Bitcoin Forum
July 17, 2024, 12:38:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35]
  Print  
Author Topic: My random thought blog  (Read 6978 times)
WovenStrands

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 25, 2024, 12:57:29 PM

You have.
vleroybrown (OP)

Activity: 1183
Merit: 506

This is who we are.

View Profile
June 28, 2024, 11:17:42 AM
Last edit: June 28, 2024, 12:23:41 PM by vleroybrown

The trading and thought that it's not possible to make money from exchanging between different types of money.  The foreign exchanges prove that it is possible not only to make money by trading against other forms of money, but it's also possible to control entire nations. The sad part of this rationale is that when money loses its power people will use power of violence to destroy other people. This is what war is all wars are Bankers Wars. As a rhetorical question I ask, can banking exist without War? Absolutely, peer-to-peer currency secured by cryptographic mathematics is banking in peace government can get out of my wealth and out of my health.
Lazymen

Activity: 33

View Profile
June 28, 2024, 11:38:36 AM

What is the topic about? I didn't understand anything.
vleroybrown (OP)

This is who we are.

View Profile
June 28, 2024, 12:21:29 PM

What is the topic about? I didn't understand anything.
This is my Random Thoughts Blog.

Thank you for visiting!
vleroybrown (OP)

This is who we are.

View Profile
June 29, 2024, 01:28:36 PM
Last edit: June 30, 2024, 09:02:14 AM by vleroybrown

Awards different systems of money will earn. The most like USD award. The most freedom Award. The best in privacy award. The strength of personal banking award.  The market driver award.  The people's choice award.  The moral money award.  Not meant to be comprehensive.
vleroybrown (OP)

This is who we are.

View Profile
July 02, 2024, 01:56:46 PM
Last edit: July 04, 2024, 07:37:48 AM by vleroybrown

It's quite funny to observe those chasing Governments flat systems of money. Especially given the different control constructs which exist, that are based quite literally on witchcraft. I've never had a better relationship with my heavenly father after helping myself learn more of the practices for being self reliant in banking with peer to peer currencies secured by cryptographic mathematics. The sort of systems that are not meant to be, involve debt monies issued as if they have a monopoly on justice. The money and the justice of countries being used as weapons can be replaced as quickly as enough of the trade is conducted with better money.
vleroybrown (OP)

This is who we are.

View Profile
July 04, 2024, 07:52:55 AM
Last edit: July 05, 2024, 12:06:26 PM by vleroybrown

Deceptive trade practices are largely used in courts to rein in the potential of companies for expanding their client base with marketing or information other wise, which would be freely communicated. The largest case of this I know of was brought by the state governments against tobacco companies.  How does one bring a class action case on behalf of the entire peoples of the state unless those people are owned somehow?  The state must own the debt slaves to the dollar. What is keeping any modern medical practices from being a class action? Who would be the plantiff for the fentanyl deaths?

For another case action case idea, how about the deceptive practices of the federal reserve bank, issuing money as if they have a monopoly on time? That bank doesn't exclusively control time. What gives them the right to value their money in a monopoly environment, the state. The court system isn't independent of the state. Money which is independent of the court would be the only way to try the state, independently for giving monopoly powers to the federal reserve bank.
vleroybrown (OP)

This is who we are.

View Profile
July 05, 2024, 12:20:04 PM

Military service around the world is compelled by first and foremost a desire for the money of which that country issues as fiat. In the case of the USA that is USD. The Country Also has politicians who build a fighting Military spirit by also promoting various forms of sports, propaganda visuals, and weaponry of mind control. Fear used as a way to manipulate and control is a form of witch craft. Negioating different international trade by using fear and then actual acts of violence is the work of the devil. The state/devil can be gone. Get out of my health and wealth. Government is not God. Democracy is a useless form of governance if it is not based from a people who are honestly trying to learn and act as Jesus Christ. Believing you can buy eternal life by mandating vaccines shots paid for by debt slavery to a privately issued form of debt money declared by government to be legal tender, is the lie satan plans to craft a future of misery and control over those souls who live on this earth. We can all live as God would want us too. I wake up each day thanking my heavenly father. Especially days like today when the earth is bringing raining to my area. In the name of Jesus Christ, Amen!
vleroybrown (OP)

This is who we are.

View Profile
July 07, 2024, 12:40:53 PM

There are lots of ways things work because no one ever questioned them.  The question is the first step towards trying another way to assess how alternatives will work.  Things do work out just as you thought typically, especially when your concerns are first for those you love. God so loved the world that he gave his only begotten son.
What are you willing to give to this world?
Woyzeck

Activity: 31

View Profile
July 10, 2024, 07:18:57 AM

There are lots of ways things work because no one ever questioned them.  The question is the first step towards trying another way to assess how alternatives will work.  Things do work out just as you thought typically, especially when your concerns are first for those you love. God so loved the world that he gave his only begotten son.

I don't understand anything, but it's interesting
vleroybrown (OP)

This is who we are.

View Profile
July 10, 2024, 11:41:53 AM

The meek and the poor will inherit the earth.  Death floats down the river. Running into the lakes and seas.

Going upstream is through the angels of inspiration. The flowers, birds, and bees will tell you what they have seen. One year younger and another wiser. 999 to go until the angels of destruction return.
vleroybrown (OP)

This is who we are.

View Profile
July 10, 2024, 11:50:00 AM

I don't understand anything, but it's interesting

Covenants matter, and with Abraham's we begin to see a pattern. The world can make or men can take.
vleroybrown (OP)

This is who we are.

View Profile
July 11, 2024, 11:51:01 AM

Who needs more prayer? Una momento la oriacion
vleroybrown (OP)

This is who we are.

View Profile
July 12, 2024, 09:09:26 AM

Writing to tell the world of the joyful news of Jesus Christ rising from the grave. After three days he rose to tell the world that they can all find eternal life as he gained. To follow him doesn't mean to depend on yourself. It means to surrender to the truth of a resurrected life awaiting all.  His gift of eternal life isn't limited, all will be brought back. As we turn our lives over to Christ, we don't depend on the earthly prospective of a life too short to experience joy.  True you awaits us in the eternity. An experience that only depends on the knowledge and wisdom we glean from this life. Having the eyes to see and the ears to hear the wonderful news, I write these truths. In his Holy name, Jesus Christ, Amen.
vleroybrown (OP)

This is who we are.

View Profile
July 16, 2024, 07:52:38 PM

The average American is a member of a state sponsored cult of kindness and safety. The God being worshipped is the US dollar, and the priests and priestesses are censors and useful idiot type enforement. The first admendment to the constitution is being ignored since long before I was born. A science fiction book like 1984 could be written on this except it would be nonfiction.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35]
  Print  

Jump to: