Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 03:05:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  
Author Topic: It is not easy to make money in cryptocurrency  (Read 10249 times)
Mauser

Activity: 1778
Merit: 528

View Profile
March 15, 2021, 09:09:46 AM

Its not easy to make money especially with zero fund, try to work on crypto project dont only hoping from airdrop. Even bounty also very hard to give us good payment now. But one thing for sure. I believe if you put your money on the right project you will make a lot of money. I put small investment to XSL Labs hoping thia project will change the way people did KYC for dapps and gives me good return to my investment.

I agree, without funds it's especially hard to make money in the crypto world. If we have atleast some FIAT money that we could invest into the alt coin market than it is much easier. The only problem I see is that as a beginner it's hard to distinguish between the excellent projects and the mediocre ones. Probably all of us lost some money already in the alt coin market.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Restmand

Activity: 979
Merit: 258

View Profile
March 15, 2021, 09:14:07 AM

Believe me my friend, anywhere in the world, it is not easy to make money. If you see any airdrop that promises 100$, 200$, 300$, 500$ and above just for referring peeps, or sharing post online, then it is atmost 99% fraudulent.

Likewise, if you see trade signals that promises certainty, or bounties that promises you a fixed price for your token, be wary. It is not that easy nor realistic.
Its not easy to earn money with crypto, we need the best of time to study what project we need to support and an effort on how to win on trading, study the flow of the coins and the graph in order to learn also on when to buy and sell. Regarding bounty campaign we nee to make our own research of course of the campaign that we are going to join in order not to waste our time in sharing and marketing the project. A lot of things to do before going to support a project.
JackieAinsley

Activity: 148
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 16, 2021, 08:23:55 AM

I dont think there is any easy way of making money because its takes alot of time learning and practicing before u can start actually start making money buh once u get the hang of it then u can start making money off crypto currency...and you have to decide wether you want to go for bounty or trading and you can also decide to start mining crypto currency

I think that a lot of depends how useful will be a coin and what have already been done for development.
For example there are ecological projects that help to protect nature.
https://moss.earth/blog/ - here is information how it is important to protect a nature and what already have done.
I think the demand in ecological projects will be big because it is very important to protect a nature.

I checked the price of MCO2 tokens. It is growing. Also the volumes of trade is growing. Here you can check MCO2 tokens https://etherscan.io/token/0xfC98e825A2264D890F9a1e68ed50E1526abCcacD
MUHAMMAD NUR AMANAH

Activity: 285
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 16, 2021, 09:06:56 AM

Win well that you say that making money in crypto's world is hard to come by, but when you put it into the run, the hard work may be very fulfilling to us. don't get caught up in the drops of air that I know a lot of swindles in it, and I think in the crypto world, it takes time and process, and I think any job. maybe there's a risk we have to pay and the reality of what's happening right now, and maybe now crypto is in the wind But we don't know when they're flushing it may be one of the risks we have to face in the crypto world and much more and maybe this could be a personal study for me to always be careful about doing a job

[url = https: //www.exip.live/] EXIP PROJECT [/ url]
Domain Terdesentralisasi & Layanan domain level teratas tempat domain dan TLD Anda diidentifikasi oleh NFT
──────── [ url = https: //exip.live/white-paper] [color = # 101845] [color = green] Whitepaper [/ color] [/ url] ⬝ [url = https: //twitter.com/ExipOfficial] [color = # 101845] [color = blue] Twitter [/ color] [/ url] ⬝ [url = https: //t.me/exipofficial] [color = brown] Telegram [/ color] [/ url] ⬝ [url = https://www.facebook.com/exipproject/]Facebook[/url] ⬝ [url = https: //medium.com/@exip] [color = # 101845] [color = teal] Medium [/ color] [/ url] ─────── [/ center]
conected

Activity: 1302
Merit: 503

View Profile
March 16, 2021, 09:14:46 AM

Believe me my friend, anywhere in the world, it is not easy to make money. If you see any airdrop that promises 100$, 200$, 300$, 500$ and above just for referring peeps, or sharing post online, then it is atmost 99% fraudulent.

Likewise, if you see trade signals that promises certainty, or bounties that promises you a fixed price for your token, be wary. It is not that easy nor realistic.
Its not easy to earn money with crypto, we need the best of time to study what project we need to support and an effort on how to win on trading, study the flow of the coins and the graph in order to learn also on when to buy and sell. Regarding bounty campaign we nee to make our own research of course of the campaign that we are going to join in order not to waste our time in sharing and marketing the project. A lot of things to do before going to support a project.
- Indeed, besides our own efforts and research on a project, we always need to spend a lot of time updating the relationships and the flow of this market and this market is not lacking in scammers or influencers, they just need to have small impacts, our knowledge will become useless under their influence, it is very stressful and difficult for us as a trader and as an investor. In the aspect of being a bounty hunter, the problems gradually lead to fraud and no pay, spending months not receiving money, which is a humorous joke but it proves that work in crypto is not easy.

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
███████                  ███████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

. Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore .
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
codpku

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 16, 2021, 10:28:01 AM

Im agree with, its not easy to make some money from crytocurrency if you take the wrong way, wrong people to learn, not want to learn everyday or lazy to do some reasearch and just wait someone give  a signal and if the signal doesnt work  you angry
Come one always optimistic lets study from the right person and join the good group and dont just accept all what people say do some reasearch first by your own

matchi2011

Activity: 1456
Merit: 267

Buy $BGL before it's too late!

View Profile
March 16, 2021, 10:35:41 AM

That is the reality in crypto world that making money here is very hard just like you are working to gain a daily wage but its much sadder here in crypto because there are case that you can get zero gain and sometimes even get lost of your own funds.

If you are not going to take it seriously and you'll just treat it as part time it is much harder to find those profitable
ways to'earn inside this market.

But if you are going to take it much deeper, gaining from this market is really good and the chances / opportunities
to changed up your life is far better.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
        ██████████████▄▄▄
       ▐███████████████████▀
       ████████████████▀▀
                    ▀
                            ▄▄
      ███████████       ▄▄████
     ▐██████████▌      ███████
     ███████████      ███████▀
    ▐██████▌         ███████▀
    ███████       ▄▄███████▀
   ▐██████████████████████▀
  ▄█████████████████████▀
▄██████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████
█████▀               ██████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
██████▄       ▄████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
bitcon
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1008

View Profile
March 17, 2021, 08:44:34 PM

Cryptocurrency is an industry where only real professionals or lucky ones manage to earn a lot. There is no such profession or position where you can easily earn money. Moreover, given the huge volatility of cryptocurrency rates. Here you need a quick reaction, calculation and the ability to consider perspectives.

Those who think that you can invest a couple of dollars in coins and get real millions can only sympathize. Starting to work with crypto projects, you need at least understand the principle of the entire cryptosystem, so to make it easier to make money, learn the theory.
Cappex

Activity: 571
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 17, 2021, 09:25:50 PM

The best strategy to make money in cryptocurrency is to do HODL, 98% of the people who bought btc before today are in profit.
krisnajsadrak

Activity: 1092
Merit: 250

Hodlers Network

View Profile
March 17, 2021, 09:44:19 PM

step by step is the best way to gain our money mate
many people think by investing in cryptocurrency can make they rich quick,
but they forgot if investing in cryptocurrency they can lose thier money too, if they choose the wrong coins

senyorito123

Activity: 1736
Merit: 505

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
March 18, 2021, 02:09:41 AM

The best strategy to make money in cryptocurrency is to do HODL, 98% of the people who bought btc before today are in profit.
Holding  Is one way to gain big profit. It is not truly easy to make money in cryptocurrency world most especially if you are just new. It needs skills on trading and knowledge how the market moves. It needs also trust and  patience on waiting for the right time the value becomes high. Having those things truly makes you successful in cryptocurrency world.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

BaeSuzy

Activity: 854
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 18, 2021, 02:45:56 AM
Last edit: March 19, 2021, 01:26:55 AM by BaeSuzy

Not just in crypto. i think every investment isn't easy to making profit, that's why we need  to increase our knowledge so we can make it more easier for getting profit. Especially on this cryptocurreny without knowledge it's very hard to get profit.

Wawa2013

Activity: 1666
Merit: 267

View Profile
March 18, 2021, 03:08:37 AM

If someone says making money from cryptocurrency is easy it's obvious that person is lying. Because so many people fail to make money
from cryptocurrency, It took me several years to understand how to make money from cryptocurrency. Knowledge and experience are required
to succeed in the crypto world. So don't ever be lazy to learn everything about cryptocurrency. Because the more things we learn from
the crypto world, the greater our chances of being successful in the crypto world.

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████▄
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
▀██████████████████████▀
▀▀██████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
Metavault.Trade
████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████████████████████████████████████████
NEXT GENERATION PERPETUAL DEX WITH
ZERO SLIPPAGE SWAPS & UP TO 30X LEVERAGE

██████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████████
Faster, Safer, Smarter!
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ██   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
TWITTER  |  DISCORD  |  TELEGRAM  |  MEDIUM  |  GITHUB
ZaraCB

Activity: 333
Merit: 105

www.cd3d.app

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2021, 01:02:55 PM

The best strategy to make money in cryptocurrency is to do HODL
I don't believe it. Because it is not right that you will always make a profit if you hold on. In 2017 the price of Bitcoin was $19000 but then the price of Bitcoin dropped to $3000. And at that time there was no guarantee that the price of Bitcoin would be $60000+ in 2021.  I still have some tokens on hold.  These were valuable tokens when I held them, but now they are shit tokens.
Cornia

Activity: 1386
Merit: 110

View Profile
March 18, 2021, 01:26:55 PM

The best strategy to make money in cryptocurrency is to do HODL
I don't believe it. Because it is not right that you will always make a profit if you hold on.
I think most of the coins or tokens have gone up during this bull run. So those who held it got several times the profit. In the beginning, the price of DEGO token was $0.5.  But now it is $22 and the maximum was $35. There are more examples like AME, YOUC etc. However, if you hold long term, the value of some tokens decreases. That's why you need to know when to sell your tokens.
jerrison

Activity: 1442
Merit: 106

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2021, 01:38:18 PM

It is almost impossible to have a recorded details of projects or bounties that promised to pay you an exact amount of money or percentage and kept to that promise. Just as the industry remains a volatile one, so are the currencies that exist within it. making money in the space is a bit easy when the required skill is applied but when the issue of airdrops and bounty payment is discussed, it remains uncertain.

max6575

Activity: 1176
Merit: 100

Vave.com

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2021, 02:37:42 PM

with small amount of investment pupils might like to goes with the small cap token to sprean different spares of amount with the balance on investment account as expecting to gains on collection as managing the longer length of terms as being within the business on crypto.

Femiwater

Activity: 46
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 23, 2021, 07:40:08 AM

Believe me, in the entire world today,there is no single work you can make money from easily. And when taking about cryptocurrency,you have to work hard and be consistent to earn. I believe the topic: it's not easy to make money in cryptocurrency
longyenthanh

Activity: 1221
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 23, 2021, 08:01:48 AM

It doesn't always have to be a scam. If a project promises hundreds of dollars for free, for everyone who wants it, it's an obvious scam and if you believe it, you're just naive.
Whether airdrop or bounty will be profitable for you depends on how you assess the credibility and potential of the project yourself.
Of course, you cannot trust any guarantees either, because it is not the project that sets the price, but the free market.

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
cogwise
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights   ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

olabiyijummy02

Activity: 239
Merit: 17

View Profile
April 20, 2021, 11:01:22 PM

To say that it is not easy to make money from the currency depends on what you have decided to choose as your way of making money
for example if you are a trader you need to have knowledge of trading the cryptocurrency market and also understanding price action and candlesticks patterns
 but if you are an investor you need to have a good knowledge on how to make good research and recognize good projects that you are going to invest in.
Lastly if you are a Bounty Hunter this is probably the hardest way to make money in cryptocurrency because you are at the mercy of the projects you participate in and there's no guarantee that you will get paid for the services that you provide

███    TWITTER     █████████████████ MOCKTAIL ████████████████████     WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                  ██████      FIRST SEMI-FUNGIBLE TOKEN ON BSC     █████    SMART CONTRACT    ███
███  TELEGRAM  █████████████████     SWAP      ███████████████████       PANCAKE      ███
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  

Jump to: