Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 10:44:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin arbitrage, quite profitable BTC investment, make up to 1% ROI per day  (Read 47309 times)
crazyivan (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007

DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!

View Profile
May 01, 2014, 02:59:12 PM

Please, this thread is about Bitcoin threader website, not about BTC-arbs. I would really appreciate to focus only on Bitcoin trader info. Thx.

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
yonce

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 01, 2014, 05:22:40 PM

Huh Huh Huh

What an amount of rubish is these last posts...
Are you on a mission to finish HYIPs ?
1) Greed is good, people are greedy, and as long as there's someone offering high returns (forex, bitcoins, potatoes, carrots), people will pay in some money, cause they are greedy. And greed will never disappear.
2) Don't quite understand why people slag off others without personal experience, sounds like kinder garden bullying to me. Do it first, put your money where your mouth is, then if a particular website or company rips you off, point the finger, not before.

Wonder why Bitcoin-trader.biz (if they are a HYIP scam) would go to lenghts to have their website translated in different languages (italian, spanish, etc) if they just wanted to make a quick buck and run away. Of course translating costs money, a lot of money. Plus, they have local representatives to offer customer support in native language to potential and existing clients.

Also, playing the arbitrage game is (I do it myself) very rewarding, specially with bitcoin, buy the damn thing on BTC-e, sell it on Kraken, easy peasy, the price dif. is so nice that profits are guaranteed almost of the times. Also, they operate from the UK and they have a proper trading team that know their shit.

If all these is the typical HYIP scam... it really is weird why they are spending so much money to build a business.

just my 2 cents...

I've been playing HYIP's for 13 years and have a near flawless record of HYIP investments over the past year. Some HYIP sites have some of the best websites with professional translations. If an admin makes a million bucks off a HYIP, he can surely hire some of the best translators and programmers out there.
Cryptory.com one of my HYIP investments, has a beautiful website and they are a HYIP and don't avoid the association like bitcoin-trader

I'm just warning the community like I did for btc-arbs and made the correct call. I warn people about HYIP's that can't go the distance and are cheap HYIP scams.
bitcoin-trader is one of them and probably will cash out with even more money than btc-arbs did. Crafty little bugger.

STAY AWAY: rockwell,btc-arbs,bitcoin-trader - I've been playing HYIP's and have a near flawless record over the last year. Made over 1000% return last year. Play HYIP's safely and smart! Stay away from the referral whores on this forum, especially from those putting out their referral links in their signatures. They have no other interest but to profit from you.
crazyivan (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 01, 2014, 05:49:50 PM

Bitcoin trader May 1, 2014 result: 1.02%

counter

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

Time is on our side, yes it is!

View Profile
May 02, 2014, 02:17:18 AM

Wow that is some good trading being done and general advice if you ask me.  This just may be worth looking into.  Thanks for the review so far.
crazyivan (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 02, 2014, 06:56:46 AM

Bitcoin trader has been online since November 2013, 6+ months, and this adds to their credibility IMO. There have been no issues of any kind so far, withdrawals are working fine and profits are quite nice. Personally, I will be increasing my investment 20% compared to what I have now. Having said this, people should still be careful with their investments, there is nothing risk free in the Bitcoin world.

yonce

View Profile
May 02, 2014, 07:22:22 AM

Bitcoin trader has been online since November 2013, 6+ months, and this adds to their credibility IMO. There have been no issues of any kind so far, withdrawals are working fine and profits are quite nice. Personally, I will be increasing my investment 20% compared to what I have now. Having said this, people should still be careful with their investments, there is nothing risk free in the Bitcoin world.

Absolutely, always be cautious when playing HYIP's. Safe words to live by.

STAY AWAY: rockwell,btc-arbs,bitcoin-trader - I've been playing HYIP's and have a near flawless record over the last year. Made over 1000% return last year. Play HYIP's safely and smart! Stay away from the referral whores on this forum, especially from those putting out their referral links in their signatures. They have no other interest but to profit from you.
Moedas :D igitais

Activity: 77
Merit: 10

Want to mine coins? BTC, LTC, DOGE.

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2014, 08:07:45 AM

Like everything else in life, like any other investment, always remember the golden rule:
Never use money that you can't afford to lose!

That being for Forex, HYIPs, bitcoins, etc.

crazyivan (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 02, 2014, 08:43:23 AM

Like everything else in life, like any other investment, always remember the golden rule:

Yes, I fully agree with your post. I always tell people to start with smaller investment and then increase it if they like it.

crazyivan (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 02, 2014, 01:17:56 PM

Another users asked Bitcoin trader about LTC introduction and here is what he received from them:

Thank you for being with Bitcoin Trader!
We are currently implementing litecoin. It should be available within the next 10 to 14 days,
Please let us know if we can be of further assistance.

yonce

View Profile
May 02, 2014, 04:34:31 PM

So true, I have heard people play forex, hyip's with life savings. Not good to do at all.

nrd525
Legendary

Activity: 1867
Merit: 1023

View Profile
May 02, 2014, 08:25:57 PM

This should be filed under gambling.

Digital Gold for Gamblers and True Believers
yonce

View Profile
May 02, 2014, 08:33:33 PM

This should be filed under gambling.

Agreed.

crazyivan (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 03, 2014, 07:51:27 AM

Bitcoin trader May 1, 2014 result: 0.57%

crazyivan (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 03, 2014, 03:41:25 PM

I have update the first post with April 2014 trading pool results, again above 20%, great result.

Acura360

Activity: 517
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 03, 2014, 05:56:15 PM

I asked the support about plans for a litecoin Trading pool..

This was the answer:

Yes we are indeed planning a Litecoin Trading Pool, but currently the volume on the markets is too low. We expect this to change in the near future.

A Litecoin Mining Pool will be introduced once we have our first Litecoin Miners delivered in July. We need to test them for a few weeks and if everything works out we might add a Litecoin Mining Pool in August or September.

-------------

I am currently satisfied with the service  Smiley

▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
                                           ▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
                                ▄▄▄▄▄▄     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▌              ▄▄▄▄▄▄
                                ▓▓▓▓▓▓▌    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▌              ▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ▄▄▄▄▄▄     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▌    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▌    ▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▌    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▌    ▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄    ▀▀▓▓▓▌    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▌    ▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄     ▀▓▌    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▌    ▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▌    ▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓     ▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▌    ▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓     ▓▓▓▓▓▓      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄     ▀▓▓▓▓▌    ▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓     ▓▓▓▓▓▓        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄     █▓▌    ▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓     ▓▓▓▓▓▓           █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄          ▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓     ▓▓▓▓▓▓             ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄       ▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓     ▓▓▓▓▓▓                █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄     ▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓     ▓▓▓▓▓▓                  ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄  ▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓     ▓▓▓▓▓▓                     ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓     ▓▓▓▓▓▓                       ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓     ▓▓▓▓▓▓                          ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓     ▓▓▓▓▓▓                            ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

INEL
COMPANY
  | 
Crowdfunding platform for collective
investment in real estate
  [ 
INVEST
  ]  Airdrop Bot | Instagram
Telegrameng | Telegramru
crazyivan (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 04, 2014, 07:45:30 AM

I asked the support about plans for a litecoin Trading pool..

This was the answer:

Yes we are indeed planning a Litecoin Trading Pool, but currently the volume on the markets is too low. We expect this to change in the near future.

A Litecoin Mining Pool will be introduced once we have our first Litecoin Miners delivered in July. We need to test them for a few weeks and if everything works out we might add a Litecoin Mining Pool in August or September.

-------------

I am currently satisfied with the service  Smiley

Great news, I guess they will introduce alt coins cloud mining as well.

Grinder
Legendary

Activity: 1284
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 04, 2014, 07:57:16 AM

Sounds exactly like Pirate's ponzi scheme. Everything works perfectly until it doesn't.
giletto

Activity: 812

View Profile
May 04, 2014, 08:43:48 AM

Sounds exactly like Pirate's ponzi scheme. Everything works perfectly until it doesn't.
After this benchmark even bitcoin is ponzi.

█████
                       █████████████
                    █████████████
                ██████████████        █████
             █████████████        ████████████
         ██████████████        █████████████
      █████████████        █████████████       ██████
      ██████████        ████████████           ██████
      ███████       █████████████       ███    ██████
      ███████    █████████████       ██████    ██████
      ████████████████████       ██████████    ██████
      █████████████████       █████████████    ██████
      █████████████       █████████████        ██████
      ██████████       █████████████           ██████
      ███████      ██████████████       ███    ██████
      ██████    █████████████       ███████    ██████
      ██████    ██████████       ██████████    ██████
      ██████    ██████        █████████████    ██████
      ██████    ███       █████████████        ██████
      ██████           █████████████       ██████████
      ██████       █████████████        █████████████
                █████████████       █████████████
             ████████████        █████████████
                 ████         ████████████
                          █████████████
                        ███████████
                           █████
Ferrum Network • Interoperability Network for Financial Applications
crazyivan (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 04, 2014, 09:23:01 AM

Haha, yes I really like people posting comments how something does not work without any evidence at all. Once more, it is potentially risky as it is anything Bitcoin related. I know I ve made nice profits from this service and I am happy with them.

atc1

Activity: 308

View Profile
May 04, 2014, 09:56:27 AM

So far,so good. I just have to wait a few more months to see whether or not they payout. The balance etc is being updated as per schedule and the site in itself looks quite genuine as compared to a few others. Oh well,wait and watch for the time being,I guess.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: