Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 09:43:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: My random thought blog  (Read 6781 times)
vleroybrown (OP)

Activity: 1166
Merit: 506

This is who we are.

View Profile
December 08, 2022, 03:43:40 AM

I've never officially set anybody up or told on them for what I would consider to be wrongdoings. In fact what usually happens is the biggest wrongdoer in the world goes unpunished. Who's big enough to take them on only God. A man willing to be like Jesus himself for the right reasons, that is someone who will tell on the biggest criminals as in traitors and tyrants. I'm just trying to be like Jesus.
vleroybrown (OP)

This is who we are.

View Profile
December 08, 2022, 05:39:53 PM
Last edit: December 10, 2022, 10:54:39 AM by vleroybrown

Certain plants are still prohibited for use at the federal level. A god given plant. Many plants are prohibited or regulated on a state by state bases. Creating an unnatural and unconstitutional medical monopoly of tyrants. Just consider what they recently have proven capable of doing.  

All this as if they are God, offering the entire world eternal life. In exchange, they demand the use of the temple of our spirits as debt slaves. Slaves to their methods of science. Slaves to their faith of being like Jesus Christ. Making profits from the physical debt slavery of the temples of our spirits.

My health is my own. My wealth is my own. Government by tyrants be gone! Traitors & Tyrants to freedom and liberty! What else could they be?

Following the example of Jesus!
vleroybrown (OP)

This is who we are.

View Profile
December 10, 2022, 01:06:50 AM

How things really are. Financial time value of moneies ultimate value is eternal life. Because that element of value is so essential to the government's declaration of money, global debt slavery coming from the pursuit of eternal life by men and women, is a given using the centralized power and principles of this money. Permitted to apply violence, governments pursuit of this value have actually become a modern slavery system at a scale unimaginable in the past.

Peer to peer currencies secured by cryptographic mathematics is the way to go forward for freedom from such tyranny and traitors decrees. What the future holds isn't known nor guaranteed, yet the principles of liberty promised by the constitution of the United States of America will survive. Lets all get back to freedom.
vleroybrown (OP)

This is who we are.

View Profile
December 13, 2022, 02:02:49 PM

What do people not understand about the concept of central banking? This is banking done in a way to control many aspects of the money. The rate of inflation or deflation of the money is not the only means of control being attempted by the central bank's. Any corruption in a political sense is magnified by a system of central banking. You've read or heard the expression, money is the root of all evil.  To qualify as money, what are the primary classifications that the medium must meet? Have you ever even answered what is money, or are you content in letting that be defined for you by central banks and politicians?
vleroybrown (OP)

This is who we are.

View Profile
December 16, 2022, 01:58:11 PM

If the only money value that you can fathom is time value, then you believe the money is capable of providing eternal life. It doesn't matter the cost, as long as eternal life has been provided time value of money has reached its ultimate value. The type of person doesn't matter, their lifestyle, or anything else, if eternal life can be achieved by humans, it'll be done because of fiat currency based on the time value of money.
The primary problem with this is obvious in that debt slavery or outright slavery is an act of war. And it's ultimate value will always result in violence. Combined with the logical fallacy of how do you know if you have eternal life unless you have eternity to test that conclusion? The best you could do is act in faith that the inventor or discoverer of eternal life, hasn't made an error somewhere.

Jesus Christ didn't make an error. The system of time value of money is not Jesus Christ. His atonement was beyond our capability to understand without divine inspiration. We can all be given eternal life through him. The systems of centralized currency declared as legal tender, have been weaponized and are being used against the majority of the Earth's population. How far will this detour into slavery go?

Not very much farther because we now have peer-to-peer currencies secured by cryptographic mathematics.
vleroybrown (OP)

This is who we are.

View Profile
December 17, 2022, 06:54:53 PM

The entire nations leadership are robbing God of his son's atonement and gift of eternal life. The mRNA "vaccine" technology is claimed to be regenerative. The push to inject into all, is therefore because of these effects supposedly available. Does God curse nations for such thievery? In reading the prophet Malachis words recorded in chapter 3 of the Old Testament, it is clear to me he does
vleroybrown (OP)

This is who we are.

View Profile
December 19, 2022, 02:34:44 AM

Go ahead and replace things on the "hasn't broken yet" side of "end of life", rather than wait for "oops, it broke!" 😜

When it comes to something as vital as your money. Maintenance of the US Dollar has divulged in to straight corruption and tyranny.

Let the debt slavery type of people be slaves to fiat.
vleroybrown (OP)

This is who we are.

View Profile
December 22, 2022, 12:07:04 PM

Bitcoin, and peer to peer currencies are like a fire burning on a stick of freedom for all who carry them. FTX just dropped a rather large log, the embers of which are still 🔥. Giant fires built on erected towers of logs have a history of causing death. The fire doesn't care, it just keeps burning. Everyone who understands the force of nature can pick up the heated bits to spread the fire. The fire won't die down by the traditional methods of common money central banks use. The fire is all consuming, through directed to provide usefulness, this fire will free everyone. Rub the ash from your eyes. Follow the light of the fire
vleroybrown (OP)

This is who we are.

View Profile
December 25, 2022, 03:14:26 PM

Merry Christmas to all, every where.

Inspiration doesn't always get posted here.
vleroybrown (OP)

This is who we are.

View Profile
December 27, 2022, 02:19:02 PM

Governments will literally rob farmers through tyrannical means to stop the sale of the healthiest foods, to continue the monopolizing of medicine. God gave us all plants and animals to our benefit, yet the government money used to make transactions in the very best that God offers is not even an option. Pure disgusting tyranny!

Peer to peer currencies secured by cryptographic mathmatics are the open for better best businesses.

Soon your money will define more than some dream.

This is who we are!
vleroybrown (OP)

This is who we are.

View Profile
December 29, 2022, 01:26:53 PM

From what I understand about the war in Ukraine, it is the government there fighting to protect "woman's" rights. It's ironic that a recent music video has been produced, illustrating how such a war would look in a fantasy world.

https://youtu.be/lq9PJsS3-EY

I also know someone who quiet closely resembles the lead performer in this music video production. I told them that, but have not heard back about it.  Rationalizing this type of behavior as protection of womans right's is a conversation I don't particularly want to have as it is more wraponized empathy which is the only justification of winning this debate against what normally would be considered followers of Christ. Jesus Christ stated there are two genders, male and female. You're not medically able to buy eternal life or change genders. The US dollar is being used to trade weapons for fighting about this in Ukraine. Who wins that war will be considered by men, right by God. The ultimate debate, War.
vleroybrown (OP)

This is who we are.

View Profile
January 02, 2023, 01:47:44 PM
Last edit: January 02, 2023, 03:19:35 PM by vleroybrown

The name of who initially proposed social security is not posted on the Wikipedia page. Contrary to that, there is an entire page including a picture of Charles Ponzi. The Supreme Court ruled the Social Security benefits are not a guaranteed contractual obligation of the government, so technically they are a legalized "Ponzi" scheme that remains unnamed as to the criminal origin of it, except of course, the sitting president who signed the law Franklin D Roosevelt.

A Roosevelt scheme it must be then.

vleroybrown (OP)

This is who we are.

View Profile
January 04, 2023, 12:52:59 PM

Your government fiat isn't ever going to buy anyone eternal life. Time value of money is used as a system of control. For many means of production it fits nicely. To produce a product that grants eternal life, not so much. To many of those who hoard it will betray any faith in Jesus Christ they may have, by attempting to equate it with him. Just because, "In God We Trust" is written on the money, doesnt make it God. What it does actually make is debt slaves. Debt slavery to the dollar in the quest to worship a fake idol of eternal life through time value of money.
vleroybrown (OP)

This is who we are.

View Profile
January 04, 2023, 01:02:25 PM

What good is time value of money keeping a so called risk free investment viable forever if the system it sustains can't offer eternal life to the holders?

The US dollars value is a fraud, masquerading as God giving eternal life, while distributing suffering and violence globally.
vleroybrown (OP)

This is who we are.

View Profile
January 05, 2023, 10:39:11 AM

Watching air currents is possible when a visible medium has been spun into or lifted up into the air. The most typical way to see air flow is it's effect on different forms of moisture. The strata of the air mixture including nitrogen, oxygen, etc. Isn't commonly visible as far as i know. Windchimes are a popular way to be reminded that the air around us outside is randomly and constantly moving. Making a windchime could be a project of trying to visualize the strata of the air. Mostly used to translate the movement of air into an audiovisual effect. Weather involving moisture also has audiovisual interactive potential depending on the environment it is occuring in. I'm sure there are many tools using various sensors I'm not aware of that can provide representations of the air I'm not aware of. Pilots may be the most familiar with the ones that are most advanced for today's age. Currents of air moving in circular patterns commonly occur the same as water flowing down a drain. Tornados and hurricanes are the natural phenomenon which allow us to visualize this. Placing ones self or sensors into the proximity of such instances allows us to have more information about such things. In physical air warfare these states of air strata are commonly credited with the required computing for trajectories of ordinance and other general usages of the air. Transporting invisible elements and other forms of matter globally. The tragedy of the commons of the air around us.
vleroybrown (OP)

This is who we are.

View Profile
January 05, 2023, 01:07:47 PM

How much people will praise and admire government and doctors in public. Many of those same people, intimately know those people who compose the government and medical fields, and wouldn't trust them with even their pet(s). Government can get right out of my health and wealth! The medical industrial complex will put down their weapons, and get out of my health. Weaponizing government against its own constituents was a grave miscalculation. For examples of that, just look at the government and politics of the Middle East. Government isn't God. Freedom money exists, don't be a debt slave. Sell everything to exchange it into peer-to-peer currency secured by cryptographic mathematics. The temple of my spirit won't be polluted by USD money changers in a vain attempt to make their fiat GOD!
vleroybrown (OP)

This is who we are.

View Profile
January 10, 2023, 12:02:02 PM
Last edit: January 13, 2023, 01:58:21 PM by vleroybrown

Vain ambitions of men to buy with debt slavery eternal life. The faithful in fraud will find heartache and di$pair. Fraudulent fiat used for control and power over the weak.

Sustain and consecrate fraud? What does that make you?

The mark of all that rules over you own, your life. What to make of it all? A last ditch rush to achieve faith in eternal life through your fraudulent money? Money isn't debt to those who demand a false Christ. Christ lives and loves everyone. Not just the ones who elect to wear masks and take shots.  You set an example for the abuse of such behaviors. I know you'll find your peace in mocking those who have faith in God.  Money isn't God!!
vleroybrown (OP)

This is who we are.

View Profile
January 13, 2023, 02:02:10 PM
Last edit: January 13, 2023, 04:19:00 PM by vleroybrown

MONEY ISN'T GOD!

Don't be a slave to the US dollar!

Mock me, spit upon my face, adorn my head with a crown of thorns. I am trying to live a life like Jesus. I'll say thank you, and ask forgiveness. Crucifixion or any other capitol punishment clearly doesn't mean much when the whole world is being enslaved!

vleroybrown (OP)

This is who we are.

View Profile
January 16, 2023, 12:37:55 AM
Last edit: January 16, 2023, 01:01:11 AM by vleroybrown

People of intelligence and virtue understand money must have the same properties. How does fiat by countries which use the power of their declarations of value, to subject their populance to debt slavery and monopolize violence in attempts to rule by fear, keep any treasures? Building a system of money by the people, withholding violence in a system that will use capitol punishment to enforce the so called values of their fiat, is the exact path Jesus Christ himself took. I'm so humbled to be able to truly see this. The blessing of goodly parents who helped me build a foundation to know. So grateful am I. Thanks be to God, glory to do his work! May you all have his hope and peace! Friends & Family, the cause of God is human liberty! The will of God be done, what honour is left in declarations of tyrants to fight disease at the cost of debt slavery? Liberty must be fought for. My soul knows the first and the last. Exchanging into liberty through debt slavery money is the only way. Peer to peer currencies secured by cryptographic mathematics! Let us honor the authors of liberty from our past! We are the children of freemen!
vleroybrown (OP)

This is who we are.

View Profile
January 20, 2023, 12:14:38 PM
Last edit: January 20, 2023, 01:23:28 PM by vleroybrown

Somewhat interesting to that the exchange Kraken, long trusted by me, is operating another company named Payward. That company will not be involved the the MTGOX distribution of funds. So Kraken isn't part of that any more. Money being regulated to so called justice, has taken a decade to be dispensed. Long enough for the gatekeeper of traditional fiat means to open and close it seems to me, twice.

Who will take their billions from this settlement, and use gatekeeper exchanges?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: