Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 09:08:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 »
  Print  
Author Topic: It is not easy to make money in cryptocurrency  (Read 10249 times)
Tumanggor

Activity: 1050
Merit: 109

1xBit.. recovered their reputation

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2021, 09:58:00 AM

I participated on bounty campaign while i did also trading. Only for spend little bit times after boring in trading activity. Although I get small payment from bounty campaign, it doesn't matter for me, because I got also important information about the crypto market here.
getting paid a small bounty + getting knowledge about crypto is pretty good too
it's not easy to keep looking for the latest information and updating our knowledge on crypto every day, just do not stop

I've only been paid a few times from the signature campaign that I wear, the results are not so much but I'm still grateful
Apart from earning, I also gain knowledge which will certainly be very useful for me in the future

Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
feelideb

Activity: 770
Merit: 101

fLibero.financial

View Profile
June 11, 2021, 10:05:30 AM

People that makes money on cryptocurrency are usually people that have something to offer! The cryptocurrency space is very competitive as there are solutions and new technology been developed every now and then!  Another thing to consider is this; people that makes money in cryptocurrency usually do not focus on money initially. They like to develop product and fine tune processes and when they are successful at these, money naturally follow their work!

MidNite36

Activity: 208
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 11, 2021, 10:22:05 AM

The more chances you create for yourself in crypto space the more the luck you may get on the long run, it's not about losing here and there and calling it a quit, you need to try available ways possible, before I could make some thousands this year 8 out 15 projects failed me and projects that brings me higher gains are those I never thought would do well
terrific

Activity: 2128
Merit: 506

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
June 11, 2021, 11:10:42 AM

Definitely this is so true that it's not easy to make money in cryptocurrency. You have to pass through hardwork and patience upon entering into cryptocurrency business, because this type of investment takes a big risk. And crypto investment isn't an easy money scheme that you could earn everyday or in daily basis. Some can earn for a long term because of their patience to hold in investing and hardwork.
The investment takes big risk but if you're going to work and get paid with crypto, you only have to exert effort for it.
There are employees that are lucky that they're being paid with crypto, it's a dream come true and one of the dream jobs that we ever want.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

genolica

Activity: 121
Merit: 7

◆ SHREW ◆ Discounted Pre-Sale

View Profile
June 11, 2021, 12:03:41 PM

Depends, really. But yes it is not assured you will earn like a lot from airdrops and bounties. Investment is the only and most viable and dependable way to earn. Luck is just lurking around the corner. Proper studying and resource investment gives a pleasurable output or result and a highly significant chance or possibility of earning or making money. But nonetheless, there are still good finds around the market that you either you won't expect to bloom or luck just randomly bitten you. Oh well, better safe than never  Cry

◆     SHREW     ◆
Discounted Pre-Sale Live !
DarkDays
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1189

View Profile
June 11, 2021, 12:14:33 PM

I am guessing, new people who have thought that it is quite easy to make profits in cryptocurrency and still hold their assets today, they must be quite panicky to see the assets drop rapidly. Well, sometimes, making money in the crypto world is quite easy, especially if you buy before pumping. however, there are times when making profits in the crypto world only results in losses.
SO, the bottom line is that in crypto you can make easy investments and end up in profit but it is all about timing and getting in and out at good times. To determine this, one must have a good knowledge of the crypto space and the project invested. Obviously, good projects would not dump as fast and will have great long-term potential.

Overall, crypto investments can be easy to make profit on you just need to understand how the market operates and get yourself in a discipline that will enable you to either hold or sell depending on your market strategy position.
terrific

Activity: 2128
Merit: 506

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
June 12, 2021, 12:25:00 AM

Definitely this is so true that it's not easy to make money in cryptocurrency. You have to pass through hardwork and patience upon entering into cryptocurrency business, because this type of investment takes a big risk. And crypto investment isn't an easy money scheme that you could earn everyday or in daily basis. Some can earn for a long term because of their patience to hold in investing and hardwork.
The investment takes big risk but if you're going to work and get paid with crypto, you only have to exert effort for it.
There are employees that are lucky that they're being paid with crypto, it's a dream come true and one of the dream jobs that we ever want.
I think all crypto industry is a big risk. for example, Ilon Musk may post something in twitter and change all market in one night
It is at risk and each investment that you do on it is at risk. Elon's post does matter these days.
But I'm very sure that time will pass and it won't matter anymore and the market won't care about him.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

bison

Activity: 778
Merit: 100

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile
June 14, 2021, 05:30:40 AM

Not only the cryptocurrency market but any other industry as well. What do you think? If you don't have the knowledge of where you want to go in search of money, and you still claim it can give you the things you dream of, give up on that thinking, and increase your knowledge instead your wake.

Yes, Knowledge is indispensable in any industry, especially if we want to profit from the crypto market, knowledge and thoroughness will determine success, but it is unfortunate when a newbie has a hasty nature and has too high expectations for an achievement, this will only lead him to a failure.

Bohdan820

Activity: 882
Merit: 628

View Profile
June 14, 2021, 06:08:08 AM

Most of the airdrop projects which i participated using the telegram bot i wasn't even paid tokens. The few projects that i got paid are not always traded on
an exchange and those that were bargaining cost very little money.
laohe628

Activity: 299

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
June 14, 2021, 06:22:47 AM

I know, i don't expect to make money in cryptocurrencies simply in fact,. I just think it is more likely to make money in cryptocurrencies than in other investments. After all, compared to other investment markets, cryptocurrencies have only just started, and the market is far from saturated.
I haven't participated in airdrop for a long time, but I have joined in bounty sometimes.

hamba laeh

Activity: 752

EPsiloan

View Profile
June 30, 2021, 08:37:03 PM

Believe me my friend, anywhere in the world, it is not easy to make money. If you see any airdrop that promises 100$, 200$, 300$, 500$ and above just for referring peeps, or sharing post online, then it is atmost 99% fraudulent.

Likewise, if you see trade signals that promises certainty, or bounties that promises you a fixed price for your token, be wary. It is not that easy nor realistic.

If you say that no airdrop will pay up to $ 100- $ 200 then I believe it. but I don't believe what you have said that bounty campaigns only promise prices that are not real. because many campaigns I have participated in, and 90% of them are real and the price is more than what was promised. so my advice is to find the best bounty campaign project so that you don't feel disappointed and hopeless.

iged_war

Activity: 882
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 30, 2021, 10:01:56 PM

Believe me my friend, anywhere in the world, it is not easy to make money. If you see any airdrop that promises 100$, 200$, 300$, 500$ and above just for referring peeps, or sharing post online, then it is atmost 99% fraudulent.

Likewise, if you see trade signals that promises certainty, or bounties that promises you a fixed price for your token, be wary. It is not that easy nor realistic.

If you say that no airdrop will pay up to $ 100- $ 200 then I believe it. but I don't believe what you have said that bounty campaigns only promise prices that are not real. because many campaigns I have participated in, and 90% of them are real and the price is more than what was promised. so my advice is to find the best bounty campaign project so that you don't feel disappointed and hopeless.
just look at vulcanforged bounty campaign reward, most of hunter very happy with vulcan  campaign result. maybe you could said that, but in this forum we still find alot good campaign. As we believe and keep working no matter people said , we will find good campaign that could give us more than $500 someday.

▄█  █▄
              ▄▀█  █▌
             █▀ █ ▐█  ▄      ▄▄▄
         ▀▄ ██▄▄█ ▐█  ▀▀      █▀▄▄
           ██▀▀██ █▌  █▌ ▄▀▀▌ █▄▄
     █▄▄  ▄█   ▄█▐█▌  █▌▐█    █  ▄▄

▄▄▄▄▀███▀   ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▄▀      █
▄██               ▐▌█ █▀▄ █▄  ▄▄  █       █▌  ▐▌
██▌              ▀█▄      ▐█▌▐▌██▐█       █▌  ▐▌
██▌    █▀▄█ ▄▐█▀▀▄█▌▄▀▀▄   ███▌██▐█▄▀▀▄█▀▄▐▌▄▀█▌
▀███▄▄ █▀▄█▄█▐█▄▄▀▐█▀▄▄▀    ██ ▀██▀▀█▄▀█▀▄▐ █▄▀█
  ▀▀▀    █ ▄█▐▌                          █
          ▀  █                            ▀
WIN A
▀██████████▀
██
██
██
██
▀██████████▀

▀██████████▀

▀██████████▀
███████████▀
██
████████████
          ██
▄███████████
██
██
██
██
███████████▀
▀██████████▀

████████████
██        ██
██        ██
CYBERTRUCK

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
            ▄▄▄████████████▀▀▄▄█████▄▄▄▄▄▄
      ▄▄▄██████████████▀▀▄▄█████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄▄███████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████████████████▌
███████████████
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀▀▀██████
 ████████▀   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████▀             ▀▀▀▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀             ▀██████▀
$60,000 IN BTC
$50,000 IN ETH
& MORE!
bussybuddy

Activity: 1176
Merit: 105

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
June 30, 2021, 10:46:57 PM

DYOR, any field has its positives and negatives. And just doing my own research and evaluating everything, I think a lot of people might think that making $100-200 in this market is difficult, but I find it very easy, at least it's not that hard for me to make money with this market.

dunfida
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1130

View Profile
June 30, 2021, 11:17:33 PM

DYOR, any field has its positives and negatives. And just doing my own research and evaluating everything, I think a lot of people might think that making $100-200 in this market is difficult, but I find it very easy, at least it's not that hard for me to make money with this market.
People should be aware on the first place because theres no such thing about easy money and everything does really need hard work and analysis before you can reach out that particular state on where you do earn profits.

Dont rush up yourself on making profits because this would be the cause of loosing money instead because nothing is simple on this market and so as with other markets as well.You do need to work hard
and be wise on what you do.

When making investment then only invest on the amount that you could afford to lose which is actually a basic thing to have.

ZAINmalik75

Activity: 1232
Merit: 600

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2021, 11:17:32 AM

In now time its very very difficult to earn money from crypto in this critical situation where Technical Analysis goes wrong.
No one can confidently says that aur analyzed that the next move of BTC and Altcoins will be bullish or bearish.
So now its too difficult but soon everything will be right

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
sammy21

Activity: 672
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 01, 2021, 11:33:21 AM

Most of the airdrop projects which i participated using the telegram bot i wasn't even paid tokens. The few projects that i got paid are not always traded on
an exchange and those that were bargaining cost very little money.

well, I'd rather do a bounty than do an obscure airdrop. however, there are so many airdrop scams out there, especially what is shared on telegram. even in a bounty, it is not easy to make money, especially in other ways. maybe people see that this path is an easy way to make money.
Maybe what makes people tempted by an airdrop is the nominal amount that is promised with light tasks, and they don't really care about the possibility of scams, while the bounty is more tasks given in a certain period of time, this is a challenge for people who are looking for money via crypto.

MEXC Português  |  Trade Anywhere with the MEXC App
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   SIGN UP   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█   [      Twitter      ] [    Telegram    ]   █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Sophiya

Activity: 146
Merit: 27

View Profile
July 01, 2021, 11:38:44 AM

free cheese happens only in a mousetrap) every year it becomes more and more difficult to make money in the crypto world, 5 years ago they paid several hundred dollars for a small article, now there is no such thing.  But still, I think that this is an easier form of earnings than manual labor for less money)
kramchers

Activity: 854
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 01, 2021, 02:00:30 PM

Indeed, earnings here in crypto space is really not that easy just like what others thinking here.
If you want to earn good here, the first thing is you must be knowledgeable and full of idea about it.
Never come here with if you are lack of knowledge dude, surely you will end up into loss of your assets only.
bahagia93

Activity: 1050
Merit: 108

View Profile
July 01, 2021, 02:39:36 PM

free cheese happens only in a mousetrap) every year it becomes more and more difficult to make money in the crypto world, 5 years ago they paid several hundred dollars for a small article, now there is no such thing.  But still, I think that this is an easier form of earnings than manual labor for less money)
Actually from the past until now nothing has been easy when it comes to making money in the crypto space, although right now there are still one or two projects that pay off really well in a few weeks like what happened to Vulcan, but most projects are not like that anymore.

tsaroz
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1069

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2021, 02:42:06 PM

It was a great period between 2009 and 2017 where we all saw was mostly rise. We knew there would be another bull but many of us were not able to hold enough for 2021. And we are again on a difficult situation where we don't know which way the price would move. The only conclusion we could make is not to take loans for buying crypto and not to sell what you hold for cheaper.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 »
  Print  

Jump to: