Bitcoin Forum
July 23, 2024, 11:16:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Who will be the champion in 2023/24 season?
Manchester City - 90 (46.2%)
Liverpool - 32 (16.4%)
Arsenal - 40 (20.5%)
Chelsea - 7 (3.6%)
Manchester United - 14 (7.2%)
Totenham - 7 (3.6%)
Newcastle - 2 (1%)
Other - 3 (1.5%)
Total Voters: 195

Pages: « 1 ... 6335 6336 6337 6338 6339 6340 6341 6342 6343 6344 6345 6346 6347 6348 6349 6350 6351 6352 6353 6354 6355 6356 6357 6358 6359 6360 6361 6362 6363 6364 6365 6366 6367 6368 6369 6370 6371 6372 6373 6374 6375 6376 6377 6378 6379 6380 6381 6382 6383 6384 [6385] 6386 6387 6388 6389 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Premier League Prediction Thread 2023/2024  (Read 675344 times)
tygeade
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1059

View Profile
July 22, 2024, 06:31:55 PM

So far, Arteta has work well and of course winning runners up in a row is also a good thing because it proves that Arteta has been able to maintain his performance, in fact, in my opinion, the 2023-2024 season for Arsenal is better than the previous season.

Indeed, the coming season is a good opportunity for Arteta to make Arsenal win a trophy, but considering that in the FA Cup, Manchester City lost to Manchester United in the final, of course I think this will give Arteta an idea that Manchester City certainly has weaknesses that will definitely be better. and it would be profitable for Arsenal if Arteta could find out Manchester City's weaknesses.

Certainly the appearance of Manchester City and Arsenal will be tense and of course it will not be easy for both teams to make their opponents lose and of course Pep and Arteta are good coaches so it will definitely be very tense for the battle between these two teams in the coming season. What is certain is that Manchester City will try to become champions again and Arsenal will definitely not let Manchester City thwart their dreams again.

However, I predict that in the next season Manchester City will have great potential to win the title again.
Arteta could focus his entire team to fa cup, which wouldn't be too bad, could work out well, but it would be all based on a single game in the end, and anyone could lose to a team at the finals.

We have seen this at City as well, and I think Arsenal should still focus on the league more than anything else. They are good enough to win the league, if City made a small mistake then we could had something changing, and that did not happen and we have seen how things weren't easy because City is amazing but Arsenal wasn't really that far off, they did alright and I think they should be proud of what they have.

I understand it is not that easy, and they are going to have hard time, but I also think it is not impossible for them to win it neither. In fact, it is possible for them to finish with a double, FA cup is anyone's game, anyone can win it, even some championship team could get lucky and win it, but to be more likely, Arsenal could win it and won it many times before. I feel like if they can do better at league, while City isn't that good anymore (five years is hard to do back to back) I believe that Arsenal could end up with two cups this season, which would be an insane achievement in the end.

Hyphen(-)

Activity: 882
Merit: 731

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2024, 06:42:57 PM

Nobody is talking about Aston Villa in this transfer window and with how these guys have improved since Emery took over they haven't stopped showing the other clubs how good they are. From all we have seen I think Aston Villa are doing well in the transfer market, trying to get the likes of Nico Williams and Felix, if these guys eventually joins the club I don't see clubs like Chelsea, Manchester United or even Newcastle to match them in terms of play and the manager needs his squad to be as strong as possible in other to face other top clubs in the champions league, he needs to be ready for the task ahead.
Aston Villa’s management have money just like Manchester City; so spending money is not their problem which was why they are bidding for these players because they know that they can afford the money some big teams cannot pay. The players might decide not to join the team because of the team status, but if they join the team, it will make the team better because these players they are bidding for are world class players and have young age.
Nico Williams and Joe Felix are good players that can play in any team, they will be a good signings for Aston Villa.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK  
          100%   MULTICHARGER  
Ahli38

Activity: 882
Merit: 749

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2024, 06:43:58 PM

We are entering the era of the Premier League with a new format, young players as the successors. Haaland, Garnacho, Rashford, Palmer, Foden, Saka, Jackson, Trossard, Hojlund and several other players have become new icons to show the concept of the Premier League in their era.

Interesting conditions. These young players have been trusted to appear in the country or in the main team. Even their grades are fantastic. I think right now the team management is starting to try to build a foundation for the long term. They are starting to change their minds, they do not bring in many old players who will expire. It seems that it will save a little on the expense of buying players. Like Man United's transfer to Leny Yoro, he is 18 years old and the price is fantastic in my opinion. But I saw Yoro's debut he looked quite impressive.
In the current transfer market, we see many clubs hunting for young players. And yes, that is a step for long-term preparation for the team itself. I think Manchester United, which has succeeded in bringing in young players like Leny Yoro, has made a good choice in this regard. Because in his debut in the pre-season match we saw that Yoro was able to immediately adapt well. He played with quite confidence and did not disappoint. So I think Yoro can really be relied on to strengthen Manchester United's defense. The regeneration of Manchester United's defenders must be carried out considering how weak Manchester United's defense was last season. And other clubs are also starting to bring in young players one by one in the transfer window which is still wide open at the moment. In essence, European clubs are busy hunting for potential young players, but on the one hand, the opposite is happening, namely SPL clubs are recruiting players who are no longer young from Europe. For example, Manchester City goalkeeper Ederson is also one step closer to going to Al-ittihad. Now added to the rumor is that De Bruyne is also reportedly going to an Arab club. But regarding De Bruyne, I think the truth of the news still needs to be re-examined.

██
█████▀▀███████▀▀███████
█████▀░░▄███████▄░░▀█████
██▀░░██████▀░▀████░░▀██
██▀░░▀▀▀████████████░░▀██
██░░█▄████▀▀███▀█████░░██
██░░███▄▄███████▀▀███░░██
██░░█████████████████░░██
██▄░░████▄▄██████▄▄█░░▄██
██▄░░██████▄░░████░░▄██
█████▄░░▀███▌░░▐▀░░▄█████
███████▄▄███████▄▄███████
.ROOBET 2.0..██████.IIIIIFASTER & SLEEKER.██████.
|

█▄█
▀█▀
████▄▄██████▄▄████
█▄███▀█░░█████░░█▀███▄█
▀█▄▄░▐█████████▌▄▄█▀
██▄▄█████████▄▄████▌
██████▄▄████████
█▀▀████████████████
██████
█████████████
██
█▀▀██████████████
▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
    PLAY NOW    
Franctoshi

Activity: 868
Merit: 578

View Profile
July 22, 2024, 06:54:44 PM

So far, Arteta has work well and of course winning runners up in a row is also a good thing because it proves that Arteta has been able to maintain his performance, in fact, in my opinion, the 2023-2024 season for Arsenal is better than the previous season.

Indeed, the coming season is a good opportunity for Arteta to make Arsenal win a trophy, but considering that in the FA Cup, Manchester City lost to Manchester United in the final, of course I think this will give Arteta an idea that Manchester City certainly has weaknesses that will definitely be better. and it would be profitable for Arsenal if Arteta could find out Manchester City's weaknesses.

Certainly the appearance of Manchester City and Arsenal will be tense and of course it will not be easy for both teams to make their opponents lose and of course Pep and Arteta are good coaches so it will definitely be very tense for the battle between these two teams in the coming season. What is certain is that Manchester City will try to become champions again and Arsenal will definitely not let Manchester City thwart their dreams again.

However, I predict that in the next season Manchester City will have great potential to win the title again.
Arteta could focus his entire team to fa cup, which wouldn't be too bad, could work out well, but it would be all based on a single game in the end, and anyone could lose to a team at the finals.

We have seen this at City as well, and I think Arsenal should still focus on the league more than anything else. They are good enough to win the league, if City made a small mistake then we could had something changing, and that did not happen and we have seen how things weren't easy because City is amazing but Arsenal wasn't really that far off, they did alright and I think they should be proud of what they have.

I understand it is not that easy, and they are going to have hard time, but I also think it is not impossible for them to win it neither. In fact, it is possible for them to finish with a double, FA cup is anyone's game, anyone can win it, even some championship team could get lucky and win it, but to be more likely, Arsenal could win it and won it many times before. I feel like if they can do better at league, while City isn't that good anymore (five years is hard to do back to back) I believe that Arsenal could end up with two cups this season, which would be an insane achievement in the end.
If you noticed, Arsenal last season's performance is way up better than the previous one, and I believe this is as result of the team working on its floors, and I believe this way with consistency they will get even way more better and possibly be crownd the Premier League champions this season or even next , All that Arsenal need to do right now is work on the team to become and get stronger over time as team and should buy the necessary players who will help the club to achieve their goals. Manchester City in quote didn't turn like this just overnight and become the strong team that they're today, but it was as a result of consistency, hardwok and getting improved season after season.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Raflesia

Activity: 2394
Merit: 583

_""""Duelbits""""_

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2024, 06:55:42 PM

Nobody is talking about Aston Villa in this transfer window and with how these guys have improved since Emery took over they haven't stopped showing the other clubs how good they are. From all we have seen I think Aston Villa are doing well in the transfer market, trying to get the likes of Nico Williams and Felix, if these guys eventually joins the club I don't see clubs like Chelsea, Manchester United or even Newcastle to match them in terms of play and the manager needs his squad to be as strong as possible in other to face other top clubs in the champions league, he needs to be ready for the task ahead.
Actually they are not passive because until now we can see that Aston Villa has brought in several players such as Amadou Onana who played well with Everton last season and Ian Matsen who did not really get a role at Chelsea and from transfermarkt there are actually several players they managed to bring in to strengthen their squad next season even though they also had to lose Douglas Luiz who went to Juventus.

By looking at the season's incoming and outgoing transfers it looks like Aston Villa will still try to bring back several players including midfielders because looking at the conditions even though Emery last season performed quite well but it cannot be denied that their midfield sometimes missed and lost possession of the ball.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Felicity_Tide

Activity: 98
Merit: 121

cout << "Bitcoin";

View Profile
July 22, 2024, 07:13:20 PM

If you noticed, Arsenal last season's performance is way up better than the previous one, and I believe this is as result of the team working on its floors, and I believe this way with consistency they will get even way more better and possibly be crownd the Premier League champions this season or even next , All that Arsenal need to do right now is work on the team to become and get stronger over time as team and should buy the necessary players who will help the club to achieve their goals. Manchester City in quote didn't turn like this just overnight and become the strong team that they're today, but it was as a result of consistency, hardwok and getting improved season after season.

Well, I think you've nailed it, as you've said all that should be said. As long as they are not like a certain club in Spain that knows how to keep a good team for years, I think arsenal and also their fans needs to keep trusting the process. The current players we see now are all different from what wenger and emery used as far as I remember. Arteta made some good signings, had to send some on loan so they could get the experience, while others became top players under him. Players like magalhaes, Saliba, saka, Ødegaard, etc were not playing at this top level when they arrived. But with time, they were able to make improvements. I can't mention top 10 best CB in the premier league without mentioning saliba and magalhaes. You can't also mention top 10 creative midfielders in the league without mentioning Ødegaard. I think mikel has done well in grooming those boys.

But what I think is left (remaining), is a trophy winning mentality. They've come so close twice for the premier title, but what about other titles?. Sadly to say, Arsenal played better than United last season, but united won a major title (fa cup). So I think mikel needs to know the players he is working with, and the players who will be giving their all for every single competition. Premier League isn't the only title to be won. There are other domestic cups they should try to compete for.
Amphenomenon

Activity: 588
Merit: 401

Hope Jeremiah 17vs7

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2024, 07:14:05 PM

This os true the climb back of Arsenal from having fallen for title contenders during the season through their inconsistency to become a serious title contender against Man City till the season ended shows there's hope for them in winning the title sooner or later, I never thought they would actually do pretty much better than Liverpool, who I thought might even the title base on their performance at that time toping the league, ironically they beat my expectation playing disappointingly as season ending drawn by.

All Arsenal needs is to be consistent then they will become EPL champions even with their current squad though adding more quality signings will makes things easier especially in avoiding overstressing some key players

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBITCRYPTO
FUTURES
[
1,000x
LEVERAGE
][
COMPETITIVE
FEES
][
INSTANT
EXECUTION
]██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRADE NOW
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
eightdots

Activity: 840
Merit: 719

View Profile
July 22, 2024, 07:24:45 PM

This os true the climb back of Arsenal from having fallen for title contenders during the season through their inconsistency to become a serious title contender against Man City till the season ended shows there's hope for them in winning the title sooner or later, I never thought they would actually do pretty much better than Liverpool, who I thought might even the title base on their performance at that time toping the league, ironically they beat my expectation playing disappointingly as season ending drawn by.

All Arsenal needs is to be consistent then they will become EPL champions even with their current squad though adding more quality signings will makes things easier especially in avoiding overstressing some key players

Arsenal start the season well but cannot finish it. We all love the football that Arsenal plays in certain periods and we believe that they will become champions thanks to this football. Arsenal cannot meet our expectations. He needs to solve the problem of his team not being able to maintain good performance.

We see Arsenal become one of the biggest candidates for the title every year and then fail to become champions. Some things need to change in the team, and most importantly, the team needs to believe that they will be champions.

██
█████▀▀███████▀▀███████
█████▀░░▄███████▄░░▀█████
██▀░░██████▀░▀████░░▀██
██▀░░▀▀▀████████████░░▀██
██░░█▄████▀▀███▀█████░░██
██░░███▄▄███████▀▀███░░██
██░░█████████████████░░██
██▄░░████▄▄██████▄▄█░░▄██
██▄░░██████▄░░████░░▄██
█████▄░░▀███▌░░▐▀░░▄█████
███████▄▄███████▄▄███████
.ROOBET 2.0..██████.IIIIIFASTER & SLEEKER.██████.
|

█▄█
▀█▀
████▄▄██████▄▄████
█▄███▀█░░█████░░█▀███▄█
▀█▄▄░▐█████████▌▄▄█▀
██▄▄█████████▄▄████▌
██████▄▄████████
█▀▀████████████████
██████
█████████████
██
█▀▀██████████████
▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
    PLAY NOW    
LFC_Bitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 3598
Merit: 9968

#1 VIP Crypto Casino

View Profile
July 22, 2024, 07:31:33 PM

Seems now the only two clubs that haven’t signed a first team squad player are Liverpool and Fulham.

I’m starting to get frustrated with FSG (Liverpool owners). Where is the damn money? We have a new manager, he is going to need backing or we are going to struggle.

███████████▄█████████████
██████▀░▀█▀░▀█▀░▀████████
███████▄███▄███▄█████████
████▀██▀██▀░▀████▀░▀█████
███████████░███▀██▄██████
████▀██▀██░░░█░░░████████
███████████░███▄█▀░▀█████
████▀██▀██▄░▄███▄░░░▄████
███████▀███▀███▀██▄██████
██████▄░▄█▄░▄█▄░▄████████
███████████▀█████████████

.Bitcasino.io.

.BTC  ✦  Where winners play  BTC.

████
████
░░▄████▄████████████▄███▄▄
░███████▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████▄
▀████████████████████████▀
░░▀▀████████████████████
██████████████████▄█████████
██
▐███████▀███████▀██▄██████
███████▄██▄█▀████▀████████
░░██████▀▀▀▄▄▄████▀▀████
██▐██████████▀███▀█████████████    ████
███
████████████
███████████████    ████
█████▀████████████████▀
███████▀▀▀█████████▀▀

..✦ Play now... 
Die_empty

Activity: 770
Merit: 1031

Give all before death

View Profile
July 22, 2024, 07:39:31 PM

Arsenal had a slightly better performance last season than the former. Considering the points the Gunners got last season there was just five points increase. Last two seasons they ended it with 84 points which is slightly above 89 points this season. Mikel Arteta has done a commendable job with Arsenal but there is still room for improvement. They kept losing important games that would make them lose the title after topping the league for a long time.

Manchester City still has the quality to win this season because they have retained most of their key players. They might lose de Bruyne this season but trust Pep Guardiola he is already ready for his departure. The Premiership is known to be the most exciting league in the world but allowing City to keep winning, is making the league look like the Ligue One. We expect to see Arsenal, Liverpool, Chelsea and Manchester United put up a good fight to stop City this season.

Cookdata

Activity: 1008
Merit: 893

Not Your Keys, Not Your Bitcoin

View Profile
July 22, 2024, 08:13:47 PM

Arsenal start the season well but cannot finish it. We all love the football that Arsenal plays in certain periods and we believe that they will become champions thanks to this football. Arsenal cannot meet our expectations. He needs to solve the problem of his team not being able to maintain good performance.

We see Arsenal become one of the biggest candidates for the title every year and then fail to become champions. Some things need to change in the team, and most importantly, the team needs to believe that they will be champions.

Arsenal were good, they did morr than an average performance in the last season but they didn't know how to manage pressure in the midst of others. Manchester City was looking unkept in some matches and yet because of their dominance, they manage to come back to top 1 and didn't bow to Arsenal talks of them going to lose the match and then become the champion, it's more like thinking the price of bird in the bush is going to reduce when it hasn't been caught.

To make it worse for their fan base, their hasn't been any meaningful news about thier new signing and the here the transfer market is widely open for everyone. I hope they don't have the plans of not spending any money or don't want to buy big players, even the Manchester City everyone is looking towards as the champions spent a lot of money to acquire those players that are doing great work for them.

W Jr.
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1014

View Profile
July 22, 2024, 08:16:41 PM

Aston Villa’s management have money just like Manchester City; so spending money is not their problem which was why they are bidding for these players because they know that they can afford the money some big teams cannot pay. The players might decide not to join the team because of the team status, but if they join the team, it will make the team better because these players they are bidding for are world class players and have young age.
Nico Williams and Joe Felix are good players that can play in any team, they will be a good signings for Aston Villa.
I can't say the same for Joao Felix, but Nico Williams is a player who can take Aston Villa to the next level. It is closer to Barcelona at the moment, but Aston Villa can of course step in to bring it to the team. If Aston Villa uses the Premier league factor, it can bring the best players to the team. They are a team I sympathize with and they can make the already competitive Premier League even more competitive.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Ndabagi01

Activity: 644
Merit: 292

View Profile
July 22, 2024, 08:49:37 PM

Those two players are two great options for Aston Villa to add to their squad and if they’re able to achieve that, I see a more prosperous season for Aston Villa next season. They’ve come a long way in the premier league too and seeing them going for big players to strengthen their squad more is a good sign of how competitive premier league will be by next season. The status of the team might not interest them to go, but if they do, they could achieve some records that no player has ever achieved for the team and their names be putting down in record book. Sometimes, players can go to a team for the good offer they want to give them there, if Aston Villa offer is enticing I don’t think they should reject it if at all the other team that are bidding for them won’t pay them well as they will do and also not have enough playing time like they’ll do at Aston Villa. It’s all a matter of choice, but they’d better weigh the options well and go for the one that will favor them more.

███████████████████████████████▀▀▀▀
███████████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀█▀█▀▀▀▀▀█████████
███▄▀▀▀   ▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄   ▀▀▀▄███
███████▀▀▀████▌ ▐████▀▀▀███████
█████▀███▀█▀██▌ ▐██▀█▀███▀█████
███████▀▄▀▄███▌ ▐███▄▀▄▀███████
█████▄██▄██▄██   ██▄██▄██▄█████
███████▄▄▄████   ████▄▄▄███████
██████████▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀██████████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
███████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
TRUST DICE
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
#1 RATED CRYPTO
CASINO IN THE WORLD
██ ██ ██ ██ █Trustpilot
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄█████████████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀█████▀▀████
█████████████████▀█████████▀███
███████████████████████████▄███
█████████████████████████▄▄████
█████████████░░░███████████████
███████████░░░█████████████████
█████████░░████████████████████
█████░░░██████████████████████
███░░█████████████████████████
▀░░░█████████████████████████▀
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
baeva
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1331

View Profile
July 22, 2024, 08:54:53 PM

Aston Villa did very well last season, and if they acquire the players they need, there is a good chance they will start to get into the top 6, and maybe even the top 4. If that happens, Aston Villa will become a new rival for the top teams in the EPL, although they may have already become a ‘good rival’ this season

.Duelbits.
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
..DICE...
███▀▀                     ▀▀███
███    ▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄    ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███   ▀████▀       ▀████▀   ███
███                         ███
███   ▄████▄       ▄████▄   ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███    ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀    ███
███▄▄                     ▄▄███
.MINES.
████████████████████████▄▀▄████
██████████████▀▄▄▄▀█████▄▀▄████
████████████▀ █████▄▀████ █████
██████████      █████▄▀▀▄██████
███████▀          ▀████████████
█████▀              ▀██████████
█████                ██████████
████▌                ▐█████████
█████                ██████████
██████▄            ▄███████████
████████▄▄      ▄▄█████████████
.PLINKO.
█████████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀█████████
██████▀  ▄▄███ ███      ▀██████
█████  ▄▀▀                █████
████  ▀                    ████
████                       ████
█████                     █████
██████▄                 ▄██████
█████████▄▄▄       ▄▄▄█████████
10,000x
MULTIPLIER
NEARLY UP TO
.50%. REWARDS
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
Amphenomenon

Activity: 588
Merit: 401

Hope Jeremiah 17vs7

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2024, 09:45:57 PM

I`m not an Arsenal fan rather a fan of the king of London Chelsea fc who sadly is so much disappointing and frustrating to say, if you are  a fan of the club since Todd took charge, though base on this season & last season performance, Arsenal are becoming to find their feet again among the big team in the EPL. 

Seems now the only two clubs that haven’t signed a first team squad player are Liverpool and Fulham.

I’m starting to get frustrated with FSG (Liverpool owners). Where is the damn money? We have a new manager, he is going to need backing or we are going to struggle.
Ironic how I support Liverpool down fall now since after they so much disappointed me even as a Chelsea rooting for them to win the EPL or at least come out second above Arsenal but they failed at both.
Liverpool really needs squad improvement which is an obvious thing since they where left with no other options last season than to depend on Academy players during injury woes, sad to be an LFC fan when the club ought to be taking the headlines from new signings but sadly they have been way too cold getting deals done.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBITCRYPTO
FUTURES
[
1,000x
LEVERAGE
][
COMPETITIVE
FEES
][
INSTANT
EXECUTION
]██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
TRADE NOW
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
red4slash

Activity: 1358
Merit: 451

View Profile
July 22, 2024, 09:57:04 PM

We are entering the era of the Premier League with a new format, young players as the successors. Haaland, Garnacho, Rashford, Palmer, Foden, Saka, Jackson, Trossard, Hojlund and several other players have become new icons to show the concept of the Premier League in their era.

Interesting conditions. These young players have been trusted to appear in the country or in the main team. Even their grades are fantastic. I think right now the team management is starting to try to build a foundation for the long term. They are starting to change their minds, they do not bring in many old players who will expire. It seems that it will save a little on the expense of buying players. Like Man United's transfer to Leny Yoro, he is 18 years old and the price is fantastic in my opinion. But I saw Yoro's debut he looked quite impressive.
Nowadays it seems that apart from the impressive performance last season, international events are always an attraction to see the talents of young players who have potential.
At the Euros some time ago there were several young players who stole the attention including Dani Olmo and WilliamsJr who did have quite an impressive performance and became one of the players who were quite hunted for this season. In addition, some big clubs also seem to make long-term investments by preferring to look for young players who have potential for now.
I think this is an interesting thing where in the last few seasons we have always seen under 25 players who are always in demand and even have fantastic prices that are an attraction for football.

For Yoro at Manchester United his debut was very good because even though he was a new player but seeing his performance in the match he was quite able to play well and even quite stable without any worries about not being able to communicate well with other players. This is clearly a good thing for Manchester United if Yoro continues to be impressive in defense, which in recent seasons Manchester United's defense has not been very good.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBITCRYPTO
FUTURES
[
1,000x
LEVERAGE
][
COMPETITIVE
FEES
][
INSTANT
EXECUTION
]██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
TRADE NOW
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Miles2006

Activity: 308
Merit: 194

View Profile
July 22, 2024, 11:17:44 PM

Arsenal had a slightly better performance last season than the former. Considering the points the Gunners got last season there was just five points increase. Last two seasons they ended it with 84 points which is slightly above 89 points this season. Mikel Arteta has done a commendable job with Arsenal but there is still room for improvement. They kept losing important games that would make them lose the title after topping the league for a long time.

Manchester City still has the quality to win this season because they have retained most of their key players. They might lose de Bruyne this season but trust Pep Guardiola he is already ready for his departure. The Premiership is known to be the most exciting league in the world but allowing City to keep winning, is making the league look like the Ligue One. We expect to see Arsenal, Liverpool, Chelsea and Manchester United put up a good fight to stop City this season.
I don’t think Kevin will leave despite the recent news but definitely it’s left for Kevin to make the decision, if Kevin should leave the team Manchester city will feel the impact because Kevin supported positively knowing the fact he’s one of the best player. My major support concerning Arsenal signing a new player is important, I still believe Arsenal has what it takes to perform more better this season although it might seem all hope is lost because fans sometimes can be funny mostly when arguing, Arsenal last season performance is definitely different compared to recent season including all teams not just Arsenal, they played excellent making the race look tough and I’m expecting to see more.

████████████████████     BitList     ████████████████████
Real-Time Data Tracking Curated by The Community
│     List #kycfree Websites     │
Sexylizzy2813

Activity: 630
Merit: 432

View Profile
Today at 01:25:45 AM

Fulham can start up something at anytime but the focus is on Liverpool especially, they are not that loud when it comes to getting new players but ones they start the chase I don't think any club can snatch any preferred player from them. I get your worries, is like you guys are lacking behind and it seems that way, the money is there but where are they starting from, selling or buying first? Alexander Arnold has been linked with the Champions League winners (Madrid) and it seems to me that if that deal pulls through that will make Liverpool go for a replacement but for now it seems they're ok with the situation at hand while they do some monitoring in the transfer market.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBITCRYPTO
FUTURES
[
1,000x
LEVERAGE
][
COMPETITIVE
FEES
][
INSTANT
EXECUTION
]██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
TRADE NOW
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Solokan

Activity: 518
Merit: 276

Rollbit.com

View Profile
Today at 04:24:08 AM

In the current transfer market, we see many clubs hunting for young players. And yes, that is a step for long-term preparation for the team itself. I think Manchester United, which has succeeded in bringing in young players like Leny Yoro, has made a good choice in this regard. Because in his debut in the pre-season match we saw that Yoro was able to immediately adapt well. He played with quite confidence and did not disappoint. So I think Yoro can really be relied on to strengthen Manchester United's defense. The regeneration of Manchester United's defenders must be carried out considering how weak Manchester United's defense was last season. And other clubs are also starting to bring in young players one by one in the transfer window which is still wide open at the moment. In essence, European clubs are busy hunting for potential young players, but on the one hand, the opposite is happening, namely SPL clubs are recruiting players who are no longer young from Europe. For example, Manchester City goalkeeper Ederson is also one step closer to going to Al-ittihad. Now added to the rumor is that De Bruyne is also reportedly going to an Arab club. But regarding De Bruyne, I think the truth of the news still needs to be re-examined.

.I agree with all of you, indeed recruiting young players will have good potential in the long term and it is very fortunate that Manchester United was able to bring in Yoro to make Manchester United's defense strong and it has been proven that Yoro played very well and appeared confident. Yes, Erik ten Hag is also very proud of Yoro because his performance is really good.

Indeed, remembering last season where we saw that Manchester United's defense was not good, maybe with Yoro's presence there could be progress in the coming season because of course if you have a strong defense it will certainly make it difficult for the opposing team to break through.

It's very unique what the SPL did when other league clubs were hunting for talented young players but the SPL instead bought players who were no longer young, but of course by doing this of course so far in my opinion the SPL can be said to be successful because the SPL has become popular because it recruits famous players even though the players are no longer young. regarding Ederson who will move to the SPL is certainly very popular but in my opinion there is no certainty because I read that Pep will try to keep Ederson and regarding De Bruyne I am sure he will not leave Manchester City because his contract is still until 2025 but if his contract at Manchester City expires, Of course, in my opinion, there is a possibility that De Bruyne will have a career in the SPL.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBITCRYPTO
FUTURES
[
1,000x
LEVERAGE
][
COMPETITIVE
FEES
][
INSTANT
EXECUTION
]██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
TRADE NOW
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Hirose UK

Activity: 1344
Merit: 503

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile WWW
Today at 04:34:57 AM

Fulham can start up something at anytime but the focus is on Liverpool especially, they are not that loud when it comes to getting new players but ones they start the chase I don't think any club can snatch any preferred player from them. I get your worries, is like you guys are lacking behind and it seems that way, the money is there but where are they starting from, selling or buying first? Alexander Arnold has been linked with the Champions League winners (Madrid) and it seems to me that if that deal pulls through that will make Liverpool go for a replacement but for now it seems they're ok with the situation at hand while they do some monitoring in the transfer market.
Fulham is not big team and has good support so it is natural that they don't do much in the current transfer window, there are many things that could be the reason, one of which is the team finances which are inadequate and there are no great players who want to join with them.
I sure that forever Fulham will remain the same team that fails and cannot compete well in the Premier League, they will only be team with lower middle ranking.

For Alexander Arnold himself, he is actually very important figure for Liverpool, if this is really an agreement where Alexander Arnold leaves, Liverpool must really look for replacement, he played with big contribution in helping the front line and back line.
So far there have been several names linked with Liverpool but failed to reach an agreement, I sure they will still try to get players this summer because it is really needed for future preparations, especially as several key players will soon be out of contract.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Pages: « 1 ... 6335 6336 6337 6338 6339 6340 6341 6342 6343 6344 6345 6346 6347 6348 6349 6350 6351 6352 6353 6354 6355 6356 6357 6358 6359 6360 6361 6362 6363 6364 6365 6366 6367 6368 6369 6370 6371 6372 6373 6374 6375 6376 6377 6378 6379 6380 6381 6382 6383 6384 [6385] 6386 6387 6388 6389 »
  Print  

Jump to: