Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 06:02:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin arbitrage, quite profitable BTC investment, make up to 1% ROI per day  (Read 47312 times)
securedform

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 09, 2014, 09:57:31 AM

your site is looking good i am looking forward to invest money in it but you know price of bitcoin has raised too much so i have to think twice before investing money in hyip.please provide be with proofs so that i can invest with confidence

Pixx Coin Wallet with buit in Exchange

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
crazyivan (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007

DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!

View Profile
April 09, 2014, 10:24:40 AM

your site is looking good i am looking forward to invest money in it but you know price of bitcoin has raised too much so i have to think twice before investing money in hyip.please provide be with proofs so that i can invest with confidence

This is not my site, I am just another investor using them. So far I have been quite happy with their service.

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
Gentso1

Activity: 156

View Profile
April 09, 2014, 11:51:59 AM

There is a mini interview with Bitcoin trader CEO, I ll post it later. In this interview he answers questions posted by one of their representatives and states their intention to expand into LTC trading and mining markets in the future. He also explains that they plan to start using Chinese exchanges more frequently. This all sounds as a healthy development plan. Regarding BTC-arbs, I guess you ll have to direct your questions to their support since I have no info about them being present on this forum.

Yea if you could provide a link that would be great. Adding Chinese exchanges and more coins should just provide more arb options, sounds like a great move.
crazyivan (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
April 09, 2014, 04:56:20 PM

Ok, here is that mini interview I promised to post. Bitcoin trader Canadian representative asked Michael Brandenburg, Bitcoin trader Head of Marketing and Business Development, to answer a few questions about their business model.

1) Do you foresee any changes to the way you do business in 6 months and a year from now?

Not really. We are of course observing the crypto market very closely and in particular the so called altcoin market. So there might be new products being offered, but in general we will operate in the same way.

2) How do you see the future of mining? Since November BTC prices have dropped to less than half of what they were. Mining difficulty has more than doubled. Is mining still profitable and for how much longer in your opinion?

Bitcoin Mining is a very sad story to be frank. Oversupply of ASIC miners generated a hashrate beyond the 'natural' growth rate of bitcoin. At the moment, considering the current bitcoin exchange rate, mining is almost unprofitable.  Whatever mining equipment is bought now, no profit will be made - on the contrary. We bought our mining equipment early and so far almost all who purchased a mining contract are in profit.. Also most of our equipment that was bought prior to the launch of BT paid off already, so we can increase the hash rate gradually. Since the beginning of February nobody is even buying mining contracts anymore. This might change once the btc price goes back to a level of at least $800.

3) How many clients do you have?

Currently close to 3,000.

4) What is the largest investment by any one person?

We have a handflull of clients who invested 50K in trading shares, as well as 50K in mining shares and another dozen clients who invested 50K either in trading or mining shares.

5) How many staff do you have?

Currently eight, that included two part time staff members.

6) How did the company first get started?

Bitcoin Trader is the brainchild of John Carley and two of his closed friends who are also dormant shareholders. John and his associates realized the potential of Bitcoin in 2011 and started mining the same year. With emerging exchanges they started trading as well. In 2013 after the Cyprus financial crisis, when bitcoin became known to the public, they've developed their pastime activity into a working business model.

7) Are you looking to expand the business? ie. other offices/staff, new investment products.

Yes. John is traveling to South East Asia during the coming weekend to train two more traders during a course of six weeks to take advantage of the strong potential of the Chinese exchanges (unfortunately most of their websites are not available in English). We are of course aware of the current rumors that the Chinese government may shut down exchanges within their territory. Others will open in Hong Kong or Singapore then. The Asian market is a strong one for bitcoin and thus for us, we have excellent results from the Philippines and South Korea for example.

In addition we are evaluating Litecoin Mining and Trading.

We have ordered 5 of the first available ASIC miners and will evaluate their potential for commercial usage after delivery in July. If they deliver what they promise we consider to add a Litecoin Mining Pool to our portfolio. Litecoin ASIC mining is new - it doesn't even exist as we speak. Considering the still very low Litecoin difficulty, we consider Litecoin ASIC mining to be profitable for at least 24 months, even at the current Litecoin price.

Same for Litecoin trading which is still in its infancy, since very few exhanges enabled Litecoin trading, but this might change in the course of the year.

crazyivan (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
April 10, 2014, 06:04:32 AM

April 9, 2014 trading results:

BTC-arbs: +1%

Bitcoin trader: +0.97%

Guess yesterday both services were quite consistent.

Gentso1

View Profile
April 10, 2014, 11:42:17 AM

Thanks for the above read, I am sticking with btc arbs for now. btc traders seems decent but locking my btc for 120 days and the fact that your paid in btc and not shares has won me over. I will let ya know if they take the btc and run but so far payments have been ontime  Grin
crazyivan (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
April 10, 2014, 12:09:04 PM

Haha. Its a deal. Good luck.

crazyivan (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
April 11, 2014, 06:30:50 AM

April 10, 2014 trading update:

BTC-arbs: +2.75%  Grin Grin Grin Grin

Bitcoin trader: +0.31%  Wink

In their daily update BTC-arbs recommends users to ENABLE 2-Factor Authentication and improve security of their accounts. It really takes only a few minutes, so if you use BTC-arbs, do it.
Also, this above average volatility which started yesterday, mainly due to negative reports from China, continues today as well. I also expect above average arbitrage results today.

wizzardTim
Legendary

Activity: 1708
Merit: 1000

Reality is stranger than fiction

View Profile
April 11, 2014, 07:11:57 AM

BTC-arbs and Bitcoin-trader are completely anonymous? I mean is there any physical person behind this whose ID is known?

Behold the Tangle Mysteries! Dare to know It's truth.

- Excerpt from the IOTA Sacred Texts Vol. I
crazyivan (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
April 11, 2014, 11:55:28 AM

I exchanged several emails and support tickets with two guys from Bitcoin trader, John Carley and Michel Brandenburg. They sign their blog posts as well and I was told that several payment processors they use are registered to John Carley. I suppose these payment processors require ID verification. Regardin BTC-arbs, no info there.

wizzardTim
Legendary

Activity: 1708
Merit: 1000

Reality is stranger than fiction

View Profile
April 11, 2014, 11:55:58 AM

I exchanged several emails and support tickets with two guys from Bitcoin trader, John Carley and Michel Brandenburg. They sign their blog posts are well and I was told that several payment processors they use are registered to John Carley. I suppose these payment processors require ID verification. Regardin BTC-arbs, no info there.

thank you

Behold the Tangle Mysteries! Dare to know It's truth.

- Excerpt from the IOTA Sacred Texts Vol. I
Light

Activity: 742
Merit: 502

Circa 2010

View Profile
April 11, 2014, 11:58:05 AM

I exchanged several emails and support tickets with two guys from Bitcoin trader, John Carley and Michel Brandenburg. They sign their blog posts are well and I was told that several payment processors they use are registered to John Carley. I suppose these payment processors require ID verification. Regardin BTC-arbs, no info there.

Just out of reference, the IDs required by payment processors are easily faked or at least edited to have the necessary information. Rarely do they have the time or staffing to actual physically verify anything - so these people by all means may not be 'John Carley' and 'Michel Brandenburg'.
PhoneBloks

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 11, 2014, 01:14:27 PM

There is refferal link in his link ... beware of potential fake informations about "great earn opportunity" and other shits

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
PRIMEDICE
The Premier Bitcoin Gambling Experience @PrimeDice
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
crazyivan (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
April 12, 2014, 11:21:27 AM

April 11 trading update:

BTC-arbs: +2.18%

Bitcoin trader: +0.55%

I made another successful withdrawal from BTC arbs, it came through after 2 hours. Make sure you activate 2FA and potentially change password to increase security of your account.

crazyivan (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
April 13, 2014, 08:32:36 AM

BTC-arbs trading result, March 12, 2014: +0.8

Bitcoin trader does not trade during weekends, so no trading results for them.

Minerjoe

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 13, 2014, 07:28:35 PM

Bought some shares about a week ago, we ll see how it goes. Locking down my btc for 120 days is not something I like to see but they seem quite profitable.

Gentso1

View Profile
April 14, 2014, 01:18:13 AM

Bought some shares about a week ago, we ll see how it goes. Locking down my btc for 120 days is not something I like to see but they seem quite profitable.

I went with these guyshttps://btc-arbs.com/ instead because you can take your btc out whenever you want. I have only been with then since 4/04 but they have not missed a payment yet. If you do choose to give them a shot please use my referral,https://btc-arbs.com/referral/gentso1 thanks. Oh and they seem to trade every day.  The smallest profit I have had is .45% on a Sunday and the largest was 2.75%.  Don't putt more in then you can loose because they are new of course but I can only report that I have had good experiences thus far.
crazyivan (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
April 14, 2014, 06:06:13 AM

Lots of volatility between exchanges during the last 24 hours which is great for BTC arbitrage. The spread between Bitstamp and BTCe is constantly present. I expect today's results to be quite good, above 1%.

pdawg

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 14, 2014, 06:12:39 AM

to me btc-arbs is the preferred method of arbritrage exposure.I have accounts at both, but I like the fact that you are not buying shares and that they trade over the weekend.  I have withdrawn my initial investment and so now it's free money.

btc-arbs

crazyivan (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
April 14, 2014, 06:45:23 AM

As I have mentioned several times, I do not like to keep all of my eggs in a single basket. Using only one service is not so smart, it is always best to disperse the risk. Also Bitcoin trader provides not only arbitrage but also cloud mining service. Not to mention they are almost 6 months old compared to 2.5 months of BTC-arbs being online.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: