the arrival of Casimero probably a more improve side.
The latest news also mentions that the Man Utd coach will end their era of defender jokes.  This time, it is claimed that Erik Ten Hag will take decisive steps by removing Maguire's captain's armband and will patent the Varane - Martinez duo.

Wow, I wonder why the captain's armband was not taken away from him earlier, a very strange decision was to appoint a captain, but this is a matter of the team itself I think. Now it seems that everything is more less at MU, how long will they last at this rate? And besides, it is interesting to see more on the result of the coach, because so far it is not quite clear

.Duelbits.
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
..DICE...
███████████████████████████████
███▀▀                     ▀▀███
███    ▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄    ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███   ▀████▀       ▀████▀   ███
███                         ███
███   ▄████▄       ▄████▄   ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███    ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀    ███
███▄▄                     ▄▄███
.MINES.
████████████████████████▄▀▄████
██████████████▀▄▄▄▀█████▄▀▄████
████████████▀ █████▄▀████ █████
██████████      █████▄▀▀▄██████
███████▀          ▀████████████
█████▀              ▀██████████
█████                ██████████
████▌                ▐█████████
█████                ██████████
██████▄            ▄███████████
████████▄▄      ▄▄█████████████
.PLINKO.
█████████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀█████████
██████▀  ▄▄███ ███      ▀██████
█████  ▄▀▀                █████
████  ▀                    ████
████                       ████
█████                     █████
██████▄                 ▄██████
█████████▄▄▄       ▄▄▄█████████
10,000x
MULTIPLIER
NEARLY UP TO
.50%. REWARDS
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
Pokapoka124

Activity: 1162
Merit: 555

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2022, 10:35:47 PM

It looks like we will have another set of interesting games to watch this weekend, Manchester United will be facing Southampton, Chelsea will be going against Liecester while Arsenal will be facing in form Fulham. My favorite game to watch is the Manchester United game against Southampton because it will be a test of how much the team has picked up from their bad form and the win against Liverpool, I believe all attention will be on that game also. I hope united players will be able to face the pressure from that game.
rby

Activity: 742
Merit: 611

Brotherhood is love

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2022, 10:43:03 PM

Competition in the Premier League is very tight. So what happened to Man United playing badly in the first two games could happen to any team.
I am starting to be optimistic that Erik ten Hag will bring positive changes to Man United after watching the Man United vs Liverpool match.

It was during the interview before Liverpool match that I confirmed that ETH is a good coach. The press Man asked him why he dropped Maguire, he said it's because Harry lacks agility and mobility. That the Liverpool guys will press much on the defense, so he is not needed.
He was asked why he dropped Ronaldo and he said because of energy. That Liverpool is a team that plays high pressing football. That he needed young boys like Elanga and Rashford for the running and pressuring. It was there I dulf my cap for him.

I am viewing a club friendly match between Barcelona and Manchester City. I am yet to understand the essence of the friendly when the season has already began and there are risks of players getting injured in the match. I don't know the reason for the friendly. I was thinking maybe they want to test their second eleven but people in the line up are still familiar people like Fati, Busquest, De Jong etc.
The match is currently 1:1 and it might end in draw.
My initial thought while reading your post is that it's probably a match previously agreed upon but it was delayed for some reason. True enough that was the case. It was a match scheduled last year but they had to delay it due to the lack of possible audience caused by the COVID-19 restrictions. It appears the game was also for a charity so it's understandable that they had to make it happen.
Ok, thanks for the information. The match ended 3:3

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██  
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..

Code:
[center][table][tr][td][url=https://stake.com][font=Arial black][size=24pt][glow=#0f212e,2][color=transparent][size=8pt].[/size].[size=9pt][sup][size=16pt][color=#fff]Stake.com[/size][/sup][/size].[size=8pt].[/td]
[td][/td][td][/td]
[td][size=2pt][tt]   [color=#2d4454]▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   [glow=#fff,2]██ [color=#ccc]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄[/color]            [color=#ccc]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄[/color] ██[/glow]  [color=#ed5564]▄████▄[/color]
   [glow=#fff,2]██ [color=#ccc]▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀[/color] [color=#0c79ed]██████████[/color] [color=#ccc]▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀[/color] ██[/glow]  [color=#ed5564]██████[/color]
   [glow=#fff,2]██ [color=#0c79ed]██████████ ██      ██ ██████████[/color] ██[/glow]   [color=#ed5564]▀██▀[/color]
   [glow=#fff,2]██ [color=#0c79ed]██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██[/color] ██[/glow]    [color=#ccc]██[/color]
   [glow=#fff,2]██ [color=#0c79ed]██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██[/color] ██[/glow][color=#ccc]██▄ ██[/color]
   [glow=#fff,2]██ [color=#0c79ed]█████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███[/color] ██[/glow][c
Pokapoka124

Activity: 1162
Merit: 555

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2022, 10:45:14 PM

People shouldn't really expect the worlds from United just because they won this game. I am not saying that we shouldn't really be doing this, all I am saying is that United may not be good because of that first two games as well. We have seen them be terrible for 2 games and be good for one game and suddenly just because they had a good game, everyone started to think they will make a comeback, recover, and be a great team. I do not expect that at all, they will surely have many more bad games, do not think that they will be bottom half, they will be top 10, but not top 4-5, thats not going to happen.
A lot will be expected from Manchester United especially now that they have defeated one of the league biggest clubs. Manchester United managed to beat Liverpool, they also made a signing of one of the world's best midfielders, all eyes will be on them this weekend with a win expected against Southampton.
Lordhermes

Activity: 1232
Merit: 379

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2022, 10:48:18 PM

Well at least Manchester United got their first win this win can help boost their morale for the next match
I agree with you that this win doesn't mean Manchester United are back on track maybe they are lucky
Moments like this often happen in the Premier League so it's not a new surprise.

To be frank, they play like what every other team ought to have played, despite when Liverpool was giving them hell attacks, they slip through. If they could survive such heat from one of the best in the English league, they can survive the rest of the minor teams on the table.
If what Erik said is true and his strategy actually worked after the match against Liverpool, I don't mind him benching Ronaldo for more matches and then use him for smaller matches to gain more points, this will quickly boost their position on the table without conceding any defeats.
I think Manchester United coach needs to re-strategise on how to put Ronaldo in his plans because he cannot do without that player.He won without him against Liverpool,but let's not forget that Liverpool is not the best side to play against at the moment, the best team to play against at the moment is Arsenal.It is when he uses that pattern of playing without Ronaldo and he succeeds,that he should continue using the pattern,not against Liverpool who are struggling at the moment.
Ronaldo is an integral part of Hen Tag squad,he just needs to change formation and put him in his plans.
terrorJR

Activity: 1302
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 24, 2022, 10:50:14 PM

Wow, I wonder why the captain's armband was not taken away from him earlier, a very strange decision was to appoint a captain, but this is a matter of the team itself I think. Now it seems that everything is more less at MU, how long will they last at this rate? And besides, it is interesting to see more on the result of the coach, because so far it is not quite clear
It was Ten Hag's policy from the start when he coached Manchester United but the reason is not very clear, but for now when it happens then this is one of the wise decisions in my opinion because imposing Maguire with his condition who always plays under his performance is clear also detrimental for the club especially he is a captain who should provide high motivation but his role on the field is clearly the subject of ridicule.

██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄██
███████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀█████
████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
Dewi Aries
Legendary

Activity: 2716
Merit: 1092

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
August 24, 2022, 11:40:59 PM

Well at least Manchester United got their first win this win can help boost their morale for the next match
I agree with you that this win doesn't mean Manchester United are back on track maybe they are lucky
Moments like this often happen in the Premier League so it's not a new surprise.

To be frank, they play like what every other team ought to have played, despite when Liverpool was giving them hell attacks, they slip through. If they could survive such heat from one of the best in the English league, they can survive the rest of the minor teams on the table.
If what Erik said is true and his strategy actually worked after the match against Liverpool, I don't mind him benching Ronaldo for more matches and then use him for smaller matches to gain more points, this will quickly boost their position on the table without conceding any defeats.
I think Manchester United coach needs to re-strategise on how to put Ronaldo in his plans because he cannot do without that player.He won without him against Liverpool,but let's not forget that Liverpool is not the best side to play against at the moment, the best team to play against at the moment is Arsenal.It is when he uses that pattern of playing without Ronaldo and he succeeds,that he should continue using the pattern,not against Liverpool who are struggling at the moment.
Ronaldo is an integral part of Hen Tag squad,he just needs to change formation and put him in his plans.

I'm not very familiar with strategy but what you said makes sense Manchester United need to find the best strategy
Experimenting in multiple matches is not a bad idea although it should have been done in pre-season
But there is no other choice before it's too late Manchester United can still find the best game like in the last match.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
X-ray

Activity: 2898
Merit: 520

View Profile
August 24, 2022, 11:55:34 PM

A lot will be expected from Manchester United especially now that they have defeated one of the league biggest clubs. Manchester United managed to beat Liverpool, they also made a signing of one of the world's best midfielders, all eyes will be on them this weekend with a win expected against Southampton.
Remember that there would be no guarantee if MU can win against the small team easily. Yeah it can win against liverpool but i shall remind you that if the things didn't go easy like that. southampton can even perform better than liverpool.
The fact that MU lose against all of small team in early matches. Casemiro came but it doesn't mean it will change the performance from MU drastically.
There are some luck happened for MU when it was against liverpool. I didn't even think that would be happening again. Let's see how it will be going on at the end of this week.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
TelolettOm

Activity: 2086
Merit: 552

View Profile
August 24, 2022, 11:56:50 PM

Does the absence of Maguire really bring that big influence? They are probably able to play surely without any worries about the back line in the absence of Maguire.
I think that's what helped the Manchester United team in this game. They were confident in there defence line and you could note that, De Gea was better and impressive in this game.
Truly. Psychologically, maybe the players are much calmer and optimal if there is no Maguire at the back. so they are less worried about surprises at the back and they can focus more on their respective positions and work together solidly. Yes, we'll see in the future whether Maguire will be played again or on the bench.

And the issue of Chelsea wanting Maguire, is this a joke?

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
blue Snow
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1032

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2022, 12:00:15 AM

If can't do that, still isn't too late to put him on the market. People need a statement for the best, if Ronaldo hasn't contributed anymore there's no harm to selling him. when I look at the last match, Maybe Ten Haq is suitable with Rashford and Sancho because he used Ronaldo on 2 matches but isn't effective yet. So, let's continue without him, What is important next is the winner, not Ronaldo.

tulusikhlas

Activity: 1526
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 25, 2022, 12:18:40 AM

If can't do that, still isn't too late to put him on the market. People need a statement for the best, if Ronaldo hasn't contributed anymore there's no harm to selling him. when I look at the last match, Maybe Ten Haq is suitable with Rashford and Sancho because he used Ronaldo on 2 matches but isn't effective yet. So, let's continue without him, What is important next is the winner, not Ronaldo.
Tough choice, but in fact Ten Hag plans to include Cristiano Ronaldo in his plans through his statement at a time when rumors of a Ronaldo move are running high. So I still think he's still looking for the right formula to get Ronaldo into his strategy. Let's wait what Ten Hag will plan with this player.

██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄██
███████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀█████
████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
Zlantann
Legendary

Activity: 882
Merit: 1016

View Profile
August 25, 2022, 01:23:09 AM

Tough choice, but in fact Ten Hag plans to include Cristiano Ronaldo in his plans through his statement at a time when rumors of a Ronaldo move are running high. So I still think he's still looking for the right formula to get Ronaldo into his strategy. Let's wait what Ten Hag will plan with this player.
Except a miracle happens, Ronaldo would never give his best to Manchester United. He wants to leave and that is his final decision. But he should be encouraged by Manchester United performance against Liverpool and commit his service totally to the club. With this performance, Manchester united might be part of the Champions league next season which is Ronaldo's dream. Coach Ten Hag should device a means to motivate Ronaldo to join the revolution that is about to happen in that team. This because Ronaldo has a lot to contribute to the Manchester United team.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Pages: « 1 ... 1978 1979 1980 1981 1982 1983 1984 1985 1986 1987 1988 1989 1990 1991 1992 1993 1994 1995 1996 1997 1998 1999 2000 2001 2002 2003 2004 2005 2006 2007 2008 2009 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015 2016 2017 2018 2019 2020 2021 2022 2023 2024 2025 2026 2027 [2028] 2029 2030 2031 2032 2033 2034 2035 2036 2037 2038 2039 2040 2041 2042 2043 2044 2045 2046 2047 2048 2049 2050 2051 2052 2053 2054 2055 2056 2057 2058 2059 2060 2061 2062 2063 2064 2065 2066 2067 2068 2069 2070 2071 2072 2073 2074 2075 2076 2077 2078 ... 6219 »
  Print  

Jump to: