Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 11:06:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: My random thought blog  (Read 6773 times)
vleroybrown (OP)

Activity: 1165
Merit: 506

This is who we are.

View Profile
May 30, 2023, 07:19:01 PM

Being born into a medical monopoly makes for the strong potential of an entire lifes belief in some sort of illnesses fate on you. Can you imagine those who are or were willing to give up your life to defend the violent monopoly of medicine? All in the name of freedom for USA conscripts. A Memorial to such notions
vleroybrown (OP)

This is who we are.

View Profile
May 31, 2023, 11:50:33 AM
Last edit: June 02, 2023, 01:51:23 PM by vleroybrown

Tyrants think a history of winning violent wars gives them dominion over billions of debt slaves, to force experimental drugs, specifically designed to be genetically altering. Meanwhile those in position to be watching over  this war on unsuspecting debt slaves, have not even won the war in their own ranks, not even in access controlled penitentiary environments. The drug war is lost, an unholy monopoly that causes much more problems than it purports to solve. How can an entire country if not world claim freedom, when it only means to make man a wholesale slave to the weaknesses of our flesh. Until then, keep the love strong!
vleroybrown (OP)

This is who we are.

View Profile
June 02, 2023, 01:56:53 PM

Your body can be mastered by your spirit. The will to do so doesn't get tried by many, but when a regular method of establishing a way to make your body perform, a sense of discipline is fashioned.  The same methods can also be used to create a lack of discipline in those around them. Enablers of addictive behavior by mandated medicines to make profit.  Make sure there isn't a shortage of needles.
vleroybrown (OP)

This is who we are.

View Profile
June 05, 2023, 04:31:46 AM

Out of my health and wealth.  Federal government be gone!
vleroybrown (OP)

This is who we are.

View Profile
June 07, 2023, 11:52:26 AM

Writen constitutions means nothing to those who instead of sustaining it, actively violate the very rights and principles specifically spelled out to serve as the guide of freedom to constituents.
vleroybrown (OP)

This is who we are.

View Profile
June 08, 2023, 05:55:43 AM

Mandated insurance is a national thing. Insurance as a reverse form of lottery, in that you win after losing something, has a physiological effect on those being forced to outlay their allotted government money into it.  What studies are being conducted on the effects of those forced to take an experimental injection?
labsadeghi

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 08, 2023, 06:16:52 AM
Last edit: June 15, 2023, 06:36:40 AM by labsadeghi

Hi Every one, I wanted to talk about the company I recently hired and explain the services and payment method https://www.pape-dawson.com/, a leading civil engineering firm in Texas, stays up to date with the latest trends in civil engineering practices and technologies. They provide a wide range of services including land development, transportation, water resources, environmental engineering and mapping services. If you are looking for a company that provides this service, Pape Dawson is the best choice for you. I wanted to say if you need this service. I think it will be possible to pay with Bitcoin in the future. Wink
vleroybrown (OP)

This is who we are.

View Profile
June 09, 2023, 01:42:11 PM

Gaining eternal life has been the value to which mankind has been seeking throughout history. Faith in Jesus Christ is nessecary since he has set the example as witnessed. What is faith?

Working towards that promised eternal life from Jesus Christ, requires an eye single to his glory. Overcoming the world as he did.

What sort of men believe they have gained the whole world with a system of money to serve as justice? Having the means to exchange land and installations of systems and shelter on said land doesn't provide the value that Jesus Christ does. The type of men that believe the world will respect their use of fear and violence to corrupt truth.

Knowledge is power. God didn't create a monopoly on inspiration or faith. Nothing and no one is wasted by those with his love.

vleroybrown (OP)

This is who we are.

View Profile
June 14, 2023, 01:02:45 PM

The amount of security as tyranny is probably unsurpassed. When playing a game, if you can just make up rules to win, you haven't really won. The sensible way to play is follow the rules orginally established by the creators. The rules of the game of money in the USA, have changed so much from what the constitution granted, to consolidate power into the Federal government as to make money an economic weapon. Money used as a weapon is the opposite of what money literally is. Thank God new money is available. Peer to peer to currencies secured by cryptographic mathematics.
vleroybrown (OP)

This is who we are.

View Profile
June 14, 2023, 02:20:38 PM

Devaluation of the US dollar as a controlled currency continues. Meanwhile, peer to peer currencies secured by cryptographic mathematics, and not subject to tyrants, are just better money.

It's really possible to be very ugly, as the debt slaves leadership, who thought time value of money meant you can buy and/or enforce eternal life, deal with their past decisions.
vleroybrown (OP)

This is who we are.

View Profile
June 20, 2023, 01:18:14 PM
Last edit: June 20, 2023, 02:01:39 PM by vleroybrown

An example of ugly behavior by tyrants. Subsidies from central bankong towards various technologies. The main category that comes to mind is medical. Just because your central bank and political leaders champion their debt slavery money to be spent on vaccine shots, or a drug war, or any other technologies for control over the masses of constituents temples of their spirits, doesn't mean the suffering, pain, and hardship will disappear.

For example a woman who feels insecure about some particular aspect of her body enough, as to decide that going under the knife, to have cuts and/or modification enhancers added. Weeks of planning before, followed by pain and potentially the ultimate price, of losing the temple of her god given spirit, for what? The chance to be potentially mocked again by a different group of people?
vleroybrown (OP)

This is who we are.

View Profile
June 21, 2023, 02:20:30 PM

Incentives to public debt based money based on time values seem to be a combination to achieve eternal life, whether that is due to the perpetual legal status of the perceived wealth within said system or by creating the perception that an actual eternal life will be achieved through inspiration. There is no proof of any system of money achieving such standard, therefore this theory works for those who would believe in such a possiblity, while the actual implementation becomes a push towards the unification of untruth with truth. Peer to peer currencies secured by cryptographic mathematics makes a place for pure truth in a system of value. Even the synthesis of value based in truth. Value cannot exist in the absence of the whole truth. A blockchain is a foundation of the whole truth. That places perpetual value to have at the core.
vleroybrown (OP)

This is who we are.

View Profile
June 25, 2023, 12:21:50 PM

This blog has few readers, and still plenty of meaning to me.

When I get back to money exchange, the meaning here may be somewhat lost.  Cannot tell yet.
vleroybrown (OP)

This is who we are.

View Profile
June 28, 2023, 10:22:52 AM

When you leave the government out of your life, you can have more. Being free to act without the prepared life, your government debt slave master makes for you. The masses filling the spaces commercially and otherwise, are not mocking you. By your governments decree using a fiat they solely authorized as legal tender for their justice.  What justice is a currency ultimately valued by time? Eternal life naturally. As a follower of Christ, his disciple even, your governments have made their debt currencies value, a standard of immortality, as if words on paper Will bring Into the world a second coming of Jesus Christ. You don't even have to be known. But the government wants you to know about aliens. Take satoshi nakamoto for example. Who knows the identity? Do the governments investigations into anyone, actually have success? Or do they create the narrative for those whom they want to implicate? The experience I have with informative investigations gives me 2 first hand perspectives. Without documenting this as a long story, they both can be summed up as a common YouTube prank channel. Projecting upon some typically unsuspecting interests, the means to provide a catalyst of choice, which would not otherwise be made. What choices will you make? When the governments system focuses on you. I've not kept my views anonymous here. This blog is written under a government name. That doesn't make it my only name.
vleroybrown (OP)

This is who we are.

View Profile
June 28, 2023, 12:21:40 PM

Peoples preparedness for disaster events, is directly predicated by their governments ability to be held accountable by the people. Without peer to peer currencies secured by cryptographic mathematics, the governments debt spending whether you like it or not would continue. Actual private Investments would no longer even be possible, leading to unbreakable monopolies on medicine, military, and money. There is no actual monopoly, God's inspiration is available to all. Any attempts to assert some perceived natural state over the hierarchy over these three, is corrupted control, with competition being portrayed as a matter of natural security. Go ahead, trust your government, just don't comprehend the words written as a means of government by the people to actually have any value. Wormcastings
vleroybrown (OP)

This is who we are.

View Profile
June 30, 2023, 12:50:15 PM
Last edit: July 01, 2023, 10:47:46 PM by vleroybrown

The price for many to sacrifice their own temples of their spirits, is met using their government fiat.  Recently I was informed of a blood donation drive that has an incentive of tickets to a water park. Temple tickets to me is what came to mind. The governments fiat is a temple ticket for so many. You can go into to a temple of someones spirit for the ticket price paid in governments fiat.
Freedom4All

Activity: 154
Merit: 3

View Profile
July 01, 2023, 05:32:25 AM

It is difficult to find your way now over here.
Just the people who never left and are always updated know what the possibilities are at this forum to do nice business.
vleroybrown (OP)

This is who we are.

View Profile
July 03, 2023, 10:53:42 AM

There is a temple for your spirit. A body of flesh and bone is your temple. Time honored values have been established in every culture. Time isn't valuable on a celestial scale. The perspective of how god would have you act is gained by a study of his gospel for the understanding of his doctrine. Satan will be bound. You have the truth. Holiness is unto God! Glory to God!
vleroybrown (OP)

This is who we are.

View Profile
July 06, 2023, 01:03:49 PM
Last edit: July 10, 2023, 12:37:06 PM by vleroybrown

Many of us, myself included have been lulled into a confidence mindset based on ideals of the past that are deeply flawed. If you consider the many things you trust, which ones are actually based on original truths and which ones are marketing from the past, still being used to sell things today. For example, the automobile as a comfortable, safe means of transportation. People in the USA have a false sense of confidence to traveling inside one of these. The number of lives lost to this illusion of safety are primarily due to a false sense of confidence amd power. The number of totally destroyed autos plus property damage, in my city alone is apparent everywhere. The repairs can't even be completed quickly enough. Fences, utility poles, walls, trees, etc are everywhere with signs of major damages done. Meanwhile, means of transportation that never recieved the marketing as safe and comfortable are almost never being used. Motorcycles and air travel options are either much to strictly controled by regulation" or just scoffed at as too dangerous, mostly a combination of both. Meanwhile, having the freedom to travel, is being lost with electric vehicles. The ability to go long distances quickly, should be obviously met by an increase in air travel options, not the concrete roadways being constantly built. Its getting so bad here that governments control the concrete markets. Private construction business, cannot even get supply of the material. Months of back log, to even build a house. Government can get right out of my health and wealth.
vleroybrown (OP)

This is who we are.

View Profile
July 10, 2023, 12:53:55 PM
Last edit: July 10, 2023, 06:08:51 PM by vleroybrown

My health this weekend took a dive. It started on Friday with a tired feeling in the particularly strong in the afternoon. I took a nap, then decided to get some refreshments. The choice I made was multiple forms of gummy candies. That was the worst thing possible it seemed for my stomach because the next morning, my stomach felt awful. I dealt with the effect of that by avoiding some of the bigger tasks I was scheduled to do. Went on a shopping as work marathon, only stopping for a late lunch. The following morning, after getting a decent amount of rest, I was still not feeling my stomach close enough to normal strength to attend church. This feeling deteriorated throughout the day, although I was able to eat twice. The second feeding felt as if it didn't want to digest, and was sitting in there waiting to come back up. Later on after I soaked in an epsom salt bath, a strong sensation of soreness appeared in my shoulders. This became an ache then painful in a way that is hard to describe. I took ibuprofen followed by baby asprin. I was very close to going out to seek medical treatment in the early am. It didn't seem worth it to sit around in a emergency room while waiting for the doctors to get in, so I laid back down, finding a way to get comfortable, and was able to go to sleep. I'm woken now, writing this. Things seem much better. The next steps I'll take is more aspirin and another epsom salt soak. Oatmeal in the form of granola, is what I'm probably going to end up eating.

Edit: forgot to mention the hours of prayer. Didn't ask for any blessings from others, besides my wife of course.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: