Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 07:51:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: My random thought blog  (Read 6359 times)
peter0425

Activity: 2632
Merit: 441

View Profile
November 26, 2020, 06:40:14 AM

Living within the jurisdiction of a community that people have various understanding of the way the laws are applicable to themselves and those around them is a downer. So many people just make up arbitrary rules to spread fear for whatever reason. Some are Even quick to open communication with government employees to make attempts at opening some action with the possiblity of some common law establishment. This really makes my stomach turn.
There will never be a perfect community mate always remember that there is always a different one.

Good example is the disciple of jesus,he only chooses 12 but there is still one Judas so what more in community when people comes from different beliefs and breeding?

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
vleroybrown (OP)

Activity: 1139
Merit: 506

This is who we are.

View Profile
November 26, 2020, 01:22:43 PM

Living within the jurisdiction of a community that people have various understanding of the way the laws are applicable to themselves and those around them is a downer. So many people just make up arbitrary rules to spread fear for whatever reason. Some are Even quick to open communication with government employees to make attempts at opening some action with the possiblity of some common law establishment. This really makes my stomach turn.
There will never be a perfect community mate always remember that there is always a different one.

Good example is the disciple of jesus,he only chooses 12 but there is still one Judas so what more in community when people comes from different beliefs and breeding?

I'm not trained in communication of the implied meaning, but i wholeheartedly disagree with this statement.

Judas kissed a soon to be resurrected God who made the same promise to all of his brothers and sisters. He did that for the money of silver rather than the glory and power of the things not of this world.

Peer to peer currency using cryptographic mathematics to secure will drag the governments of this world into a fake power grab based on the health of their citizens. Many times in the past such fear has worked.

Right now anyone seeking happiness is recognizing this and taking steps to build a community based on support from those who actually believe in principles such that Christ taught.
vleroybrown (OP)

This is who we are.

View Profile
December 18, 2020, 09:41:38 AM

As I lay in bed each morning, absently staring at my phone tapping on the tiny digital buttons, my life feels full of possibility. Getting put there is so easy these days. You literally do not even have to leave your bed.
vleroybrown (OP)

This is who we are.

View Profile
December 23, 2020, 02:02:29 PM
Last edit: January 07, 2021, 06:24:09 PM by vleroybrown

Merry Christmas Happy New Year
vleroybrown (OP)

This is who we are.

View Profile
January 07, 2021, 06:37:15 PM

Just got out of my beehive. I'm estimating a colony with 30,000 active worker bees and another 12,000 capped brood cells. There is absolutely zero honey storage in the hive. My bees are living completely on what they can forage.  Glad I fed them 1:1 sugar water the past two days. The langstrof hive box started in March 2020 with 5 frames of wax foundation that a swarm moved into in September, right after a tropical storm directly passed over the island. For these bees to pull 4 and a half frames of brood cells in about 4 months is impressive to me. Thats one frame a month.  As the hive grows exponentially I could imagine a frame a week is possible. By that time the honey storage will also be building by my estimation.
bitterguy28

Activity: 1988
Merit: 175

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2021, 06:03:32 AM

As I lay in bed each morning, absently staring at my phone tapping on the tiny digital buttons, my life feels full of possibility. Getting put there is so easy these days. You literally do not even have to leave your bed.
Our phones can Give possitivities but also some negativities , But that's right we have no longer need to do physically while just buttons away everything will be done.

Merry Christmas Happy New Year

Merry Xmass and Happy New Year also.

vleroybrown (OP)

This is who we are.

View Profile
January 11, 2021, 06:28:21 AM

The American dollar is weaponised domestically and internationally.  The methodology is unconstitutional, and in some ways a means of entrapment. Playing economic war games that will have consequences on the welfare and safety of citizens globally, in the quest for control and dominion. The routes to accomplish this, are varied and broad.  As more become liberty minded due to the gross violation of god given rights, these actions by unholy powers will fail in all ways except to free all from the costs incurred. Liberty and Justice will prevail in the end.
vleroybrown (OP)

This is who we are.

View Profile
January 11, 2021, 07:16:57 AM
Last edit: January 11, 2021, 07:31:41 AM by vleroybrown

During my youth, the first phase of the drug war was implemented easily enough to turn Americans against their neighbors through market manipulation, racism, and governments monopoly on violence. The current phase of implementation in the drug war 2.0 has plenty of similarities.  In fact, the play book may as well be the same one as before.  Being that the virus was produced in a collaborative government funded research lab is all that I need to know that the coming consequences will be very similar as well. Medical methods of treatment of disease will only be monopolised at costs to great to bear for many.
vleroybrown (OP)

This is who we are.

View Profile
January 11, 2021, 07:45:57 AM

Creating and maintaining a legal monopoly on land hasn't ever been an easy thing. Especially when the control of such a thing results in a fiat currency whose principle value is backed by the continued inflation of deflationary assets. Spread out a wide enough area as the USA is, creates some very interesting dynamics in market valuations.  For example in Puerto Rico, a US sovereign territory, a significant double digit proportion of property is not even legally registered into the system.  It also goes without saying that due to many factors as well, inflationary pressure on the deflationary aspects of real estate assets is not enough to continue price appreciation.  Not to mention the corruption.
vleroybrown (OP)

This is who we are.

View Profile
January 11, 2021, 10:05:41 AM

Vaccines create a tragedy of the commons issue of every persons own bodies. Governments have a sketch record of respecting life, especially of those deemed by a majority to by of less significance. Their is still to this day and age coordinated government ethnic warfare against large bodies of peoples all around the world. The functions of human health and life are not uniform accross the world. So I'm against global vaccination for many reasons.  Large scale treatment of people by governments as if they are common property will continue as will civil disobedience to such notions.
vleroybrown (OP)

This is who we are.

View Profile
January 12, 2021, 05:35:11 PM

If you think that banks or governments are to big too fail, then you may not understand some basic principles of life.  The largest die first. Dinosaurs die. In fact every hunter gatherer worth his salt, hunts the largest. The biggest will die. Do you think any other money besides peer to peer currencies using cryptographic mathematics to secure can survive?
vleroybrown (OP)

This is who we are.

View Profile
January 14, 2021, 02:08:12 PM

A basketball is the perfect item to brandish the bitcoin logo. I've not yet seen any ball with a bitcoin logo. Having sport teams that are sponsored by bitcoin and other peer to peer cryptographic currencies would be funner to me than an Olympic games between nation states.
farm3r666

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 14, 2021, 03:25:33 PM

We get treadmill for our office. The target is to get fit for 4 months and do the work Cheesy 
CaveWithCoints

Activity: 12
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 14, 2021, 03:31:08 PM

We get treadmill for our office. The target is to get fit for 4 months and do the work Cheesy 
This is a great idea ! I will speak with my manager to do the same. What brand it is ? Are you satisfied with it ?
vleroybrown (OP)

This is who we are.

View Profile
January 15, 2021, 12:55:46 AM

This is a great idea ! I will speak with my manager to do the same. What brand it is ? Are you satisfied with it ?

A treadmill is at least something for exercise. But I like the words of my great grandfather the most, when it comes to providing healthy physical activity. 
https://youtu.be/GWAr7Nyj_qI
farm3r666

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 15, 2021, 10:02:28 AM

A treadmill is at least something for exercise. But I like the words of my great grandfather the most, when it comes to providing healthy physical activity. 

It's better than to stay on the chair all day long and in the winter after work we are going directly home.. no walks in the park, no walks on the streets.
Is this your great grandfather in the link ?
vleroybrown (OP)

This is who we are.

View Profile
January 15, 2021, 11:13:28 AM

It's better than to stay on the chair all day long and in the winter after work we are going directly home.. no walks in the park, no walks on the streets.
Is this your great grandfather in the link ?

See the same name, Brown?  Mr. Brown is both our surnames.
vleroybrown (OP)

This is who we are.

View Profile
January 15, 2021, 11:18:42 AM

During the government interdiction into the virus that had to have the definition of pandemic changed to qualify as one, many governments were actively encouraging their citizens to report others who are in violation of the mandates and policies enacted to allegedly slow the spread.  This type of blatant provocation of a community to turn against itself and against each other is a government that is run by tyrants. Rule by tyranny must be brought down. The only peaceful way to end such tyranny is to exchange out of government-sponsored and supported money into peer-to-peer cryptocurrency.  If not then the powers-that-be over money that can be created from nothing, will enslave the entire Earth.
vleroybrown (OP)

This is who we are.

View Profile
January 20, 2021, 11:10:34 AM
Last edit: January 20, 2021, 12:07:45 PM by vleroybrown

The American market as been increasingly weaponized to continue the old traditions of Jim Crow and segregation. . Modern America uses the economy to make the population segregate itself. The primary and most obivious approach to this is in the medical industry.  The next is in the housing industry. The only way for these distortions to exist are due to the US dollar. America will have a redemption crisis in my life time. The US dollar is being treated as if it is Jesus Christ himself by the government. Prepare and plan accordingly, so you can be saved .
vleroybrown (OP)

This is who we are.

View Profile
January 22, 2021, 06:22:09 AM

How many sick and dead would justify the wholesale tyranny from governments globally? In my opinion the numbers would first have build in a demographic which had quality years of life left. Then the sickness would need to be on a course to significantly effect 10 - 20 percent of the global population.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: