Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 11:08:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: My random thought blog  (Read 6518 times)
vleroybrown (OP)

Activity: 1145
Merit: 506

This is who we are.

View Profile
February 13, 2021, 08:09:08 AM

The human condition is a biological process that can be somewhat understood through the study of sciences. Does any scientist or doctor truly understand this condition, without first surrendering their heart to the God who created us? 

Should mankind know of the secrets that are necessary for the miracle of intelligent life without first treating the human body as a temple of purity, not as harboring for disease. Using the disease approach is a play on merchant making, collecting money from those who believe in science as if mankind is God. Governments and corporations are not God. The US dollar and other central banks fiat are instruments of debt, made to enslave the masses to a purpose of devising.  True inspiration is available to all who turn their search to God. All of Gods children, the world over are qualified to hear. God loves all of you.  Definitely not just the ones with access to vaccines made to profit the institutions of mankind.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
vleroybrown (OP)

This is who we are.

View Profile
February 13, 2021, 11:35:32 AM

How about instead taking folks jobs directly because of economic warfare against you and yours by government under the guise of you are sick even if you don't have any symptoms.

If you do business with any money other than peer to peer currencies using cryptographic mathematics to secure, you are guilty of being a tyrant and a traitor of God's love.
vleroybrown (OP)

This is who we are.

View Profile
February 13, 2021, 11:40:44 AM

I had a long vivid dream last night were I walked and talked with Martin Luther King Jr.  He isn't dead, just martyred by his own government. 
vleroybrown (OP)

This is who we are.

View Profile
February 16, 2021, 12:06:43 PM

There is no monopoly on justice and mercy. 
vleroybrown (OP)

This is who we are.

View Profile
February 17, 2021, 11:21:50 AM

The Government and central banks have a blank check for insurance payments for continuing inflation. Combined with Acts of God that continue to hinder the inflationary pressures in the market, deflationary forces are taking the lead in the market. A deflationary system of money like Bitcoin is the leading indicator of this.
eRmaG

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 17, 2021, 03:55:37 PM

Can I write my random thoughts here or its only for your thoughts ? Cheesy

- I think the electricity should be free. There is enough power plants in the world, who can provide free energy to the countries around them.
We exclude the green energy, because this is another topic Cheesy

vleroybrown (OP)

This is who we are.

View Profile
February 17, 2021, 06:32:38 PM

Waiting patiently, is something only the most talented are in possession of the capability. Harry Houdini the most talented magician of the past era, wasn't able to sell out shows until he learned the art of timing.

When chasing returns on trades, timing is also everything. It is capable of making anyone monetarily wealthy beyond their wildest dreams. 

The best word I know of describing such study of patience is discipline. Without being able to self control or have personal discipline, everyone who is free, would end up a slave in some form or fashion.

Being a debt slave within an inflationary system of centralized fiat finance is temporary as history has demonstrated time and time again.  Patience is crucial to obtaining the freedom you know God gave you.
vleroybrown (OP)

This is who we are.

View Profile
February 19, 2021, 10:48:39 AM

Giving to the world in love, not because love youself more than your neighbor. It's not that debt based money that can be given away by governments is wrong, it is.  But that the rising generation doesn't have to live in the fear of the masses of people who feel sick due to a monopoly on medicine that is legally permitted by tyrants and traitors to freedom. Who only want to control the population they have been entrusted to represent. Liberty and justice is for all, not a monopoly power given to government to decide.
vleroybrown (OP)

This is who we are.

View Profile
February 21, 2021, 06:11:38 AM

In the course of my life, I once had the chance to observe a group of men who were at an apartment complex on the side of a hill.  The road down the hill past the entrances to the compound housing was blocked by cars in varying degrees of incapacity.  The reason being, was the group of men I observed were dragging wheeled garbage cans full of water to the top of the hill, to then dump onto the snowfall in the road.  Subsequently the snow had glazed over into a smooth ice sheet, causing any one piloting their vehicle up or down the hill to lose control to gravity.  The mess of automobiles damaged or generally incapacitated by this small group of men was quite remarkable.  I've never grown tired of telling the tale.
vleroybrown (OP)

This is who we are.

View Profile
February 25, 2021, 02:49:16 PM

Peer to peer currencies using cryptographic mathematics to secure are the residual money of central banking run amoke.  As rampant inflationary pressures result from central planning directives, deflationary or inflationary alternatives will continue to strengthen in all aspects important to establishing sound money.  Since Keynesian theory demands continued inflationary pressure from central banking, it is certain for the peer to peer currencies to succeed. The accounting of how valuable they become with each wave of interest in their superior functional of central fiat is the only unknown.  This site contains many of the predictions based on analyses of anyone who cares to discuss.
vleroybrown (OP)

This is who we are.

View Profile
February 27, 2021, 02:01:58 PM

Walk into any bank in the world to ask for a loan.  They will give you one as long as you are planning to work on anything acceptable to the government in control.  Ask them for a loan to start or expand your own bank or government and see how well you do with securing that loan.  That is focused economic warfare. You must be subversive to fund any exchange into peer to peer currencies. Since the ability to have fungible transactions in any business endeavor you choose is proven using p2p currencies secured by cryptographic mathematics, the only thing else you must be concerned with is just keeping track of the progress you are making towards your own goals using the freedom you can find in operating a business like never before.  What business would you start now that no one is able to stop you using economic warfare?
vleroybrown (OP)

This is who we are.

View Profile
March 06, 2021, 01:56:34 PM

Opposition to government does not have to be a prerequisite to freedom.  Omnipotent governments who are taking god given rights from the constituents will be opposed and those who do so will be blessed by God.  Civil disobedience in every aspect of liberty lost is what's required.  The blessings flow to those who are called and respond to such a duty.
vleroybrown (OP)

This is who we are.

View Profile
March 10, 2021, 12:24:33 PM

Peer to peer currencies secured by cryptographic mathematics are the POWER to leave any system of controls administered by tyrants and tratiors. Banks and governments are figuratively in bed together, and their child will be named Diablo.  Do you want that baby to control you and those you love?
vleroybrown (OP)

This is who we are.

View Profile
March 12, 2021, 03:44:27 PM

Saw a man selling avocados on the side of the road with a shirt that said money POWER.
vleroybrown (OP)

This is who we are.

View Profile
March 14, 2021, 10:45:08 AM

Governments trying to secure a divine prerogative through taking a common law approach to the constituents health. Do You have faith that governments are capable of the divine?
vleroybrown (OP)

This is who we are.

View Profile
March 14, 2021, 05:35:02 PM

I had the perfect opportunity to find out what the national budget is to prevent counterfeit currencies from flooding the marketplace, oh wait they already are its just ok because it's being done with the blessing of the new world order.
vleroybrown (OP)

This is who we are.

View Profile
March 19, 2021, 10:54:13 AM

The human body is largely a biochemical battery.  Extremely energy-efficient.  What sets our body apart from the various other forms of natural biochemical power sources is the mind.  Not being driven by instincts is even more powerful. Centralized banking wants to reduce humanity to instinct behaviors. Peer to peer currencies using cryptographic mathematics enable free minded people everywhere the power to use economics to keep liberty, justice and grace alive as those who are traitors and tyrants to such are enabled and empowered as never before.  By the way, the judge my neighbors requested about my yard, was confused as to why they believed I can't do what I was doing.
vleroybrown (OP)

This is who we are.

View Profile
March 22, 2021, 12:06:56 PM

It's so obvious that the people who are trying to bring more people to the states are doing so because They believe that They are the masters of the money and that everyone coming is willingly submitting themselves to be a slave to the dollar.  The dollar is copy written, Trade Marked, residuals given to Millions.  The system of how the dollar works isn't and hasn't been viable for decades. How much longer will the faith of its slaves survive?
vleroybrown (OP)

This is who we are.

View Profile
March 22, 2021, 03:31:16 PM

Risk, reward analysis, Peer to peer currencies using cryptographic mathematics to secure, because what is the worst that can happen? 
vleroybrown (OP)

This is who we are.

View Profile
March 23, 2021, 01:32:54 AM

Thankful for free thinking people where ever they may be. Who actually trust themselves to have thoughts that ain't manipulated by various social preception bias constructs.

Don't do harm to others because of personal investments or virtue signaling. We don't need to have the economic controls and violence used in society, when we have faith in God.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: