Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 07:17:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: My random thought blog  (Read 6477 times)
vleroybrown (OP)

Activity: 1145
Merit: 506

This is who we are.

View Profile
August 28, 2020, 05:53:31 PM
Last edit: August 09, 2021, 02:53:13 PM by vleroybrown

Blog time on bitcointalk.org. Supplies to decentralization

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
xen1oph

Activity: 253
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 29, 2020, 06:51:22 AM

It's not a problem to come. It is not yet clear for what. It would be nice to see at least a brief example of what will be discussed.
vleroybrown (OP)

This is who we are.

View Profile
August 31, 2020, 10:35:41 AM

Dark net market places used to be well documented. Where is the place to get up to date information on shopping for medicines? I read the empire site was down recently so there must be quite a dialog going on somewhere.
vleroybrown (OP)

This is who we are.

View Profile
September 01, 2020, 06:22:17 PM

So called professionals have received millions in USD to research the corona virus from bats. Funding started from the US government at least in 2014. Since the Hunan Lab opened one of the focuses there has been this particular type of virus. Why did the media accept and publish lies about the wet market? How can the Medical industry along with the scientific industry have any goodwill left. Especially when it comes to vaccine production done as a money grab for more government funding? I myself will refuse to be part of any of the lies. Ever since my trusted dentist told me I had cavities that needed filling twenty years ago but I never did because that was a lie, I don't trust the medical industry.
vleroybrown (OP)

This is who we are.

View Profile
September 05, 2020, 02:58:49 AM

Are there any known secret orgs that's mission is to break bitcoin and peer to peer currencies?
vleroybrown (OP)

This is who we are.

View Profile
September 06, 2020, 04:04:43 PM

I just wanna know what happens when we die, and if there is anything after death. Do we ever come back as a different person or animal or anything and do we remember anything from our past lives if we do come back?

Infinity continues
Kamilaz
Copper Member

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 08, 2020, 01:47:34 PM

How about, what does dieing from colon cancer feel like?
Colon cancer's prolly really painful. Imagine a lump of evil mass inside your guts, expanding every second. That sounds excruciating.
vleroybrown (OP)

This is who we are.

View Profile
September 09, 2020, 05:05:49 AM

Colon cancer's prolly really painful. Imagine a lump of evil mass inside your guts, expanding every second. That sounds excruciating.
Well it seems to me if there was pain, then the cancer would be caught soon enough to keep from dieing. At some point there must be pain. Then the medical industry ends up killing the patient with the so called treatment.
vleroybrown (OP)

This is who we are.

View Profile
September 14, 2020, 07:57:17 PM

Property line and maintenance dispute with neighbors who have driven out at least three neighbors in ten years. I have to keep a positive attitude, smile and say Hi each time i see them. Soon as I get a chance I'm going to ask them to think about why they have had so many neighbors. Ask them to consider the idea that they may be the bad neighbors, not the other way around.
vleroybrown (OP)

This is who we are.

View Profile
September 17, 2020, 07:42:01 AM
Last edit: April 09, 2023, 08:07:21 PM by vleroybrown

Derailing a train isn't as simple as putting things on the tracks. When I was much younger playing on the tracks near a bridge at night, I tried to position various random items to cause a derailment.  There was not any catastrophic mess following this attempt. Those railcars were easy to jump down onto from above off of the bridge beams. Competely full of grains and chemicals. So much bulk materials strewn out would have created another river to cross should a train have jumped the track. What was the reason that didn't happen haunted me for years, but I'm glad my childish ploy was thwarted.

Updated, seems like someone(s) decided to demonstrate successful derailnents to several trains around the USA in 2023.
Salauddin1994

Activity: 868
Merit: 15

View Profile
September 18, 2020, 06:33:32 AM

Throughout most of our daily lives various thoughts arise again in a moment I left one thought and went to another thought we think about almost all the events we encounter in a whole day. What happens to us matters to us depending on our lifestyle but the idea of ​​a blog is great it will help you improve your lifestyle we don't have to worry if we think about some things blogs are much more helpful in solving problems and avoiding extra worries.
peter0425

Activity: 2646
Merit: 446

View Profile
September 18, 2020, 11:14:33 AM

i can relate because my grandmother died in colon cancer and it is hurting me until now.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
vleroybrown (OP)

This is who we are.

View Profile
September 18, 2020, 04:52:46 PM

It's cool that you found a way to share your talent with the world and created your blog. I love informational news portals like this one. All the latest graphic design news is here. This seems to me to be a useful and effective solution for my work and hobby. Yes, it seems to me that way too, but darling, do n't rush so that he doesn't think that I ...

The last encouragement I recieved prior to this was an IRS agent. We met at the rock castle torrent on top of a hill in the rainforest with a hiking trail. The guy complimented my ability to pack it up with a baby in the front and a bag on my back. He looked to me to be in better shape than me so I returned the compliment. During our discussion afterward we talked about things that we worked on. He mentioned that he like to trade in different Securities and financial instruments but my daughter pressed him on what his second job was and he revealed that he worked for the federal government in the IRS division. Immediately upon reviewing this he tried to gain credibility for such a job in describing the 27 billionaires that he is pursuing for money. He referred to himself as an economic Hitman. My question for him at that point was to ask him if he had heard of any IRS agents going through people's trash outside their house trying to determine if they were buying more than they were reporting to the IRS. He said everything that he does is based on data from a computer collection standpoint and had not heard of such actions from fellow agents. I then asked him if he had heard about peer-to-peer cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin, and he replied affirmatively. After which, I explained that I didn't think it was appropriate for the violation of anyones God given right to privacy in knowing who had amassed whatever fortune. I then told him that for all he knew he could be talking with Satoshi. And that's what I like most about peer-to-peer currencies using the power of cryptographic mathematics to secure. At that point he started backpedaling on being a braggart about the federal position and told me that he hated his job and just did it so that he could have enough money to pay for the things that he felt like he needed for his family and himself personally. Agent Stylen, if you read this, I want to let you know this is who I am. May we meet again.
vleroybrown (OP)

This is who we are.

View Profile
September 18, 2020, 05:01:32 PM

i can relate because my grandmother died in colon cancer and it is hurting me until now.

All of my grandparents have also succumb to various forms of cancer, which may or may not have been colon. I'm not positive my granny did since she might have just willed herself to pass over after my gramps went. Sometimes that is refered to dieing from a broken heart. Either way, death doesn't get discussed much. If you want to talk about it here I don't mind as I have studied some of the contemporary ways of discussing such things.
vleroybrown (OP)

This is who we are.

View Profile
September 18, 2020, 05:42:01 PM
Last edit: October 26, 2020, 02:50:18 AM by vleroybrown

Hold this spot for a writing of thoughts about the way treating everything outside of your direct personal self as business makes for some interesting possiblities regarding government and banking yourself with peer to peer currency using cryptographic mathematics. Obvious biased towards US and state reporting. Defi is upto on it by paying any amount of interest wished. Loaning to your own bank at any interest rate allowed depending on state and federal laws of course makes for these possiblities currently. Forcing predictable legal changes. Insurance is the biggest principal of this practice.  A monetary system buit on insurance wil be the replacement to the dollar.
vleroybrown (OP)

This is who we are.

View Profile
September 26, 2020, 02:34:11 AM

Feeling sentimental about a bike. Bikes are great things. The ability to ride places with nothing more than the strength of yourself. Walking and running are okay, but a bike really lets you be somewhere. Almost anywhere actually should you be equipped with the right bike. I am thinking right now that a Triathlon may be something worth doing. The first thing I need to do to get started is get a bike.
vleroybrown (OP)

This is who we are.

View Profile
September 28, 2020, 09:47:51 PM

The drug war has been waged against all Americans since Reagan. Whether you used prohibited medicines or not you were a combative enemy of the state. Because of your compliance to this tyranny you are all now war prisoners, able to be ordered locked down, for any medical reason.

This is medical tyranny, any honest doctor can tell you the same. Many are in a conflicted position because of the massive student loans they have to pay off from going along with the industry system. Your medical data is what they need, in exchange your are part of a experiment at best, and prisoners of war at worst.
vleroybrown (OP)

This is who we are.

View Profile
October 01, 2020, 11:09:04 PM
Last edit: August 09, 2021, 03:05:00 PM by vleroybrown

Living within the jurisdiction of a community that people have various understanding of the way the laws are applicable to themselves and those around them makes ones personal demeanor important. So many people just make up arbitrary rules to spread fear for whatever reason. Some are Even quick to open communication with government employees to make attempts at opening some action with the possiblity of some common law establishment. My stomach is strong enough for these issues.
vleroybrown (OP)

This is who we are.

View Profile
October 26, 2020, 03:21:53 AM

Do the laws of nature infer that God created the universe with the establishment of laws as a necessity?
vleroybrown (OP)

This is who we are.

View Profile
November 26, 2020, 02:04:09 AM

The games being played with money in relation to assets that government makes the rules for.  It boggles my mind how corrupt the concepts central to a human life are being jury rigged to maintain the value of centralized money.

Peer to peer currency using cryptographic mathematics is the only insurance to maintaining any semblance of modern markets and trade. The current modern approach to money is not a solid one. It is based on a psychological game on billions of people. Few including myself understand the depth of the trap being dug.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: