Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 11:49:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  
Author Topic: It is not easy to make money in cryptocurrency  (Read 10249 times)
Jamesdila1

Activity: 686
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 19, 2021, 10:45:51 PM

This is an advice to any newbie in cryptocurrency  here.
First important rule to enter crypto market is
Prepare to lose the amount you invested.
Before investing money you can get started investing relatively quickly depending on how much you study, I'd say about a week of reading every day. But if you want to get SERIOUS about investing, you need to understand what crypto currency(ies) are, how they work, different coins, and their different fuctions and technology

●   RiveMont   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  RVMT  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  DeFi token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
AssociatesBumble579

Activity: 160
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 22, 2021, 01:45:33 PM

Absolutely 100% right, I agree with your sound, but you have to take chances, to make money, I know most tokens are not real. So you have to research the market first and create the ability to find out the scam project. Believe in yourself, when I was working on a project, it was for 2 months, after a 2-month later It gives me $70 in my wallet. So mates do work hard and never lose your hope, moneymaking is not easy but it's not too tough.

francois-cooper

Activity: 308
Merit: 31

Your Data Belongs To You

View Profile
February 22, 2021, 09:13:18 PM

yu have to save money for the accumulation phase during the bear cycle and sit tight... it pays off at some point if you're patient.

b1boy

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 23, 2021, 08:00:50 AM

I actually admit to not having a wide information about crypto, however I do know alot about money and investment . On the off chance that you have a wide scope of information, it will feel simple to bring in cash in the crypto space. I exhort every individual who needs to be effective in crypto world , concentrate and try to learn more first prior to dreaming about making large benefits or in any event, getting rich through crypto contributing.
matchi2011

Activity: 1456
Merit: 267

Buy $BGL before it's too late!

View Profile
February 23, 2021, 09:49:15 AM

I actually admit to not having a wide information about crypto, however I do know alot about money and investment . On the off chance that you have a wide scope of information, it will feel simple to bring in cash in the crypto space. I exhort every individual who needs to be effective in crypto world , concentrate and try to learn more first prior to dreaming about making large benefits or in any event, getting rich through crypto contributing.

Concentrate or focus with your goals, it's very important to learn the deeper part of this business and not just to hold
with someonebody's claims in regards to this industry.

There are always good opportunities if you take your time understanding and analyzing the very potential of certain
business that you are aiming to join and place your money.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
        ██████████████▄▄▄
       ▐███████████████████▀
       ████████████████▀▀
                    ▀
                            ▄▄
      ███████████       ▄▄████
     ▐██████████▌      ███████
     ███████████      ███████▀
    ▐██████▌         ███████▀
    ███████       ▄▄███████▀
   ▐██████████████████████▀
  ▄█████████████████████▀
▄██████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████
█████▀               ██████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
██████▄       ▄████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
Jesabela04

Activity: 540
Merit: 100

BountyMarketCap

View Profile
February 23, 2021, 09:54:40 AM

Earning money inside and outside crypto is really not easy and we have to accept the fact that there will always be risks. However, we should know how to deal with it for us to earn the profit that we want. We should keep in mind that everything needs effort and hard work. Saving and investing with good coins is one of the most profitable opportunities that we could grab here in crypto. There's no shortcut to success here and we always need to persevere.
Samayuki

Activity: 574
Merit: 24

View Profile
February 24, 2021, 12:37:52 PM

The easiest way to make money in crypto is through accumulation when crypto bear market begins and most popular projects have lost 95% of their worths or value that's the best time to accumulate and also never get tired of holding because many people are holding since 2018 and later got tired of holding and sold all their coins and tokens, you will need big patience to see this work too

▬▬▬▬▬▬▌   Vulcan Forged    ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▌    Telegram   ▌    Discord      ▌     Twitter      ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   DISCOVER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Wipeout2097

Activity: 840
Merit: 255

SportsIcon - Connect With Your Sports Heroes

View Profile
February 24, 2021, 06:32:32 PM

Typically true that making cash in Crypto currency isn't simple. I believe it isn't as it were for Crypto currency but also for any stage. But in case you work difficult and in case you have got imagination at that point making cash will be exceptionally simple for you. In Crypto money advertise are blending with scammer that most of the time projects fall down. For this reason individuals can not make cash effortlessly.

███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██▀       ▀█       ▀████████████        ▀█         █▀       ▀██
██   ▀██▄▄▄█   ██   ████████████   ███   ████   ████   ▀██▄▄▄██
███▄     ▀██       ▄████████████       ▄█████   █████▄     ▀███
██▀▀▀██▄   █   █████████████████   █▄  ▀█████   ████▀▀▀██▄   ██
██▄       ▄█   █████████████████   ██▄  ▀████   ████▄       ▄██
██       ██▀      ▀█████████████    ▀██   █████████████████████
████   ███   ▄██▄   ████████████     ▀█   █████████████████████
████   ███   ████████   ████   █   ▄  ▀   █████████████████████
████   ███   ▀██▀   █   ████   █   █▄     █████████████████████
██       ██▄      ▄███        ██   ██▄    █████████████████████
██████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████                                                             ████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████          ████████████████                                 ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████████
███████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████
███████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
sniveel

Activity: 431
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 26, 2021, 10:56:10 AM

I agree, making money is not easy as what others are thinking. Making money requires knowledge, hardwork, and efforts especially in the crypto industry. If you don't have enough to knowledge in investing or trading then it is not better to engage with it. And there are times that you may lose some funds investing, it is important to be ready to take risks once you want to make money.
Hovarda

Activity: 518
Merit: 185

View Profile
February 26, 2021, 11:36:44 AM

A lot of luck is needed as well as good knowledge to make money in this market. Sometimes you cannot make a profit from the money you hold for months, sometimes you can make very good money with a few trades.
geegaw

Activity: 1316
Merit: 502

View Profile
February 26, 2021, 01:43:54 PM

I agree, making money is not easy as what others are thinking. Making money requires knowledge, hardwork, and efforts especially in the crypto industry. If you don't have enough to knowledge in investing or trading then it is not better to engage with it. And there are times that you may lose some funds investing, it is important to be ready to take risks once you want to make money.
True, most people who are new to crypto tend to want to get rich quicker instantly, even though that is very wrong, because they should learn a few things first before making a risk that might be very high for them.
Instant wealth can only be a lottery or gambling, in crypto the concept of instant wealth is almost impossible because this market needs accumulation, change and development, without such prerequisites, the value of an altcoin cannot rise and besides this matter, we have hundreds of altcoins to mine, filtering and selection is a difficult and time-consuming thing, and all shows that the process of making money here is not simple. But over time, experience and knowledge, plus our choices, all will yield a good result, 2021 is probably the time when we laugh the most.

████     ████     ████              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████    █████▄    ███               ████▀▀▀▀███▄
 ███▄   ██▀███   ████   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ████    ▀███
 ▀███  ▄██  ██   ███                ████    ▄███
  ███  ██▀  ███ ▄███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄      ███████████▀
  ▀██▄ ██   ▀██ ███     ██████      ████
   ██████    ██████    ███  ███     ████
   ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄    ▀▀▀▀
                      ███    ███
                     ████████████
                    ▄███      ███▄
                    ████      ████
....WorkAsPro...
First 
Crypto-powered
Freelance Service
....NO KYC...
0% Commission
....Fiverr Alternative...
Blockchain Voting System
    ▄█▀█▄
    █▄ ▄█
     ▀▀▀
▄▄  ▄███▄         █
██ ███ ██        █▀
██ ███ ██       ▄█
██ ███ ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀
██ ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 █▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀█
▄█▀       ▀█▄ ▀█
▀▀         ▀▀  ▀▀
....Join us now...
TWW

Activity: 1456
Merit: 109

View Profile
February 26, 2021, 02:15:21 PM

A lot of luck is needed as well as good knowledge to make money in this market. Sometimes you cannot make a profit from the money you hold for months, sometimes you can make very good money with a few trades.
that's the point of analysis before taking action. Before you determine an asset you must first analyze that asset is more suitable for trading or investment. market character is also product analysis is very important to create profits. it is not easy, but there are also those who are lucky to come within months of the bus to get big profits.
Mauser

Activity: 1778
Merit: 528

View Profile
February 26, 2021, 02:52:42 PM

that's the point of analysis before taking action. Before you determine an asset you must first analyze that asset is more suitable for trading or investment. market character is also product analysis is very important to create profits. it is not easy, but there are also those who are lucky to come within months of the bus to get big profits.

I agree, it is all about doing the proper research. We can make money in so many different altcoins, but if we don't do the research necessary the risks of losing money is quite high. Luck might help us once or twice, but we can't be relying all the time on luck. Also I think it is sometimes better to go for the smaller profits because they are not as risky.
cafee_orange

Activity: 1022
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 26, 2021, 04:26:56 PM

Believe me my friend, anywhere in the world, it is not easy to make money. If you see any airdrop that promises 100$, 200$, 300$, 500$ and above just for referring peeps, or sharing post online, then it is atmost 99% fraudulent.

Likewise, if you see trade signals that promises certainty, or bounties that promises you a fixed price for your token, be wary. It is not that easy nor realistic.

what are you saying here is your experience? as you meant to get that much Airdrop prize, I think it is impossible and it will not happen, you need to know that there are no instant results in cryptocurrency, it all requires effort and hard work and don't complain.

Nikola95

Activity: 231
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 26, 2021, 05:32:03 PM

It's always harder now then before. I mean, you could easily mine BTC or some first alts like doge 8 years ago. You could earn money by investing in good ICO or by signature bounty 4 years ago easily. Now it's harder to earn that way, but it is easier if you just buy btc or other coin with money when market is in bear phase. That does not necessarily mean that it will become harder and harder as time pas to earn money by let's say bounty campaigns. Maybe 5 years from now will become another golden year for bounty again.

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀                                         Y I E L D                                         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
EASIEST WAY TO EARN INTEREST IN CRYPTO

▄▄▄       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                Twitter          Telegram          Token                ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄
Noctis Connor

Activity: 1008
Merit: 540

View Profile
February 26, 2021, 06:26:22 PM

Well you can't just depend on luck which something to say when theres luck theres money? Of course not you need to learn when you learn remove l from it then start to earn it is not easy way just to put your money there and it will grow of most people now are lazy and want the easiest way to earn money however they just putting all eggs in one basket which is not that good when you really are into profit then you need to set a goal you need to put those eggs into different boxes it always your choice when you wanna be. There are a lot of choices that you need to choose just don't put all into one just follow your guts and don't depend on luck.
bonyaserg

Activity: 1876
Merit: 5

View Profile
February 26, 2021, 08:46:49 PM

Now, in the world of modern technologies, it has become very fashionable to make money on the Internet on cryptocurrency. This is just a unique opportunity to receive a stable income while sitting at home at the computer. And this income can be made from anywhere in the world, just to have the Internet. I believe that anyone can earn money in the cryptoindustry. To do this, you just need a little effort and knowledge for successful earnings will come over time. If a person wants, he will inappropriately receive a positive result.
MUG1WARA

Activity: 1008
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 26, 2021, 08:59:49 PM

what you are saying is true, those who say $ 100 or more are just an airdrop scam, we know that the market is unpredictable and many tokens are worthless when already traded. their promise is only to have more followers on twitter and telegram. making money is not as easy as we imagine and all we have to do is be careful and use the knowledge we have to determine the project

uray

Activity: 1400
Merit: 505

View Profile
February 26, 2021, 11:19:45 PM

The easiest way to make money in crypto is through accumulation when crypto bear market begins and most popular projects have lost 95% of their worths or value that's the best time to accumulate and also never get tired of holding because many people are holding since 2018 and later got tired of holding and sold all their coins and tokens, you will need big patience to see this work too
There is no debate about when to invest and the bear market is always the best time to invest and the patience to hold for a few years to make a astounding profit but you need to invest in the right project that can be trust as there are several projects in the market that will cease to exist in the next few years and if you can identify those then you will make a fortune in the market.
doctor877

Activity: 896
Merit: 115

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2021, 05:51:38 AM

Nothing is easy, thats how life was built, you have to work hard and labour for whatever you want including making money. In cryptocurrency you have to be wise and careful especially if you are a trader or investor so that you don't lose your money while trying to invest it or trade with it. There will surely be some loses. But your gains should be more than your loses.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  

Jump to: