Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 01:43:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Who will be the champion in 2023/24 season?
Manchester City - 89 (46.1%)
Liverpool - 32 (16.6%)
Arsenal - 39 (20.2%)
Chelsea - 7 (3.6%)
Manchester United - 14 (7.3%)
Totenham - 7 (3.6%)
Newcastle - 2 (1%)
Other - 3 (1.6%)
Total Voters: 193

Pages: « 1 ... 2095 2096 2097 2098 2099 2100 2101 2102 2103 2104 2105 2106 2107 2108 2109 2110 2111 2112 2113 2114 2115 2116 2117 2118 2119 2120 2121 2122 2123 2124 2125 2126 2127 2128 2129 2130 2131 2132 2133 2134 2135 2136 2137 2138 2139 2140 2141 2142 2143 2144 [2145] 2146 2147 2148 2149 2150 2151 2152 2153 2154 2155 2156 2157 2158 2159 2160 2161 2162 2163 2164 2165 2166 2167 2168 2169 2170 2171 2172 2173 2174 2175 2176 2177 2178 2179 2180 2181 2182 2183 2184 2185 2186 2187 2188 2189 2190 2191 2192 2193 2194 2195 ... 6276 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Premier League Prediction Thread 2023/2024  (Read 656915 times)
CryptoPanda

Activity: 882
Merit: 302

View Profile
September 12, 2022, 10:47:25 PM

If you look at the games they run Diaz's performance is actually quite good but I might highlight Salah in the last few games because he seems to lose his touch so attacks only happen from Diaz's dangerous side. As for Nunez now after receiving his first red card he looks like he was overly cautious and lost his productivity.
Diaz is in good form at the moment, he has scored 3 goals in Liverpool's last 6 matches but he can't do much when his team is playing badly. Diaz's goal stats are better than Salah's at the moment, but I tend to like Salah's style of play over Diaz's.

So far Liverpool's performance has been less promising, especially at the start of this season. They find it difficult to win games and drop points quite often. 9 points in 6 matches is not a very satisfying result because they are expected to be able to compete with other competitors for the title. But I know it's only been 6 games, there's still a long way to go.
Liverpool's performance has been really poor, It is difficult to perform when the team is playing really poorly, Diaz as an individual player has been trying this season but the failure of the team as a whole is clouding his efforts. It seems Diaz is now the man upfront to look up to in the Liverpool squad, his stats already beat that of Mo Salah.
sayaya17

Activity: 1638
Merit: 255

View Profile
September 12, 2022, 10:52:45 PM

Manchester City's form this season cannot be compared with Liverpool's poor form. Liverpool have some work to do to get them back to winning again. Manchester city are looking much more favorites to win the league again this season, Arsenal have showed they can be competitive but I doubt their squad is good enough to carry them till the end of the season.

If we look at the results of matches in the Premier League up to week 6, I also agree with you it looks like Man City have the highest chance of
winning the Premier League trophy this season. Moreover, Erling Haaland was able to immediately adapt and start scoring many goals for Man City.
This is a positive thing for Man City, very different from Liverpool who have played inconsistently this season, even Darwin Nunez who was bought
at a high price by Liverpool, still failed to show his best performance. Meanwhile, Arsenal are still at the top, but I also doubt Arsenal can perform
consistently until the end of the season. So it seems very difficult for Arsenal to win the Premier League trophy this season, even Arsenal were beaten
by Man United, which at the beginning of this season Man United did not play well. So the possible realistic target for Arsenal this season is to be in the top 4.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄                 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████         █████████████       █████            ▄██████████████████████▄▄
█████████████         █████████████     ▄███████▄       ▄███████████████████████████▄
█████████████         █████████████   ▄███████████▄    ▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀████████████
█████████████         █████████████ ▄█████▀  ▀█████▄  ▄███████████▀        ▀██████████▄
████████████▀         █████████████ █████▀     ██████▄████████████▄         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████          █████████████ ████        ████████████████████▄▄▄▄▄
████████████          ████████████████▀    ▄     ████▀████████████████████████▄▄▄
████████████▄       ▄█████████████▄██▀    ▄█▄     ▀███ ████████████████████████████▄
 █████████████▄▄▄▄▄█████████████████     ▄███▄     ▀███ ▀████████████████████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▄███     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     ▀█████▄▄▀▀▀▀█████████████████████▄
    ▀████████████████████████▄███▀                   ▀████████▄       ▀▀██████████████
        ▀▀██████████████▀▀▄▄██████     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ▄█████████          ████████████▀
          ██████████████ ██████████▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄█████████████        ████████████
          ██████████████ ▀█████████████████████████████████████▀████▄▄▄█████████████▀
          ██████████████   ▀█████████████████████████████████▀ ███████████████████▀
          ██████████████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █████████████████▀▀▀
          ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀              ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

.bet
   $200   
 BONUS 
    100% BONUS FOR 
 EVERY DEPOSIT 
[]
SatoPrincess

Activity: 1022
Merit: 751

View Profile
September 12, 2022, 10:56:33 PM

The next game for Arsenal is against Brentford. I have faith in Arteta and the team to go above and beyond what the supporters demand of them, even though they lost to Manchester United. Although Brentford is in good form right now, I think Arsenal will want to win and earn three points. I'm extremely happy to see the team at the top of the standings. This is similar to how Leicester started a season seven year ago and later won the league. Currently, the arsenal players are all serious and prepared to compete under the auspices of arteta, and they can surprise people despite the fact that it has been a while since they last won the Premier League Cup.
I also have faith in Arteta and I think Arsenal will get a win against Brentford. Arsenal will be looking to extend their winning count and retain their position in the league so Arsenal will give their best to get all three points in the game. Arsenal look determined and ready to fight in every game to get the best they can.
Lordhermes

Activity: 1232
Merit: 379

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2022, 10:59:13 PM

Manchester City's form this season cannot be compared with Liverpool's poor form. Liverpool have some work to do to get them back to winning again. Manchester city are looking much more favorites to win the league again this season, Arsenal have showed they can be competitive but I doubt their squad is good enough to carry them till the end of the season.
This season is not for Liverpool,they lost Mane who was their best player,because from what we are seeing now,it is now very obvious that Mane was the best player in the team,he was the reason why Salah was scoring goals,ever since he left,Salah has not scored the number of goals he used to score.And it is very sad that the player's they signed to fill up Mane's space are not able to replace him,Mane's absent will always be felt in the Liverpool team.
The player left because they refused to increase his pay,while they increased Salah's own,so he felt it would be bad for him to still stay at the club.
SatoPrincess

Activity: 1022
Merit: 751

View Profile
September 12, 2022, 11:01:46 PM

This season, Ronaldo has barely started a game for Manchester United which I think is an indication that the coach doesn't believe in his ablities. Ten Hag gave his reasons to be that Ronaldo is not fit to start which I don't see truth in, I would rather start Ronaldo and take him off in the second half of the game instead of bringing him at the end of the game.
Ten Hag didn't like a typical player like Ronaldo, we already know it before the season started. That's why Ronaldo really wants to leave Man United, but sadly he didn't find a proper club to move to. Sure, Ten Hag didn't trust Ronaldo, he prefers to choose young players as a starter in CF position in every match. It is clear that Ten Hag always chooses Rashford over Ronaldo, he may think Rashford is a better choice for the striker to optimize his strategy. I think the problem is Ten Hag thinks Ronaldo isn't fit with his strategy.

Ten has has been giving chance for ronaldo and he was still believe in ronaldo. Calling ten had didn't like him was not a correct statement. The problem is ronaldo can't adapt with new united. he was not aware if the current united was actually different compared when it was being managed by sir alex ferguson. He was moving from his old club caused by seeing MU was a big team like before. I think that ten haag was picking up the starting line based on the performance from the players.
It can be seen from what happened with meguire that is rarely playing for MU again.
It it true that Ten Hag has likeness for Ronaldo, he stood by Ronaldo through the summer window when he was the talking point of everyone and I think he is gradually fitting into the team and gradually accepting the terms of his stay in the team. Ten Hag is picking his starting level from player performances and Ronaldo has not shown a performance that can earn him a first team start up and until then we will be seeing him starting from the bench.
Rabi3

Activity: 1204
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 12, 2022, 11:37:13 PM

If you look at the games they run Diaz's performance is actually quite good but I might highlight Salah in the last few games because he seems to lose his touch so attacks only happen from Diaz's dangerous side. As for Nunez now after receiving his first red card he looks like he was overly cautious and lost his productivity.
Diaz is in good form at the moment, he has scored 3 goals in Liverpool's last 6 matches but he can't do much when his team is playing badly. Diaz's goal stats are better than Salah's at the moment, but I tend to like Salah's style of play over Diaz's.

So far Liverpool's performance has been less promising, especially at the start of this season. They find it difficult to win games and drop points quite often. 9 points in 6 matches is not a very satisfying result because they are expected to be able to compete with other competitors for the title. But I know it's only been 6 games, there's still a long way to go.
Liverpool's performance has been really poor, It is difficult to perform when the team is playing really poorly, Diaz as an individual player has been trying this season but the failure of the team as a whole is clouding his efforts. It seems Diaz is now the man upfront to look up to in the Liverpool squad, his stats already beat that of Mo Salah.
Salah has been performing really bad lately, he's not the same Salah we know, maybe he plays better with Sadio mane ?! i don't think so, there have been fights between the two so it cannot be that, we've seen also Chelsea playing poorly this season after a good one last year, and there haven't been a lot of changes in their clubs, i don't think Diaz would be the solution for Liverpool, they need more than one player, also their defense isn't looking good either, especially against Napoli where they looked like they weren't even trying.

Ahli38

Activity: 854
Merit: 741

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2022, 01:43:17 AM

precisely. This season Liverpool really messed up. they really need a significant overhaul. they have to change their game strategy. and their consistency has not been very strong this season either. different from Manchester city this season, it still looks to be consistent in maintaining the best performance of each player. and their game strategy is quite good. But it will be very surprising if Arsenal can stay at the top until the end. but if you look at Arsenal's match against Manchester United yesterday. so I think Arsenal will soon be replaced by Manchester city or it looks like there will be a lot of changes in the standings after the next match.

█████████████████████████
██
█████▀▀███████▀▀███████
█████▀░░▄███████▄░░▀█████
██▀░░██████▀░▀████░░▀██
██▀░░▀▀▀████████████░░▀██
██░░█▄████▀▀███▀█████░░██
██░░███▄▄███████▀▀███░░██
██░░█████████████████░░██
██▄░░████▄▄██████▄▄█░░▄██
██▄░░██████▄░░████░░▄██
█████▄░░▀███▌░░▐▀░░▄█████
███████▄▄███████▄▄███████
.ROOBET 2.0..██████.IIIIIFASTER & SLEEKER.██████.
|

█▄█
▀█▀
████▄▄██████▄▄████
█▄███▀█░░█████░░█▀███▄█
▀█▄▄░▐█████████▌▄▄█▀
██▄▄█████████▄▄████▌
██████▄▄████████
█▀▀████████████████
██████
█████████████
██
█▀▀██████████████
▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
    PLAY NOW    
ajiz138

Activity: 1540
Merit: 816

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2022, 02:15:13 AM

precisely. This season Liverpool really messed up. they really need a significant overhaul. they have to change their game strategy. and their consistency has not been very strong this season either. different from Manchester city this season, it still looks to be consistent in maintaining the best performance of each player. and their game strategy is quite good. But it will be very surprising if Arsenal can stay at the top until the end. but if you look at Arsenal's match against Manchester United yesterday. so I think Arsenal will soon be replaced by Manchester city or it looks like there will be a lot of changes in the standings after the next match.
Their Liverpool squad has no shortage I see the players there are quite good and talented but indeed only in Klopp's strategy now it is still not good and this needs a change as soon as possible even though it can be said that it is still early in the season but indeed Liverpool must be on par with Mancity and Arsenal in terms of his game.
Arsenal and Mancity are currently not faltering they are still at the top with an interesting game, but I think Liverpool still needs a process and this will not be a bad thing as long as Klopp still has great players Liverpool can still compete at the top.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Ahli38

Activity: 854
Merit: 741

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2022, 02:31:49 AM

Their Liverpool squad has no shortage I see the players there are quite good and talented but indeed only in Klopp's strategy now it is still not good and this needs a change as soon as possible even though it can be said that it is still early in the season but indeed Liverpool must be on par with Mancity and Arsenal in terms of his game.
Arsenal and Mancity are currently not faltering they are still at the top with an interesting game, but I think Liverpool still needs a process and this will not be a bad thing as long as Klopp still has great players Liverpool can still compete at the top.
Liverpool can still be better. but they really need to fix it fast. because the season goes on. even Liverpool's crushing defeat against Napoli in the UEFA Champions League really surprised me. and tomorrow Liverpool will also face a strong team, namely Ajax. but at least Liverpool's next opponent in the premier league is not so strong (Wolves). but still not to be taken lightly.

██
█████▀▀███████▀▀███████
█████▀░░▄███████▄░░▀█████
██▀░░██████▀░▀████░░▀██
██▀░░▀▀▀████████████░░▀██
██░░█▄████▀▀███▀█████░░██
██░░███▄▄███████▀▀███░░██
██░░█████████████████░░██
██▄░░████▄▄██████▄▄█░░▄██
██▄░░██████▄░░████░░▄██
█████▄░░▀███▌░░▐▀░░▄█████
███████▄▄███████▄▄███████
.ROOBET 2.0..██████.IIIIIFASTER & SLEEKER.██████.
|

█▄█
▀█▀
████▄▄██████▄▄████
█▄███▀█░░█████░░█▀███▄█
▀█▄▄░▐█████████▌▄▄█▀
██▄▄█████████▄▄████▌
██████▄▄████████
█▀▀████████████████
██████
█████████████
██
█▀▀██████████████
▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
    PLAY NOW    
SquirrelJulietGarden

Activity: 1358
Merit: 747

View Profile
September 13, 2022, 02:52:36 AM

It it true that Ten Hag has likeness for Ronaldo, he stood by Ronaldo through the summer window when he was the talking point of everyone and I think he is gradually fitting into the team and gradually accepting the terms of his stay in the team. Ten Hag is picking his starting level from player performances and Ronaldo has not shown a performance that can earn him a first team start up and until then we will be seeing him starting from the bench.
Ten Hag has a tough problem to solve. He knows Ronaldo is still helpful in particular match and condition because not many players have skills and experience Ronaldo has. On the other hands, he also knows that he can not use in a squad and if he does that, he will have to resolve more issues from Ronaldo. At Ronaldo age, he is not good to play in tactic of Ten Hag. If Ten Hag tries to put Ronaldo in the squad, the general performance of Manchester United can be affected negatively. That is not what Ten Hag want to cope with.

Liverpool can still be better. but they really need to fix it fast. because the season goes on. even Liverpool's crushing defeat against Napoli in the UEFA Champions League really surprised me. and tomorrow Liverpool will also face a strong team, namely Ajax. but at least Liverpool's next opponent in the premier league is not so strong (Wolves). but still not to be taken lightly.
Liverpool can improve and get a position in top four but it is very possible that they will not be able to compete with Manchester City for Premier League trophy in this season. With lot of issues and many points lost so far, that is impossible if Manchester City won't surprisingly lose their form and fall into a crisis like Liverpool have now.

███▄▀██▄▄
░░▄████▄▀████ ▄▄▄
░░████▄▄▄▄░░█▀▀
███ ██████▄▄▀█▌
░▄░░███▀████
░▐█░░███░██▄▄
░░▄▀░████▄▄▄▀█
░█░▄███▀████ ▐█
▀▄▄███▀▄██▄
░░▄██▌░░██▀
░▐█▀████ ▀██
░░█▌██████ ▀▀██▄
░░▀███
▄▄██▀▄███
▄▄▄████▀▄████▄░░
▀▀█░░▄▄▄▄████░░
▐█▀▄▄█████████
████▀███░░▄░
▄▄██░███░░█▌░
█▀▄▄▄████░▀▄░░
█▌████▀███▄░█░
▄██▄▀███▄▄▀
▀██░░▐██▄░░
██▀████▀█▌░
▄██▀▀██████▐█░░
███▀░░
Sebas.tian

Activity: 2058
Merit: 165

View Profile
September 13, 2022, 02:57:55 AM

I think, Arsenal coach need to do something fast to improve their defenders because they had the opportunity to defeat Manchester united in their last match but their defense was so weak that made Manchester united to defeated them 3-1. If Arsenal can correct their defense before their next match, I believe they will start improving like Manchester city that is demonstrating well to make their fans to have hope of winning this season title. Haaland is doing a great job in Manchester city, because it hard for him to miss his opportunity that made many fans to love him.

udidrone

Activity: 2114
Merit: 268

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
September 13, 2022, 03:26:40 AM

I think, Arsenal coach need to do something fast to improve their defenders because they had the opportunity to defeat Manchester united in their last match but their defense was so weak that made Manchester united to defeated them 3-1. If Arsenal can correct their defense before their next match, I believe they will start improving like Manchester city that is demonstrating well to make their fans to have hope of winning this season title. Haaland is doing a great job in Manchester city, because it hard for him to miss his opportunity that made many fans to love him.

Before meeting Manchester United everyone admired Arsenal's squad which was quite perfect different from last season only because Arsenal were on a winning streak since the EPL start, but after the 1-3 defeat from Manchester United some people turned to opinions about Arsenal's weak defence.
I just hope Arsenal will continue with what they have now, one defeat can't be a reason for Mikel Arteta to change Arsenal's defence, because change it will bring new problems that can lead Arsenal to a worse performance.

█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
Stake.com
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
CryptocurencyKing

Activity: 1288
Merit: 504

View Profile
September 13, 2022, 03:32:02 AM

The next game for Arsenal is against Brentford. I have faith in Arteta and the team to go above and beyond what the supporters demand of them, even though they lost to Manchester United. Although Brentford is in good form right now, I think Arsenal will want to win and earn three points. I'm extremely happy to see the team at the top of the standings. This is similar to how Leicester started a season seven year ago and later won the league. Currently, the arsenal players are all serious and prepared to compete under the auspices of arteta, and they can surprise people despite the fact that it has been a while since they last won the Premier League Cup.
I also have faith in Arteta and I think Arsenal will get a win against Brentford. Arsenal will be looking to extend their winning count and retain their position in the league so Arsenal will give their best to get all three points in the game. Arsenal look determined and ready to fight in every game to get the best they can.
I can’t assure anyone about the fixture. On a normal day Brentford are a solid team at home. They’ve been outstanding since the beginning of the season. They have only lost one out of the 6 games they have played. On the other hand, Arsenal midfield injury concern is another thing that is going to affect their performance. It is something they refused to address before they transfer window closed and it affected them against the Manchester United game and I am sure it will also be a deciding factor in the Brentford game too. Arsenal will really need to win this game to remain at the top before the international break.
Vinaa77

Activity: 1400
Merit: 319

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
September 13, 2022, 05:18:02 AM
Last edit: October 20, 2022, 04:49:22 AM by Vinaa77

Liverpool's inconsistency at the start of this season has made them doubtful about being able to continue to compete in the top flight. I think this season again belongs to Manchester City because they have a fairly complete squad so it's very difficult to beat. Arsenal are not strong enough to last until the end of the season, control the champions league zone until the end of the season I think something great achievement for them. Manchester United and Tottenham will be tight competitors and will be a bully to Manchester City.

█████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
EarnOnVictor

Activity: 714
Merit: 617

View Profile
September 13, 2022, 05:29:28 AM

The postponement of the Premier League match had a clear reason, it was done to honor the death of the Queen. But fortunately not all matches will be postponed again this weekend after the Premier League authorities consulted with the authorities.
The unplanned postponement of the EPL games is a good one, and if I was to be among the authorities, I would have demanded we postpone it for a full week in honour of the queen. I was surprised that other European counterparts could not even reciprocate, which is not fair to me. Maybe it's because of Brexit, I don't know. What I know is that they have all in common than what divides them, given it a day cannot hurt anything. They will always find a way to reschedule.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
rahmad2nd
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 1009

View Profile
September 13, 2022, 05:53:42 AM

no one doubts man city this season especially when compared to liverpool who are currently experiencing an unfavorable situation at the beginning of the season until now, but klopp already knows what he has to do to improve his squad to be even better for the next game, not easy but I quite believe they can win again in the next match.

arteta only targets to finish in the top four this season, but the gunners are very likely to win the title for this season, I hope arteta can still optimize the performance of his squad for the next match.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Jody.Drummer

Activity: 1568
Merit: 565

View Profile
September 13, 2022, 07:00:19 AM

no one doubts man city this season especially when compared to liverpool who are currently experiencing an unfavorable situation at the beginning of the season until now, but klopp already knows what he has to do to improve his squad to be even better for the next game, not easy but I quite believe they can win again in the next match.
It seems that in this case Klopp still doesn't know what he should do because if you look at his current condition he just keeps using the same scheme even though it's not working well. Don't know if he still believes in the scheme he's running or maybe he's really struggling to find a scheme because what he thinks is the best scheme right now is just a joke.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
TopT3ns

Activity: 2604
Merit: 572

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile
September 13, 2022, 07:22:12 AM

Liverpool's inconsistency at the start of this season has made them doubtful about being able to continue to compete in the top flight.  I think this season again belongs to Manchester City because they have a fairly complete squad so it's very difficult to beat.  Arsenal are not strong enough to last until the end of the season, control the champions league zone until the end of the season I think something great achievement for them.  Manchester United and Tottenham will be tight competitors and will be a bully to Manchester City.
Luckily Manchester City managed to get Erling Haaland because his presence can make progress for Manchester City and it has been seen that his contribution there is very much because so far Erling Haaland has scored 12 goals in eight matches that have taken place, so this is really a great achievement for the club. Erling Haaland early in his career at Manchester City.

KTChampions
Legendary

Activity: 2366
Merit: 1907

View Profile
September 13, 2022, 12:25:55 PM

What can we talk about if the bookmakers estimate the probability that City will become a champion as 1.34? At the same time, City is not even in first place in the standings at the moment. Even if this assessment is slightly wrong, City's superiority over all other teams is beyond doubt. Even a World Cup break is unlikely to throw City off course for the championship.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
hd49728
Legendary

Activity: 2128
Merit: 1039

Not your keys, not your coins!

View Profile
September 13, 2022, 12:47:21 PM

Luckily Manchester City managed to get Erling Haaland because his presence can make progress for Manchester City and it has been seen that his contribution there is very much because so far Erling Haaland has scored 12 goals in eight matches that have taken place, so this is really a great achievement for the club. Erling Haaland early in his career at Manchester City.
They know what they need to have in order to improve their quality. They have good capability to control matches with dominating ball possession and they also manage to create lot of opportunities. They did play without a real or top striker in last few seasons. Haaland is a player who can help them to solve that issue. With Haaland, Manchester City can finalize their ball possession and opportunities to more goals.

More important, with Haaland they have another approach to break defense of clubs that only want to play with a serious defensive bus to protect their goalkeeper.

Lastly with Haaland, they will have a talented player who can play for them more than 10 years. It's an important reason they rejected to sign a contract with Ronaldo in the past season and waited patiently to get Haaland.
Pages: « 1 ... 2095 2096 2097 2098 2099 2100 2101 2102 2103 2104 2105 2106 2107 2108 2109 2110 2111 2112 2113 2114 2115 2116 2117 2118 2119 2120 2121 2122 2123 2124 2125 2126 2127 2128 2129 2130 2131 2132 2133 2134 2135 2136 2137 2138 2139 2140 2141 2142 2143 2144 [2145] 2146 2147 2148 2149 2150 2151 2152 2153 2154 2155 2156 2157 2158 2159 2160 2161 2162 2163 2164 2165 2166 2167 2168 2169 2170 2171 2172 2173 2174 2175 2176 2177 2178 2179 2180 2181 2182 2183 2184 2185 2186 2187 2188 2189 2190 2191 2192 2193 2194 2195 ... 6276 »
  Print  

Jump to: