Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 08:54:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: My random thought blog  (Read 6495 times)
vleroybrown (OP)

Activity: 1145
Merit: 506

This is who we are.

View Profile
November 03, 2022, 10:17:36 AM

Anyone using the weaponized US dollar is disabled. Attempting to turn the world's living population into debt slaves as if they are Gods who can offer eternal life with their time price of money is tyranny. The blood of those saintly men killed in the past by tyranny, still stains the ground these holier than thou hypocrites walks on. Illinois will be declared bankrupt soon enough.  The debt slavery issuance won't stop since a government and bankers which believes themselves to be greater than it's people has already failed. Finally Gods justice will return, not the great and empty spacious building you can't even enter without displaying the Mark of the Beast.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
vleroybrown (OP)

This is who we are.

View Profile
November 04, 2022, 05:57:55 AM

The hipaa laws do not somehow mitegate the constitutional violations that the medical industrial complex has perpetrated.  The patriot act is about as unconstitutional a document as could possibly exist, but the checks and balances of the supreme court does what to protect American constitutes? Leadership by tyrants is the norm for my entire life, yet the last twenty years has been especially flagrant. Poor leadership equals a lack of respect for authority. I don't even recognize my "legal" marriage any more as something of importance. Commons problems don't exist within the scope of intentionally violating documents that are meant to protect the fiction of the legal me. Peer to peer currencies with blockchain are the only peaceful form of insurance I own! The furture is brighter than it ever has been for those everywhere on the planet! Liberty and justice are not dieing. Not at all! God loves us all! I'll stand up to prove it!
vleroybrown (OP)

This is who we are.

View Profile
November 08, 2022, 11:08:27 AM

In the ways to control a population, violence has a long history of success. Funding such aggressive behavior is no joke either, although kids are much easier to get into a routine of respecting their fragile natures around larger adults.  As adults the implied violence is often enough. Even if the payment for such actions may be beyond a threshold. Once the door to weaponization of money has been opened. Is anything not a passive aggressive form of violence when taken in the context of economic incentives. What are the right reasons those violence? Protecting a promise Christ has made freely to everyone? Just because " in god we trust" is written on it doesn't make those using it Gods.
vleroybrown (OP)

This is who we are.

View Profile
November 10, 2022, 11:00:23 AM

Living a healthy happy life full of joy might as well have been made illegal in the so called land of the free.  To earn that right, you must commit some atrocious crime, like burn down the great and spacious buildings erected that are obviously full of wonderful government values. Ideally you will do so in another nation as part of a military operation that is protecting freedom. Those Great multigenerational building for foreign peoples, are clearly contrary to freedoms and democracy.
vleroybrown (OP)

This is who we are.

View Profile
November 13, 2022, 12:43:08 PM

As I'm sitting on a porcelain throne, my thoughts are never suitable for sharing. Don't even hear back from friends or family if the messages divide the time I have to sit here and contemplate the great things my temple has done with everything it has been given.  The spirit of God burns like a fire.
vleroybrown (OP)

This is who we are.

View Profile
November 14, 2022, 03:36:46 PM

When the purpose of time value of money is revealed to be eternal life and said money also has in its physical form written on it in God we trust, who is being paid money to frustrate the purpose of said eternal life?  What mercy is there for those who depend on said money to just live in rest for the portion of their lives when labors profits escape them? What is the point of eternal life for those who are unable to provide their own sustenance? What is the cost of a system of debt slavery of all? While the reward is a failed attempt at eternal life.
vleroybrown (OP)

This is who we are.

View Profile
November 15, 2022, 09:54:20 AM

Give some one you know who needs a hug, one or two today. Some Judas type kisses wouldn't hurt either. If wearing a mask, you may even want to move it out of the way to do so.
vleroybrown (OP)

This is who we are.

View Profile
November 16, 2022, 01:15:53 PM

Unregulated financial products. The champion of exchange regulation for peer to peer currencies just lost control of the assets. Every asset given protection by a tyrannical state policy and procedures, who insist your own body is theirs to enforce control over, for some sick and twisted Dr. Faucis science experiment no less, should not be trusted with a simple financial policy and procedures.
vleroybrown (OP)

This is who we are.

View Profile
November 20, 2022, 09:38:25 AM

The downfall of Donald J Trump is being championed by American mainstream media just as prolifically as peer to peer currencies secured by cryptographic mathematics.  When they meant to say better money without debt slave master controls in place, they just keep referencing it as "crypto". These are the holiday gathering topics being pushed for anyones family, etc to debate. As the great American day of thanksgiving approaches, may we all be grateful for what we have in humility. I don't need or want to bring up these topics to those I love, but I also can't help but share the message of divine inspiration. My Lord knows that it is needed more than ever, all around the world. I hope that the tyranny of the US dollar debt slave masters doesn't affect your holiday planning negatively. Just being healthy and happy is where I start with my gratitude. The Government can get right out of my health and wealth. Be gone government.
vleroybrown (OP)

This is who we are.

View Profile
November 22, 2022, 12:50:39 PM

Do you understand the dead parts of you? The things that remain attached like hair, nails, skin. Can they be effective armor when inspiration of improved armor exists?  Those who understand how knowledge is given to us by God, realize that we must prepare and defend our freedoms.
vleroybrown (OP)

This is who we are.

View Profile
November 23, 2022, 09:15:30 AM
Last edit: November 23, 2022, 11:30:55 AM by vleroybrown

The idea that all consumption is medicine is rooted in a religious notion. When food is religion the establishments built to consume it are places of worship. Hence so much emphasis on the buildings design and etiquette of the staff. Places that we go in for consumption of drugs or medicine are temples. The priests here are trained in cutting the patients as if they are food themselves. Food for who though?

I'd say it's very similar to living sacrifices of the past. Especially considering the common practice of abortions.  Connections to medicine and religion can be made throughout history. What point are we at now, is the eternal life through public health vaccination phase. Due to the time value of money being pointless to all those people who will be passing on, leaving fortunes behind, what do they have to lose by betting it all on eternal life. Many who have lived through multiple financial cycles, definitely don't want to perpetuate another one by exchanging into peer to peer currencies secured by cryptographic mathematics. That's to bad, because of their so called power, they are perpetuating tyranny or just poor leadership by ignorance.  To many people are blinded by money as if it is God.
vleroybrown (OP)

This is who we are.

View Profile
November 26, 2022, 01:56:59 PM

Sure as the spirit of God is a flame, there are different characteristics of flames. Depending on the fuel colors burn at different temperatures, etc. What we can be sure of is that the fuel for said burning can be used up. Flame has three ingredients. Heat, fuel, and oxygen. The Heat of your temple of the spirit can be adjusted.  The bodies metabolic process is a way to describe this. The plants and animals we consume are the fuel for this process . Acceleration of various parts of the process can also be affected by drugs. Adding more oxygen as it can be classified as a drug. Pure inputs of elements required are often referred to as vitamins. These are drugs. What else is in the food and drugs you are adding to the temple of your spirit? Sourcing of said inputs serves a system of slavery? Most likely as the US dollar makes up a disproportionate share of the worlds economic forces.
vleroybrown (OP)

This is who we are.

View Profile
November 26, 2022, 09:18:52 PM

When government fails you, and the humanity of the people fails you, and all things else fails you, but God Alone. Judgement is God's Alone. Execute Justice Lord is my prayer. Restore Zion to the Saints! In Jesus Christ name Amen
vleroybrown (OP)

This is who we are.

View Profile
November 28, 2022, 07:01:19 PM
Last edit: November 28, 2022, 07:41:18 PM by vleroybrown

When the US constitution is hanging by a thread, such a thin bit of connection, it only takes a wave of the hand to break it, then you will be free.  Move your hand.

Tyrants wish to mandate the salvation and eternal life of the conscripts. When the Great Jehovah decrees destruction upon any people, makes known his determination, man must not attempt to stay his hand.
vleroybrown (OP)

This is who we are.

View Profile
November 30, 2022, 08:12:09 AM
Last edit: December 04, 2022, 08:53:45 AM by vleroybrown

Many people are scared. Scared of bankruptcy. Scared of government. Scared of themselves and how sick they can become. Scared of a virus created by men. Scared of what life without fear feels like. Scared of death. Scared to trust in a sovereign God who sent his own son as a resurrected example to us all.  To all those people. Have some faith. Give your trust back to God. Consecrate that faith, watch how it grows. You think governments of men have grown? Watch how God's law works in your life. Stop wearing a diaper. Leaders don't shit themselves. God gave you an sphincter for the purpose of holding it in until you decide to go. When your time comes to be saved, rejoice in the salvation given to everyone. Don't quietly subside to your fears. You will carry that into the eternities. Shout with praises to your maker you have served for one purpose while his spirit resided in this temple of flesh. God is love, give it all to him. Good men don't live or die in fear.
vleroybrown (OP)

This is who we are.

View Profile
December 03, 2022, 07:28:50 AM

When governments grow so large through tyranny they can no longer keep the peace. They resort to dividing people into various categories.  One which of course, is do we need this to big too fail monstrousity or not? I consider the government to be the direct cause of violence, as they have taken sole ownership of so called justified application of it. When the means of exchange is weaponized to harm the temple of gods spirit, the end of such means is rapidly reached. The only way to make peace, is to be rid of the tyrants. When large governments collapse on themselves, how will those who are responsible fair? The future holds the answer. Many truth words have been written in the past that leadership can study. May we all be blessed with leadership that recognizes the importance of following the inspired words. What's most important to you? For me it is to feast on God's word!
vleroybrown (OP)

This is who we are.

View Profile
December 04, 2022, 01:50:38 PM

Means of economic warfare is not a feature nor a benefit of money. In fact, it represents the demise of the usefulness of all the other required attributes of money.

Traitors and tyrants who will vainfully cut and poke their constituents like they own them as livestock, and clearly as debt slaves, cannot offer eternal life. Only betray God given freedoms he offers his people.

Thank that God for peer to peer currencies secured by cryptographic mathematics existing now. It strengthens my testimony in my loving father in heaven! Praise be to the alpha and omega, the most high one. Jesus Christ is my savior and redeems me from the world.
vleroybrown (OP)

This is who we are.

View Profile
December 05, 2022, 03:32:43 AM

WTH

https://johnhenryhill.wordpress.com/2014/08/24/everything-you-know-about-the-united-states-and-its-laws-is-wrong-the-united-states-is-not-the-united-states-of-america/
vleroybrown (OP)

This is who we are.

View Profile
December 05, 2022, 04:55:25 AM

Spin.. Truth or refuse it

Faith in the Lord
vleroybrown (OP)

This is who we are.

View Profile
December 07, 2022, 04:33:23 PM

People must really like having their money played with. You can leave centralized systems of money anytime now. You don't have to worry about if you bank does things to your money. You don't have to worry about government doing anything to your money. You don't have to worry about much of anything, except the people you know who you can help. True freedom to live without tyrants control. Peer to peer currencies secured by cryptographic mathematics.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: