Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 03:48:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  
Author Topic: It is not easy to make money in cryptocurrency  (Read 10249 times)
tomisinade

Activity: 73
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 15, 2021, 08:37:56 PM

Lol… I remembered when i first heard about crypto currency and i made some research for myself and found out it was legit because Ponzi scheme has been going on in my country for a while… but after I realized it was legit I started having this weird nightmare of how rich i was gonna get from airdrops…. I dont think I ever got an airdrops worth $5…. And yh its that bad even when successful projects do airdrops they give so little away

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Tellek Garing

Activity: 854
Merit: 130

View Profile
May 15, 2021, 09:50:52 PM

I agree with you and the airdrop that promises large numbers to participants is just a sweetener so that they get a lot of followers and members, that is something that is normal but definitely don't expect anything from the airdrop
Dexion

Activity: 812
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 19, 2021, 04:42:02 AM

Of course, it's not easy to make really good profit from the cryptocurrencies in this market. There are many scam projects first of all. One should be really careful against them. One should know that doing a nice research always helps them to better differentiate the good projects from the scam or bad ones.

It will be easier if someone is happy to guide in learning how to analyze a project, guidance in the early stages is important for beginners, and here also requires thoroughness and patience, and in the end the experience will determine success.

kak uli

Activity: 1246
Merit: 103

View Profile
May 19, 2021, 06:44:15 AM

I am very interested in your statement and for the percentage of airdrops that we find mostly for very little pay. some times need accuracy and skill in seeing things, not just visuals so that it doesn't waste time in my opinion.

true, things like that are very important in choosing an airdrop, meaning that they are not affected by some visual video to try to convince the participants. because anyone can make good videos to convince a lot of people. I find your statement interesting

kram31

Activity: 791
Merit: 139

View Profile
May 19, 2021, 11:26:56 PM

Believe me my friend, anywhere in the world, it is not easy to make money. If you see any airdrop that promises 100$, 200$, 300$, 500$ and above just for referring peeps, or sharing post online, then it is atmost 99% fraudulent.

Likewise, if you see trade signals that promises certainty, or bounties that promises you a fixed price for your token, be wary. It is not that easy nor realistic.

Agreed, most of the airdrops that has a lot of promises are not true especially if there reward is too big for the small task only.
And because of this hard earnings there are a lot of opportunity in which they are deceiving many of here in this field of industry just
to get their interest not others interest only. So, let us be careful and wise in joining bounties anyway.
lexkiee28

Activity: 368

View Profile
May 20, 2021, 12:24:38 AM

Believe me my friend, anywhere in the world, it is not easy to make money. If you see any airdrop that promises 100$, 200$, 300$, 500$ and above just for referring peeps, or sharing post online, then it is atmost 99% fraudulent.

Likewise, if you see trade signals that promises certainty, or bounties that promises you a fixed price for your token, be wary. It is not that easy nor realistic.
Definitely it is not really easy to make money in cryptocurrencies knowing that there are plenty of scam/fraudulent happening in the market and the earn a good amount of money in crypto you need to wait for the right time and perfect timing because doing crypto thing patience will always be the key to success and there is no chance for you to get rich in short span of time.

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                                       R A N G E R S                                       |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram   |                                        ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                                        |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
Muslimin mj

Activity: 568
Merit: 18

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
May 20, 2021, 04:47:33 AM

everything that we will do then we have to research and analyze about a project that we will follow. so he did not participate because he was promised big money. but we follow it based on the results of the analysis and research we do before following a project. airdrop and bounty are very much circulating and promising. but it all needs research so that our time is not wasted.

ChaoChibai

Activity: 588
Merit: 10

-ethernity cloud-

View Profile
May 20, 2021, 05:40:55 AM

everything that we will do then we have to research and analyze about a project that we will follow. so he did not participate because he was promised big money. but we follow it based on the results of the analysis and research we do before following a project. airdrop and bounty are very much circulating and promising. but it all needs research so that our time is not wasted.

Yes of course, we have to analyze and always do research before we participate in each project. If we do not research before we take a part, that will gonna be the dead of us. If we already do research, i believe it will be reduce our risk to join on a scam project.

ancafe

Activity: 1624
Merit: 693

View Profile
May 20, 2021, 05:55:12 AM

Yes mate I am 100% agree with your post, it is not easy to make money in cryptocurrency. You have to work hard in Crypto. If you want to earn from trading then you have to get the market, which time is right time for buying coin and which time is right for selling.
If you want to earn from Airdrop then you have to join a lot of Airdrops because mostly airdrops don't pay.
If you want to earn from bounty then you have to work hard for getting stakes.
Every earning method need hard work if you can't hrd work then you can't earn money easily.
actually many people think that making money from crypto is very easy, especially at this time of year, when many new ATHs were reached. surely many think the same thing. however, this drop is a slap in the neck for those new to crypto. however, making money via crypto is not what you think.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
drwoo

Activity: 713
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 22, 2021, 07:25:39 PM

Definitely it is not really easy to make money in cryptocurrencies knowing that there are plenty of scam/fraudulent happening in the market and the earn a good amount of money in crypto you need to wait for the right time and perfect timing because doing crypto thing patience will always be the key to success and there is no chance for you to get rich in short span of time.

With a little bit of luck and timing it was quite easy to make money in cryptocurrencies for a good while now. With some patience and modesty there are good opportunities all over the place as long as it doesn't have to be the next 10000% pick all the time.
Chathusand

Activity: 643
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 23, 2021, 08:13:49 PM

If you have a clear understanding of crypto, you will be able to make money; otherwise, you will be putting your money at risk. There are many cryptocurrency earning places where you can earn money from bounty or signature programs, and regular trading airdrops are much less likely to be scams. Trading is getting more lucrative as cryptocurrency values increase, and traders are profiting from it. Cryptocurrency websites do a thorough analysis of the situation.
olabiyijummy02

Activity: 239
Merit: 17

View Profile
May 23, 2021, 10:48:30 PM

The cryptocurrency is well known for scams and it is too rampant these days. Most of the time if a bounty seems too good to be true, it most likely is. A bounty project recently promised a budget of 1 million usd worth of tokens to the bounty hunters and after listing, and the token value went up, bounty hunters were poised to see a lot more, instead of paying hunters for their efforts, they opted to pay them in ETH worth less than 20% of the initial budget.
Making money isn't easy, and you're lucky if you find good projects in this market

███    TWITTER     █████████████████ MOCKTAIL ████████████████████     WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                  ██████      FIRST SEMI-FUNGIBLE TOKEN ON BSC     █████    SMART CONTRACT    ███
███  TELEGRAM  █████████████████     SWAP      ███████████████████       PANCAKE      ███
Dexion

Activity: 812

View Profile
May 24, 2021, 12:01:55 AM

With a little bit of luck and timing it was quite easy to make money in cryptocurrencies for a good while now. With some patience and modesty there are good opportunities all over the place as long as it doesn't have to be the next 10000% pick all the time.

Yes, Patience is the main key in getting money on the crypto market, when there are many corrections now is the right time to choose which coins are suitable to invest in, as long as we are not too excited about getting big profits in a short time, and are careless in choosing , we will benefit greatly in the future.

sedahan13

Activity: 462

View Profile
May 24, 2021, 05:13:05 AM

Yes that not easy, but i keep try it. Because no other way for me to earn money in this pandemic, exept from trading and bounty campaign. I keep learn from my mistake and keep sharing with my friends to be better trader. For trading, I try to use compounding to multiple the profit, and current dumped on the market, I still patient waiting for market back to rally. We just need always patient and keep try it.

│▌██████           C O M P R O   F I N A N C E           ██████▐│
The DeFi Way of Synthetic Assets & Trading
│   TELEGRAM   │    TWITTER    │     REDDIT     │    MEDIUM    │
ancafe

Activity: 1624
Merit: 693

View Profile
May 24, 2021, 10:48:31 AM

I am guessing, new people who have thought that it is quite easy to make profits in cryptocurrency and still hold their assets today, they must be quite panicky to see the assets drop rapidly. Well, sometimes, making money in the crypto world is quite easy, especially if you buy before pumping. however, there are times when making profits in the crypto world only results in losses.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
killerfrost

Activity: 1974
Merit: 254

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2021, 11:02:41 AM

Not only the cryptocurrency market but any other industry as well. What do you think? If you don't have the knowledge of where you want to go in search of money, and you still claim it can give you the things you dream of, give up on that thinking, and increase your knowledge instead your wake.

SUGAR
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
kapalmabur

Activity: 2002
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 24, 2021, 11:06:39 AM

I am guessing, new people who have thought that it is quite easy to make profits in cryptocurrency and still hold their assets today, they must be quite panicky to see the assets drop rapidly. Well, sometimes, making money in the crypto world is quite easy, especially if you buy before pumping. however, there are times when making profits in the crypto world only results in losses.
That's how I feel by beginners and I think it's normal considering their experience is still a little,
true in fact it is like that sometimes making money in cryptocurrency is easy and vice versa too,
besides that, to be able to generate profits, of course we need to learn to analyze the market and that is of course important
apityeh71

Activity: 476

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
May 31, 2021, 04:54:38 AM

I participated on bounty campaign while i did also trading. Only for spend little bit times after boring in trading activity. Although I get small payment from bounty campaign, it doesn't matter for me, because I got also important information about the crypto market here.

vermigerous

Activity: 489
Merit: 16

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
June 11, 2021, 06:35:41 AM

Definitely this is so true that it's not easy to make money in cryptocurrency. You have to pass through hardwork and patience upon entering into cryptocurrency business, because this type of investment takes a big risk. And crypto investment isn't an easy money scheme that you could earn everyday or in daily basis. Some can earn for a long term because of their patience to hold in investing and hardwork.

jdnthny

Activity: 281

Futurov

View Profile
June 11, 2021, 07:24:58 AM

I agree with you. When I started investing in it, my portfolio becomes 0 many times. I am talking about trading. It includes longing or shorting without thinking, investing in spot then selling in low pricr. But as time goes by my knowledge becomes greater and greater about it. After I absorbed in my mind that crypto is not fast money. It requires consistency and objectivity in order to be profitable in the long run. About airdrop and bounties related to cryptocurrency, I also put myself into it. Although it is not big enough, small things put together will become big.

███████████████ ██ █      F U T U R O V   │  The #watch2earn Revolution      █ ██ ███████████████
Website  ⦁  Telegram Group  ⦁  Telegram Channel  ⦁  Twitter  ⦁  Instagram  ⦁  YouTube  ⦁  TikTok  ⦁  Github
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  

Jump to: