Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 03:59:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  
Author Topic: It is not easy to make money in cryptocurrency  (Read 10249 times)
MCobian

Activity: 1190
Merit: 117

View Profile
October 17, 2020, 10:55:30 PM

Indeed, to make money in cryptocurrency requires hard effort, we have to do research on the projects that we will choose for investment.
And doing research requires a lot of effort, we'll spend a few hours reading the whitepaper and project reviews. And also if you want to trade
and successfully generate profits, you need to analyze the market, it sometimes takes a few hours to predict the price movements of the coins
we want to buy.

So if there are airdrops or bounty campaigns that offer big rewards you have to be careful, there is the possibility of fraud. And also if there is
a paid trading group that offers accurate signals, you must also be careful, especially if there is an investment offer that provides double profit,
it is clear that we must avoid it.

SOLARBLOX        ◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥ crypto solar mining ◥◥
◼◼ Crypto Mining using Solar energy as substitute energy sources ◼◼
TELEGRAM TWITTER   ▪▪▪▪▪ [ DOWNLOAD WHITEPAPER ]

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
BitTraderCute

Activity: 899
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 17, 2020, 11:20:31 PM

Making money in crypto doesn't seem easy as claimed. In crypto don't ever believe or hope on it, that it will make you rich. Otherwise it will get you frustrated.
98% of crypto project is full of scams. The only few that are legit, are suffering from the bearish market. On the bull season will help them out
only lucky man that could be rich man in cryptocurrency as easy they claimed. in fact there are alot investors lost their money easily in market when they make mistake buying wrong coins. before we decided to join as investors in crypto market we must prepared our knowledge in analizing project , and also prepare our mental while facing loss.
mirgo1791

Activity: 1022
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2020, 08:12:02 AM

as possessing use with distinct of ideal science, developer might put of reference with option on offers as pupils with different customs of accomodation to gains of returns with decision as referrlng release of funds and resource on involvement with the project from developer.

💌💌💌💌💌        DO NEAR - GAMES ARE LOVE         💌💌💌💌💌
Simakura

Activity: 56
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 18, 2020, 08:54:16 AM

Agree mate, the airdrop that calls high estimates is mostly fraud.The coin price is very unreasonable, just because they want to increase the number of communities they do whatever. However, there are still many who are deceived by just the appendage of this high estimate.
Greatdev

Activity: 266
Merit: 16

Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin

View Profile
October 18, 2020, 08:55:03 AM

It's not easy to make money in crypto space and it's even worse if you have no one to guide you through, you will have to beat about the bush before you find your way and money can be lost in the process, the best tools of making money online is learning, before you go into something new always do research first, doing this will safe your time and energy and even your money too

Greatdev

Activity: 266
Merit: 16

Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin

View Profile
October 18, 2020, 08:56:56 AM

I don't believe anymore in airdrops that gives hundreds of dollars to the airdrop hunters, it is really a scam. Some of them were trying to get your recovery phrase that you will sign up in the form and also asking for KYC in order to get your tokens, not good to join one of them.
Coming from a Sr members? I'm surprised, both bounties and Airdrops are all about timing, just because 100s of Airdrops got released weekly doesn't mean you should join and promote, you have to pick wisely, I still make good money from few Airdrops this year, the truth is good projects don't come in multiple numbers

zaim7413

Activity: 1246
Merit: 332

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live

View Profile
October 18, 2020, 09:21:22 AM

Agree mate, the airdrop that calls high estimates is mostly fraud.The coin price is very unreasonable, just because they want to increase the number of communities they do whatever. However, there are still many who are deceived by just the appendage of this high estimate.
Yes, and in simple terms and in general what we can see in real life is that every good product (token / coin) will not give much frills or sweet promises on the price of their product (token / coin), because it is good. will still be targeted by many without having to make big announcements and unsure promises.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
myjulie92

Activity: 441
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 18, 2020, 09:56:16 AM

yeah mate. i don't wanna join some airdrops that create by a new projects. they just want to make their new communities and social media bigger with a cheap costs. i prefer join some airdrops that created by some big old exchanges, projects and communities. they always give us some legit airdrops and bounties.
Galley

Activity: 1274
Merit: 14

View Profile
October 18, 2020, 11:43:09 AM

You can easily earn only problems on your head. To make money on cryptocurrency, you need to do a lot of work, processing a bunch of all kinds of information. With so many scammers, it becomes very difficult to work.
NewRanger

Activity: 1568
Merit: 333

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2020, 11:51:53 AM

yeah mate. i don't wanna join some airdrops that create by a new projects. they just want to make their new communities and social media bigger with a cheap costs. i prefer join some airdrops that created by some big old exchanges, projects and communities. they always give us some legit airdrops and bounties.
dont be wrong, airdrop from new project sometime legit one. its could give us worted money with this simple task, and i know this is the cheapest way to make their community growth but its very efficient for developers team. old project rarely held airdrop program , if we want free money maybe participating in AMA will give us opportunity if we have good question for developer team and selected as winner.

█████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ghost424

Activity: 630
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 18, 2020, 04:50:56 PM

Believe me my friend, anywhere in the world, it is not easy to make money. If you see any airdrop that promises 100$, 200$, 300$, 500$ and above just for referring peeps, or sharing post online, then it is atmost 99% fraudulent.

Likewise, if you see trade signals that promises certainty, or bounties that promises you a fixed price for your token, be wary. It is not that easy nor realistic.

That is quite true but some airdrops are worth the risk as long as you do not have anything to click on or links to open since that might lead to phishing websites. Earning within the Cryptocurrency Industry requires you to stay long enough to be known taking big jobs like managing campaigns. Joining bounties and daily trading is also worth it but you have to be careful while thinking on when to sell.
Hasan905

Activity: 145

View Profile
October 18, 2020, 05:07:34 PM

Believe me, my friend, anywhere in the world, it is not easy to make money. If you see any airdrop that promises 100$, 200$, 300$, 500$ and above just for referring peeps, or sharing posts online, then it is almost 99% fraudulent.

Likewise, if you see trade signals that promise certainty or bounties that promises you a fixed price for your token, be wary. It is not that easy nor realistic.
As you told already it's not easy to earn money from any platforms, of course, you will need hard work. But if you don't focus on money and try to focus on something and follow it till the end and bring it under your control it will be much easier for you to earn money. Airdrop or bounties won't give you always what they promising, but if you understand the full system, it will help you much more how to take out money from crypto.
EMV

Activity: 183

View Profile
October 18, 2020, 05:08:57 PM

Of course, projects can promise 100 dollars and 200 and 300 dollars, but the price will depend on the project itself and on investors who trust or do not trust.  Now everyone has become smarter than in 2017 and the scam can be quickly weeded out.

●   John McAfee Supports   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  Advertising Platform  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  YOUC  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Nazmul012

Activity: 772
Merit: 100

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2020, 05:48:02 PM

Once upon a time, Airdrop was the easiest way of earning but now i don't believe any airdrop cause they are not valueable anymore. Still I'm receiving many airdrop mail but i don't open these, rather i move those to trash cause its possible to hack my mail if i click those links. Trading is undoubtedly a hard way for make money, even could lost funds cause its not posiible to learn within some months.need severals years & hard work to become a avarage trader.

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3668
Merit: 1217

View Profile
October 18, 2020, 06:07:48 PM

Once upon a time, Airdrop was the easiest way of earning but now i don't believe any airdrop cause they are not valueable anymore. Still I'm receiving many airdrop mail but i don't open these, rather i move those to trash cause its possible to hack my mail if i click those links. Trading is undoubtedly a hard way for make money, even could lost funds cause its not posiible to learn within some months.need severals years & hard work to become a avarage trader.

Not many of the new projects are able to achieve soft-cap levels these days. So even if you get the tokens from airdrops, they will be mostly worthless. As such there is nothing wrong with the airdrops, but the ICO market is in bad condition now. But still, I would say that airdrops represent one of the easiest methods to get hold of some cryptocurrency, for the new users.
aemma
Copper Member

Activity: 966
Merit: 14

View Profile
October 18, 2020, 06:19:34 PM

Believe me my friend, anywhere in the world, it is not easy to make money. If you see any airdrop that promises 100$, 200$, 300$, 500$ and above just for referring peeps, or sharing post online, then it is atmost 99% fraudulent.

Likewise, if you see trade signals that promises certainty, or bounties that promises you a fixed price for your token, be wary. It is not that easy nor realistic.

This is the blunt truth in all ramifications. The reason why scammers always show or promise airdrops with huge rewards is that, many people will be attracted by the reward and hence also giving them (the scammers) enough opportunity to scam a good number of people. The thing is, because of the reward, many can do whatever that is being asked with the anticipation of getting the reward while they ends up getting scammed. As for trading signals which comes with certainty in trading, it is also fraudulent as well because almost all traders knows that the market can change anytime and since that is true, it means no one can be certain of any trade; Moreover the crypto space itself is unpredictable.
sambuddha

Activity: 644

View Profile
October 18, 2020, 07:47:00 PM

Believe me, my friend, anywhere in the world, it is not easy to make money. If you see any airdrop that promises 100$, 200$, 300$, 500$ and above just for referring peeps, or sharing posts online, then it is almost 99% fraudulent.

Likewise, if you see trade signals that promise certainty or bounties that promises you a fixed price for your token, be wary. It is not that easy nor realistic.
As you told already it's not easy to earn money from any platforms, of course, you will need hard work. But if you don't focus on money and try to focus on something and follow it till the end and bring it under your control it will be much easier for you to earn money. Airdrop or bounties won't give you always what they promising, but if you understand the full system, it will help you much more how to take out money from crypto.
I believe that the best way to make money on cryptocurrency is by trading. Cryptocurrency trading offers high opportunities for getting income. The good news is that you can start trading with minimal investments but to get a profit you need to learn a lot and test every strategy. Wish you successful trading! Cool
IndianaJons

Activity: 336

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
October 18, 2020, 08:55:38 PM

Is anyone looking for airdrops now? I thought everyone had long understood how futile it was. Personally, I stopped participating in airdrops since 2018. Because oairdrops only need your personal data, and then they use it at their own discretion, mainly for dirty purposes.

nurilham

Activity: 1442
Merit: 436

duelbits.com

View Profile
October 19, 2020, 01:51:54 AM

Hey bro, try to take part in other bounties or campaigns according to your expertise. there are many ways to generate crypto such as being a publisher with paid tokens, you can get this information on the Brave project, just register yourself as a publisher and make the content as interesting as possible. Or you can join the bounty program, but you have to be selective because not all bounty programs run smoothly and successfully.

Duelbits
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DICE 
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███████████████████████████████
███▀▀                     ▀▀███
███    ▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄    ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███   ▀████▀       ▀████▀   ███
███                         ███
███   ▄████▄       ▄████▄   ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███    ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀    ███
███▄▄                     ▄▄███
MINES 
████████████████████████▄▀▄████
██████████████▀▄▄▄▀█████▄▀▄████
████████████▀ █████▄▀████ █████
██████████      █████▄▀▀▄██████
███████▀          ▀████████████
█████▀              ▀██████████
█████                ██████████
████▌                ▐█████████
█████                ██████████
██████▄            ▄███████████
████████▄▄      ▄▄█████████████
PLINKO 
█████████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀█████████
██████▀  ▄▄███ ███      ▀██████
█████  ▄▀▀                █████
████  ▀                    ████
████                       ████
█████                     █████
██████▄                 ▄██████
█████████▄▄▄       ▄▄▄█████████
10,000x
MULTIPLIER
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
bitterguy28

Activity: 2002
Merit: 175

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2020, 02:16:19 AM

Hey bro, try to take part in other bounties or campaigns according to your expertise. there are many ways to generate crypto such as being a publisher with paid tokens, you can get this information on the Brave project, just register yourself as a publisher and make the content as interesting as possible. Or you can join the bounty program, but you have to be selective because not all bounty programs run smoothly and successfully.
actually using brave as browser offers small amount of earning also and more of if there is a skill on your part like being publisher.
though there are tons of skills and offers can have in this forum if you are really willing to be part mate
also why not Find real job and just make this area as sideline or extra income provider?
i think it is more practical and fair for our daily living.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  

Jump to: